The Anime/Manga Pairings FC - Page 65 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 09-22-2008, 10:28 PM   #961
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough
Re: The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Hinata had the biggest rack when she was 12??? You couldn't even notice she HAD a rack when she was 12 because of her thick jacket! Now you can tell even with it, and that only tells you it's bigger than it seems! Since you didn't seem to understand before, I will reiterate: NONE of them really had racks of any noticeable size when they were 12. They were TWELVE!!! How many girls have large racks when they are twelve?!

Ok. We need a new topic... Crack you partake in. Go.

Personally, the only crack I do ever is NaruKyuu. And no, not the yaoi kind. The FemKyuu kind.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 09-22-2008 at 10:34 PM.
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-23-2008, 10:22 AM   #962
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road

Well its around that age that girls begin to develop anyway, so it's understandable that some girls will be larger than others. Also due to the very fact that it's noiticable even with her jacket on means that they are a bit bigger than the rest at that age, now look how she's turned out. Yet when Naruto saw her again after 3 years, it's not like he noticed, so it goes to show at 12 and at 15 he doesn't care for it that much.

But yeah, change of topic....

Naru Kyuu ? Who's the Kyuu ?
Old 09-23-2008, 07:36 PM   #963
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

bi. Kyuubi. How did you not get that? Didn't you get the memo?

Old 09-23-2008, 08:38 PM   #964
ralatone
Chuunin

It crossed my mind yeah, but I didn't think that you would be intrested in a crack pairing of the magnitude. Thats why I got a bit confused...
Old 09-23-2008, 08:47 PM   #965
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

And that's why it's crack. Because Kyuubi isn't female and can't turn into an extremely hot chick. lol.

Old 09-23-2008, 08:57 PM   #966
ralatone
Chuunin

also its beastality as well....-_-
Old 09-23-2008, 09:02 PM   #967
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

nuh-uh. Kyuubi is a demon, not an animal, and if Kyuubi can turn into a humanoid form, then it's NOT bestiality... as long as he's not banging Kyuubi in her fox form...

Old 09-23-2008, 10:08 PM   #968
ralatone
Chuunin

Demonality then... which doesn't sound much better either...
Old 09-23-2008, 11:21 PM   #969
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

lol. That's not a word. Stop making stuff up.

Old 09-24-2008, 09:41 PM   #970
Otachii
Academy Student

Otachii is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
Personally, the only crack I do ever is NaruKyuu. And no, not the yaoi kind. The FemKyuu kind.
-Suddenly pops up out of no where because she's good like that.-

Wow and people critisize me for my love of KakaSaku... Regardless of whether or not Kyuubi can take on a human form (and if it can I doubt it'd be female) the Kyuubi is a thousand year old demon so no matter what it looks like wouldn't that still be considered age-play? I'm all for crack but I mean c'mon, NaruKyuu? Just not feeling it...

But besides that... hello everyone! Once again I appologize for my absence, things have continued to be hectic around here but I promise I will at least attempt to be more active. ^_^;

So like what'd I miss besides I'MNOTCRAZY's sudden jump into crack coupels?

•○feel something, feel nothing○• Wide open ears •○listen closely, listen closely○•
Disarm the dream tickler in the constant moment
You will find me where it's quiet
•○listen closely, listen closely○•
Let the blood flow through all the spaces •○of the universe○•

Groups I Belong to:

:The Anime/Manga Pairings FC:
:The Rock Lee FC:
:The Haruno Sakura FC:
Otachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:14 PM   #971
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

Age-play? KakaSaku is power-play. He's her SUPERIOR, making it wrong no matter the ages. I don't "support" it, I just read fanfiction of it. I draw a line between couples that I support and ones I like. This is the latter. And anyways, the age thing doesn't exactly transfer because we're looking at a demon here, an immortal being. Age doesn't really apply as it would to a mortal.

I jumped because I was bored of arguing NaruSaku vs. NaruHina/SasuSaku. It gets rather boring over and over without any development.

Old 09-24-2008, 10:45 PM   #972
Otachii
Academy Student

Quote:
Age-play? KakaSaku is power-play. He's her SUPERIOR, making it wrong no matter the ages. I don't "support" it, I just read fanfiction of it. I draw a line between couples that I support and ones I like. This is the latter. And anyways, the age thing doesn't exactly transfer because we're looking at a demon here, an immortal being. Age doesn't really apply as it would to a mortal.

I jumped because I was bored of arguing NaruSaku vs. NaruHina/SasuSaku. It gets rather boring over and over without any development.
True enough, it so wrong and that's why I love it oh-so-much! ♥ The whole immortal thing though, regardless of the fact that the body doesn't age the mind does does it not? I suppose it wouldn't because of the whole "age-less" concept. But whatever, I'm not critisizing, I'm just offering an opinion; I'm not into it. I was actually pleasantly surprised that you actually threw a crack couple out there, as an avid lover of crack it made me swell with pride and what not. xP

NaruSaku vs. the "canons" is a tiresome arguement if you ask me. There's really no proof to support either theory, only speculation and opinion and "reading between the lines". The problem with that is that both sides read the spaces differently and the fans on both sides are too wrapped up in their fandom to listen to the other. It just goes back and forth and it probably always will. Kishi-san doesn't seem to focus too much on the romantic relationship fans pick up on in Naruto and I'm starting to doubt he ever will and am suspecting that in the end we'll all be left hanging with our speculations. Which will suck but it'll leave us fan fiction writers with a lot to play with. x3

•○feel something, feel nothing○• Wide open ears •○listen closely, listen closely○•

Groups I Belong to:

Old 09-24-2008, 10:58 PM   #973
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

Who says the mind of a demon ages as much as a human's would? Hmm? Anyways, most NaruKyuu fics completely redo Kyuubi anyways... since it's kinda necessary. You're not into it? What happened to liking things that are considered wrong? Loving a demon, the one that killed many people of the village as well is pretty much as wrong as it can get.

I agree. It got tiring once Kishi stopped even attempting anything close to romance. It seems now that we'll be left with nothing... which isn't all that bad, because, as you said, the fanfic writers will have a lot to work with.

Old 09-25-2008, 07:33 AM   #974
Otachii
Academy Student

Quote:
Who says the mind of a demon ages as much as a human's would? Hmm? Anyways, most NaruKyuu fics completely redo Kyuubi anyways... since it's kinda necessary. You're not into it? What happened to liking things that are considered wrong? Loving a demon, the one that killed many people of the village as well is pretty much as wrong as it can get.

I agree. It got tiring once Kishi stopped even attempting anything close to romance. It seems now that we'll be left with nothing... which isn't all that bad, because, as you said, the fanfic writers will have a lot to work with.
Heh, good point but it's hard to explain. I like the couples society would see as wrong i.e taboo because it adds to the drama of it all which always catches my interest. But with kyuubi... it's pure evil, it's basically a villain whose killed thousands of people and that just ruins it for me because I'm not into the villains. Sure NaruKyuu would make for a damn interesting storyline but I can't get past the whole evil factor, especially when Naruto doesn't have an evil bone in his body and it just doesn't seem realistic to me that he'd fall into love (or lust) with something or someone that did so much damage to the village he loves so much.

Indeed though I can't help but hope that he'll tie some romance into the action once given the chance. I'd just like to say which way he swings it and how he does it. Either way there will be a lot of dissapointed fans.

Groups I Belong to:

Old 09-25-2008, 09:40 PM   #975
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

Well, one could make it that Kyuubi was controlled by someone and forced to attack Konoha. He'd probably empathize with someone who was manipulated by evil forces as well as someone who is perceived as evil while in reality not being of the sort.

He did say that he sucks at writing romance... so he might skip it altogether.