The Anime/Manga Pairings FC - Page 48 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 06-19-2008, 07:00 PM   #706
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

you do mean 3 for NOW, don't you? XD I doubt that's going to be the last one in their family. Yeah, I wanted to see some more InuKago at the end, but at the least you know they ended up together.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-19-2008, 07:03 PM   #707
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
you do mean 3 for NOW, don't you? XD I doubt that's going to be the last one in their family. Yeah, I wanted to see some more InuKago at the end, but at the least you know they ended up together.
Yeah, that's definetely better than leaving me alone n single in seperate worlds...and yes, I think Miroku n Sango will have a couple more kids...to play with Inuyasha's n Kagome's children. I jut wanted to see if Rin wound up with Kohaku or if Sesshommaru stopped denying himself n admitted he loved a human-girl as well.

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
nagato27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 02:37 AM   #708
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

Yeah . . .

. . .

. . .

*sigh*

Do I have to say anything? . . . . Sometimes silence speaks volumes - but how do I do that on a forum?

Oh well. Double meaning - . . . . (Chapter as a whole)

Don't get me wrong, I LOVED the last chapter just . . .

and on this page . . .

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/405/16/

. . . . . .

A Yen for your thoughts Sakura?

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Highspeed0516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 03:34 AM   #709
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highspeed0516 View Post
Yeah . . .

. . .

. . .

*sigh*

Do I have to say anything? . . . . Sometimes silence speaks volumes - but how do I do that on a forum?

Oh well. Double meaning - . . . . (Chapter as a whole)

Don't get me wrong, I LOVED the last chapter just . . .

and on this page . . .

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/405/16/

. . . . . .

A Yen for your thoughts Sakura?
Hmmm....well, gauging the sakura we have seen...it seems that she is either really worried about tsunade(most likely) but she could...and i mean COULD also be really worried about Naruto...because she may know his pain in an indirect way(like she would probadly feel the sameway if Tsunade was the one who went n died).

Old 06-20-2008, 05:55 AM   #710
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road

She understands that it's a hard time for all of them. She probably knows what Tsunade is going through with the loss of Jiraiya. In turn she may learn from this and the mistakes the original three sanin held, one being able to express how you truly feel before it may be too late. That goes for whatever feelings she has for either Naruto or Sasuke.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:10 PM   #711
nagato27
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
She understands that it's a hard time for all of them. She probably knows what Tsunade is going through with the loss of Jiraiya. In turn she may learn from this and the mistakes the original three sanin held, one being able to express how you truly feel before it may be too late. That goes for whatever feelings she has for either Naruto or Sasuke.
Well...it also seems to me that Jiraiya's death has moved the story along...and pushed forward the growth of the "next generation"...so maybe in his own indirect way...Kishi is doing things this way...like having Iruka-Sensei be the one to be there for Naruto...because I think Sakura though she may feel sad n understand his feelings n emotions at this point being that Tsunade is her teacher n sensei, she probadly took what Naruto said to Tsunade alot worse than it seems Tsunade did...though as Im sure everyone can tell from the flashbacks Tsunade had...it's not like she was totally uneffected by it either. The thing that got me was what fukasaku-sama said in that Naruto is really like a second Jiraiya and that how he could tell how much Naruto loved him and that he too now believes that Naruto is in the "destined child"... it was just a matter of him having the strength to fullfill that prophecy n dreams that was the question.It also seems to me that Naruto is becomign more n more liked among the villagers for what he does and his ninja skills which is weird and also says that he is being aknowledged as a shinobi of the leaf and that too me he has gained yet another person's "will of fire"(which at this point he would have atleast 5 maybe 6 people's in some sorta way...those being Yondiame,Kushina,Jiraiya,Nawaki n Dan[ in their case it's their same dreams of becoming hokage], he may also carry in a weird way Itachi's from the power he gained from him).

Old 06-21-2008, 01:51 AM   #712
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

LOL - agreed and you made the long post just diffrerent enough that it applies here as well as in the managa section.

Yeah, I would forget that Sakura would be definsive of her master. Perhaps she will facilitate the reconcilliation between Naruto and the HOkage.

Old 06-21-2008, 06:06 AM   #713
nagato27
Chuunin

Quote:
LOL - agreed and you made the long post just diffrerent enough that it applies here as well as in the managa section.

Yeah, I would forget that Sakura would be definsive of her master. Perhaps she will facilitate the reconcilliation between Naruto and the HOkage.
Well, you see I did that on purpose to give the damn noobs in the manga section something to freakin think about before they go in there n make a bunch more idiotic posts...god they can really get someone's nerves sometimes...and I actually took a lil out of it so it wouldn't seem as if I was totally basing off of relationship factors but what we actually read in the manga...

Old 06-21-2008, 06:47 PM   #714
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Well, that whole chapter was about relationships . . . which annoys the kids these days . . . so yeah. Good move.

At any rate - I have new hope. Someone on DA suggested that Sakura my try to console her Master before NAruto, and when that happens, Tsunade could confide her deeper feelings for Jiraiya to Sakura - and how she was too late to do anything about it - making Sakura think . . .

The thing about this though is that there isn't really a time limit on when that could happen - so its sort of a hip-pocket conversation that he could hold off for whenever such relationships matter to him again. lol

Old 06-21-2008, 08:16 PM   #715
nagato27
Chuunin

Quote:
Well, that whole chapter was about relationships . . . which annoys the kids these days . . . so yeah. Good move.

At any rate - I have new hope. Someone on DA suggested that Sakura my try to console her Master before NAruto, and when that happens, Tsunade could confide her deeper feelings for Jiraiya to Sakura - and how she was too late to do anything about it - making Sakura think . . .

The thing about this though is that there isn't really a time limit on when that could happen - so its sort of a hip-pocket conversation that he could hold off for whenever such relationships matter to him again. lol
Well, you wanna know what the oddest thing between this message board and the board on onemanga is...basically on onemanga...95% of the people in the joint LOVED the fact that we FINALLY got a full damn chapter with NO SASUKE or madara or akatsuki involved in it at all! Which is exactly what I been saying this story needs for months...I said in the interview with kishi...if this year "Naruto has to wait"(which is still pisses me off beyond belief...but whatever)...then Kishi needs to pull him from the story immediately or soon, get the jiraiya's death thing n chapters n arc started n send him off to toad mountain. All of this has to happen for the story to progress properly n for Naruto to become the ninja he is supposed to be...and we NEED a few chapter with NO sasuke or uchiha or akatsuki or any of THAT shit involved. If noticed when sasuke has nothing to do with the story or on Naruto's mind...what is it he talks about...becoming hokage...his dream. This will ALL happen now and once Naruto gets ahold of Pain...Pain will be dead man walking(and I actually like Pain, I just think his jutsu absorbing ability bunch of BS!).

On a side note...Who exactly will kick Konan's ass? My first thought is sakura or maybe tsunade...because I think karin is gonna wind up being fodder for Ino(another fangirlish n basically useless so far character), tenten(which I highly doubt), or hinata(for some reason, probadly in the "OTHER" woman rolls type of thing).

Last edited by nagato27; 06-21-2008 at 08:19 PM.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:27 AM   #716
ralatone
Chuunin

These pics are dedicated to the pairing that I believe should have happend more than any other.

Old 06-23-2008, 03:46 AM   #717
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

*Bursts into tears*

What the hell man! I was almost recovered from the last chapter damn it!

I don't know about Pain and Naruto. I think that, this is indeed a begging of growth for all our chracters. Anturally, as fans, we'd like to see Naruto get some payback - and perhaps he will - but As Naruto grows more, I think he will be more about justice then vengence.

Remember the bigspeech Sasuke gave Naruto at the valley of the end? About how Naruto has no idea what its like to have had a family and lost it? Well . . . now he does. That argument won't hold water against Naruto anymore. In the end, that's what this is about.

And what of Sakura? Must she lose so severly? Or discover how to help friends who have? People keep commenting how this is a shonen manga, but for a shonen - Kishi sure has created a lot of fans who are romantics at heart, has he not?

EDIT: And now chapter 11 is out. Its the exciting climax!

Last edited by Highspeed0516; 06-24-2008 at 04:07 PM.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:51 AM   #718
ralatone
Chuunin

Just read it, so far with everything you read. I think you've done a good job with story telling. Just gotta fix a few gramatical errors but thats all.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:18 AM   #719
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

psssht - I left the grammer errors in on purpose! (No really those are gonna be fixed in the final smooth out of SS)

Old 06-26-2008, 11:27 PM   #720
ralatone
Chuunin

so it looks like nothing is going the way you want it in the manga highspeed