The Anime/Manga Pairings FC - Page 45 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 06-08-2008, 04:12 PM   #661
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Dont be shy! You know you want to. OBEY THE BELLY SHIRT O_O!!!

Old 06-09-2008, 03:06 PM   #662
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
Dont be shy! You know you want to. OBEY THE BELLY SHIRT O_O!!!
LOL...the belly shirt sucks...hopefully kishi will give him a bit of a different uniform...maybe if he joins the REAL anbu group he can get a decent outfit...LOL.

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
nagato27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 10:19 PM   #663
ralatone
Chuunin

Be amazed by these pics O_O

I'm pretty sure that Sakura's nipple was showing in this pic so I put a heart ontop of it for those who are under 18 and have pure eyes.

NaruSaku Starburst ^_^

Old 06-10-2008, 01:11 AM   #664
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

LOl Are those NaruSaku chiklets! ZOMG I want! I don no why, but that's my fav of the group, and its not cuz of the pairing either.

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Highspeed0516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:23 AM   #665
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highspeed0516 View Post
LOl Are those NaruSaku chiklets! ZOMG I want! I don no why, but that's my fav of the group, and its not cuz of the pairing either.

Yeah, that one is pretty good...and the jiraiya/tsunade one is hilarious...LOL.

@ ratalone...nice variety in the pics LOL...thumbs up dude

Last edited by nagato27; 06-11-2008 at 03:36 PM.
Old 06-11-2008, 03:38 PM   #666
nagato27
Chuunin

Sorry for the double post...but, since we haven't had a decent topic in here lately...I figured I would start one(not sure if you guys did this but....)...Favorite Bad-Buy Pairing?

I will answer this one later...though it should be kinda easy since I use them as a sig every now n then...LOL.

Old 06-11-2008, 08:28 PM   #667
ralatone
Chuunin

konan pein ? I've seem a few Itachi Sakura pairings, which are pretty hot when drawn in art.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:00 PM   #668
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

Didn't I try to start this one before? Oh well . . .

Yeah . . . uh sometimes Diedera gets whored out to just about every girl for some reason, and my eyes have been burned with plenty of yoai for him too .. . guess he's kind of girlie . . .

Did people think he was a girl for a while or something? I must have missed that craze when I was an anime only guy or something.

BTW Sakura Season 9 has been up a few days, I keep forgetting to remind yu guys.

Old 06-11-2008, 10:55 PM   #669
nagato27
Chuunin

Quote:
Didn't I try to start this one before? Oh well . . .

Yeah . . . uh sometimes Diedera gets whored out to just about every girl for some reason, and my eyes have been burned with plenty of yoai for him too .. . guess he's kind of girlie . . .

Did people think he was a girl for a while or something? I must have missed that craze when I was an anime only guy or something.

BTW Sakura Season 9 has been up a few days, I keep forgetting to remind yu guys.
Yeah, actually they did...I actually read a chapter in the manga where Sasori called Deidara a she...LMAO!(There was even spome talk about his english dub being a female...lol)

Cool...will read the new chapter tonight!

Last edited by nagato27; 06-11-2008 at 10:57 PM.
Old 06-12-2008, 08:46 AM   #670
ralatone
Chuunin

Just read the new chapter, it was really good. Gotta say that it seems everything is going along smoothly and I cant wait to see what happens next.

oh another pairing as far as baddies goes that really popular is Zabuza and Haku.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:34 AM   #671
nagato27
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
Just read the new chapter, it was really good. Gotta say that it seems everything is going along smoothly and I cant wait to see what happens next.

oh another pairing as far as baddies goes that really popular is Zabuza and Haku.
Yeah...that one is popular...as well as the Haku/Naruto pairining(if Haku actually turned out to be female...LOL) n yeah...my fav baddie pairing is Pein/Konnan it seems obvious there is something going on with those 2(or 7 depending on how you look at it)...LOL.

@HS...awesome new chapter...seems everything is progressing well...and it's almost time for Naruto to return...as well as it looks like sakura has almost effectively "mastered" her form of genjutsu...LOL.

Last edited by nagato27; 06-12-2008 at 11:37 AM.
Old 06-13-2008, 02:53 AM   #672
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Thanks! Yeah, she's gopnna be deadly with it. I think Sakura season may have two perhaps three chapters to go. I hope I can blend it back in with what's happeing in the manga right now though. I doubt, even though Naruto just got told - that it will be as dramatic as Kissing the Wind, but still . . .

Isn't Sasuke suspicious how Madara demands that Akatsuki be the one to go after Naruto?

Sasuke isn't that dumb - this chapter, and the fact the he really did only want to go after the elders, convinces me he's got something up his sleave.

As for Naruto's reaction - the next chapter is either going to be an uber NaruSaku moment, or just plane drama.

If Sakura doesn't figure out how to be there for him this time I'll be disappointed.

Either way, its going to be heartbreaking.

Old 06-13-2008, 03:42 AM   #673
nagato27
Chuunin

Quote:
Thanks! Yeah, she's gopnna be deadly with it. I think Sakura season may have two perhaps three chapters to go. I hope I can blend it back in with what's happeing in the manga right now though. I doubt, even though Naruto just got told - that it will be as dramatic as Kissing the Wind, but still . . .

Isn't Sasuke suspicious how Madara demands that Akatsuki be the one to go after Naruto?

Sasuke isn't that dumb - this chapter, and the fact the he really did only want to go after the elders, convinces me he's got something up his sleave.

As for Naruto's reaction - the next chapter is either going to be an uber NaruSaku moment, or just plane drama.

If Sakura doesn't figure out how to be there for him this time I'll be disappointed.

Either way, its going to be heartbreaking.

I believe the next chapter will be the ultimate test of the possibility of NaruSaku...no, we are not gonna get a kissing the wind type of thing...but ti does seem to me that will tell us exactly where Sakura stands as faras relationship possibility goes with Naruto. Nevermind, the fact of everything else that is going to come out sooner or later...and yes, I do think Sasuke is still keeping tabs on/watching madara...maybe he hasn't puled a complete sephiroth(from final fantasy 7) on us...just YET.

Old 06-13-2008, 04:33 AM   #674
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Well it doesn't have to be the next chpater now that I think about it. Kishi could choose to just have Naruto be stunned into silence while Pa Frog there does a whole lot more explaining - and probably Tsunade might talk about Naruto's heritage as well. Sakura could either react right there in the office,

or she may wait to catch Naruto alone - which would be infinately more Japanese of her to do . . .

Nevertheless, Protocol should go out the window in this situation is my bet . . .

If she just tries to encourage him again like she did the first time they ran into Sasuke during Shippuden - well - then poor Naruto's stuck in the freind zone until the end of the manga probably

Then, when they run into Sasuke again - if there is no development between Sakura and Sasuke at that point either - I think it will be safe to assume Kishi really has no intention of commiting to any pairing

Old 06-13-2008, 06:42 AM   #675
ralatone
Chuunin

boo! thats messed up if he did that. Implanting the seeds of ideas into people's minds of the possibilities of all these different pairings... Just to not have them go anywhere at all.

If that is the case, then kishi is an evil man. lol