Naruto treiding card game - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 02-29-2008, 09:37 AM   #1
naruto100%

Naruto treiding card game

Ever played it?What do you think of it?

If you didnt here are the rules:

Part #1

Ninja:
Shinobi (aka Ninja) cards appear in the Naruto world, each card displays a unique Ninja. In the battle step these cards can attack enemy teams on the opponent's side, along with any allied teams.

Mission:
These Mission cards display various incidents and missions from the Naruto world. Only 1 can be played a turn. Varying results can occur, but if used skillfully this can give you the the upper hand on the game.

Client:
Client cards request tasks of the Ninja village, these cards display various ordinary people. These cards can not attack with Ninjas but have various affects which support allied Ninjas and villages.

Jutsu:
Jutsu cards are abilities your ninjas can use on themselves or allies. They usually change stats or change the playing field in some manner.

Players:
Each Naruto game requires 2 Players.
Deck construction:
-Your deck must be EXACTLY 40 cards. No more, No Less.
-You cannot have more then 25 ninjas in your deck.
-You can only have 3 copies of the same card with the same name.

Play Sheet:
A Playsheet is useful for both players. To display your play zones, and various useful game rules. Once you are used to Naruto you may not need this.

Coin:
Some card effects will require a coin flip. Make sure you have a coin around.
Game Preperation:
1) Open out the play sheet and place your deck in the assigned area.
2)Shuffle your deck well. Also lightly shuffle your oppenents deck.
3) Do 'rock, scissors, paper' or a coin flip. The winner starts the game first.
4) Draw 6 cards from your deck. If you are not happy with your hand at this point, you may Mulligan.
Mulligan Rules
Put your hand back into your deck and shuffle it well.
After this, your opponent lightly shuffles your deck and you may now redraw your hand of 5 cards.
You can only redraw you hand once.
5) If all preperations are complete, the game can now begin.

Note: These terms were taken from the japanese game. Terms in english may be changed when this TCG is released.
Your Village
This involves your own resources. Ninja and other Permanents count as in your village. These cards are officially in-play.
Enemy Village
This involves your opponent's resources. These Cards are also in play.
Hand
These cards are held in your hand and faced away from your opponent. This means you cant see what is on your opponents cards, but you can see how many they have.
Battle Rewards
This relates to points that have been gained from battle victories. When your ninja teams attack and are unblocked, you gain at least 1 battle reward. You keep these cards face down. Get 10 and you win.

Chakra
Chakra cards are stored, they are required to use technique cards later on.
It is the element listed on each card on the top right.

Discarding
Cards which are in the discard pile can no longer be used.
The discarding requirements are listed on each card.

Combat Attributes
These are the ninjas' means of attack. Below is a list of some combat attributes.
武:「Weaponry」  炎:「Flame」 体:「Taijutsu」 霧:「Mist」
忍:「Ninjutsu」 精:「Soul」  影:「Shadow」  食:「Food」
幻:「Genjutsu」 牙:「Fang」  蟲:「Insect」   氷:「Ice」

※There are other combat attributes in addition to these.

Old 03-03-2008, 02:51 PM   #2
naruto100%

Re: Naruto treiding card game

Game Order
The attacking and defensive roles swap alternately as the game advances.

During each players turn, one player attacks, while the other player defends. This goes back and forth until a victory condition is met.

Victory Conditions
At the end of the turn you check to see who wins.
*A player that has gained 10 battle rewards is that game's winner.
*If both players reach 10 victory cards, the attacking player is the winner.
*If a players deck runs out of cards, that player loses.
*If both players' decks run out of cards, then the attacking player is the loser.

Damage
Usually, a ninja sits in the play area on a vertical position (healthy state), but when 1 damage is taken, the card is changed to a horizontal position (injured state)。When another 1 damage is recieved, the card is destroyed and is then discarded. When a ninja that is in a healthy state recieves 2 damage, it skips the injury state and is discarded straight away.

A ninja's injury status.
When a ninja is in an injured state, loses some abilites:
●The injured state combat strength is used. (Refer to the image on page 1 for the location of this number)
●The effect text on the ninja card is unusable. (Unless it has "valid", in which case the effect is still active even when the ninja is injured)
Old 03-03-2008, 05:13 PM   #3
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

I have quite a few cards (about 600-700 or so), but I don't know how to play the game that well. I just learned how to play by a friend once or twice.
I stopped buying them, though; since I can spend my money on better things.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 07:39 AM   #4
naruto100%

Well you can learn here man?????!!!!! I will put the 3rd part of rules soon here!!!!!?????
Old 03-04-2008, 04:37 PM   #5
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

im ranked gennin in tourney i was supposed to be chuunin but freaking computer sucks ass i suddgest making freedori deck its the best on in my opinion right now

Brawl

Mario Cart

hippiematt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 02:35 AM   #6
naruto100%

Okey so I have cards in my comp as pictures but I cant find cards in my town to buy!
Old 03-06-2008, 03:07 AM   #7
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

I don't know where you live, but I know they sell cards at places like Wal-mart, and if you can find a card collecting place; ask the people that work there if they have Naruto cards, or where they think you might be able to get cards.
I get my cards from the flea market, because it's really cheap. You should check around if you want to buy cards.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote