The Anime/Manga Pairings FC - Page 72 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 07-31-2009, 01:46 AM   #1066
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Oh Shit the war has now reached epic levels between the pairing fans...

Finally someone has the balls to tell Sakura how Naruto feels about her. Now it's all a matter on her reaction on how things will end up.

Old 08-25-2009, 12:34 AM   #1067
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
Oh Shit the war has now reached epic levels between the pairing fans...

Finally someone has the balls to tell Sakura how Naruto feels about her. Now it's all a matter on her reaction on how things will end up.
yeah...they are...you should see the flamefest over at the onemanga forums...LMAO! And FINALLY We can say that Sai has MANNED up(now all we need a certain blonde main character of the manga do the same and this story can REALLY get rollin)!

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
nagato27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 03:52 PM   #1068
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Well, we've got some things to wait for: What Sakura says to Naruto, Naruto's response to Hinata's confession, and when Sakura and Sasuke actually have a conversation. lol.

Gotta say atm I have some pet-peeves with all of the pairings. Naruto hasn't acknowledged Hinata's confession since going 8-tails and meeting his father. Hopefully now that the Rookies + Team Gai are going after Sasuke, she'll get a chance to speak with Naruto....

Sakura has to have other people point out how Naruto feels when he's been asking her out since the beginning (kinda annoying that she can't even realize how he feels, or for that matter, how she feels... without Yamato or Sai, two people who weren't around for Part 1). It just seemed like a huge 'guilt-trip' to me. Naruto is not saving Sasuke just for Sakura, and there is no way that Sakura is really causing him the most pain... c'mon, all of Part 2 has said otherwise until now. o.O

and the idea that Sakura may actually ask Naruto to stop trying to save Sasuke, when her goal in Part 2 'was' to protect them both... Can't Sakura retain any strength of character and show some perseverance? Regardless of her romantic affections and where they may rest? I was a huge Sakura fan so I just don't like how she's being handled. =/

lol wtf. xD

'Course I'm not even a real fan of this series anymore. xD So yeah.

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:06 AM   #1069
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Well, Taijiya...Naruto has dropped down from being my favorite manga as well(it's #2behind Mahou Sensei Negima)... but anyways all the things you brought up are true... though Sasuke's actions in the last chapter may jade the situation even more...along with whatever the fuck madara's planning in going to see Naruto n telling him what haslead Sasuke down the current path he is following(just as he did with sasuke when tellling him of itachi...). I will also say this "classic" kishi giving us this big ass piece of naruhina dev and then in the very next arc not even addressing it...but instead deving up narusaku.

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
nagato27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:14 PM   #1070
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

I can only imagine what he intends for Madara to say to Naruto. But considering that Kakashi and Naruto already have suspicions that Madara is behind the Kyuubi attack, behind all of this, I doubt they will take what he has to say without a gain of salt.

Also I don't know how Sasuke's actions will impact the situation. Though I doubt Sasuke can defeat Raikage since Killer Bee outmatched him before....

I don't see Naruto giving up on Sasuke. And I really don't see Sakura doing so either...

Because first, they need to discover the truth for themselves. They are just going by rumor and what others are reporting, you know? I'd think before they give up on him, they would want to speak with him again. That's what I'm betting on atm. *shrugs* The theme of Part 2 is people accepting other people, of bonds, and of never giving up.. so... we'll see. xD

Currently all the pairings need 'closure' so to speak. Naruto needs to speak with Hinata. Sakura needs to speak with Sasuke. And now, since Sai stepped in, Naruto and Sakura need to speak together as well (which may just happen first, before the other two pairings have their conversations, judging by the course of the recent events). That could be a good thing for NaruSaku, or it could be a bad thing... I dunno ~

What do yall think?

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 08-27-2009, 05:11 AM   #1071
ralatone
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Well, we've got some things to wait for: What Sakura says to Naruto, Naruto's response to Hinata's confession, and when Sakura and Sasuke actually have a conversation. lol.
Indeed. Though I feel the the best time for Naruto's response towards Hinata's feelings has passed, I feel it would have been ideal to have the discussion happen after the battle with pain. Not to say the moment won't happen eventually, but it sort of feels like it got lost in the mix of the story.

Quote:
Gotta say atm I have some pet-peeves with all of the pairings. Naruto hasn't acknowledged Hinata's confession since going 8-tails and meeting his father. Hopefully now that the Rookies + Team Gai are going after Sasuke, she'll get a chance to speak with Naruto....
Hopefully, though at the moment it's still uncertain what the rookies course of action will be in these times. Who knows when it will be the next time that Naruto and Hinata speak again.

Quote:
Sakura has to have other people point out how Naruto feels when he's been asking her out since the beginning (kinda annoying that she can't even realize how he feels, or for that matter, how she feels... without Yamato or Sai, two people who weren't around for Part 1). It just seemed like a huge 'guilt-trip' to me. Naruto is not saving Sasuke just for Sakura, and there is no way that Sakura is really causing him the most pain... c'mon, all of Part 2 has said otherwise until now. o.O
Well as far as Sakura goes, I feel that she has always known that Naruto had a thing for her at the start of the series but didn't really think much of it. Then after the time skip she may have felt that his crush for her died, seeing as he was concentrating all his power in bringing Sasuke back. Also the fact that he asked her out on dates could have been down played in her mind as something guy's just do.

As far as Sai's speech, I did feel that he was being a little harsh on Sakura. Though in my opinion Naruto does feel at least some pain about not being able to tell Sakura how he really feels about her, I also dont think that it would automatically place her as the source for most of his pain. Also I feel that Naruto wants to bring Sasuke back for team 7 in general as they all want him back for on reason or another.

Quote:
and the idea that Sakura may actually ask Naruto to stop trying to save Sasuke, when her goal in Part 2 'was' to protect them both... Can't Sakura retain any strength of character and show some perseverance? Regardless of her romantic affections and where they may rest? I was a huge Sakura fan so I just don't like how she's being handled. =/
As far as ending the chase to rescue Sasuke goes, I feel that it's not because Sakura would want to, but because of the situation their in. If they continue to support Sasuke, it could very well mean a beginining of a war which would cost Konoha hundreds if not thousands of deaths. Then you have to ask your self, is one life worth the lives of thousands ?
Old 08-27-2009, 09:44 PM   #1072
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Quote:
Indeed. Though I feel the the best time for Naruto's response towards Hinata's feelings has passed, I feel it would have been ideal to have the discussion happen after the battle with pain. Not to say the moment won't happen eventually, but it sort of feels like it got lost in the mix of the story.
I agree. It would have made more sense for them to talk before he left, but in the end I suppose Kishimoto just wants to keep tuggin' the fans along... even if it seems the story suffers for it... I feel it will be addressed eventually, since I really can't imagine Naruto completely ignoring a love confession. Perhaps we will get it in a flashback, sort of like the recent one Sai had... Ah well, hopefully Kishi has this planned out well enough.

Quote:
Hopefully, though at the moment it's still uncertain what the rookies course of action will be in these times. Who knows when it will be the next time that Naruto and Hinata speak again.
Well, if they are trying to stop Sasuke, they'll have to gather information. It may not happen while all this is going on at the Kage summit (but I don't think Sakura is going to leave the village by herself, and if anything, maybe she can bring back some info on Sasuke along with Naruto's response). It'd be pretty awesome if all the rookies encountered Sasuke again... but that may just be my nostalgia for Part 1 talking. xD

Quote:
Well as far as Sakura goes, I feel that she has always known that Naruto had a thing for her at the start of the series but didn't really think much of it. Then after the time skip she may have felt that his crush for her died, seeing as he was concentrating all his power in bringing Sasuke back. Also the fact that he asked her out on dates could have been down played in her mind as something guy's just do.
Perhaps she didn't think much of it... It could have been down-played, the attempts certainly did seem whimsical to me. I'm sort of 'meh' with the idea that she needs people to tell her whats going on in her own love life... Another reason is it just seems pointless that Sai had to point it out and quite harshly too. I would have much preferred Naruto to confess... ya know?

Quote:
As far as Sai's speech, I did feel that he was being a little harsh on Sakura. Though in my opinion Naruto does feel at least some pain about not being able to tell Sakura how he really feels about her, I also dont think that it would automatically place her as the source for most of his pain. Also I feel that Naruto wants to bring Sasuke back for team 7 in general as they all want him back for on reason or another.
I thought he was being really harsh.. because he said she was the one causing Naruto the most pain... and nothing in the manga has supported that. At all. I was glad Shizune denied this, pointing out the obvious, but I suppose since Sai has little knowledge of anything that has happened between Team 07 (which he admits), it was necessary for his character to hear.

At this point, I don't feel like I'll be satisfied with any of the pairings. Sucks that I feel this way, too... but I just don't like how Kishi is handling all of this... ignoring Hinata's confession (while not developing her relationship with Naruto enough beforehand), having Yamato and Sai tell Sakura how she feels and how Naruto feels respectively (when Sakura should know how she feels and it should be Naruto's place to confess to Sakura), and then with Sasuke and Sakura, nothing has been concretely developed since Part 1.... it's just a 'meh' situation for me. Going even further, Sasuke and Karin have nothing between them other than Karin's lust... =/

And any other pairings, like Tsunade/Dan, Tsunade/Jiraiya, Kurenai/Asuma... well, all the dudes are dead. lol....

Quote:
As far as ending the chase to rescue Sasuke goes, I feel that it's not because Sakura would want to, but because of the situation their in. If they continue to support Sasuke, it could very well mean a beginining of a war which would cost Konoha hundreds if not thousands of deaths. Then you have to ask your self, is one life worth the lives of thousands ?
This I agree with. I also can not see her wanting to hurt Sasuke. Allowing it to happen also doesn't sit well with me, but since there is a chance for war, it is acceptable. I just feel that Naruto will take a stand and it will be what we expect: I do not go back on my word. I do not give up. I'm going to save Sasuke.

Also, loving your new sig xD

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 08-31-2009, 11:31 AM   #1073
ralatone
Chuunin

Quote:
I agree. It would have made more sense for them to talk before he left, but in the end I suppose Kishimoto just wants to keep tuggin' the fans along... even if it seems the story suffers for it... I feel it will be addressed eventually, since I really can't imagine Naruto completely ignoring a love confession. Perhaps we will get it in a flashback, sort of like the recent one Sai had... Ah well, hopefully Kishi has this planned out well enough.
Yeah, but I feel that if he decides to use the flash back route that he'll upset many fans, as they'll question why he couldn't have just shown the discussion between Naruto and Hinata during the actual time line the plot is going in.

Quote:
Well, if they are trying to stop Sasuke, they'll have to gather information. It may not happen while all this is going on at the Kage summit (but I don't think Sakura is going to leave the village by herself, and if anything, maybe she can bring back some info on Sasuke along with Naruto's response). It'd be pretty awesome if all the rookies encountered Sasuke again... but that may just be my nostalgia for Part 1 talking. xD
Well in my opinion I feel that there wasn't any interaction between the rookies and Sasuke at all during the series. So it doesn't suprise me that most of them are alright with killing Sasuke, hell I don't even think he was friends with any of them. As for encountering him in general, we would have to see where this recent turn of events takes his character, especially since we have no idea if he's being controlled by someone or something and their darkness.

Quote:
Perhaps she didn't think much of it... It could have been down-played, the attempts certainly did seem whimsical to me. I'm sort of 'meh' with the idea that she needs people to tell her whats going on in her own love life... Another reason is it just seems pointless that Sai had to point it out and quite harshly too. I would have much preferred Naruto to confess... ya know?
While I do agree with you that it does feel sort of strange having others speak to her about her own romantic situation, it might be due to the fact that she just doesn't really know what or who she wants anymore. I mean Sasuke has been gone along time, long enough for her to question what she feels for him, at least romantically. She may even be confused on Naruto due to the fact that he doesn't openly confess to her, though I think it's because he does want to bring Sasuke back to her and let all the kinks work out from there as far as her feelings for whomever goes.

As far as Sai goes, I don't believe his main intention was to have Sakura realize that Naruto is in love with her. To me his main intention was to have her understand that Naruto is being pushed hard by everyone one way or another. Though he may not have knowledge of the entire situation prior to part one, I think he's speaking on part of what he has seen so far since being introduced in part two.

Quote:
I thought he was being really harsh.. because he said she was the one causing Naruto the most pain... and nothing in the manga has supported that. At all. I was glad Shizune denied this, pointing out the obvious, but I suppose since Sai has little knowledge of anything that has happened between Team 07 (which he admits), it was necessary for his character to hear.
I also do not believe that Sakura is the one to bring Naruto the most pain, but since Kishi decided to bring up the statement out of nowhere that it has to be sort of true I suppose. I do aknowledge that Naruto may have felt hurt all those times he saw Sakura chase after Sasuke as opposed to give him a shot in part one, and I do feel that Naruto put his heart on the chopping block in his attempt to fufill his promise to bring Sasuke back for her in the Rescue arc. From there on though, I don't really see any incidents that would make her the source of much of his pain.

Quote:
At this point, I don't feel like I'll be satisfied with any of the pairings. Sucks that I feel this way, too... but I just don't like how Kishi is handling all of this... ignoring Hinata's confession (while not developing her relationship with Naruto enough beforehand), having Yamato and Sai tell Sakura how she feels and how Naruto feels respectively (when Sakura should know how she feels and it should be Naruto's place to confess to Sakura), and then with Sasuke and Sakura, nothing has been concretely developed since Part 1.... it's just a 'meh' situation for me. Going even further, Sasuke and Karin have nothing between them other than Karin's lust... =/

And any other pairings, like Tsunade/Dan, Tsunade/Jiraiya, Kurenai/Asuma... well, all the dudes are dead. lol....
Well as far as Naruto and Hinata goes, their development is still possible if approached the right way. It could sort of be like Naruto knows that Hinata loves him, but he doesn't really have feelings for her yet, but through different scenarios and cases of heart to heart conversations, it could allow him to grow some fondness for her.

As far as Sakura and Naruto goes, I've already stated my theory above. Basically Sakur still unsure where her feelings lie for both of her teammates and Naruto's inability to bring him self to confess due to the fact that he may still believe that Sakura still has feelings for Sasuke, thus keeping him driven towards his goal of bringing Sasuke back.

Finally, as far as Sasuke and Sakura goes, I really just want the two of them to be able to speak to one another about their feelings. Whether they are in love, or not in love, or if they want to try it out, etc. Whatever it may be I'd feel unsatisfied if their past as well as Hinata's confession goes on unaddressed if it ultimately ends up being NaruSaku, because I feel like all the pairings deserve their shot, especially with the story being as far in as it is.

Oh and lol to Sasuke Karin ... But Tsunade and Jiraiya are forever

Quote:
This I agree with. I also can not see her wanting to hurt Sasuke. Allowing it to happen also doesn't sit well with me, but since there is a chance for war, it is acceptable. I just feel that Naruto will take a stand and it will be what we expect: I do not go back on my word. I do not give up. I'm going to save Sasuke.
Yeah, I feel that team 7 as a whole will make one desperate last push to bring Sasuke back, all while preventing war with the other village(s?). Actually, the easiest way for this war to be prevented is if Killer Bee brings his ass back into the picture and shows the Raikage that he really wasn't killed by Sasuke.

Quote:
Also, loving your new sig xD
Thanks I like it alot too
Old 08-31-2009, 08:37 PM   #1074
HinataFanX
Chuunin

HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough
Question Re: The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

I'll ship NaruHina as the better, more practical, and more sensible pairing even if Naruto and Sakura get married and have three children.

But seriously, there's so much teasing and impractical half-evidence that we can't be sure either way.

FCs I'm In:

HinataFanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:58 PM   #1075
ralatone
Chuunin

It wouldn't be better, since there hasn't been any development between the two of them.

You're right though when you say that it can go either way, because Kishi at one moment draws the line towards one direction just to move it back to the other. At the moment though it would seem to lean more towards NaruSaku, but you never know, he may just switch it up and have it as NaruHina and or SasuSaku.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:52 PM   #1076
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Quote:
Yeah, but I feel that if he decides to use the flash back route that he'll upset many fans, as they'll question why he couldn't have just shown the discussion between Naruto and Hinata during the actual time line the plot is going in.
Well, I think if it does happen through a flashback, then it most likely that Naruto did not reciprocate her feelings. But yeah, I'd also be disappointed if it were shown in that manner... But at the moment I'm pretty disappointed in general so xD lol.

Quote:
Well in my opinion I feel that there wasn't any interaction between the rookies and Sasuke at all during the series. So it doesn't suprise me that most of them are alright with killing Sasuke, hell I don't even think he was friends with any of them. As for encountering him in general, we would have to see where this recent turn of events takes his character, especially since we have no idea if he's being controlled by someone or something and their darkness.
He did have interaction with Ino, Shino and Lee. But overall what I meant by that is that I'd just like to see all of them in the same arc again. I don't really think he's being controlled, but it may be possible that Madara has that sort of ability. After all, we don't know anything about the power of Madara's sharingan.

Quote:
While I do agree with you that it does feel sort of strange having others speak to her about her own romantic situation, it might be due to the fact that she just doesn't really know what or who she wants anymore. I mean Sasuke has been gone along time, long enough for her to question what she feels for him, at least romantically. She may even be confused on Naruto due to the fact that he doesn't openly confess to her, though I think it's because he does want to bring Sasuke back to her and let all the kinks work out from there as far as her feelings for whomever goes.
To me, regardless if she's confused, I just don't like the use of other characters stepping in. *shrugs* That's a personal preference on my part, I simply tend not to enjoy that sort of 'path' for a pairing in fiction or other manga/anime.

I will agree though that's its possible she doesn't quite know how she feels anymore about Sasuke. Considering she broke down into tears when Karui asked her what she was to Sasuke and it was revealed he had joined Akatsuki and attacked a Jinchuuriki.

Quote:
As far as Sai goes, I don't believe his main intention was to have Sakura realize that Naruto is in love with her. To me his main intention was to have her understand that Naruto is being pushed hard by everyone one way or another. Though he may not have knowledge of the entire situation prior to part one, I think he's speaking on part of what he has seen so far since being introduced in part two.
Yes, Sai did agree with Shikamaru that they must step it up and shoulder some of the weight. But the focus of the conversation was on his revelation of Naruto's feelings, which to me stressed it was the main point of Sai's conversation with Sakura (from a plot point, not character intention).

Well, yes, he is certainly speaking of just what he's seen, but at the same time my point still stands that he doesn't have the prior knowledge and he doesn't know the content of the promise, or even, I think, that Sakura was/is in love with Sasuke. I know I said this last year, but it still bothers me that Kishimoto has used the two newest members of Team 07 to indicate NaruSaku, and not Kakashi or Tsunade. Still, it wouldn't be satisfying either way, since I do not enjoy the stepping in of other characters when it comes to romance... but it would make more sense if it had been one of the two I just mentioned.

Quote:
I also do not believe that Sakura is the one to bring Naruto the most pain, but since Kishi decided to bring up the statement out of nowhere that it has to be sort of true I suppose. I do aknowledge that Naruto may have felt hurt all those times he saw Sakura chase after Sasuke as opposed to give him a shot in part one, and I do feel that Naruto put his heart on the chopping block in his attempt to fufill his promise to bring Sasuke back for her in the Rescue arc. From there on though, I don't really see any incidents that would make her the source of much of his pain.
Exactly, it was only at the end of Part 1 where she really caused him any pain, and that was at the PoaL. It just doesn't seem fair to Sakura's character, as she is also in a lot of pain and now Sai has made her feel very guilty concerning Naruto. After all, at the moment her Sensei is in a coma, the Rookies want to 'take out' Sasuke at all costs, and she hasn't been able to accomplish either of her goals - protect Naruto and save Sasuke... I'm a big Sakura fan so it really just seems unfair, as she is also going through a lot of pain - much like Naruto. And like Naruto, the source of that pain is Sasuke... Or at least, it always seemed that way... xD

Quote:
Well as far as Naruto and Hinata goes, their development is still possible if approached the right way. It could sort of be like Naruto knows that Hinata loves him, but he doesn't really have feelings for her yet, but through different scenarios and cases of heart to heart conversations, it could allow him to grow some fondness for her.
I agree, there is still a chance for NaruHina to work. Its just currently, it doesn't have the development it needs. And although I have been waiting for Hinata's confession, in the end it just seemed rather anti-climatic. I was hoping it would come later, after more interaction between the two... but it was very sweet of her to risk her life for him. Also kinda 'stupid', but love does make people take foolish chances.

Quote:
As far as Sakura and Naruto goes, I've already stated my theory above. Basically Sakur still unsure where her feelings lie for both of her teammates and Naruto's inability to bring him self to confess due to the fact that he may still believe that Sakura still has feelings for Sasuke, thus keeping him driven towards his goal of bringing Sasuke back.
This is also possible. It does however seem to lessen Naruto's bond with Sasuke. Nothing has indicated (until now), that he is being driven to rescue Sasuke so that he can eventually confess to Sakura and feel no guilt about it... because, as he told Sai, as he told Itachi, he considers Sasuke his brother... and that is the main driving force behind Naruto's actions. Not to say that his promise to Sakura does not drive him as well - it's just I still can't see how that is whats causing him the most pain as Sai indicated... I guess until I hear it from Naruto's own mouth that Sakura is the main reason/the promise causes him the most pain, I can't accept that. xD

Quote:
Finally, as far as Sasuke and Sakura goes, I really just want the two of them to be able to speak to one another about their feelings. Whether they are in love, or not in love, or if they want to try it out, etc. Whatever it may be I'd feel unsatisfied if their past as well as Hinata's confession goes on unaddressed if it ultimately ends up being NaruSaku, because I feel like all the pairings deserve their shot, especially with the story being as far in as it is.
Same here, I would like to see the two speak to each other. But considering how Sasuke is atm, I could see that conversation reaching little closure. Also it just seems unrealistic that one conversation would cause their relationship to blossom or anything romantic come of it... He's been gone for three years, a lot has changed between them. It would be anti-climatic if one conversation convinced Sasuke that Sakura was the one, you know? I would not be satisfied with that. Anyway, he is still 'lost in darkness'. I could, however, see one conversation reaffirming Sakura's drive to rescue him, but it could also indicate that she should let go of her romantic feelings. Either way, I agree, all the pairings should have their shot regardless of the outcome. And each deserves sufficient build up.

Quote:
Oh and lol to Sasuke Karin ... But Tsunade and Jiraiya are forever
Srsly, SasuKarin is lulzy.
And yes, I'm also a JiraTsu fan. <3 <3

Quote:
Yeah, I feel that team 7 as a whole will make one desperate last push to bring Sasuke back, all while preventing war with the other village(s?). Actually, the easiest way for this war to be prevented is if Killer Bee brings his ass back into the picture and shows the Raikage that he really wasn't killed by Sasuke.
Indeed, I wonder where Killer Bee has wandered off to? And if he realizes what is occuring? Still, it bothers me that Sasuke even made the decision to go after Killer Bee, since right after, he decided that he had no use for Madara/Akatsuki? It was just a stupid move on his part, lol. I mean really, how would it of brought him any closer to his goals... and its obvious it didn't. Sasuke used to be smarter than that is what I'm saying but I suppose it's his growing darkness that caused him to make such a rash decision.

Quote:
Thanks I like it alot too
You are very welcome. lol xD

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 09-01-2009, 05:00 PM   #1077
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Some fanart to enjoy <3

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 09-01-2009, 06:40 PM   #1078
ralatone
Chuunin

Quote:
Well, I think if it does happen through a flashback, then it most likely that Naruto did not reciprocate her feelings. But yeah, I'd also be disappointed if it were shown in that manner... But at the moment I'm pretty disappointed in general so xD lol.
Yeah, how the relationships are being handled in general is dissapointing ~sigh~

Quote:
He did have interaction with Ino, Shino and Lee. But overall what I meant by that is that I'd just like to see all of them in the same arc again. I don't really think he's being controlled, but it may be possible that Madara has that sort of ability. After all, we don't know anything about the power of Madara's sharingan.
I'm sure a reunion of the original rookies will eventually happen, though I feel it wont be shown until later on, possibly towards the end of the series. As far as begin controlled goes, I too am skeptical, but now that he's willing to kill people so easily without any hesitation compared to when he down right refused to kill bystanders seems to have made him out of character. Thats the only reason I question whether he's being controlled or doing it out of his own choice.

Quote:
To me, regardless if she's confused, I just don't like the use of other characters stepping in. *shrugs* That's a personal preference on my part, I simply tend not to enjoy that sort of 'path' for a pairing in fiction or other manga/anime.

I will agree though that's its possible she doesn't quite know how she feels anymore about Sasuke. Considering she broke down into tears when Karui asked her what she was to Sasuke and it was revealed he had joined Akatsuki and attacked a Jinchuuriki.
No, I agree with you that I myself would have prefered her to have approached Naruto about her potential feelings, or vise versa. I think the reason why it's not shown that way is because Kishi seems set on other plot holes to really give any of the pairing's a decent foundation on development.

Quote:
Yes, Sai did agree with Shikamaru that they must step it up and shoulder some of the weight. But the focus of the conversation was on his revelation of Naruto's feelings, which to me stressed it was the main point of Sai's conversation with Sakura (from a plot point, not character intention).

Well, yes, he is certainly speaking of just what he's seen, but at the same time my point still stands that he doesn't have the prior knowledge and he doesn't know the content of the promise, or even, I think, that Sakura was/is in love with Sasuke. I know I said this last year, but it still bothers me that Kishimoto has used the two newest members of Team 07 to indicate NaruSaku, and not Kakashi or Tsunade. Still, it wouldn't be satisfying either way, since I do not enjoy the stepping in of other characters when it comes to romance... but it would make more sense if it had been one of the two I just mentioned.
Yeah, well like I said above. I think it's obvious that Kishi's focus isn't pairings, and that instead of taking the time to develop a location, moment, and situation for any one pairing could seem to him as straying too far from the main story line. Of course this is all speculation on my part, but the reasoning towards Kakashi and Tsunade not stepping in is because they know it's a really touchy subject between Naruto and Sakura as far as Sasuke. So they probably don't bring it up thinking that it's for them to settle on their own. Once again just speculation.

Quote:
Exactly, it was only at the end of Part 1 where she really caused him any pain, and that was at the PoaL. It just doesn't seem fair to Sakura's character, as she is also in a lot of pain and now Sai has made her feel very guilty concerning Naruto. After all, at the moment her Sensei is in a coma, the Rookies want to 'take out' Sasuke at all costs, and she hasn't been able to accomplish either of her goals - protect Naruto and save Sasuke... I'm a big Sakura fan so it really just seems unfair, as she is also going through a lot of pain - much like Naruto. And like Naruto, the source of that pain is Sasuke... Or at least, it always seemed that way... xD
Well you never know, when she decides to approach Naruto as far as what is going to be done with Sasuke, she might hear the truth. Naruto may explain to her how she has hurt him, (though that does seem a bit out of character on Naruto's part) or he may deny it and tell her that she hasn't caused him any pain. I mean it is possible that Sai's analyisis may be wrong or half wrong, and it would mean that Naruto would have to clear things up to Sakura to make her understand. Maybe it would ease some of her pain if Naruto just clarified his feelings, if he does feel pain from her, aswell as his decision on what will be done to Sasuke by the rookies. I mean if Naruto decides that he won't allow the rest of the rookies to attack Sasuke, then i'm sure Sakura will side with him.

Quote:
I agree, there is still a chance for NaruHina to work. Its just currently, it doesn't have the development it needs. And although I have been waiting for Hinata's confession, in the end it just seemed rather anti-climatic. I was hoping it would come later, after more interaction between the two... but it was very sweet of her to risk her life for him. Also kinda 'stupid', but love does make people take foolish chances.
Yeah, well you never know. Sakura did risk her self a while back with the 4 tails and then nothing really happend until now. So maybe that's Kishi's default approach towards pairings. One person risking them selves to save another, nothing for a while, and then some development. lol XD

Quote:
This is also possible. It does however seem to lessen Naruto's bond with Sasuke. Nothing has indicated (until now), that he is being driven to rescue Sasuke so that he can eventually confess to Sakura and feel no guilt about it... because, as he told Sai, as he told Itachi, he considers Sasuke his brother... and that is the main driving force behind Naruto's actions. Not to say that his promise to Sakura does not drive him as well - it's just I still can't see how that is whats causing him the most pain as Sai indicated... I guess until I hear it from Naruto's own mouth that Sakura is the main reason/the promise causes him the most pain, I can't accept that. xD
Well I think we can all agree that Naruto's drive to bring Sasuke back is mostly for his own personal reasons, but a little of it might be that he does want Sakura and Sasuke to be happy and smile again. Even if they are together with one another, that's just the type of guy he is, willing to step aside for the sake of others happiness. I agree with you that the promise for Sakura isn't bringing him the most pain, but since he is bottling up his emotions for her, it must cause him a little bit of pain I'm sure.

Quote:
Same here, I would like to see the two speak to each other. But considering how Sasuke is atm, I could see that conversation reaching little closure. Also it just seems unrealistic that one conversation would cause their relationship to blossom or anything romantic come of it... He's been gone for three years, a lot has changed between them. It would be anti-climatic if one conversation convinced Sasuke that Sakura was the one, you know? I would not be satisfied with that. Anyway, he is still 'lost in darkness'. I could, however, see one conversation reaffirming Sakura's drive to rescue him, but it could also indicate that she should let go of her romantic feelings. Either way, I agree, all the pairings should have their shot regardless of the outcome. And each deserves sufficient build up.
Actually, how I see it is that Sasuke could return, the two of them would have their conversation about how they felt while they were apart, and how they feel now, and they would take baby steps to recover their friendship and from there slowly ease on into romance. Because in my honest opinion, I don't belive that she has let all her feelings go for him, that there is still a little bit in her that still love's him. Can't say the same for him towards her, but as I'm sure you know, love takes time.

Quote:
Srsly, SasuKarin is lulzy.
And yes, I'm also a JiraTsu fan. <3 <3
I do want to know though what happend between the two of them that couldn't have been just stated on the spot when it was brought up by suigetsu. But still Lolz.

And as sad as it's to say, maybe will be with Jiraiya soon, well...wouldn't Dan be there too ? Ehhh....she would probably choose Dan then.

Quote:
Indeed, I wonder where Killer Bee has wandered off to? And if he realizes what is occuring? Still, it bothers me that Sasuke even made the decision to go after Killer Bee, since right after, he decided that he had no use for Madara/Akatsuki? It was just a stupid move on his part, lol. I mean really, how would it of brought him any closer to his goals... and its obvious it didn't. Sasuke used to be smarter than that is what I'm saying but I suppose it's his growing darkness that caused him to make such a rash decision.
Well you have to take into consideration that he was brain washed by Madara, especially since Itachi told him one him and Madara told him another. So he basically went with the person who didn't kill his entire family, that and Madara had info on Danzo.

Quote:
You are very welcome. lol xD
Your sig's are always really cool too ^.^ regardless of what they are I usually like them.
Old 09-01-2009, 10:10 PM   #1079
HinataFanX
Chuunin

HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=ralatone;1746623]It wouldn't be better, since there hasn't been any development between the two of them. [QUOTE]

Not true.

http://community.livejournal.com/shi...o/157549.html?

http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost...ostcount=93953

http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost...ostcount=93954

http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost...ostcount=93955

FCs I'm In:

HinataFanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:56 PM   #1080
ralatone
Chuunin

Instead of just linking up some posts from random posters, why don't you just bring up points on your own and show me that there has been development between the two of them.

They haven't had a conversation at all in part two, and when I mean a conversation I don't mean Naruto having his ass bolted to the floor while Hinata confesses her love, just to almost get killed right on after.

Edit: I just skimmed through those links and really, I can say without a doubt that there has been no development between Naruto and Hinata.

Last edited by ralatone; 09-01-2009 at 11:01 PM.
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote