The Anime/Manga Pairings FC - Page 44 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 06-06-2008, 11:00 AM   #646
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highspeed0516 View Post
New members will help too! State your favorite pairings rudeboy and be welcomed.

And yeah . . . what the hell. I am mad. All Hinata did that whole arc was stand around and use her Byakugan. Just like I thought would happen.

Tease mode initiated . . .

That's what Kishi is most known for HS...unfornately as long as he decides to work on sasuke's develpoent(and some naruto) which obviously will be for awhile longer... we won't really get into any serious pairing development or discussion...which is exactly what I was afraid would happen...LOL.

P.S.- Also @ HS gret job Im liking the way Sakura season is moving along...I read from chapters 3-8 and it seems to be getting more n more interesting as time passes on...LOL.

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club

Last edited by nagato27; 06-06-2008 at 11:11 AM.
nagato27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-06-2008, 11:35 AM   #647
HinataFanX
Chuunin

HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough

I did not forget about this FC, and most certainly did not have any of that so called "logic" (*cough*BS*cough*) you NaruSaku fans use injected into me. I simply have had better summer vacation related things to do.

FCs I'm In:

HinataFanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 12:19 PM   #648
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataFanX View Post
I did not forget about this FC, and most certainly did not have any of that so called "logic" (*cough*BS*cough*) you NaruSaku fans use injected into me. I simply have had better summer vacation related things to do.

LOL...we all need better summer vacation things to do...LMAO...and it seems to me Kishi is on some kinda vacation as we are in flashback mania in the manga right now...LOL.

Old 06-06-2008, 10:00 PM   #649
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

Well, at least one of the flashback added to the story this time. I liked the last chapter and I even disagree with Mystik this time. I think people are reading way too much into the power transfer. But it looks like Sasuke is going to be acting very soon - and I didn't expect that

You know, evil schemes take a while to hatch. But of course Madara already had one in the works, and I smell Danzo. . An attack on Konoha at this stage may force some pairing issues after all.

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Highspeed0516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:37 PM   #650
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

But this is getting RIDICULOUS!!! I mean could it GET any more cliqued and predictable?!

btw, I'm gonna be going to Costa Rica for a little over a week starting early sunday, so yeah... I won't be able to get on until probably around well... a week from now? They have internet in the lobby the second place we are staying... yeah...

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 03:54 AM   #651
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

Sounds like a fun trip Crazy dude, have fun.

I think there was a Narusaku-ish moment in the last anime episode again. I couldn't catch all the words, but I think Naruto started fighting Sora in the hallway in that one part (before Tsunade almost killed Sora- funny!) partly to protect Sakura's honor - which is how we got the slight blush. All the talking was in the background behind Yamato's conversation with the Hokage though.

And then Sakura and Sai went off on their own . . . meh . . . Sai plays the gay guy and scores the chick - isn't that how it goes?

Old 06-07-2008, 12:25 PM   #652
nagato27
Chuunin

Quote:
Sounds like a fun trip Crazy dude, have fun.

I think there was a Narusaku-ish moment in the last anime episode again. I couldn't catch all the words, but I think Naruto started fighting Sora in the hallway in that one part (before Tsunade almost killed Sora- funny!) partly to protect Sakura's honor - which is how we got the slight blush. All the talking was in the background behind Yamato's conversation with the Hokage though.

And then Sakura and Sai went off on their own . . . meh . . . Sai plays the gay guy and scores the chick - isn't that how it goes?
Yeah, the gay dudes always get the chicks because chick feel that they are no threat to them unlss they are both trying to get with the same MAN...LOL.

Old 06-07-2008, 07:36 PM   #653
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road

Thats because sai is a pimp =D
Old 06-07-2008, 07:47 PM   #654
HinataFanX
Chuunin

HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough

I always thought of Sai as an emotionless bastard.

FCs I'm In:

Old 06-08-2008, 12:41 AM   #655
ralatone
Chuunin

Why do you think he does so well with the ladies ? It's his skillz
Old 06-08-2008, 04:17 AM   #656
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

It's the belly shirt. XD

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 04:23 AM   #657
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Yep- that's why Ino's the perfect match for him. They have similar fashion sense. BUt I'm not wearing a belly shirt to score chicks . . .

Old 06-08-2008, 10:37 AM   #658
nagato27
Chuunin

Quote:
Yep- that's why Ino's the perfect match for him. They have similar fashion sense. BUt I'm not wearing a belly shirt to score chicks . . .
Im sorry but the belly shirt on a guy is just well ummmmm...gay...LMAO. I just think ino n sai make the most sence right now especially when it comes to their personalities...as sai is just beyond dry(in that he can't read feelings or atmosphere(case in point when they were eating ramen together at the ramen shop n sakura was gonna feed naruto but sai intervened...LOL.) it seems where as ino is just about the most fickle character I've ever seen in anime history(like sasuke to begin with, then seems to like shikamaru n choiji for other reasons than teammates and finally starts making a play for sai because she thinks he's hot)...LOL.

Last edited by nagato27; 06-08-2008 at 10:40 AM.
Old 06-08-2008, 10:49 AM   #659
ralatone
Chuunin

The belly shirt has the power of attracting all the females but at the cost of turning gay.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:37 AM   #660
HinataFanX
Chuunin

I'm not about to wear a belly shirt because it would scare everyone away. Female, Gay, my Family, people on the street, etc.

FCs I'm In: