did the government lie about area fifty one - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

View Poll Results: do you think they are hiding aliens
yes,they made it too obviuos 41 66.13%
no,its just a regular base 21 33.87%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-29-2006, 07:06 AM   #1
skwee
Hunter-Nin

skwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these parts
Question did the government lie about area fifty one

I beleive that the government is hiding somthing about that night,tell me your thought's.

"There are things you want to hear,and things you need to hear,
and I am here to tell them to you..."-Skwee
skwee is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2006, 08:12 AM   #2
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of
Re: did the government lie about area fifty one

i am not american, but i watched tv and there was muc evidence to prove it. But if, The government told us that aliens did exist, then it would cause panic through out the world. Even though there was a the man on the show told, us that he did see some stange, things but he cannot confirm that they existed. I do believe in them, but i believe that the govenment are not telling us about area 51 for a reason.
Old 08-29-2006, 08:16 AM   #3
skwee
Hunter-Nin

skwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these parts

thanks for your post but i dont think the people would go crazy if the did it the right way.but i think we should end the war then wait a couple of years first.

Old 08-29-2006, 12:25 PM   #4
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

I believe that aliens could possibly exist. However, there's very little chance that they've ever visited Earth. And about the government lying, I don't think so. The U.S. government isn't without snitches. If they knew something but were trying to keep it secret, chances are an insider would sell information to the media. Then the entire world would know. But, as that has not yet happened, the basic conclusion is that the government wasn't lying.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 02:41 PM   #5
¤•¤Kakashi•Wolf•Eyes¤•¤
Academy Student

¤•¤Kakashi•Wolf•Eyes¤•¤ is an unknown quantity at this point

I did belive that it was just a base with secret army vehicles & stuff, but there are thousands of military bases that cannot be entered by the public, so why did this aliens rumor pop up about area 51 alone? there's even been a movie and at least one video game about 51, and all about aliens. I just want to know who started this rumor.
WolfEyes

I am Miranda.
I am a girl.
Happy now?
Pics by me:

Character tests & FCs:

Uchiha Clan FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
Akatsuki FC
Kakashi Gaiden FC

¤•¤Kakashi•Wolf•Eyes¤•¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 04:16 PM   #6
Hatori_Heiji
Genin

Hatori_Heiji is an unknown quantity at this point

I think area 51 IS real. but, I also believe that it is way distorted into something it is not. it is probably just some aeronautics lab or something not a place for hiding UFO's and extratorestrials. Thats my thought on it.
Hatori_Heiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 04:20 PM   #7
skwee
Hunter-Nin

I dont mean the base but the story of what hppend in area fiftyone.the base if i remember corectly was there before it happend.bu the government was quick to conceal whatever happend there.

Old 08-29-2006, 04:22 PM   #8
Sorasochou
Hunter-Nin

Location: Lets just say im not too proud of the way my state voted on the last Pres. elections >_>
Sorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the rough

I kinda dont get your question "that night" do you mean roswell?

Anyway area 51 is real they were showing it on t.v. the other day. This guy used a telescope to see the base from far away, they only showed planes moving around and some satelite pictures.

Sorasochou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 04:24 PM   #9
skwee
Hunter-Nin

i do mean roswell i think the government hid the results of that night at area 51.

Old 08-29-2006, 04:46 PM   #10
Miburo

Probably because it was a failed experimental aircraft testing or something. Of course the military base exists, it's just highly unlikely that Aliens flew billions of lightyears to Earth then either crashed or were shot down by our primative (In comparsion to technology that could travel such vast distances across space and whatnot) weapons right next to a secret military base.

I wouldn't doubt that there's a decently large possibilty of there being other forms of life within the universe. It's just highly unlikely that those life forms are chilling in tubes at area 51. I swear, you guys and your overactive-imaginations. ; )
Old 08-29-2006, 04:49 PM   #11
skwee
Hunter-Nin

well we have no proof where the said aliens came from.but they are hiding somthing mabye no aliens but somthing

Old 08-29-2006, 05:03 PM   #12
Miburo

They're likely not from our solar system, so if they can fly here that's much further than we're capable of traveling. : )

And of course they're hiding something. It's a freaking secret military base. What they're hiding isn't likely to be aliens though, it's probably just experimental aircraft and whatnot. -.-
Old 08-29-2006, 05:04 PM   #13
skwee
Hunter-Nin

maby aliens came here looking for other life like tryn to find them mabye were both just lonly species

Old 08-29-2006, 06:07 PM   #14
DasBones_665
Genin

DasBones_665 is an unknown quantity at this point

just imagine what the pope would say ~snickers~ go ahead guess!

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DEMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYA!

lol it would happen, so much shit would be argued about that we wouldnt be able to handle it and our tiny human minds would explode with BLOOD and soda

relgion would go down teh toilet

sciance would have a field day with theorys and "i told you so!!!!!1123745"

not only that WHAT WOULD BUSH SAY!?!?!?!?!!?! "..uh...S***...um did i say that out loud?... crap!...um live long and prosper?"

BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!

Don't jump to conclusions.

Facts are facts.

Theories are opinions mixed with facts.
DasBones_665 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 06:18 PM   #15
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatori_Heiji View Post
I think area 51 IS real. but, I also believe that it is way distorted into something it is not. it is probably just some aeronautics lab or something not a place for hiding UFO's and extratorestrials. Thats my thought on it.
yeah that is a possiblity. The secrecy is very 100% mouth shut kinda thing. They could possibly doing some strange animal testings, and even humans!! The possiblilty of, it being ACTUAL aliens is almost impossible, being that, The closest stars are Light years away. If they did get their hands on a UFO, then we would have the ability to travel at light speeds and be able t land on pluto and even far galaxies, if that were the case.