The Anime/Manga Pairings FC - Page 28 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 04-20-2008, 10:28 PM   #406
Otachii
Academy Student

Otachii is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
Honestly, While I believe that Sakura does understand Naruto more than Hinata does. I dont believe she holds that title of understanding him better than anyone else, I mean she didn't even know he was a demon container until shippuden started. If anyone holds the title of understanding Naruto best it's probably Garra.
Well I meant in terms of possible love interests. xP Though some do ship NaruGaa so yeah you're right Ralatone.

•○feel something, feel nothing○• Wide open ears •○listen closely, listen closely○•
Disarm the dream tickler in the constant moment
You will find me where it's quiet
•○listen closely, listen closely○•
Let the blood flow through all the spaces •○of the universe○•

Groups I Belong to:

:The Anime/Manga Pairings FC:
:The Rock Lee FC:
:The Haruno Sakura FC:
Otachii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2008, 10:34 PM   #407
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otachii View Post
I'd say now is as good a time as any. xP

Okay, so maybe she does love him, and I myself have always liked Hinata for the sheer fact that she was the first one to see him as something more then a monster or just an annoying orphan. But to say she understands him better then anyone is laughable. Sakura definately holds that title. But Hinata was indeed the first to appreciate and relate to Naruto which is why I can dig the NaruHina couple, it's just not my favorite.
Sakura knowing about the Kyuubi doesn't make her understand Naruto any better... that's not entirely true... let me rephrase that: Hinata not knowing about the Kyuubi doesn't make her understand Naruto any less. She's always understood that he is hated for something he is not able to control and for something that is not apparent or even a good reason to hate him. She has felt sorry for him because of this. But it's the fact that she sees this about him and feels the way she does without being told shows how deep the connection is.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 04-20-2008 at 10:35 PM.
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 10:46 PM   #408
Otachii
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
Sakura knowing about the Kyuubi doesn't make her understand Naruto any better... that's not entirely true... let me rephrase that: Hinata not knowing about the Kyuubi doesn't make her understand Naruto any less. She's always understood that he is hated for something he is not able to control and for something that is not apparent or even a good reason to hate him. She has felt sorry for him because of this. But it's the fact that she sees this about him and feels the way she does without being told shows how deep the connection is.
I know that. But Sakura understands what Naruto's like; she understands why he needs to save Sasuke so bad and understand why he feels so close to Gaara. She knows that nothing will keep him down and he'll just keep going and she'll be there to help him and push him forward in any way she can.

But yeah, Hinata saw it first and was there to silently cheer him on but I don't think that makes it fair to say she understands him better then Sakura or anyone else. But like I said, you're entitled to your opinion.

•○feel something, feel nothing○• Wide open ears •○listen closely, listen closely○•

Groups I Belong to:

Old 04-20-2008, 10:58 PM   #409
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highspeed0516 View Post
Hey, HinataFanX posted an essay page a while back defending NaruHina. well I found a guy who does a pretty darn good job for NAruSaku. My favorite of his essays though isn't for the pairing at all. It is instead arguments using logic to discredit many of the popular arguments AGAINST NaruSaku.

http://heronite.livejournal.com/24614.html

Nah . . still like the snake one better (But not as much as the snake one with AnkoSaku ... Hisss!)

Sasuke's agressiveness with Sakura not really understanding what being with Sasuke means . . .that sums up their relationship in my mind.
That was a great read of the essay that guy...and basically confirmed all of my opinions where the narusaku relationship was, where it is, and where it will end up going... as it seems that this guy has basically dispelled all the so-called arguments against narusaku happening. One person even commented on how he saw the story ending with naruto succeding in just about everything jiraiya failed at(the thing he may break even with is the death of his master(jiraiya)...he can still break even by protecting n saving kakashi or yammato and the person whom I feel will be his student as he basically is n has been since the since beginning of the manga...not to mention one of his biggest believers, Konohamaru(and the rest of his team as ell as the village).

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club

Last edited by nagato27; 04-20-2008 at 11:01 PM.
nagato27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:08 PM   #410
Otachii
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagato27 View Post
That was a great read of the essay that guy...and basically confirmed all of my opinions where the narusaku relationship was, where it is, and where it will end up going... as it seems that this guy has basically dispelled all the so-called arguments against narusaku happening. One person even commented on how he saw the story ending with naruto succeding in just about everything jiraiya failed at(the thing he may break even with is the death of his master(jiraiya)...he can still break even by protecting n saving kakashi or yammato and the person whom I feel will be his student as he basically is n has been since the since beginning of the manga...not to mention one of his biggest believers, Konohamaru(and the rest of his team as ell as the village).
Of course he will! I think everyone seems to forget (because lately the manga had been centered around Sasuke) that this is in fact Naruto's story. HE'S the hero HE'S the main character HE'S the one who is going to triumph in the end. He's not nearly as weak or useless as some people make him out to be. And in the end he'll change the world for the better... and marry Sakura. x3

Groups I Belong to:

Old 04-20-2008, 11:13 PM   #411
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Of course he will! I think everyone seems to forget (because lately the manga had been centered around Sasuke) that this is in fact Naruto's story. HE'S the hero HE'S the main character HE'S the one who is going to triumph in the end. He's not nearly as weak or useless as some people make him out to be. And in the end he'll change the world for the better... and marry Sakura. x3

Yeah...I like that pic alot...I may have to take that from you...and use it..myself...LOL.

Old 04-20-2008, 11:15 PM   #412
Otachii
Academy Student

Quote:
Yeah...I like that pic alot...I may have to take that from you...and use it..myself...LOL.
Lol, feel free. xP It's not like I own it.

Groups I Belong to:

Old 04-20-2008, 11:21 PM   #413
nagato27
Chuunin

Thanks...you know of the weirdest pairing I've heard...the one that trips me out is the Naruto/Temari one...now where in the hell do people find that one. I mean yeah they both use the wind element and there is the Gaara connection...but I kinda see Naruto more as Gaara,Kankurou, n Temari's brother in that sense... and one other similarity, I saw with them was that great smile that both are blessed with(which judging from I've seen, Naruto would have gotten from his father).

Old 04-20-2008, 11:26 PM   #414
Otachii
Academy Student

Quote:
Thanks...you know of the weirdest pairing I've heard...the one that trips me out is the Naruto/Temari one...now where in the hell do people find that one. I mean yeah they both use the wind element and there is the Gaara connection...but I kinda see Naruto more as Gaara,Kankurou, n Temari's brother in that sense... and one other similarity, I saw with them was that great smile that both are blessed with(which judging from I've seen, Naruto would have gotten from his father).
Yeah, but I've heard of much worse. I mean at least Temar/Naruto is POSSIBLE, unlikely, but possible. The crackiest couple I have ever seen is probably Temari/Hidan or Konan/Haku. Those two just threw me for a loop.

Groups I Belong to:

Old 04-20-2008, 11:35 PM   #415
nagato27
Chuunin

Quote:
Yeah, but I've heard of much worse. I mean at least Temar/Naruto is POSSIBLE, unlikely, but possible. The crackiest couple I have ever seen is probably Temari/Hidan or Konan/Haku. Those two just threw me for a loop.

Yeah...those 2 definetely make no sense whatsoever...considering 2 of the 4 you mentioned are dead.I guess all mangas wind up with this sorta thing because( I hope I can mention this here)...in another manga I read, Inuyasha...the 2 biggest relationships(which compare to the naru/saku n naru/hina thing) are inuyasha n kagome n inuyasha n kikiyou. The author has already told us which one is gonna win out...as Im not gonna reveal it because i don't know if anyone has read the manga or watch the anime when it was on...

Old 04-21-2008, 12:14 AM   #416
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Kikyo is dead... thus InuKago is official and does NOT compare to pairings in Naruto.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:55 AM   #417
nagato27
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
Kikyo is dead... thus InuKago is official and does NOT compare to pairings in Naruto.

Yeah, I know...which is what I wasn't gonna mention...lol. An ex of mine n I used to fight about that shit ALOT while we were together.

Old 04-21-2008, 01:43 AM   #418
Otachii
Academy Student

Hey now, I love InuKag. >_> But that's besides the point...

Actually I don't even remember the point of all this. xD Seriously though I brought up a new topic a while ago that no one is answering... xP

Quote:
Okay, okay, I got a topic! Favorite love triangle/threesome?! x3 Was that one already brought up? o.o Ah well! xP

My vote goes to the scandalously steamy KakaSakuSasu!

But of cours NaruSakuSasu comes in at a very close second.

Groups I Belong to:

Old 04-21-2008, 02:00 AM   #419
nagato27
Chuunin

3-some huh...you are a naughty girl then...hmmm well besides team 7. I would say a interesting one...could be naruto/sakura/lee.

Old 04-21-2008, 02:12 AM   #420
Otachii
Academy Student

Quote:
3-some huh...you are a naughty girl then...hmmm well besides team 7. I would say a interesting one...could be naruto/sakura/lee.
-Snigger.- Indeed I am. x3 Team 7 <3 NaruSakuLee definately has potential, it'd be really sweet. Also... KakaSakuNaru. xP

Ooooh... how about ShikaInoChou! Moreso as a love triangle then a treesome. Chouji's in love with Ino, Ino's in love with Shikamaru and Shikamaru is too lazy to bother with love. xP Or is secretly dating Kurenai, GASP! Or okay, okay, Temari. >_>

Groups I Belong to: