The Anime/Manga Pairings FC - Page 29 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 04-21-2008, 02:48 AM   #421
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otachii View Post
-Snigger.- Indeed I am. x3 Team 7 <3 NaruSakuLee definately has potential, it'd be really sweet. Also... KakaSakuNaru. xP

Ooooh... how about ShikaInoChou! Moreso as a love triangle then a treesome. Chouji's in love with Ino, Ino's in love with Shikamaru and Shikamaru is too lazy to bother with love. xP Or is secretly dating Kurenai, GASP! Or okay, okay, Temari. >_>

Those are good too...though with Shikamaru...it defenetely seems to be something going on with him a Temari. The ino/chouji part of that yeah, I see that....and if you wanna add someone else then sai would be person here as he seems to be whom Ino is currently in lust for. LOL

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
nagato27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2008, 03:05 AM   #422
Otachii
Academy Student

Otachii is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagato27 View Post
Those are good too...though with Shikamaru...it defenetely seems to be something going on with him a Temari. The ino/chouji part of that yeah, I see that....and if you wanna add someone else then sai would be person here as he seems to be whom Ino is currently in lust for. LOL
Alright, alright, that'll work. SaiInoChou then. Chouji's in love with Ino, Ino's lusting after Sai and Sai... well he's Sai so he's kind of just standing there with a smile. xP And in the end Ino will realize she loves Chouji! Because InoChou is teh lurve! x3

•○feel something, feel nothing○• Wide open ears •○listen closely, listen closely○•
Disarm the dream tickler in the constant moment
You will find me where it's quiet
•○listen closely, listen closely○•
Let the blood flow through all the spaces •○of the universe○•

Groups I Belong to:

:The Anime/Manga Pairings FC:
:The Rock Lee FC:
:The Haruno Sakura FC:
Otachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 04:15 AM   #423
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePRODIGY View Post
people think very weirdly when it comes to pairing lol nejihina thats just wrong it would only result in retarded children.
Wrong. I suggest you read some studies relating to this. You'll find that the risk is only a bit higher, and that all throughout history (and in many cultures still) marriage between cousins is acceptable.

Not to mention how similar all the Hyuugas are in appearance... it's not hard to believe in NejiHina.

Though I prefer NaruHina and KibaHina.
But NejiHina does have some of the prettiest fanart around. And the pairing itself has a lot of potential, to be dark, or also to be sweet, depending on when someone envisions the two finding each other romantically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highspeed0516 View Post
Hey, HinataFanX posted an essay page a while back defending NaruHina. well I found a guy who does a pretty darn good job for NAruSaku. My favorite of his essays though isn't for the pairing at all. It is instead arguments using logic to discredit many of the popular arguments AGAINST NaruSaku.

http://heronite.livejournal.com/24614.html

Nah . . still like the snake one better (But not as much as the snake one with AnkoSaku ... Hisss!)

Sasuke's agressiveness with Sakura not really understanding what being with Sasuke means . . .that sums up their relationship in my mind.
Ah, Sakura not understanding what it means to be with Sasuke?
Give her more credit... <.<;;
Her stats in intelligence pretimeskip was an 8. Sasuke's was a 5, Naruto's a 3.
I think she understands Sasuke's situation well - He told her he had 'cried that night' during the Bell test when the two were alone, she witnessed the curse seal and it's affect on Sasuke, she knew he was leaving, she knew he was throwing himself into loneliness, in Part II she has researched the Uchiha clan (which is how she came across Naruto's jinchuurriki status), Itachi is her greatest enemy, and she stated recently that they couldn't kill Itachi, but instead capture him, because he was Sasuke's target.

She knows Sasuke has an ambition, she's seen him weak and cruel and jealous. And she still confessed love...

Quote:
Loooooove yuri. <3 Yaoi's alright too, I prefer yuri but can appreciate some yaoi.

Lol, Sakura's a total pairing whore! I should know, I contribute to that. xD She's paired with like everyone in the anime. But I love her so of course I'm gonna pass her around to everyone in my fandom. xP

ShikaKiba... wow. xD
I like yaoi more, but love some yuri as well. XD

I know, I whore out Sakura, Naruto, and Hinata the most. lol

ShikaKiba is yummy and crackalicious. <333
Naruto is the KING of yaoi for me, though, as I like SasuNaru, GaaNaru, SaiNaru, KibaNaru, and ShikaNaru. XD Oh Naruto ~

Quote:
AnkoSaku <3 I love that pic too. x3

I completely agree with you. It's hard for me to view SasuSaku as fluffy and sweet. I see it being more wild and passionate and even dark, more of an obsession/possession thing then sweet fluffy love. It might END like that but I don't see it starting that way.
You see, that's a quality to the pairing that I can appreciate. There are many people in the SasuSaku fandom who view it in the same manner that you do. It has great potential to be classified in many ways, which is a wonderful thing, because both Sakura and Sasuke are complicated characters.

NejiHina, actually, is quite similar in that respect. You could easily envision Neji's love for Hinata as dark, somewhat tainted because of their family history and his deepseated anger/frustration. And just as he took it out on Hinata during the chuunin preliminaries, he would do the same in a close relationship between the two. At that point in the story.

But after his encounter with Naruto and the revelation of his father's scroll, I can see it much more easygoing and comfortable, where the two work together to improve their family and outlooks on life.

Though I wouldn't call the picture I shared as fluff (the SasuSaku one). Instead, it was Sakura hugging Sasuke, comforting him, while his eye(s) are downcast and impassive.

Concerning Hinata, yes it is love. The first databook refers to it as an 'Up and Down Love Story". Its simply unreciporcated. She may not 'know' Naruto as well as others, but I think there's nothing he could show her that would change her mind about him... He is, in essence, a very simple character. (read those interviews I shared some pages back) And Hinata understands who is he at the core. Proud failure, one who never backs down, that's Naruto at the core, beyond his heartbreaks and loneliness, theres a thriving, strong individual with unrelenting determination.

My favorite threesome?
Team 07, no question. XD

InoSakuHina is sexy too.

Fanart baby yeah.

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 04:52 AM   #424
Otachii
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Wrong. I suggest you read some studies relating to this. You'll find that the risk is only a bit higher, and that all throughout history (and in many cultures still) marriage between cousins is acceptable.

Not to mention how similar all the Hyuugas are in appearance... it's not hard to believe in NejiHina.

Though I prefer NaruHina and KibaHina.
But NejiHina does have some of the prettiest fanart around. And the pairing itself has a lot of potential, to be dark, or also to be sweet, depending on when someone envisions the two finding each other romantically.
Here. hear Taijiya, you tell 'em! x3 Both KibaHina and NaruHina are adorable but I like NejiHina and ShinoHina. I think if anyone could look past the whole bug thing and love Shino like he deserves it'd definately be Hinata and it's already obvious that Hinata could love Naruto the way he deserves to be loved. That's what I like about Hinata, she's so soft and caring and can be paired with just about everyone.

Quote:
Ah, Sakura not understanding what it means to be with Sasuke?
Give her more credit... <.<;;
Her stats in intelligence pretimeskip was an 8. Sasuke's was a 5, Naruto's a 3.
I think she understands Sasuke's situation well - He told her he had 'cried that night' during the Bell test when the two were alone, she witnessed the curse seal and it's affect on Sasuke, she knew he was leaving, she knew he was throwing himself into loneliness, in Part II she has researched the Uchiha clan (which is how she came across Naruto's jinchuurriki status), Itachi is her greatest enemy, and she stated recently that they couldn't kill Itachi, but instead capture him, because he was Sasuke's target.

She knows Sasuke has an ambition, she's seen him weak and cruel and jealous. And she still confessed love...
That's true, which is why if their love turned out a bit more dark and twisted I think she would accept it and just continue to love him unconditionally which is so beautiful... and also very sexy. "Sakura, I feel like tying you up tonight." "Okay Sasuke-kun!" xP

Quote:
I like yaoi more, but love some yuri as well. XD

I know, I whore out Sakura, Naruto, and Hinata the most. lol

ShikaKiba is yummy and crackalicious. <333
Naruto is the KING of yaoi for me, though, as I like SasuNaru, GaaNaru, SaiNaru, KibaNaru, and ShikaNaru. XD Oh Naruto ~
Most people do, I've grown to accep that. xP

Lol, I guess so, but I think Shikamaru would get annoyed easily with Kiba because their personalities are so different. xP
I don't know, I could never really picture Naruto in a yaoi couple, not even with Sasuke. I mean a character like Haku or even Sai and Sasuke sure, yaoi it up but Naruto... I dunno. Some SasuNaru art is really cute and amusing though.

That's just awesome. xP

Quote:
You see, that's a quality to the pairing that I can appreciate. There are many people in the SasuSaku fandom who view it in the same manner that you do. It has great potential to be classified in many ways, which is a wonderful thing, because both Sakura and Sasuke are complicated characters.

NejiHina, actually, is quite similar in that respect. You could easily envision Neji's love for Hinata as dark, somewhat tainted because of their family history and his deepseated anger/frustration. And just as he took it out on Hinata during the chuunin preliminaries, he would do the same in a close relationship between the two. At that point in the story.

But after his encounter with Naruto and the revelation of his father's scroll, I can see it much more easygoing and comfortable, where the two work together to improve their family and outlooks on life.

Though I wouldn't call the picture I shared as fluff (the SasuSaku one). Instead, it was Sakura hugging Sasuke, comforting him, while his eye(s) are downcast and impassive.
Exactly! They both have the potential to be so deep and angsty and dramatic but still so sweet and romantic and that is what I love in a couple! x3 Versatality and vairety are the spices of life! I liked the fan art you showed, it fits their relationship rather well 'cause that's just how it would be. Sakura would always be hugging him and Sasuke would seem disinterested yet he would hold her so tightly and give her secret little lvong caresses now and again. That's how I see NejiHina. x3

Quote:
Concerning Hinata, yes it is love. The first databook refers to it as an 'Up and Down Love Story". Its simply unreciporcated. She may not 'know' Naruto as well as others, but I think there's nothing he could show her that would change her mind about him... He is, in essence, a very simple character. (read those interviews I shared some pages back) And Hinata understands who is he at the core. Proud failure, one who never backs down, that's Naruto at the core, beyond his heartbreaks and loneliness, theres a thriving, strong individual with unrelenting determination.
Which is why it wouldn't bother me at all if Naruto ended up with her. It's not my favorite pairing but I can definately appreciate it for what it is; a girl who can see past all the darkness and the occasional idocy of a boy just trying to prove himself. That's just so sweet! <3 I think I just love ever pairing in Naruto. ._. I can't decide on just one! >_<

Quote:
My favorite threesome?
Team 07, no question. XD

InoSakuHina is sexy too.

Fanart baby yeah.
Team 7 is HOTNESS! x3

Oooh, InoSakuHina, me like. <3

Nice fan art. Ooh... Karin and Sakura, I can appreciate that, it's like Ino and Sakura, another couple I'm all for. xP I really like that KibaHina one, it's beautiful!

•○feel something, feel nothing○• Wide open ears •○listen closely, listen closely○•

Groups I Belong to:

Old 04-21-2008, 04:27 PM   #425
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Most people do, I've grown to accep that. xP

Lol, I guess so, but I think Shikamaru would get annoyed easily with Kiba because their personalities are so different. xP
I don't know, I could never really picture Naruto in a yaoi couple, not even with Sasuke. I mean a character like Haku or even Sai and Sasuke sure, yaoi it up but Naruto... I dunno. Some SasuNaru art is really cute and amusing though.

That's just awesome. xP

Which is why it wouldn't bother me at all if Naruto ended up with her. It's not my favorite pairing but I can definately appreciate it for what it is; a girl who can see past all the darkness and the occasional idocy of a boy just trying to prove himself. That's just so sweet! <3 I think I just love ever pairing in Naruto. ._. I can't decide on just one! >_<

Team 7 is HOTNESS! x3

Oooh, InoSakuHina, me like. <3

Nice fan art. Ooh... Karin and Sakura, I can appreciate that, it's like Ino and Sakura, another couple I'm all for. xP I really like that KibaHina one, it's beautiful!

LOL...those fanarts are funny...especially the one about how Karin failed...though to me at that point she would have failed to begin with.

Hinata loving Naruto thing - This is EXACTLY what endures everyone to Hinata n why she is probadly the most likable character in the manga/anime. She has the sweet innocense about herself that just makes everyone fall for her. As people have stated the problem is....Naruto, his intellegence level is what it is meaning he won't understand such things even though he in a way atleast in part 1 was the sameway when it came to chasing after Sakura, though that never kept him from achieving his goals and continuing to train n get stronger than he was at the beginning of the manga. Yes, he has failed...quite a bit since then...but he has succeded in many other ways...and by him succeeding n changing people for the better...EVERYONE has taken notice and acknowledged him. The thing is...he isn't done NOT by a long shot(and when we all know where Im going with that). Hinata does have to eventually reveal her feelings to Naruto in some sorta way n then after that let nature take it's course n let him decide once n for all where his heart truelly lies(otherwise he will never know how she feels, Naruto is just NOT that smart to figure this out on his own)...that would be how I see that relationship if it happens which I am totally cool with as Hinata is quite HOT especially since the timeskip.

Last edited by nagato27; 04-21-2008 at 04:28 PM.
Old 04-21-2008, 08:22 PM   #426
Zatch Bell_lover
Chuunin

Zatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really nice

OMG y do people but Neji&Hinata together their cuzins

HEY rep me or i'll kill u i mean it ;p

member of the digimon fc
member of the Naruto RPG FC
member of the Dragon Guardian FC and RPG
owner of the 9-tailed fox demons RPG fc
co-owner of the Orochimaru fc by J.A.M.D.
co-owner of the Byakugan/Sharingon fc by Harrada
co-owner of the Kakashi's girlfriends fc by Pink_Dragon
Zatch Bell_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 08:25 PM   #427
Otachii
Academy Student

Quote:
LOL...those fanarts are funny...especially the one about how Karin failed...though to me at that point she would have failed to begin with.

Hinata loving Naruto thing - This is EXACTLY what endures everyone to Hinata n why she is probadly the most likable character in the manga/anime. She has the sweet innocense about herself that just makes everyone fall for her. As people have stated the problem is....Naruto, his intellegence level is what it is meaning he won't understand such things even though he in a way atleast in part 1 was the sameway when it came to chasing after Sakura, though that never kept him from achieving his goals and continuing to train n get stronger than he was at the beginning of the manga. Yes, he has failed...quite a bit since then...but he has succeded in many other ways...and by him succeeding n changing people for the better...EVERYONE has taken notice and acknowledged him. The thing is...he isn't done NOT by a long shot(and when we all know where Im going with that). Hinata does have to eventually reveal her feelings to Naruto in some sorta way n then after that let nature take it's course n let him decide once n for all where his heart truelly lies(otherwise he will never know how she feels, Naruto is just NOT that smart to figure this out on his own)...that would be how I see that relationship if it happens which I am totally cool with as Hinata is quite HOT especially since the timeskip.
Lol, I love that NaruSasu one. Somehow though I doubt it would have even worked if Karin did it. <_<

Well I'm not denying Hinata is quite likable due to her sweet nature, but honestly it gets a bit tiresome sometimes. It's like "Just tell him already!" 'Cause there's no way in hell Naruto is going to pick up Hinata's feelings if someone doesn't tell him. You know who I think is going to tell him though? Definately not Hinata, she'd get "I... l-l-lo-o" out and then pass out. I bet Sakura tells him. I can picture it; Naruto's talking to Sakura about all the times she's rejected him... wondering aloud if anyone could ever love him and so she tells him there is someone. -Tears up.- Oh God it'd be so heartbreakingly beautiful! ;____;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatch Bell_lover View Post
OMG y do people but Neji&Hinata together their cuzins
We've already been through this. -_- Let me put it simply... because I feel like it, I like it. It's my fandom, you can think it's wrong or that I'm sick but I'm still gonna ship itand no matter how many times anyone repeats to me that it's 'wrong' I'll continue to support it. That's my perogative as it is yours to be disgusted by it. So let's not dwell on this anymore... please.

Groups I Belong to:

Last edited by Otachii; 04-21-2008 at 08:29 PM.
Old 04-21-2008, 08:36 PM   #428
Zatch Bell_lover
Chuunin

Zatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really nice

ok, ok that's all good

HEY rep me or i'll kill u i mean it ;p

member of the digimon fc
member of the Naruto RPG FC
member of the Dragon Guardian FC and RPG
owner of the 9-tailed fox demons RPG fc
co-owner of the Orochimaru fc by J.A.M.D.
co-owner of the Byakugan/Sharingon fc by Harrada
co-owner of the Kakashi's girlfriends fc by Pink_Dragon
Zatch Bell_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:42 PM   #429
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road

I found some decent Fic about all our favorite characters in High School and how most of the guys want to date Sakura. It's called Sakura Haruno You Will Be Mine.

There isn't a specific pair as of yet, the author wants you to wonder which guy will be the lucky one.

Here's the link if you want to read through it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4051075/...u_will_be_mine
Old 04-21-2008, 11:27 PM   #430
Otachii
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
I found some decent Fic about all our favorite characters in High School and how most of the guys want to date Sakura. It's called Sakura Haruno You Will Be Mine.

There isn't a specific pair as of yet, the author wants you to wonder which guy will be the lucky one.

Here's the link if you want to read through it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4051075/...u_will_be_mine
Hm, I'll have to check that out, though right now I can't. I'm just leaving this message to tell the group that I'm going away for a bit so I won't be posting for a while, probably not until late Sunday night. Hope all goes well... and save the juicy fan art and questions for when I get back! x3

A little something, something to remember me by...

Groups I Belong to:

Old 04-21-2008, 11:28 PM   #431
nagato27
Chuunin

Quote:
Lol, I love that NaruSasu one. Somehow though I doubt it would have even worked if Karin did it. <_<

Well I'm not denying Hinata is quite likable due to her sweet nature, but honestly it gets a bit tiresome sometimes. It's like "Just tell him already!" 'Cause there's no way in hell Naruto is going to pick up Hinata's feelings if someone doesn't tell him. You know who I think is going to tell him though? Definately not Hinata, she'd get "I... l-l-lo-o" out and then pass out. I bet Sakura tells him. I can picture it; Naruto's talking to Sakura about all the times she's rejected him... wondering aloud if anyone could ever love him and so she tells him there is someone. -Tears up.- Oh God it'd be so heartbreakingly beautiful! ;____;

I had thought of that scenario myself...but something about it seems to draw in the whole NarSaku thing with that for me...as I believe sakura would then have to re-evaluate her feelings for Naruto n decide once n for all what they are and if she is still really hell beant on being with Sasuke or letting him go. For the man(Naruto) who has never backed down from her, never gave up, and was actually willing to give her happiness n peace at the cost of his own happiness and to a BIG extent...his own dream(of becoming the greatest hokage).

Old 04-21-2008, 11:49 PM   #432
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

WAIT. When did he EVER believe that he was giving up his dream of becoming Hokage? He never did.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:42 AM   #433
nagato27
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
WAIT. When did he EVER believe that he was giving up his dream of becoming Hokage? He never did.

You see he may never have given up his dream on becoming hokage...but he said it to sasuke himself during the "reunion" arc. "A person who can't even save one of his friends...doesn't DESERVE to be hokage...don't you think...Sasuke?" That statement right there tells me exactly what Naruto's thoughs are where it concerns him being hokage...he could careless about that til he gets his friend back.

Old 04-22-2008, 12:56 AM   #434
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You see he may never have given up his dream on becoming hokage...but he said it to sasuke himself during the "reunion" arc. "A person who can't even save one of his friends...doesn't DESERVE to be hokage...don't you think...Sasuke?" That statement right there tells me exactly what Naruto's thoughs are where it concerns him being hokage...he could careless about that til he gets his friend back.
I dont think it's that he could care less about becoming hokage, I think that right now saving his best friend takes priority over everything else.
Old 04-22-2008, 01:17 AM   #435
nagato27
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
I dont think it's that he could care less about becoming hokage, I think that right now saving his best friend takes priority over everything else.
It does which is why hokage n even to a certain extent the akatsuki are on the backburner...though the akatsuki have sasuke themselves at the moment so they may actually be even in Naruto's mind(atleast til he finds out about ero-sennin (jiraiya)).