The Naruto Uzumaki FC - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 03:34 PM   #31
MangaKitty
Genin

MangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Naruto Uzumaki FC

dude, plz dont tell me u actually wrote all that out.

Old 02-19-2008, 03:34 PM   #32
naruto100%

Well yeah it would took me an ages if I start to write this by myself!

Old 02-19-2008, 03:44 PM   #33
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

Of course he didn't write that. Spelling and grammar is half wit at best, lol. But in that block of text there are NO spelling or grammar errors.

Anyway... We need a topic so that I can kick all of your asses when we discuss it. ; )
Old 02-19-2008, 03:50 PM   #34
MangaKitty
Genin

MangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the rough

^^oh u r kool. lol. just playin. and yeah ur right, we do need a topic.
Old 02-19-2008, 04:02 PM   #35
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

That's right I am.... /no-sarcasm
Old 02-19-2008, 04:08 PM   #36
MangaKitty
Genin

not as kool as me i hope u realize.

wow am i gettin off topic...
Old 02-19-2008, 04:09 PM   #37
naruto100%

Well I already start the first topic so here is again:

Topic #1:

"Life of coursed"
Discous about Narutos lonly childhood!
This topic will be on for three to five days couse there is a lot to comment!

Old 02-19-2008, 04:13 PM   #38
MangaKitty
Genin

its just sad is all. he was practically all alone accept for iruka. id cry. lol.
Old 02-19-2008, 04:19 PM   #39
naruto100%

Well yeah Iruka acsept him as a son and helped Naruto grow but we shouldn't worgot how Naruto helped Iruka! Yeah sed it is to grow up without friends or family but the desteny choose Narutos way and I think it will be the good one! All of that made him strong and even more frendlyer to his "friend" even that thay didn't acsept him on right way! Yeah sure he is messing up things somtimes but he has a big hart and well traind skills! If he ever truely masters his chakra he will be the strongest ninja ever! But we will see you can't predict what are animators preparing!

Old 02-19-2008, 04:23 PM   #40
MangaKitty
Genin

yeah. obviously his loneliness paid off cause he was ignored cause of the nine tailed fox and its partially cause of the fox that he can become as powerful as he is.
Old 02-19-2008, 04:29 PM   #41
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

Naruto was lonely there's no beating around the bush on that one. He did have friends though, in multiple flash backs he was hanging out with Shikimaru and Chogi and Kiba. So he still did have fun. But living with out a family, father figure or mother, if you will. Must of been hard on him. But it wasn't all bad because he found Iruka sensei. So that helped relieve the pain I'd imagine. He complains about a crappy childhood to much if you ask me. I mean, of course its sad/bad, but it wasn't as bad as he makes it out to be. He never really knew his father or mother, so it's not like he even got a chance to know them and then lose them. And he had friends and someone who was just as good as a father. So i'd say "yeah' it was bad for a time, but it defintely got better over time. He gaind a "family' over time. So i'd say he actually turned out all right. Better then some at least.

Last edited by gaaraofthesand.1234; 02-19-2008 at 04:30 PM.
Old 02-19-2008, 04:30 PM   #42
naruto100%

Hah that is the second topic I want to start man:"Can Naruto be strong as he is without te power that is seal in him?" but this will be set up when we finish this and well you can prepair for that debate!

So to continue..... After he found him self with team 7 and Kakashi Hatake at first place he tought that he would be total loser and dumbass, but he never gave up he continued to follow Sakuras, Sasukes and Hatakes steps by making his own not steping ito thairs and recived great power of will and confidence! So even than for the milionth time he was turnd off by his "friends" he was the only one that could live with it and make him selfbetter- what doesn't destroy you it only makes you stronger!

Last edited by naruto100%; 02-19-2008 at 04:31 PM.

Old 02-19-2008, 04:31 PM   #43
MangaKitty
Genin

yeah ur right. hes not as bad as a lot of naruto charactors. he did have his good times.

ps. gots.1234: how the hell do u type that much? i get bored typing one thing way 2 easily. lol.
Old 02-19-2008, 04:34 PM   #44
naruto100%

You need fast fingers my friend!

And the chunnin exames!!!!! Hard part of his life when he finnaly saw his enemies and his friends! They made him stronger too! all thoose fights and betteles for respect..... He promised to himself that he will never fall on those who made him feel pittyfull!

Last edited by naruto100%; 02-19-2008 at 04:38 PM.

Old 02-19-2008, 04:36 PM   #45
MangaKitty
Genin

apparently. and to think i took 2 typing classes.
Closed Thread