The Anime/Manga Pairings FC - Page 23 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 04-14-2008, 01:51 PM   #331
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
...I haven't written it yet. XD I just finished that last night.

Well, it is a decent story n I like it seems to be setting up n playing out...can't wait for part 2...as NaruHina is my #2 couple.

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
nagato27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2008, 02:34 PM   #332
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road

I plan on writing a pairing fic soon, but first I want to see what happens to Sasuke in the manga before I begin thinking anything. Cause I like fanfics with alot of conflict and stuff like that, so I want to have him in the mix of things.

See, I hate pairing fics that just have a character who has had feelings for another character just drop those feelings like nothing and fall for another. I've always liked to see the transition of feelings and emotions and inner conflicts as stuff like that. Ya know, the juicy drama stuff.

I have a general idea of how the fic would begin, but I just want to wait a bit and see Sasuke's and Naruto's current situation unfold in the manga. So I can have a general idea on how to show off their character.
Old 04-14-2008, 04:45 PM   #333
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
Ok, topic.

Describe how you would want your favorite pairing to finally reveal their feelings for each other and fall for one another ?
Well, since we are plugging fics again and have a few new olks, here is my fic again. Its NaruSaku and someone said that was there #1

Anyway, the sequel will be released May 1st. I'm trying to build up hype for it first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagato27 View Post
Well, it is a decent story n I like it seems to be setting up n playing out...can't wait for part 2...as NaruHina is my #2 couple.
I'll be reading this in moments, and I'll try to compare it to the discussion.

Quote:
I plan on writing a pairing fic soon, but first I want to see what happens to Sasuke in the manga before I begin thinking anything. Cause I like fanfics with alot of conflict and stuff like that, so I want to have him in the mix of things.

See, I hate pairing fics that just have a character who has had feelings for another character just drop those feelings like nothing and fall for another. I've always liked to see the transition of feelings and emotions and inner conflicts as stuff like that. Ya know, the juicy drama stuff.

I have a general idea of how the fic would begin, but I just want to wait a bit and see Sasuke's and Naruto's current situation unfold in the manga. So I can have a general idea on how to show off their character.
Cool! Yeah, already Sasuke is going in a way different direction that I thought. Team Hebi seems all but forgotten for the moment.

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Highspeed0516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 04:48 PM   #334
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Ok... my favorite pairing is NaruSaku, and NO Im not a rabbid fan who just thinks that Naruto should be sakura...as my other favs are NaruHina n SasuSaku, but it stands with the story right now...those 3 pairings are very hard to see happening and NaruSaku appears to have more legs at the moment. I tend to go with the idea that Naruto n Sakura's relationship will continue to develop as their training to bring back sasuke develops. I think this last "retrieve sasuke/capture itachi" mission/arc(konaha's point of view) will end up leading to some big time revelations for both Naruto n Sakura...1. they both need to train n get even stronger 2. with the announcement of jiraiya's death more than likely Naruto will grow up in a HUGE way(and this isn't even counting the chance of Tsunade telling him about his family lineage...which will lead to even more growing). 3. the jiraiya/ tsunade thing that they had going on will NOT transfer to naruto n sakura...as they would be the jiraiya n tsunade( and along with sasuke being the oroichimaru) of this generation's sannin's(once again I see Tsunade playing a big roll here from the sakura standpoint). Those would be the things that could lead this relationship is happening...though I have mentioned before I don't see it coming to fruition til next year or so(whichever way any of these relationships play out.

P.S.- Now let me play devil's advocate here...things that could hurt this relationship...
1. Sasuke- no need to get into whay this is the case...we have tons of manga evidence to say why.Although I do think Naruto would be okay with that because they would BOTH(Sasuke n Sakura) be happy.
2. Hinata- The reason this is a roadblock is obvious as well...if Sakura never lets her feelings(true or whatever) known to Naruto n Hinata finally gets the courage to tell him how she feels...then I think Naruto will react to it in probadly good way...there is manga evidence supporting this as well...as she has developed into someone he not only has said in a round-about way that he likes...but also someone whom because she shares his ninja way...he will fight to defend her with his life(which he would do for the whole village or anyone who is important to him).

Old 04-14-2008, 05:11 PM   #335
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Ok... my favorite pairing is NaruSaku, and NO Im not a rabbid fan who just thinks that Naruto should be sakura...as my other favs are NaruHina n SasuSaku, but it stands with the story right now...those 3 pairings are very hard to see happening and NaruSaku appears to have more legs at the moment. I tend to go with the idea that Naruto n Sakura's relationship will continue to develop as their training to bring back sasuke develops. I think this last "retrieve sasuke/capture itachi" mission/arc(konaha's point of view) will end up leading to some big time revelations for both Naruto n Sakura...1. they both need to train n get even stronger 2. with the announcement of jiraiya's death more than likely Naruto will grow up in a HUGE way(and this isn't even counting the chance of Tsunade telling him about his family lineage...which will lead to even more growing). 3. the jiraiya/ tsunade thing that they had going on will NOT transfer to naruto n sakura...as they would be the jiraiya n tsunade( and along with sasuke being the oroichimaru) of this generation's sannin's(once again I see Tsunade playing a big roll here from the sakura standpoint). Those would be the things that could lead this relationship is happening...though I have mentioned before I don't see it coming to fruition til next year or so(whichever way any of these relationships play out.

P.S.- Now let me play devil's advocate here...things that could hurt this relationship...
1. Sasuke- no need to get into whay this is the case...we have tons of manga evidence to say why.Although I do think Naruto would be okay with that because they would BOTH(Sasuke n Sakura) be happy.
2. Hinata- The reason this is a roadblock is obvious as well...if Sakura never lets her feelings(true or whatever) known to Naruto n Hinata finally gets the courage to tell him how she feels...then I think Naruto will react to it in probadly good way...there is manga evidence supporting this as well...as she has developed into someone he not only has said in a round-about way that he likes...but also someone whom because she shares his ninja way...he will fight to defend her with his life(which he would do for the whole village or anyone who is important to him).

A very comprehensive assesment, and my feelings exactly. Even the devils advocate part. I think you'll be a very welcome addition to the forum because you have a good feel for the intent of the author of the manga, but keep in mind all the possibilities.

Just read Imnot Crazy's fic. I was entertained, and it is a quick and enjoyable read. As a young writer, there were some things I think could be done better, but the story is believable and charming.

One thing that I find interesting, to get on the topic of how we think our favorite couple would finally profess their feelings to each other, INC and I seem to agree on one point.

Either Sakura is going to act ast the catalyst to get Hinata and Naruto together, or Hinata is going to do the same for Naruto and Sakura. Very interesting.

Old 04-14-2008, 05:34 PM   #336
nagato27
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highspeed0516 View Post
A very comprehensive assesment, and my feelings exactly. Even the devils advocate part. I think you'll be a very welcome addition to the forum because you have a good feel for the intent of the author of the manga, but keep in mind all the possibilities.

Just read Imnot Crazy's fic. I was entertained, and it is a quick and enjoyable read. As a young writer, there were some things I think could be done better, but the story is believable and charming.

One thing that I find interesting, to get on the topic of how we think our favorite couple would finally profess their feelings to each other, INC and I seem to agree on one point.

Either Sakura is going to act ast the catalyst to get Hinata and Naruto together, or Hinata is going to do the same for Naruto and Sakura. Very interesting.
I kinda see that as well...as Sakura was one who let Naruto know about how Hinata has always been watching him so intently(though I don't think she knew of Hinata watching him when he was younger in the academy or while he was training to get better after he finally became a genin). The Hinata part sorta works in the way of Naruto not really knowing how to react to her revealing her feelings towards him n him going n talking to Sakura about this...as she is the biggest female influence on him(with the possible exception of Tsunade...).

Old 04-14-2008, 05:41 PM   #337
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

I have no fanfics to share D:
XD

toooooo lazy to read them too... ^^;

<333

Quote:
Ok, topic.

Describe how you would want your favorite pairing to finally reveal their feelings for each other and fall for one another ?
Hmm, well, I'd like to see Sakura play a significant part in waking Sasuke up (as she did in the forest of death with calling Sasuke a coward) and impact his heart. Maybe heal him :3
And then I wouldn't mind seeing Sasuke thank her (once they are back in Konoha, alone, maybe at the bench? XD), and then... awkwardly try to apologize for all that's transpired. XD Sakura would let him fumble for the right words, but then smile and take his hand. Then he'd relax a little, and tell her to hurry, that they have to meet Naruto (and Hinata ;D) for ramen!

Yah, so corny. I honestly would like a lot of scenarios. XD

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 05:57 PM   #338
nagato27
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
I have no fanfics to share D:
XD

toooooo lazy to read them too... ^^;

<333

Hmm, well, I'd like to see Sakura play a significant part in waking Sasuke up (as she did in the forest of death with calling Sasuke a coward) and impact his heart. Maybe heal him :3
And then I wouldn't mind seeing Sasuke thank her (once they are back in Konoha, alone, maybe at the bench? XD), and then... awkwardly try to apologize for all that's transpired. XD Sakura would let him fumble for the right words, but then smile and take his hand. Then he'd relax a little, and tell her to hurry, that they have to meet Naruto (and Hinata ;D) for ramen!

Yah, so corny. I honestly would like a lot of scenarios. XD
Interesting...that may actually happen...towards the end before the final battle...though I do find it interesting in that you actually added another fav couple into that.

Old 04-14-2008, 06:55 PM   #339
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highspeed0516 View Post

you know, you can acronymize my username to IMNC (not INC, which would mean I Not Crazy, which makes no sense. the M's already contracted)... it's faster to type... Yeah. The point was enjoyable. And I was thinking rather quickly so I can see how it went that way. Believable is pretty much my highest priority.

Hmm... I wouldn't say Sakura really is a catalyst in my story. I'm going to use a DIFFERENT catalyst. I was planning originally to have Sakura and perhaps Kakashi on the other end as catalysts, but I completely changed that. I can definitely see Sakura being a catalyst in canon though. But how would Hinata be a catalyst for NaruSaku? Hinata would be a broken-hearted wreck! I really don't see how she would help their relationship at all.

@UT: T_T it's only 1500 words or so... and it's not like it's slow reading...

hmm... maybe I will have a flashback...

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 07:14 PM   #340
nagato27
Chuunin

Quote:
you know, you can acronymize my username to IMNC (not INC, which would mean I Not Crazy, which makes no sense. the M's already contracted)... it's faster to type... Yeah. The point was enjoyable. And I was thinking rather quickly so I can see how it went that way. Believable is pretty much my highest priority.

Hmm... I wouldn't say Sakura really is a catalyst in my story. I'm going to use a DIFFERENT catalyst. I was planning originally to have Sakura and perhaps Kakashi on the other end as catalysts, but I completely changed that. I can definitely see Sakura being a catalyst in canon though. But how would Hinata be a catalyst for NaruSaku? Hinata would be a broken-hearted wreck! I really don't see how she would help their relationship at all.

@UT: T_T it's only 1500 words or so... and it's not like it's slow reading...

hmm... maybe I will have a flashback...
I think what highspeed is saying...Hinata's feelings for Naruto...when they are reveiled...maybe reveiled to sakura first as she would know Naruto best from being on the same team as him.Then well...the story would progress in one of those possible pairings progressing.

Old 04-14-2008, 07:25 PM   #341
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

well, obviously for NaruHina, but I don't see how that would work for NaruSaku.

Old 04-14-2008, 07:57 PM   #342
nagato27
Chuunin

Quote:
well, obviously for NaruHina, but I don't see how that would work for NaruSaku.

It would force Sakura to evaluate her feelings where they pertain to Naruto... as her feelings are changing for him to more time passes n they spend time together.

Old 04-14-2008, 09:01 PM   #343
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Quote:
It would force Sakura to evaluate her feelings where they pertain to Naruto... as her feelings are changing for him to more time passes n they spend time together.

Exactly...or. . . for a more compehensive example you could just read my fanfic, (even just chapter 2 at ff.net) which IMNC seems to have so far avoided

Old 04-15-2008, 06:19 AM   #344
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

The only problem I have with that is that Sakura already knows Hinata loves Naruto... which kinda kills your theory.

Old 04-15-2008, 02:09 PM   #345
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Not at all.

You're thinking like Sakura is going to just step aside, when that would be counter to her personality (and Hinata's for that matter)

There is a specific order to things for Sakura. For so long she has been going with such single minded purpose she hasn't stopped to think of the end result. A confrontation with Sasuke, followed by a confrontation with Hinata will force the neccesary self-evaluation.

Neither Sakura or Hinata give any ground, but they both learn a lot from each other. And they do it out of respect for each other.

How about I put it like this, since I know you haven't yet out of some silly rule you have with yourself . . .

I double dog dare you to read my fic . . .

I'm reading yours . . .

Last edited by Highspeed0516; 04-15-2008 at 02:10 PM.