An interesting character tier list. - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-17-2008, 07:52 PM   #16
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: An interesting character tier list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
These are assumptions made by fans, not facts of the writer. Mikey can say whatever he wants half the things he say I never agree with either way, nor do they make it a fact just some logic which never really plays much part in the show/manga anyways. I guess Minato is number one for now, till Naruto steps up one of these years/decades.
Very much agreed and i wasn't flaming mikey if thats what you thought.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2008, 07:53 PM   #17
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
These are assumptions made by fans, not facts of the writer. Mikey can say whatever he wants half the things he say I never agree with either way, nor do they make it a fact just some logic which never really plays much part in the show/manga anyways. I guess Minato is number one for now, till Naruto steps up one of these years/decades.
Just, in case you didn't know, I didn't make the list up.

Edit: Anyway, here's my tier list....

1-Minato
2-Pain
3-Jiraiya
4-Itachi
5-Orochimaru
6-Sarutobi
7-Kakuzu
8-Kakashi
9-Sasori
10-Konohamaru

Last edited by MikeyM1979; 02-17-2008 at 07:58 PM.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 07:56 PM   #18
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post

Yeah I know, I ment all the other assumptions you try to push on us in your daily posts, nothing more. =o
----------------------
BTW, can you post the forum topic link to where you found this post? I'd like to see what other people's responses were to it.
Old 02-17-2008, 07:59 PM   #19
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah I know, I ment all the other assumptions you try to push on us in your daily posts, nothing more. =o
----------------------
BTW, can you post the forum topic link to where you found this post? I'd like to see what other people's responses were to it.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gen...topic=41428519

What was the last assumption I made?
Old 02-17-2008, 09:22 PM   #20
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:

Edit: Anyway, here's my tier list....

1-Minato
2-Pain
3-Jiraiya
4-Itachi
5-Orochimaru
6-Sarutobi
7-Kakuzu
8-Kakashi
9-Sasori
10-Konohamaru
What?! Konohamaru?!! You have to be joking. I known you for too long to believe that this is your true tier list. Just state to me that you were joking about the number ten slot, and I'll calm down. Also, I don't agree with that other guy's tier list as it was flawed.

Anyways, I believe that the "rest" of the list seems somewhat accurate. I believe that Deidara, Sasuke, and Naruto (I hate to admit it) should be on the list before Konohamaru ever can. So, here's my list based on the shinobi that have possesses godly power (of their own), high intelligence and vast talent:

1. Minato
2. Madara
3. Shodaime
4. Pain
5. Itachi
6. Orochimaru
7. Jiraiya
8. Sarutobi
9. Tsunade
10. Nidaime

Note: I don't care if anyone agrees with my list, but that's how I look at things in terms of the conditions that I stated.

[

Last edited by Nexus; 02-17-2008 at 09:32 PM.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 09:25 PM   #21
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Yeah, the Konohamaru thing was a joke.

Just 2 things, Nexus. Why is Itachi above Jiraiya, when Itachi retreated from Jiraiya, and Jiraiya nearly killed Pain? And why is Madara above Shodaime, when Shodaime defeated and ran out Madara?
Old 02-17-2008, 09:30 PM   #22
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah, the Konohamaru thing was a joke.

Just 2 things, Nexus. Why is Itachi above Jiraiya, when Itachi retreated from Jiraiya, and Jiraiya nearly killed Pain? And why is Madara above Shodaime, when Shodaime defeated and ran out Madara?
You have to look at the conditions that I stated. My list isn't based off of who stronger than who or who retreated from who, but other things that might be a little overlooked. I put Itachi over Jiraiya because he seems to have the high intelligence and vast talent that seems to stand out over Jiraiya, but that's what I see.

[
Old 02-17-2008, 09:32 PM   #23
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Itachi's talents and intelliegence > Jiraiya? You realise you're indirectly saying Sasuke can now hold his own against Jiraiya, right?
Old 02-17-2008, 09:41 PM   #24
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Quote:
Itachi's talents and intelliegence > Jiraiya? You realise you're indirectly saying Sasuke can now hold his own against Jiraiya, right?
With the way that Kishi has pumped Sasuke up, Sasuke just might.

In all seriousness, my list isn't about who's the strongest, but who has the most ability for performing god-like abilities (using their own power), emitting unnaturally high intellect, and harnessing infinite-like potential in the talent department. That's it.

[
Old 02-17-2008, 09:45 PM   #25
MikeyM1979
Hokage

But wouldn't that automatically take away Madara and Itachi? You did say their own powers. Itachi didn't get his MS through training, and we know that's his trump card. He got it by killing a clansmen. And Madara got his EMS by taking his brother's eyes, so that's not his own power either.
Old 02-17-2008, 09:50 PM   #26
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Quote:
But wouldn't that automatically take away Madara and Itachi? You did say their own powers. Itachi didn't get his MS through training, and we know that's his trump card. He got it by killing a clansmen. And Madara got his EMS by taking his brother's eyes, so that's not his own power either.
Compared to some people like Sasuke (CS) and Naruto (Kyuubi), it definately is. Mikey, if you're going to say that, then you might as well say Madara and his brother needed each other to obtain the normal Sharingan power.

[

Last edited by Nexus; 02-17-2008 at 09:51 PM.
Old 02-17-2008, 09:51 PM   #27
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
Compared to some people like Sasuke and Naruto, it definately is. Mikey, if you're going to say that, then you might as well say Madara and his brother needed each other to obtain the normal Sharingan power.
How did they....

SILENCE YOU!

I should probably make a top ten list for this generation.
Old 02-17-2008, 09:56 PM   #28
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Quote:
How did they....

SILENCE YOU!

I should probably make a top ten list for this generation.
Yes. But remember that you have to thoroughly state the conditions of why their placed where they're at because strength (chakra wise) and infinite talent puts Naruto at the top automatically, but high intelligence may not agree. We already know that immortals (which grants them the ultimate power) can be defeated by geniusess.

[

Last edited by Nexus; 02-17-2008 at 09:58 PM.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:41 PM   #29
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

eww... me no likey that list.

1. Sarutobi (prime)
2. Pein
3. Shodi
4. Madara
5. Minato
6. Jiraiya (prime)
7. Orochimaru (healthy prime)
8. Hanzoo
9. Sasuke
10. Itachi

This is my pick at this current time of day. As you would notice I've done these type of things before picking different people. This is just my opinion at this point & time. I could always change my mind tomorrow or even an hour from now. So I'll ask Nami & Mikey to back the F*** off in advance. Thank you & have a nice day

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-17-2008 at 11:46 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:48 AM   #30
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
eww... me no likey that list.

1. Sarutobi (prime)
2. Pein
3. Shodi
4. Madara
5. Minato
6. Jiraiya (prime)
7. Orochimaru (healthy prime)
8. Hanzoo
9. Sasuke
10. Itachi

This is my pick at this current time of day. As you would notice I've done these type of things before picking different people. This is just my opinion at this point & time. I could always change my mind tomorrow or even an hour from now. So I'll ask Nami & Mikey to back the F*** off in advance. Thank you & have a nice day
Yeah you do realize i am the last person you should say back off cause usually that means you want me to come in so i will:

Ok here is my list.

oh but before minato is better then sarutobi prime cause sarutobi admitted to who was the greatest/best/strongest and yes it was minato even if you don't want to admit he is weather you like it or not yeah yeah come in say something the result doesn't change manga says it all more then once,not to mention another jounin wished minato was alive and said it right to sarutobi's face.

Minato
Sarutobi/Jiraiya
Shodaime/Nidaime
Pein
Madara
Itachi
Orochimaru
Kisame/Kakashi/Tsunade

Current generation

Sasuke
Naruto - for now
Garra - i think he can still kill most of the others even without shukaku especially if they are fighting in a place with earth
Shikamru
Sai
Neji
lee
Shino
Kiba
Sakura
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote