The Anime/Manga Pairings FC - Page 63 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 09-10-2008, 01:33 PM   #931
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

I honestly dont think what is being showed off in the anime right now has any real ties to the Manga, no matter what the pairing is. The only difference it would make is when a person only watches the anime and doesn't know what is or isn't fillers. I know that there have been animes that would do that too, and would be sort of different from the manga.

Also has anyone read the recent databook 3 thread and the description of Sakura's relationship with the other characters ? It seems that she still likes Sasuke and is only worried about Naruto, at least as far as the databook says. Any opinions on that ?

Old 09-10-2008, 08:03 PM   #932
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

no I haven't. Only thing I have to say is... OWNED!!! lol. I'd like to get a look at a scan of that... and Hinata's.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:39 PM   #933
ralatone
Chuunin

Does this mean that you'll be arguing with us a bit more like you used to ?
Old 09-10-2008, 08:53 PM   #934
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

If I get the info. I mean, there's really no point in arguing the same thing over and over when there is so little new evidence...

Old 09-10-2008, 09:18 PM   #935
ralatone
Chuunin

Well the databook thread was updated with this

"Q3. Shipping stuff - Sakura and Hinata's feelings towards Naruto, and Sakura's towards Sasuke

First of all, there is a relationship chart in which Karin and Sakura's arrows towards Sasuke say "in love with" (好き), Hinata's arrow towards Naruto says "admires/thinks of him as a role model" (憧れ) and Sakura's arrow towards Naruto says "is worried about him" (身を案じる). Naruto and Sasuke have no arrows towards them, so that's unknown.
However, I wouldn't take those arrows too literally. If Hinata's blushing and all is "admiration", then Sakura's "is worried about him" might be something more too. It doesn't really look to me like she's still in love with Sasuke, but anyway, there are no actual proof of their love for anybody, so that cannot be deemed as certain yet.

Anyway... I read Sakura's entry. It has no "Sasuke" sections, but it does have a "Naruto" section. Which I'll translate for your pleasure XD

From Sakura's chara page, "Naruto" section:
"Since when she was a child Sakura had always felt admiration and a feeling similar to love for Sasuke. Naruto was just an "annoying" boy who stood in the middle between Sakura and Sasuke and disturbed their relationship. But after completing many missions together with him, she looked back at the past and finally realized: when she was in trouble, when she was ready to give up on her life, the one who was always there, protecting her and encouraging her, was in fact that "annoying" boy, Naruto. What are her current feelings for Naruto...? Sakura still hasn't found an answer."

Welllllll..... XD;; I don't know, I kind of appreciate the pairing so I might be biased, but I think this is pretty obvious... (and YES, I assure you the translation is correct and unbiased ).

By the way, as for Sasuke and Sakura, there's only a "Promise" section that talks about her resolve to bring back Sasuke, to prevent her friends to be hurt again and such. Hmm yeah, there's not really much about Sasuke in her profile, despite the "suki" in the relationship chart XD;; I think the relationship chart kind of, uhm, only shows the characters' conscious feelings towards each other..

Hinata only has one page so it has no sections. It says about Naruto that he was the one who was able to change her and encourage her, that she admires him very much and it's thanks to him if she's the girl we now know. There's a panel of the scene when she sees Naruto for the first time after three years and the caption says "Ironically, right before Naruto, the one who changed her, Hinata's timidity still peaks." This is the only thing I can do for you NaruHina fans out there XD;;;"

So I honestly dont know what to think, how about you ?
Old 09-10-2008, 10:57 PM   #936
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

Wow...that um.. sort of sounds like every good unbiased pairing argument with a NaruSaku leaning to me. Thanks for summerizing! How do you post kanji like that anyway?

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Highspeed0516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:20 AM   #937
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

It looks like Hinata got the short end of the stick in the depth of her entry this time around. I don't know why the arrow didn't say love, but it doesn't really bother me since we already know she does love him, specifically said by the FIRST databook and her actions around Naruto haven't changed any since.

Sakura's... well, you could take it one way, or you could take it as Kishi totally leading you on about it. Writers's love to lead their fans on about this kinda stuff...

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 09-11-2008 at 06:22 AM.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:56 AM   #938
ralatone
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highspeed0516 View Post
Wow...that um.. sort of sounds like every good unbiased pairing argument with a NaruSaku leaning to me. Thanks for summerizing! How do you post kanji like that anyway?
Oh, I just copied and pasted that information from the databook thread in the Naruto Section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
It looks like Hinata got the short end of the stick in the depth of her entry this time around. I don't know why the arrow didn't say love, but it doesn't really bother me since we already know she does love him, specifically said by the FIRST databook and her actions around Naruto haven't changed any since.

Sakura's... well, you could take it one way, or you could take it as Kishi totally leading you on about it. Writers's love to lead their fans on about this kinda stuff...
Well you can say that goes for all the three pairings seeing as there hasn't been much romance shown in the manga. Kishi does like playing those mind games huh...
Old 09-11-2008, 03:22 PM   #939
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

true. we're all pretty much led on... which kinda makes all evidence period void.

Old 09-12-2008, 09:50 PM   #940
ralatone
Chuunin

It kinda makes you wonder if there will be any real pairings by the end of the series...
Old 09-12-2008, 11:44 PM   #941
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

I still think so... we're fast winding toward a confrontation with Pain and Sakura stuck in the middle..curious to see how that will affect things...and Naruto is obviously growing up even more, and Kishi has even been adding some sexyness to him..which for a guy to notice that..must mean something..

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Highspeed0516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 06:21 AM   #942
michizu 14
Academy Student

michizu 14 is an unknown quantity at this point

gaara at hinata(joke!)
michizu 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:15 AM   #943
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

thank god that was a joke.... welcome!

*cough* now, what was added to Hinata... hmm... lemme think...

Old 09-13-2008, 12:44 PM   #944
ralatone
Chuunin

That could be a pretty cute pairing though, seeing as Hinata could make Gaara loosen up a bit all while making her a bit more foward. I can see it now, her hugging him thus making him blush lol.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:27 PM   #945
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

uh... are you joking? OOC much? Hinata? Making someone loosen up? You've got to be kidding me. Nothing in her personality has anything close to loose.