March Madness! [[NCAA]] - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Sports Center

Sports Center Talk about all the latest news, scores or anything else related to sports here!

Old 03-03-2008, 04:39 PM   #1
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
March Madness! [[NCAA]]

Here's the place to talk about the NCAA tournament. Post your predictions/brackets if you want and talk about games or such.

Go UCLA.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2008, 04:45 PM   #2
jimmer45khb
Monkey D Luffy

jimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud of
Re: March Madness! [[NCAA]]

Go OHIO State

CO-Owner of The Nine-Tailed Fox Demons fc
One Piece FC
Final Fantasy FC
Proud Owner of
Kage FC
Member of
jimmer45khb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 12:32 AM   #3
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

KANSAS/MEMPHIS BABY!!!!!!

Darrell Arthur(Kansas) and Derrick Rose(Memp) are the truth.

Last edited by Kites; 03-04-2008 at 12:35 AM.
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 04:08 PM   #4
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

=D Goooooo Bruins!

Last edited by Sharingan Lord; 05-02-2008 at 03:42 PM.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:42 PM   #5
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

go buckeyes

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 01:37 PM   #6
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Duke almost lost, but they came through. Connecticut and Drake had their chances but didn't get to them. That made me sad.

What made me just as sad was that IU lost!
Old 03-23-2008, 05:21 PM   #7
Minamoto4444
Genin

Minamoto4444 is an unknown quantity at this point

Go Cornell!!
Old 03-23-2008, 05:51 PM   #8
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Gee, UCLA almost lost but came through in the end. That was a close one. ;D
Old 04-07-2008, 11:55 PM   #9
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
KANSAS/MEMPHIS BABY!!!!!!

Darrell Arthur(Kansas) and Derrick Rose(Memp) are the truth.
Kansas ftw.

I know my basketball.
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:42 AM   #10
Swtvi3tboi08
Eat Ma Meat!

Swtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the rough

Fuck yeh Kansas! I seriously thought they were gonna lose, but they came back. WOOOOO!

Thanks Terri.
Swtvi3tboi08 is offline   Reply With Quote