The Anime/Manga Pairings FC - Page 33 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 04-29-2008, 12:01 AM   #481
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Thanks, to each one of you.
And I'm going to be around.... I think I may take a vacation from 'the real world', instead...

So fanart. <3

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2008, 12:49 AM   #482
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otachii View Post

I'm really sorry to hear that Taijiya and so sorry for your loss. I hope you're alright. <3 But thank you for the pictures, I loved them, we really do need more KakaSaku.

I haven't seen the Naruto Shippuden movie yet (I'm lazy so I haven't really be watching the anime... I still haven't read the newest manga chapter xP) so I really have no opinion on the whole Shion(I assume that's the bitchy-looking blonde)/Naruto but I will say... I desperately want Naruto to be happy because I love the eccentric bastard so no matter who he ends up with I'll be happy, but I'm routing for Naruto and Sakura. They're just so close and seem to understand each other so well and he's wanted her for so long that I can't help but hope he finally gets her.

And forgive me Nagato, Highspeed, Ralatone and all the other ShikaTema fans but I'm not routing for Shikamaru/Temari, I'm hoping for Shikamaru/Kurenai. Who better to take care of Asuma's old lover and his child but his devoted student Shikamaru? That's how I feel anyway... I'm pretty much alone in that fandom though. xD

More KakaSaku <3

Also... Anko is KICKASS! x3 I wanna have the woman's babies! <3 xD
Shikamaru is going to take care of Asuma n Kurenai's child... that's pretty much his destiny since Asuma was his teacher and also the point of the king in shougi. Shika/Kurenai would be interesting though...as would most other teacher teacher/student couples. LOL...otachii...about anko...dayum...can tell your female...who likes the ass-kicking type of females...though sakura did say how anko's personality was alot like Naruto's...which only made her character even better in my eyes.

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
nagato27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:45 PM   #483
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry to hear about your loss UT, we'll be here for ya if you need us.
Old 04-29-2008, 04:43 PM   #484
HinataFanX
Chuunin

HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough

I love SasuSaku. It's such a great pairing. Almost as awesome (IMO) as NaruHina, especially the fanart.

FCs I'm In:

HinataFanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:26 PM   #485
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

^ Agreement. SasuSaku fandom has excellent artwork. All the fandoms do, really. ;3

As for my situation, I'm going to try and keep it to PMs and what not, so that we can stick to our love for pairings in here. <3 But thanks again e.e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highspeed0516 View Post
I didn't want to devlve too much into Neji. I think the political role is shared, but sometimes part of being a leader is stepping aside and throwing your support behind the person that everyone is looking to follow. Hinata should be that person, but even her own family still kind of looks at her with disappointment. It would be one of those big character leaps for Neji to throw his support behind her.
Ah, well, you were discussing Hinata's political role, and I just see Neji as more suited for it. ^^; Not just in terms of his character, but in uniting the two families. In that way, both characters are breaking free from 'destiny' too. Hinata does not have to live up to preconceived expectations of her father in particular, and it is he who should accept her regardless if she is the leader type. Which I don't think she is, and in no way does that detract from her strength as a character... as there are other ways to measure strength and integrity. Her father should see that, and the clan in general should change its regulations and traditions.

And really, just as you say it's an example of a leader at times to step aside and support someone else, couldn't Hinata do the same for Neji? And still be considered the actions of a leader?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagato27 View Post
I agree with that point...but to play devil's advocate on that...if Naruto was the Hokage...as he would do first before changing the hyuuga then he would have ALOT(which could only be increased if he were to wind up with Hinata...though I think his friendship n bond with Neiji is such that, that may not even matter) more power n support in being able to change the hyuuga n their policies n why they do things the way they do.

I have a theory on how Neiji could actually help move along the whole NaruHina thing as well if that is where Kishi decides to go with this...
I agree with this. If Naruto becomes Hokage, it's logical to think that he'd have gained a far greater favor with the villagers and the clans in general. (He already has gained respect among shinobi...) And yes, he could work with both Hinata and Neji, as they both look up to him and respect him. Neji also encouraged Hinata to go see Naruto off, and teased her. I think he would be accepting of NaruHina.

