The Anime/Manga Pairings FC - Page 17 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2008, 10:44 PM   #241
Highspeed0516
Chuunin
 
Highspeed0516's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Age: 35
Posts: 674
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

*Goes to research some culture-mostly to have works to cite.*

I'm talking about what you dismiss base on your own bias and life experience. The same stuff that we argued about when I first ran into you. About levels of passion ingraine in the manga. They are things you don't see in the characters because they don't match your life experience, however they do match the experience of the author . . . Uchiha's interviews that he posted have some examples of that.

At any rate . . . I'd like to point out that Pink's new song "Who knew" immediatly made me think of Sakura. There are already several AMV with the song, but I think this one was one of the better ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRX8f...eature=related
__________________
Kissing the WindProud Co-Owner of the Pairings FC

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Highspeed0516 is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 04-02-2008, 10:58 PM   #242
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: MD
Age: 22
Posts: 1,993
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

uh... give me an example... that would help...
__________________

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 11:02 PM   #243
musoukaShinobi
Academy Student
 
musoukaShinobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: A city thats better than your city!
Posts: 24
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
musoukaShinobi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Quote:
At any rate . . . I'd like to point out that Pink's new song "Who knew" immediatly made me think of Sakura. There are already several AMV with the song, but I think this one was one of the better ones.
Yeah that was a good one thanks

Now for a NaruHina one!!! The song is Far Away by Nickelback...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuQMn6Z0k_w
__________________
Proud member of these FCs
NaruHina FC
and
Naruto Pairings FC

musoukaShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 11:13 PM   #244
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
NaruHina can TOTALLY be serious... at least at one point, where Naruto has to tell Hinata about the Kyuubi. That's where things get damn serious. I agree about SasuSaku, most of the time it IS a lot more serious with little fluff, but seriously, with NaruHina along with it, there's no deficit in fluff. XD
I know NaruHina could be serious. The point I've been trying to make was that they would most likely be shown off as fluff more of the time as opposed to SasuSaku who would most likely be shown off as serious much of the time.

I think most of us agree on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY
it's a reasonable interpretation of their relationship. that's what it is.

He's not that serious when he's acting normally without other stresses. He's definitely a lot more light-hearted than Sakura is. She's much more serious than him, although she does have immature moment, I will agree, but these moments are not a significant part of her personality and do not present themselves often.

they may have similar personalities in some ways, but in many ways they clash. Naruto is a prankster. He often provokes others. Sakura, on the other hand, is hot-headed and is easily provoked. Thus, if he is provoking, and she is easily provoked, he will often provoke her, causing unfavorable conditions for a lasting relationship.
The thing is if Naruto and Sakura did end up together, and it did end up as being what you said of Sakura beating up on Naruto alot for his foolisness. Wouldn't that make it very similar to other mangas that have the female being abusive towards the one they care about. It's really common actually in manga and japanese culture to have the female be the dominant one in different aspects.

Also honestly. I know you'll disagree with me, but I think deep down Sakura loves Naruto's foolishness. As we can go back WAYYYYYY BACK to when they first met Kakashi, I just think the punches are ones of affection kinda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY
he was simply saying that you were saying that it was not fair that we were using two pairings on one and that was not an issue. it's really just work for us, but we're not complaining.
Not fair to whom ? Us or you ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY
Alright, but do aknowledge the fact that NaruHina develops in leaps and bounds. That has occurred from the very beginning and thus a pattern has formed: every single time Hinata has a conversation with Naruto or is shown for a long while with him, their relationship grows exponentially.
Um, eh. I'm really trying to find a way to see how you think their relationship grows exponentially, but I cant see it. Maybe if you provide some evidence, then maybe I could agree with you. I wont say though that they dont have the capacity to grow leaps and bounds though, cause they do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY
look, Hinata has her heart set on Naruto. Her entire development is because of Naruto. Practically her entire CHARACTER is based around Naruto. Without Naruto, she is little-to-nothing of a character, having no development whatsoever. Keep in mind also that bonds are an important theme, and that includes bonds of love. Thus, I highly doubt we won't see a lot of pairings at the end.
I sort of agree with you on that. But I think that her character could also be intended to grow into one that has her own purpose that isn't tied down to a specific character. In my opinion, if I was a Hinata fan in general actually I would want her to develop into something on her own before allowing her to get with Naruto.

Thats probably a reason I dont support NaruHina, because I dont like the idea of Naruto ending up with a character who hasn't had their own development. Not saying she cant or wont later on of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY
passionate is more the right word to use. it's a very passionate pairing. just ask any SasuSaku fan.
But their opinions would be based of bias then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY
That would be because it is blatant that Hinata deeply loves Naruto, so you could not say that NaruHina as a whole is only friendly. Naruto thinks of Hianta as mostly a friend, but that doesn't constitute the entire pairing, nor is it something that can't easily change.
Thats basically a very similar way NaruSaku fans feel when people say the brotherly sisterly thing. So I guess it could work both ways ~shrugs~

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
uh... it's not a very good example because his is ridiculous and mine actually is a reasonable rationalization.

btw, I think that a NaruSaku fan who doesn't stop to think is therefore a NaruSaku fanTARD. At least that's my definition of the word, along with someone who shouts "___ FTW!!!" all the time... but the two correlate quite often.
So you're basically saying everything you say is right, and anything anyone else says that oppose your way of thinking is wrong.

I guess with that logic you can never lose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataFanX View Post
I take offense to that joke. INC is a great guy who shares the same views as me, and enjoys debating this as much as I do, and does a damn good job of it, so I asked if he wanted a piece of it.

Heck, you didn't even counter most of my points, just blew them off saying they're the same points, which still stand since they remain uncountered.

Also, as far as it goes, we've done a better job putting up our point than you guys. Then again, I can't blame you, you're trying to support a pairing that is very hard to debate for, and you're really good for the side you're going on.
I didn't mean to sound disrespecful, there is nothing wrong with being butt buddies. The thing is you two always state you have the same opinions multiple times in almost all pairing threads that are made. Hell, I'm sure if I look in this thread I'll probably find at least 2 post prooving me right. Like I said, there is nothing wrong with that, I mean I feel I have many similar views as Highspeed, but I dont go stating it in every pairing thread.

As far as me blowing off your points, yeah I did, for that post. But if you look back a few pages you'll find us arguing about the same topic, with me giving you a response to most of your points there, just like you can look a bit furthur and find your response to my points. It's just and endless cycle, I'm sorry if I seemed disrespecful, I just get bored arguing over the same thing again and again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
[continuing]... which sucks. [/continuing]

I take offense as well. That was of ill-taste. I don't know what would have possessed you to make such a comment, seeing as I thought you were beyond that.
Reasons are above ^^^

Dude, you're a total stranger to me. As much as I respect you and everyone else on the forums, I have nothing to proove to anyone.

But if it makes you feel better, instead of calling you two the buttbuddies. I'll call you two the Dynamic Duo or something. Alright ? lol
__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:07 AM   #245
HinataFanX
Chuunin
 
HinataFanX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: My Own Little World
Age: 21
Posts: 434
Thanks: 0
Thanked 50 Times in 49 Posts
HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Quote:
I know NaruHina could be serious. The point I've been trying to make was that they would most likely be shown off as fluff more of the time as opposed to SasuSaku who would most likely be shown off as serious much of the time.

I think most of us agree on that.
Agreed.
Quote:
The thing is if Naruto and Sakura did end up together, and it did end up as being what you said of Sakura beating up on Naruto alot for his foolisness. Wouldn't that make it very similar to other mangas that have the female being abusive towards the one they care about. It's really common actually in manga and japanese culture to have the female be the dominant one in different aspects.

Also honestly. I know you'll disagree with me, but I think deep down Sakura loves Naruto's foolishness. As we can go back WAYYYYYY BACK to when they first met Kakashi, I just think the punches are ones of affection kinda.
A very screwed up way of looking at any relationship, but whatever floats your boat.
Quote:
Um, eh. I'm really trying to find a way to see how you think their relationship grows exponentially, but I cant see it. Maybe if you provide some evidence, then maybe I could agree with you. I wont say though that they dont have the capacity to grow leaps and bounds though, cause they do.
Okay, I've posted this before, but I think it's the best way to show this: http://community.livejournal.com/shi...o/157549.html?
That link, among other things, demostrates the way that Naruto and Hinata's relationship grows during the time of the Chuunin exams more than or equal to Naruto and Sakura's over the course of the entire series. Naruto's opinion shift of her from "a shy, dark, timid weirdo." to someone whom he can trust and he really likes as a friend, with a personality type he likes, and whom he makes a blood bond and connection with that had been demonstrated by few others.
Quote:
I sort of agree with you on that. But I think that her character could also be intended to grow into one that has her own purpose that isn't tied down to a specific character. In my opinion, if I was a Hinata fan in general actually I would want her to develop into something on her own before allowing her to get with Naruto.

Thats probably a reason I dont support NaruHina, because I dont like the idea of Naruto ending up with a character who hasn't had their own development. Not saying she cant or wont later on of course.
Ah, but that is where you are wrong. She has tons of development. In fact, her character is one of the select ones that has a lot of background and character development. It is only that her development is based on her admiration of Naruto, and it's that she constanly uses him as motivation to move forward. Even if she were to develop on her own, she wouldn't have any meaning or reason, her character and it's development will always be interwoven with Naruto, and Naruto's blood pact and bond with Hinata is symbolic of that.
Quote:
Thats basically a very similar way NaruSaku fans feel when people say the brotherly sisterly thing. So I guess it could work both ways ~shrugs~
Not really, the difference is based on what is demonstrated in the manga and other sources of series analysis, and the Brother-sister thing with NaruSaku is more accurate a statement besed on evidence while that same occurence isn't constituted in NaruHina due to Hinata obviously think of Naruto as more than a friend.
Quote:
So you're basically saying everything you say is right, and anything anyone else says that oppose your way of thinking is wrong.
Nope, just that that analysis is actually the correct one based on reasonable evidence compared to a much more un-supported statement.
Quote:
I guess with that logic you can never lose.
All I can say is I'm glad we finally see eye-to-eye.
Quote:
I didn't mean to sound disrespecful, there is nothing wrong with being butt buddies. The thing is you two always state you have the same opinions multiple times in almost all pairing threads that are made. Hell, I'm sure if I look in this thread I'll probably find at least 2 post prooving me right. Like I said, there is nothing wrong with that, I mean I feel I have many similar views as Highspeed, but I dont go stating it in every pairing thread.
Well, it's obvious that you and highspeed are butt-buddies by definition if that's your grounds for that. INC and I are buds and have been in quite a few debates, so we know each other decently in these circumstances and tag-team a bit. So what? Seriously, I figured you were above acting like a jackass and insulting people, but I guess I was wrong.
Quote:
As far as me blowing off your points, yeah I did, for that post. But if you look back a few pages you'll find us arguing about the same topic, with me giving you a response to most of your points there, just like you can look a bit furthur and find your response to my points. It's just and endless cycle, I'm sorry if I seemed disrespecful, I just get bored arguing over the same thing again and again.
The difference is that our points are based further in fact and evidence than yours.
Quote:
Dude, you're a total stranger to me. As much as I respect you and everyone else on the forums, I have nothing to proove to anyone.

But if it makes you feel better, instead of calling you two the buttbuddies. I'll call you two the Dynamic Duo or something. Alright ? lol
Dude, no, please, before you sound like even more of a jackass, shut the hell up. It's not cool and just in general bad taste. It also ruins your credibility if you resort to insults in an arguement, there's less need to take your points seriously if you just resort to trying to mock other people, it's just not cool. I don't care what you do or don't have to prove, at least act like a decent person.
__________________
I make my own AMVs! Check them out! http://youtube.com/profile?user=NarutoFanEXE



FCs I'm In:



HinataFanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:15 AM   #246
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: MD
Age: 22
Posts: 1,993
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Quote:
I know NaruHina could be serious. The point I've been trying to make was that they would most likely be shown off as fluff more of the time as opposed to SasuSaku who would most likely be shown off as serious much of the time.
yeah... that's basically been my point the entire time. I much more prefer two couples that are on both ends of the spectrum rather than one in the middle. I mean, why go for gray when you can go for black and white?

Quote:
The thing is if Naruto and Sakura did end up together, and it did end up as being what you said of Sakura beating up on Naruto alot for his foolisness. Wouldn't that make it very similar to other mangas that have the female being abusive towards the one they care about. It's really common actually in manga and japanese culture to have the female be the dominant one in different aspects.
but that's from the beginning in a love-hate relationship. Both have obvious feelings for each other but are too stubborn to acknowledge them and insult each other most of the time, but when it comes down to it, the guy will do anything to save the girl, which is when they realize their feelings for each other. This is NOT the case with NaruSaku. They aren't in a love-hate relationship from the start, both don't have feelings for each other from the start (at the least), and there isn't really a case where Naruto is saving Sakura where it gets really romantic. That's a different kind of manga. That's more often in a manga such as those by Rumiko, like Ranma 1/2 or InuYasha, both having prime examples of that kind of relationship, which is obviously not like NaruSaku.

Quote:
Also honestly. I know you'll disagree with me, but I think deep down Sakura loves Naruto's foolishness. As we can go back WAYYYYYY BACK to when they first met Kakashi, I just think the punches are ones of affection kinda.
she's punching him "affectionately" because she's embarrassed and doesn't want to make a scene. In that way, it's a LOT like a brother-sister relationship where she just wants to shut him up. Now, however, she shows exactly how she feels (note Inner Sakura is gone since Inner Sakura has nothing to say because Sakura acts like Inner Sakura would). She gets BEYOND pissed and she is MORE violent.
Quote:
Not fair to whom ? Us or you ?
I couldn't tell you. XD But it's not unfair to anyone.
Quote:
Um, eh. I'm really trying to find a way to see how you think their relationship grows exponentially, but I cant see it. Maybe if you provide some evidence, then maybe I could agree with you. I wont say though that they dont have the capacity to grow leaps and bounds though, cause they do.
*sigh* first, she is a "dark, shy, weird girl." Then she is someone who Naruto cheers on. Then he swears in her blood. Then she makes him feel really good by talking about how she viewed him. (ch 98, before his fight with Neji) Then she's "a person [Naruto] can really like" (or something. I don't remember the quote exactly... I think it's still ch 98.) That's a HUGE leap. From "dark, shy, weird girl" to "a person he can really like." And they only talk once in a two way conversation and only twice more (up to ch 98) in one way, during the test and during the preliminaries.

Quote:
I sort of agree with you on that. But I think that her character could also be intended to grow into one that has her own purpose that isn't tied down to a specific character. In my opinion, if I was a Hinata fan in general actually I would want her to develop into something on her own before allowing her to get with Naruto.
true enough, but I really could care less whether or not she grows before she gets with Naruto. I think that getting with Naruto would give her the confidence to become more independent of her constraints. But I really don't see her growing any without Naruto. Naruto has been the cause of all of her growth (not physical DIRECTLY, but probably in the plans of Kishi) up to present.
Quote:

Thats probably a reason I dont support NaruHina, because I dont like the idea of Naruto ending up with a character who hasn't had their own development. Not saying she cant or wont later on of course.
The point is that she is character foil for Naruto. That is definitely the vast majority of her character in general. But because of that, there really no chance for her to BECOME her own character, leaving Kishi with two options: waste Hinata completely because without Naruto she really isn't much of anything or NaruHina.
Quote:
Thats basically a very similar way NaruSaku fans feel when people say the brotherly sisterly thing. So I guess it could work both ways ~shrugs~
meh, I would find it hard to argue against the interpretation of a bro-sis relationship.


Quote:
So you're basically saying everything you say is right, and anything anyone else says that oppose your way of thinking is wrong.
I was TALKING about your example of you saying NaruHina was a friend relationship was like when I say that NaruSaku is a bro-sis relationship. Noting else. But it's good that you realize that everything I say is right. XD jk.

Quote:
I didn't mean to sound disrespecful, there is nothing wrong with being butt buddies. The thing is you two always state you have the same opinions multiple times in almost all pairing threads that are made. Hell, I'm sure if I look in this thread I'll probably find at least 2 post prooving me right. Like I said, there is nothing wrong with that, I mean I feel I have many similar views as Highspeed, but I dont go stating it in every pairing thread.
that's BS. That was meant as an insult. but what's wrong with having backup? you could have said "partner" or "teammate" or something along those lines but you picked something much more provocative. I don't see how that can not be seen as disrespectful. Just because we both like to ship a lot and have pretty much the exact same opinions does NOT mean we are gay nor does it make it right for you to call us so, even in jest.

Quote:
Dude, you're a total stranger to me. As much as I respect you and everyone else on the forums, I have nothing to proove to anyone.
There is a difference between proving your point and proving yourself. The first is what we ideally are going for. The second is what that phrase "I have nothing to prove to anyone" normally refers to. We aren't trying to prove that we are better debators or something, we are just enjoying shipping debates and trying to prove our points, however hopeless doing so will be. We enjoy discussing it. There is nothing wrong with that.
Quote:
But if it makes you feel better, instead of calling you two the buttbuddies. I'll call you two the Dynamic Duo or something. Alright ? lol
........................................ ..I call Batman. XD



wow... those posts WERE really similar... I was working a while on mine... he posted quicker...
__________________

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 04-03-2008 at 12:16 AM.
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:53 AM   #247
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataFanX View Post
Agreed.

A very screwed up way of looking at any relationship, but whatever floats your boat.
How is it screwed up if alot of manga and other source of Japanese culture show relationships like that ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataFanX
Okay, I've posted this before, but I think it's the best way to show this: http://community.livejournal.com/shi...o/157549.html?
That link, among other things, demostrates the way that Naruto and Hinata's relationship grows during the time of the Chuunin exams more than or equal to Naruto and Sakura's over the course of the entire series. Naruto's opinion shift of her from "a shy, dark, timid weirdo." to someone whom he can trust and he really likes as a friend, with a personality type he likes, and whom he makes a blood bond and connection with that had been demonstrated by few others.
So basically the giant jump in their relationship was from him thinking of her as a wierdo to a very respectable person.

Leaps and Bounds huh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataFanX
Ah, but that is where you are wrong. She has tons of development. In fact, her character is one of the select ones that has a lot of background and character development. It is only that her development is based on her admiration of Naruto, and it's that she constanly uses him as motivation to move forward. Even if she were to develop on her own, she wouldn't have any meaning or reason, her character and it's development will always be interwoven with Naruto, and Naruto's blood pact and bond with Hinata is symbolic of that.
Um, if she were to develop on her own then basically she would be like every other character whom try to grow and have something to prove. So she would then have her own meaning or reason to be character, simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataFanX
Not really, the difference is based on what is demonstrated in the manga and other sources of series analysis, and the Brother-sister thing with NaruSaku is more accurate a statement besed on evidence while that same occurence isn't constituted in NaruHina due to Hinata obviously think of Naruto as more than a friend.
Um, no. The relationship between Naruto and Hinata is more friendly than anything else at this moment, all it is so far is Hinata holding a crush. Unlike NaruSaku where you have alot more room to speculate and give your opinions from them being brotherly sisterly like you say to me saying their possibly romantic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataFanX
Nope, just that that analysis is actually the correct one based on reasonable evidence compared to a much more un-supported statement.
Um, no. Neither one of us are more correct than the other. If it were true than we would already know which pairings would be offical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataFanX
All I can say is I'm glad we finally see eye-to-eye.
WOW! You can see ? AND YOUR BLIND?!?!?! Amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataFanX
Well, it's obvious that you and highspeed are butt-buddies by definition if that's your grounds for that. INC and I are buds and have been in quite a few debates, so we know each other decently in these circumstances and tag-team a bit. So what? Seriously, I figured you were above acting like a jackass and insulting people, but I guess I was wrong.
Aside from us supporting on the same pair and some key points I feel that me and him have other different views in some aspects. It's no where near the butt buddy power you two hold. lol

Saying your butt buddies is insulting to you ? Seriously, why at all should you ONE care what I say ? and TWO take something petty like that as an insult ?

I didn't even expect my statement to have been an issue with you two, instead you're blowing it off like I have totally disrespeced both of you. Ah well, you can take however you want to take it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataFanX
The difference is that our points are based further in fact and evidence than yours.
Most of your points, which are opinions I may add, are not any more correct than my points, which are also opinions.

If you cant view it like that, than to me you seem pretty closed minded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataFanX
Dude, no, please, before you sound like even more of a jackass, shut the hell up. It's not cool and just in general bad taste. It also ruins your credibility if you resort to insults in an arguement, there's less need to take your points seriously if you just resort to trying to mock other people, it's just not cool. I don't care what you do or don't have to prove, at least act like a decent person.
Listen, you're far more disrespectful than I am. Most of the time I dont even make a big deal about it, but there are many instances where you totally deny other peoples opinions and try to shut them out instead of understanding where a person is coming from. No, I'm not saying that you have to agree but if you are truly insulted by a little comment like the one I made then I'm sorry. Honestly though I have seen worse from you in the sense of trying to seem superior in logic and all that also it is more of a steady occurance with you.

You tell me to act like a decent person ? How about you apply your own suggestion to how you respond to people first, then maybe you'll have room to be able to tell me that.

Cause honestly, all I ever try to do is respect other peoples opinions and views on things, even to the point of catering to their views so they dont feel disrespected. That though can only go so far when I my self feel disrespected, and feeling the need to have to protect my opinion. Which honestly is total bull.

This especially goes when I have a good decade more of experience in life on you. So I dont need to be lectured about this by someone who wants to be respected but doesn't respect back.

This will probably be left on a bad note as it is, but like I said, I have full respect for you and your opinions, views, and ideals. I'm also sorry if you felt disrespected towards my comment, but I'm done trying soften these arguments when I feel there is a lack of respect.
__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 01:55 AM   #248
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

~_~ This is one reason why I try to balance my views as much as possible when posting in this club, because it's filled with members who have differing preferences. And in order to enjoy it, we should all try to be respectful of that.... and give all the pairings a chance. =D

thaaaaat also mean crack!pairings =] lolz... because, like ralatone has pointed out, its gets a little repetitive if we keep talking about only our strongest preferences. and it might be a fun experience to explore other pairings that we normally wouldn't...



And HS, I definitely want you to share some of the culture links you find. Please <3
And I dunno if that was a typo, but I'm a chick. lol /justincaseitwas XD
__________________
If the elephants have past lives yet are destined to always remember
It's no wonder how they scream
Like you and I they must have some temper

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 07:18 AM   #249
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: MD
Age: 22
Posts: 1,993
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Quote:
Um, if she were to develop on her own then basically she would be like every other character whom try to grow and have something to prove. So she would then have her own meaning or reason to be character, simple.
Well, she has something to PROVE to NARUTO. That's been it all along. Just because it isn't something general like Naruto's proving himself to the entire village doesn't mean that because it is only to one person that her drive is any less than the others.
Quote:

Um, no. The relationship between Naruto and Hinata is more friendly than anything else at this moment, all it is so far is Hinata holding a crush. Unlike NaruSaku where you have alot more room to speculate and give your opinions from them being brotherly sisterly like you say to me saying their possibly romantic.
That is a GROSS underestimation of Hinata's feelings for Naruto. They run a LOT deeper than any of the other crushes we've seen in Naruto from the start and it stems from truer things than aesthetics. Hinata's crush has grown deeper and deeper as the years progressed and now one would have to be fooling them self to say anything but that she loves him.
__________________

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 10:53 AM   #250
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
~_~ This is one reason why I try to balance my views as much as possible when posting in this club, because it's filled with members who have differing preferences. And in order to enjoy it, we should all try to be respectful of that.... and give all the pairings a chance. =D

thaaaaat also mean crack!pairings =] lolz... because, like ralatone has pointed out, its gets a little repetitive if we keep talking about only our strongest preferences. and it might be a fun experience to explore other pairings that we normally wouldn't...



And HS, I definitely want you to share some of the culture links you find. Please <3
And I dunno if that was a typo, but I'm a chick. lol /justincaseitwas XD
It also kills the point of the fan club if it's just about the 3 main pairings. Thats why I enjoy posting pics of abstract pairings, cause they're unusual and bring up topic for discussion.

Lets see some HinaTobi or something. lol

O_o o_O O_O o_o you're a chick ????????

Yeah, actually I knew that lol.
__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:04 AM   #251
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
It also kills the point of the fan club if it's just about the 3 main pairings. Thats why I enjoy posting pics of abstract pairings, cause they're unusual and bring up topic for discussion.

Lets see some HinaTobi or something. lol

O_o o_O O_O o_o you're a chick ????????

Yeah, actually I knew that lol.

XDD HinaTobi! =O Thats actually, in some odd way, very cute to me. If like, say Madara lost all his memories and woke up with the Tobi persona as the dominant personality, I think HinaTobi would ooze cuteness and amusement. LOL.

yesh u.u izzzah chick!

<3
__________________
If the elephants have past lives yet are destined to always remember
It's no wonder how they scream
Like you and I they must have some temper

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 05:19 PM   #252
HinataFanX
Chuunin
 
HinataFanX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: My Own Little World
Age: 21
Posts: 434
Thanks: 0
Thanked 50 Times in 49 Posts
HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

...Not even gonna respond to that last wall of text...

So! Who likes LeeSaku?
__________________
I make my own AMVs! Check them out! http://youtube.com/profile?user=NarutoFanEXE



FCs I'm In:



HinataFanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 06:23 PM   #253
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: MD
Age: 22
Posts: 1,993
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

I DO!!! If by "like" you mean "loath with a passion". XD
__________________

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 08:35 PM   #254
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

I think LeeSaku would look really cute, and if Lee would get a haircut and do wax his eyebrows, they could even look sexy worthy.
__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 09:40 PM   #255
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: MD
Age: 22
Posts: 1,993
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

LOL. Big eyebrows are his SIGNATURE!!! XD and he can't change his hair because he's supposed to be like Jet Lee.
__________________

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.