Quote:
Yeah, NaruHina in essence would become sort of that arranged poltcal marrige sort of thing in that regard. They could still love each other of course, but ultimatly its not necessary, and doesn't promote the leadership motif.
Quote:
I've been misunderstood. I wasn't talking arranged marriage. I was talking political move on Naruto's part as Hokage. Love probably would have something to do with it, but as far as the discussion was concerned I was seperating that aspect out. (I feel like probably Hinata would love Naruto to a greater degree even if the two were together, but that's a different topic.)

NaruSaku doesn't have a leadership motif. Never wrote that it did, nor did I imply it was necessary. It does have a teamwork one though, a role NaruHina would have a lot of ground to cover to fill.

In both cases above I'm speaking of other roles besides those that influence relationship love doesn't play a factor either way.

But it would promote the team aspect you discussed that a romantic relationship should possess. Naruto is Hinata's support while she deals with her clan, as she supports him with his duties as Hokage. I think both are capable of that. I really don't think it would be too hard for the two to become a team. o.o

Or for Naruto to love Hinata as intensely as she would him... Naruto's loves generously and gives it freely...

Opinions on PeinKonan or NejiTen?

I don't recall much discussion on either.

Oh, ralatone, I wanted to ask if its okay to double post if you happen to have a bunch of pics you'd like to share? Or icons, for that matter. I've got a bunch uploaded on PB and some are pretty cute. But five at a time just seems like such a tease. XD lmao.

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:50 PM   #486
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
^ Agreement. SasuSaku fandom has excellent artwork. All the fandoms do, really. ;3

As for my situation, I'm going to try and keep it to PMs and what not, so that we can stick to our love for pairings in here. <3 But thanks again e.e

Ah, well, you were discussing Hinata's political role, and I just see Neji as more suited for it. ^^; Not just in terms of his character, but in uniting the two families. In that way, both characters are breaking free from 'destiny' too. Hinata does not have to live up to preconceived expectations of her father in particular, and it is he who should accept her regardless if she is the leader type. Which I don't think she is, and in no way does that detract from her strength as a character... as there are other ways to measure strength and integrity. Her father should see that, and the clan in general should change its regulations and traditions.

And really, just as you say it's an example of a leader at times to step aside and support someone else, couldn't Hinata do the same for Neji? And still be considered the actions of a leader?

I agree with this. If Naruto becomes Hokage, it's logical to think that he'd have gained a far greater favor with the villagers and the clans in general. (He already has gained respect among shinobi...) And yes, he could work with both Hinata and Neji, as they both look up to him and respect him. Neji also encouraged Hinata to go see Naruto off, and teased her. I think he would be accepting of NaruHina.

But it would promote the team aspect you discussed that a romantic relationship should possess. Naruto is Hinata's support while she deals with her clan, as she supports him with his duties as Hokage. I think both are capable of that. I really don't think it would be too hard for the two to become a team. o.o

Or for Naruto to love Hinata as intensely as she would him... Naruto's loves generously and gives it freely...

Opinions on PeinKonan or NejiTen?

I don't recall much discussion on either.

Oh, ralatone, I wanted to ask if its okay to double post if you happen to have a bunch of pics you'd like to share? Or icons, for that matter. I've got a bunch uploaded on PB and some are pretty cute. But five at a time just seems like such a tease. XD lmao.
PeinKonan is alot less complence as the rest of the Naruto pairings...if only because it is relationship that seems to have been going on longer. The proof of this is because like all the other groups n teams it's 2 men n one woman(Nagato,Konan,Yahiko)...now the problem is figuring out how they are all related...this goes into discovering who Pein REALLY is... Apart of me believes Pein is Nagato(that being because of the rin'negan)...but mostly I believe he is Yahiko(because that body seems to be the leader of the 6 he controls).

NejiTenTen which is one of my favorite pairings is ALOT complex...though in a way to me it's ALOT like NaruHina if you look at it...from everything I've notced in the manga it's obvious TenTen has a HUGE attraction to Neiji and wants to be with him BUT the problem is Neji being the way he is..hasn't been able to grasp this alot like Naruto when it comes to Hinata. So, this is situation where it will be a matter of TenTen telling Neji her feelings and letting the chips fall where they may.

Old 04-29-2008, 07:41 PM   #487
HinataFanX
Chuunin

HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough

I like NejiTen as a cute side pairing. I really don't have any adult character prefences , especially after the AsuKure thing and JirTsun thing, what with the guys dying and all.

FCs I'm In:

HinataFanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:21 PM   #488
Otachii
Academy Student

Otachii is on a distinguished road

Pein/Konan... you know I really don't know how to feel about that pairing. I mean I think it makes sense 'cause they seem rather close and the whole 'God' and 'Angel' thing would make you think it was cute. But I don't really have much of an opinion on them 'cause they're the bad guys so I'd rather see them dead then happy with each other. xD
Plus Pein killed Jiriaya and I will NEVER forgive him for that
so yeah, I just want Pein to die. <_<

As to NejiTen, I say boo on that. >_> It's a cute couple I guess but I'm a TenLee (LeeTen) kinda gal and would much rather see Tenten with Lee. Honestly I'm fairly certain Tenten has a thing for Lee despite his goofiness and that spandex suit of his 'cause I recall an episode(and if memory serves me it was in the manga as well) of Naruto when Tenten was watching Lee train and she had this love-struck look on her face. xP So yeah, NejiTen is cute, nice fan art of the couple but I'm routing for TenLee (LeeTen). Lee deserves a good, strong woman like Tenten... and Neji deserves a softspoken sweety like Hinata. x3 That's my opinion anyway.

But I love that NejiTen fanart... it reminds me of the ending scene of House of Flying Daggers... I absolutely love that movie. <3 Plus Nami is an AWESOME artists. Her SasuSaku work is all kinds of hottness! x3

•○feel something, feel nothing○• Wide open ears •○listen closely, listen closely○•
Disarm the dream tickler in the constant moment
You will find me where it's quiet
•○listen closely, listen closely○•
Let the blood flow through all the spaces •○of the universe○•

Groups I Belong to:

:The Anime/Manga Pairings FC:
:The Rock Lee FC:
:The Haruno Sakura FC:

Last edited by Otachii; 04-29-2008 at 11:23 PM.
Otachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:09 AM   #489
nagato27
Chuunin

Quote:
Pein/Konan... you know I really don't know how to feel about that pairing. I mean I think it makes sense 'cause they seem rather close and the whole 'God' and 'Angel' thing would make you think it was cute. But I don't really have much of an opinion on them 'cause they're the bad guys so I'd rather see them dead then happy with each other. xD

As to NejiTen, I say boo on that. >_> It's a cute couple I guess but I'm a TenLee (LeeTen) kinda gal and would much rather see Tenten with Lee. Honestly I'm fairly certain Tenten has a thing for Lee despite his goofiness and that spandex suit of his 'cause I recall an episode(and if memory serves me it was in the manga as well) of Naruto when Tenten was watching Lee train and she had this love-struck look on her face. xP So yeah, NejiTen is cute, nice fan art of the couple but I'm routing for TenLee (LeeTen). Lee deserves a good, strong woman like Tenten... and Neji deserves a softspoken sweety like Hinata. x3 That's my opinion anyway.

But I love that NejiTen fanart... it reminds me of the ending scene of House of Flying Daggers... I absolutely love that movie. <3 Plus Nami is an AWESOME artists. Her SasuSaku work is all kinds of hottness! x3
There is apart of me...that also would rather see TenTen with Lee as I believe that she is strong woman who could definetely stand behind him...though she does get agiated with His n Gai's antics which are basically absolute comedic relief in my opinion...LMAO!

Old 04-30-2008, 12:25 AM   #490
Otachii
Academy Student

Otachii is on a distinguished road

Quote:
There is apart of me...that also would rather see TenTen with Lee as I believe that she is strong woman who could definetely stand behind him...though she does get agiated with His n Gai's antics which are basically absolute comedic relief in my opinion...LMAO!
Lol, and there in lies the beauty of it! I'm a firm believer that the one whose actions annoy you most is a sign of true love. I mean, the way I see it that's what love is; a constant battle of 'I can't stand you' and 'I can't live without you' and I think TenLee would be perfect for that concept. I mean, that's why I love NaruSaku so much. Naruto annoys Sakura but they understand each other so well and that's how I'd see Tenten and Lee working. <3 Plus it's just soooo adorable!

TenLee <3

•○feel something, feel nothing○• Wide open ears •○listen closely, listen closely○•
Disarm the dream tickler in the constant moment
You will find me where it's quiet
•○listen closely, listen closely○•
Let the blood flow through all the spaces •○of the universe○•

Groups I Belong to:

:The Anime/Manga Pairings FC:
:The Rock Lee FC:
:The Haruno Sakura FC:
Otachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:55 AM   #491
nagato27
Chuunin

Quote:
Lol, and there in lies the beauty of it! I'm a firm believer that the one whose actions annoy you most is a sign of true love. I mean, the way I see it that's what love is; a constant battle of 'I can't stand you' and 'I can't live without you' and I think TenLee would be perfect for that concept. I mean, that's why I love NaruSaku so much. Naruto annoys Sakura but they understand each other so well and that's how I'd see Tenten and Lee working. <3 Plus it's just soooo adorable!

TenLee <3
Yeah, Im with you on that...I think you n me are beginning to sound WAY TOO much alike...LOL. The one person of the rookie 9 whom I can't seem to couple with anyone with any true conviction is Ino...if only because she is FAR more fickle than anyone else...at the moment she has a thing for Sai but I've said before tat I could see her winding up with Chouji as well.

Old 04-30-2008, 01:05 PM   #492
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road

Yeah, It's fine by me to double post if it's pics. Anything over double may be overdoing it though.

[off topic]

To all members, I'm not going to be on as frequently for the next couple of week cause i've just been really busy with papers and finals, work, training for an up coming MMA fight, and GTA4 just came out the other day >_>.

Not saying I wont be on, It'll just be alot less than usual. I just hope you guys keep the place up and running and all that stuff. Once things ease up a bit I'll be back at full capacity.

Thanks everyone!!!
Old 04-30-2008, 01:16 PM   #493
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

I'm a bit overloaded with SasuSaku now lol. Why was the only recent NaruSaku picture with her being angry? Pffft

UT- yeah the role of leadership could go eaither way to Neji or Hinata. All I was trying to prove was that Hinata has plenty more purpose in the story than to be in love with Naruto - since the argument that that is her whole reason for being doesn't sit well with me.

You never love any two people the same way either. Naruto would love Hinta I'm sure, but it I'm still not convinced it would ever be as strong as hers for him, or as strongly as he would love Sakura for that matter. Its the same deal as when we were talking about different kinds of sex. There's just different kinds of love from one person to another, and it doesn't necesarrily feel the same in both directions. Many times, its not stronger or weaker either . . . just different.

On that note, except for you spoilsports who don't read fanfiction (kidding) here is the first chapter to my sequel at last.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4228584/1/Sakura_Season

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club

Last edited by Highspeed0516; 04-30-2008 at 04:03 PM.
Highspeed0516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 12:22 PM   #494
nagato27
Chuunin

Quote:
I'm a bit overloaded with SasuSaku now lol. Why was the only recent NaruSaku picture with her being angry? Pffft

UT- yeah the role of leadership could go eaither way to Neji or Hinata. All I was trying to prove was that Hinata has plenty more purpose in the story than to be in love with Naruto - since the argument that that is her whole reason for being doesn't sit well with me.

You never love any two people the same way either. Naruto would love Hinta I'm sure, but it I'm still not convinced it would ever be as strong as hers for him, or as strongly as he would love Sakura for that matter. Its the same deal as when we were talking about different kinds of sex. There's just different kinds of love from one person to another, and it doesn't necesarrily feel the same in both directions. Many times, its not stronger or weaker either . . . just different.

On that note, except for you spoilsports who don't read fanfiction (kidding) here is the first chapter to my sequel at last.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4228584/1/Sakura_Season
Great story...looks like your going into the development of Sakura...from a skills standpoint as well as a romantic one. I like it can't wait to read chapter 2.Is their gonna be anything on Naruto's development...possibly eliminating that genin tag of his?

Old 05-01-2008, 04:37 PM   #495
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Red face Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Quote:
PeinKonan is alot less complence as the rest of the Naruto pairings...if only because it is relationship that seems to have been going on longer. The proof of this is because like all the other groups n teams it's 2 men n one woman(Nagato,Konan,Yahiko)...now the problem is figuring out how they are all related...this goes into discovering who Pein REALLY is... Apart of me believes Pein is Nagato(that being because of the rin'negan)...but mostly I believe he is Yahiko(because that body seems to be the leader of the 6 he controls).

NejiTenTen which is one of my favorite pairings is ALOT complex...though in a way to me it's ALOT like NaruHina if you look at it...from everything I've notced in the manga it's obvious TenTen has a HUGE attraction to Neiji and wants to be with him BUT the problem is Neji being the way he is..hasn't been able to grasp this alot like Naruto when it comes to Hinata. So, this is situation where it will be a matter of TenTen telling Neji her feelings and letting the chips fall where they may.
For the moment, I view Pein simply as Pein. I cant decide which he is, and most of me thinks that he is both Nagato and Yahiko. o.o So yeah...

I like the designs of Pein and Konan, so I always like when I find fanart of the two. Their characterizations still need fleshing out from Kishimoto, so I also am not a big fan of the pairing. But out of the villains, it is one of the only pairings I like. (other than Yaoi pairings XD) I think since they've spent the majority of their lives together, there's a lot of potential for fandom to enjoy and I think if I was into fiction, I wouldn't mind reading stories on the two. Plus it seems like one of those relationships that has had many different stages, from when they were young and scared, to teens and angry, to adults and plotting world domination and suffering, but all in order to 'awaken' the masses and thus 'save' them. o.o Besides that, when Konan was a child I just wanted to hug her. lol

NejiTen I don't mind, the fanart is generally pretty and I do think there is more indication towards it than LeeTen (except that one scene of Tenten blushing at Lee while he was training). But as for dynamics, LeeTen would be more entertaining. Dunno, I like LeeSaku and LeeHina more. But that has more to do with me just not being into Tenten. X'D

I never actually thought of NejiTen as similar to NaruHina, but I see where you're coming from. I'm not sure that Tenten really has a crush on Neji, though she is his training partner and does have a high respect for him. A lot of their interaction can just as easily be seen in that manner, imo, so... I dunno. I've seem some strong supporters for NejiTen, but I've never bothered to read much on their reasons.

Quote:

Nami <3
I love her art, though sometimes I do find Sakura to be a little... less feminine in her art, it's just something about the way she draws the character's faces. *shrugs* Not a bad thing, just different.
House of Flying Daggers <3 Gorgeous, romantic movie. With awesome fighting. Oh yah.

The God/Angel aspect I find nice too, it should, if anything, make for some awesome fanart. xD I'm starting to get the urge to search for PeinKonan art. lol

I basically view NejiTen and LeeTen in the same manner, I don't have a preference for either. It's a 'either way' thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
Yeah, It's fine by me to double post if it's pics. Anything over double may be overdoing it though.

[off topic]

To all members, I'm not going to be on as frequently for the next couple of week cause i've just been really busy with papers and finals, work, training for an up coming MMA fight, and GTA4 just came out the other day >_>.

Not saying I wont be on, It'll just be alot less than usual. I just hope you guys keep the place up and running and all that stuff. Once things ease up a bit I'll be back at full capacity.

Thanks everyone!!!
Okay! Thanks, I wont do more than a double post and certainly not everytime that I share fanart or icons. I'm going to this time though, for icons, lolz. XD

And sure, we'll keep the club going. Its basically the only club I'm active in nowadays anyway, so even if discussion slows, the fanart shall not!11!!!1!

If anyone joins while you're MIA (lulz), I'll be sure to keep track for you, as I'm sure the co-owners will too.

Quote:
O RLY NAO? >D

Heyyyy, at least it was still in-character, that NaruSaku piccy. xP
Plus I just thought it was really cute. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by HS

I think it would be just as strong, but you are definitely right that you don't love two people in the same way or that you'll express it in the same manner.

If anything, I think NaruHina would be the most open with their love and physically affectionate, moreso than SasuSaku or NaruSaku. NaruSaku would be affectionate, but generally I see their day-to-day interaction a lot like it is now, and SasuSaku would be the most subtle, and larger displays of affection would mostly be out of public-view, and just between the two.

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart