A Justu Better Than Sasuke's Kirin? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2008, 06:49 AM   #1
Ruscoe
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 28
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ruscoe is an unknown quantity at this point
A Justu Better Than Sasuke's Kirin?

Let's be honest guys...which of the jutsu's so far in the manga can be compared to KIRIN? NONE......Rasenshurinken sucks compared to it. I admit Jiraiya has uber powerful jutsus but i can't compare any of them to ALMIGHTY KIRIN. The fourth Hokage's death God jutsu is cool but does not do mass damage. KIRIN does wide damage with a wide Rage of attack...super scary and super flashy not to talk etra-ordinarily powerful. Kishi would have to think hard to get Naruto a more powerful jutsu( which i doubt he will- Naruto just is not up to the task. I personally wonder if the fouth hokage could have been able to dodge something like that? dodging lightening with a speed of lightening?..right now i don't see how Madara will defeat sasuke if they fought? even if Pain fought sasuke...b'cos of sasuke's strong gengutsu and KIRIN...i'm afraid for pain??? honestly guys i'm no fan of sasuke but..Namikaze or Mikey can tell me what they think on this one...Kishi is really pulled a lot from sasuke...his speed level, genjutsu level, will power, jutsu variations, jutsu power....he's just like the strongest Narutoverse has to offer now????
Ruscoe is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-29-2008, 07:00 AM   #2
Shade111
Chuunin
 
Shade111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the shadows...
Age: 20
Posts: 411
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Shade111 is on a distinguished roadShade111 is on a distinguished road
Re: A Justu Better Than Sasuke's Kirin?

Sure.
Kirin and Jira's toad genjutsu are the most powerful jutsu so far.
The only flaw in Kirin is that it eats a lot of chakra. Sasuke used all chakra he had to preform Kirin.
And yes, rashuriken sucks.
__________________
NARUTO TCG ONLINE CARD GAME PROJECT!!!

#1 PREVIEW WEEK

http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...13#post1555613
Shade111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 07:17 AM   #3
liuaishan
Special Jounin
 
liuaishan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: here in this post
Age: 29
Posts: 2,139
Thanks: 0
Thanked 34 Times in 33 Posts
liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Justu Better Than Sasuke's Kirin?

- neji's kaiten could probably defend from Kirin, (not 100% sure though)
- Pain's fat body who absorbs jutsus, will simply absorb it ALL,
- naruto's 4 tailed state will be untouched by the kirin. Since I consider kusanagi stronger than any elemental jutsu (except for rasenshuriken of course, coz I'm biased lol).
- hidan will just cough a bit, and clean the dust on him
- jiraiya would be yawning behind his barrier out of utter boredom.

honestly, if Itachi had a barrier, then all other barriers can work the same. After all, Jiraiya was stronger than Itachi, I could assume Jiraiya's barrier wasn't weaker.

oh, and Yondaime is faster than Sasuke's hand. It was sasukes hand that directed the kirin, it took at least half a second to do that. Yondaime is faster than half a second. While sasuke starts the attack, Yondaime would fly before that behind him and push him with high speed into his own attack.
__________________
Kishi: did you guys
expect this?
fans: nooo!

member of



member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 07:17 AM   #4
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,635
Thanks: 0
Thanked 114 Times in 114 Posts
Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: A Justu Better Than Sasuke's Kirin?

Rasenshurkien is a lot better you 2 fan boys don't know wtf you are talking about.

It took out 2 hearts at once and left the third heart to fail tsunade later explains that this jutsu does damage at the cellular level that is beyond repair even for her it would be impossbile. In the data books it says after naruto hit kauzu bopth his hearts were destroyed you know what that means he killed a man 2 times then it goes on to say that because of the 2 hearts come naruto left third to fail it would have failed anyway cause all his cells were severed.

Meaning if naruto hit kakuzu with 5 hearts he would still die without cells and nerves he has no life he can have 1000 hearts and the result would not change.

Sasuke would need to hit kirin at least 5 times to kill kakuzu seeing in how it is only said to be 1 hit ko fast and hard to avoid.

Kirin is awsome i agree here but with rasenshrukien being what it is rs easily takes this one and for crying out loud rs is only about 50% imagine its power at 100%. Sorry fan boys but the show is called naruto for a reason even if you fail to acceptit rasenshrukien n data books says it all the most powerful ninjutsu sorry g day.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 07:28 AM   #5
Shade111
Chuunin
 
Shade111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the shadows...
Age: 20
Posts: 411
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Shade111 is on a distinguished roadShade111 is on a distinguished road
Re: A Justu Better Than Sasuke's Kirin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
Rasenshurkien is a lot better you 2 fan boys don't know wtf you are talking about.

It took out 2 hearts at once and left the third heart to fail tsunade later explains that this jutsu does damage at the cellular level that is beyond repair even for her it would be impossbile. In the data books it says after naruto hit kauzu bopth his hearts were destroyed you know what that means he killed a man 2 times then it goes on to say that because of the 2 hearts come naruto left third to fail it would have failed anyway cause all his cells were severed.

Meaning if naruto hit kakuzu with 5 hearts he would still die without cells and nerves he has no life he can have 1000 hearts and the result would not change.

Sasuke would need to hit kirin at least 5 times to kill kakuzu seeing in how it is only said to be 1 hit ko fast and hard to avoid.

Kirin is awsome i agree here but with rasenshrukien being what it is rs easily takes this one and for crying out loud rs is only about 50% imagine its power at 100%. Sorry fan boys but the show is called naruto for a reason even if you fail to acceptit rasenshrukien n data books says it all the most powerful ninjutsu sorry g day.
Woah, looka at a fan boy who dosen't know what he's talking about.

Rasshuriken has to hit you. It deals a massive damage, but it can be evaided.

Kirin on the other hand is a one hit KO move which can't be evaded. Damnit, if Sasuke hit Kakuzu in the head with a Kirin that deals a lot more damage than a pathetic rashuriken(it destroyed the whole building in 1 hit). Kakuzu would turn into ashes. Anyone who is hit by a lighting that powerful would turn into ashes. Ash=no hearts left. Now please, don't say stupid shit like, Itachi didn't turn into ashes, 'cause Itachi wasn't hit at all.
Kirin 100% owns rashuriken. It 100% hits, it turns you into nothing, it has the power to destory all around you, while rashuriken took what...two hearts.

Now, liuaishan.
-Nenji? Hellz no. He ain't that fast and it would take a lot stronger move to evade something like Kirin.
-R u sure that fat Pain can absorb that much power? It's like saying that he can absorb Amaterasu(MAYBE HE CAN, I'M NOT SAYING HE CAN'T)
-4 tails...yes, he might be able to survive that, but I'm sure that Kirin would deal him some damage.
-Hidan would just turn into ashes.
-Yep...Jiraiya would survive and then beat the crap out of Sasuke
__________________
NARUTO TCG ONLINE CARD GAME PROJECT!!!

#1 PREVIEW WEEK

http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...13#post1555613

Last edited by Shade111; 02-29-2008 at 07:30 AM.
Shade111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 07:52 AM   #6
liuaishan
Special Jounin
 
liuaishan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: here in this post
Age: 29
Posts: 2,139
Thanks: 0
Thanked 34 Times in 33 Posts
liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Justu Better Than Sasuke's Kirin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade111 View Post
Woah, looka at a fan boy who dosen't know what he's talking about.
he just has a very passionate way to say it, you know that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade111 View Post
Rasshuriken has to hit you. It deals a massive damage, but it can be evaided.
agreed. It's only 50% though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade111 View Post
Kirin on the other hand is a one hit KO move which can't be evaded. Damnit, if Sasuke hit Kakuzu in the head with a Kirin that deals a lot more damage than a pathetic rashuriken(it destroyed the whole building in 1 hit). Kakuzu would turn into ashes. Anyone who is hit by a lighting that powerful would turn into ashes. Ash=no hearts left. Now please, don't say stupid shit like, Itachi didn't turn into ashes, 'cause Itachi wasn't hit at all.
Kirin 100% owns rashuriken. It 100% hits, it turns you into nothing, it has the power to destory all around you, while rashuriken took what...two hearts.
did you not notice the huge crater that the rasenshuriken left behind? If there was a hideout there, it would be gone and still have a crater left instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade111 View Post
Now, liuaishan.
-Nenji? Hellz no. He ain't that fast and it would take a lot stronger move to evade something like Kirin.
yah, I could say that he doesn't have time to start his kaiten coz he would be hit before that. But sasuke also kinda needs a lot of time to prepare his jutsu. He could get hit before even releasing the jutsu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade111 View Post
-R u sure that fat Pain can absorb that much power? It's like saying that he can absorb Amaterasu(MAYBE HE CAN, I'M NOT SAYING HE CAN'T)
I'm not sure, but that ultimate rasengan had a hell of a lot of concentrated chakra in it. As in, a really lot. So who knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade111 View Post
-4 tails...yes, he might be able to survive that, but I'm sure that Kirin would deal him some damage.
then rasenshuriken would also do damage on 4 tails (I know it's not possible coz it's one and the same person lulz)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade111 View Post
-Hidan would just turn into ashes.
well, then ashes Hidan would cough a bit and dust the ash from his shoulders. That guy really wouldn't die you know. Not even cutting him in pieces help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade111 View Post
-Yep...Jiraiya would survive and then beat the crap out of Sasuke
he'd even write an Itcha Itcha for Kakashi in this time. (kidding)
__________________
Kishi: did you guys
expect this?
fans: nooo!

member of



member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 07:54 AM   #7
Quetz
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 38
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quetz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: A Justu Better Than Sasuke's Kirin?

In terms of sheer destructive power, I'd say C4 would rank up there ,yea?
Quetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:49 AM   #8
Playa
The Village Idiot
 
Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 369
Thanks: 1,742
Thanked 529 Times in 155 Posts
Playa will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enough
Re: A Justu Better Than Sasuke's Kirin?

I don't believe you can say that either one is significantly better than the other...
Kirin as of right now looks amazing, but so does rasenshuriken and it hasn't been completed yet (as has been said multiple times throughout this discussion)

However I don't believe you can gauge the amount of damage Kirin would have done on Kakuzu simply b/c i'm not sure we knew exactly what his tendrils were, and also he did have a wind element attack at his disposal which could (theoretically) cancel Kirin

Basically I guess i'm saying both Kirin and RS are awesome in their own right
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 09:01 AM   #9
kenneth20748
Chuunin
 
kenneth20748's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 26
Posts: 528
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the rough
Re: A Justu Better Than Sasuke's Kirin?

Simple, Rasenshuriken

Why? No set up time and the destructive force still applies.

Also the 50% version does as much potiential damage as Kirin (with weather permitting)
Sasuke couldn't use that move on a sunny day. He made the comment that since it was raining, the conditions was favorable for him (talkin about his Kirin jutsu)

Naruto can perform Rasenshuriken while it's snowing of all weathers, let alone during the sunny days, or 40 degrees below

To wrap up my argument...
Sasuke's Kirin depends on the folowing:
-favorable weather conditions
-Must have cumulus clouds for lighting to form
*which means if he doesn't he has to waste chakra to make lighting appear*
*This also means less room for failure because he can't waste his chakra for anything. He had to SAVE chakra for two dragon katons, the activation of Kirin, and the ability to manipulate the lighting that was formed to his target with his hand*

Naruto's Rasenshuriken depends on the following:
-2 kage bushin clones
-both of your hands *since the kage bushin wants to replicate your hands as well*
-will to not be discouraged that your wrist, hand, and possibly your arm is getting ate away cell by cell
*Added note, this is just for Naruto, if the 4th had his time to perfect it, he would only need a hand to activate the jutsu, ONE FREAKIN HAND TO SURPASS KIRIN*

edit: I just read some replies and I can't forget that Kirin has a 0% evade rate while Rasenshuriken evade rate is dependent on Naruto uses of the jutsu *during that time* and the opponent reading and devising a way to 'evade'. Granted, Kakuzu luckly had a second look, but Naruto used his Kage Bushins to devise a strategy to lower that evade rate as much as possible and the 2nd time he was successful. 0% evade is amazing, but I'll take the unpredictability of a 100% Rasenshuriken and a ever so decreasing evade rate as Naruto is mastering the jutsu.
__________________
*Finally, a YuGiOh card that accurately describes some of the battles in Naruto*



Last edited by kenneth20748; 02-29-2008 at 09:12 AM.
kenneth20748 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 09:06 AM   #10
Playa
The Village Idiot
 
Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 369
Thanks: 1,742
Thanked 529 Times in 155 Posts
Playa will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enough
Re: A Justu Better Than Sasuke's Kirin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth20748 View Post
*Added note, this is just for Naruto, if the 4th had his time to perfect it, he would only need a hand to activate the jutsu, ONE FREAKIN HAND TO SURPASS KIRIN*
You can't say that the 4th would necessarily use/create rasenshuriken, because we don't know what his natural chakra affinity was.
I'm know as hokage he could use multiple, but i believe Kakashi said during training that the 4th wanted to add HIS nature manipulation to rasengan.
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 09:21 AM   #11
kenneth20748
Chuunin
 
kenneth20748's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 26
Posts: 528
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the rough
Re: A Justu Better Than Sasuke's Kirin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by playafosho99 View Post
You can't say that the 4th would necessarily use/create rasenshuriken, because we don't know what his natural chakra affinity was.
I'm know as hokage he could use multiple, but i believe Kakashi said during training that the 4th wanted to add HIS nature manipulation to rasengan.
Well we know it wasn't earth. But couldn't one tell, Namikaze, kaze = wind?
And even so, out of the other known 4 elements, we haven't seen him use any of them, yet he was named Namikaze (wind and waves) so as far as we know, his natural chakra affinity is either wind or earth and I want to believe that his was wind
__________________
*Finally, a YuGiOh card that accurately describes some of the battles in Naruto*


kenneth20748 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 09:30 AM   #12
Playa
The Village Idiot
 
Playa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 369
Thanks: 1,742
Thanked 529 Times in 155 Posts
Playa will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enough
Re: A Justu Better Than Sasuke's Kirin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth20748 View Post
Well we know it wasn't earth. But couldn't one tell, Namikaze, kaze = wind?
And even so, out of the other known 4 elements, we haven't seen him use any of them, yet he was named Namikaze (wind and waves) so as far as we know, his natural chakra affinity is either wind or earth and I want to believe that his was wind
Touche, neglected looking at his name
Although Uzumaki=whirlpool so shouldn't naruto's affinity have been water according to that theory?

But yeah i would like to believe Naruto and Minato were that similar so that Naruto would've completed the jutsu Minato meant to do (a wind element combination)
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 09:37 AM   #13
liuaishan
Special Jounin
 
liuaishan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: here in this post
Age: 29
Posts: 2,139
Thanks: 0
Thanked 34 Times in 33 Posts
liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Justu Better Than Sasuke's Kirin?

the thing is kakashi said it himself that Yondaime couldn't complete the jutsu himself. It was something only naruto could do due to the fact that the rasengan needs a very high rate of concentration itself, and also concentrating for an elemental manipulation in the same time would be too much for one person.

So the clue is to divide it in clones and have all of them put maximal concentration on their own part for the rasenshuriken.

also, I think it doesn't matter what element you put in the rasengan. You could probably insert an element. A katon rasengan would be awesome too. Because Kakashi was going to train naruto for the rasengan, no matter what element he had as affinity. If it was water he'd put water in the rasengan, and so on.
__________________
Kishi: did you guys
expect this?
fans: nooo!

member of



member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -

Last edited by liuaishan; 02-29-2008 at 09:38 AM.
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 09:37 AM   #14
kenneth20748
Chuunin
 
kenneth20748's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 26
Posts: 528
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the rough
Re: A Justu Better Than Sasuke's Kirin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by playafosho99 View Post
Touche, neglected looking at his name
Although Uzumaki=whirlpool so shouldn't naruto's affinity have been water according to that theory?

But yeah i would like to believe Naruto and Minato were that similar so that Naruto would've completed the jutsu Minato meant to do (a wind element combination)
Nice counter, hmm, I'll concede on the name theory, but like you said, I want to believe that father and son had the potential to fuse wind and rasengan together
__________________
*Finally, a YuGiOh card that accurately describes some of the battles in Naruto*


kenneth20748 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 10:27 AM   #15
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: A Justu Better Than Sasuke's Kirin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruscoe View Post
Let's be honest guys...which of the jutsu's so far in the manga can be compared to KIRIN? NONE.....
Whaaaaaaat? =o

Rasenshuriken > Kirin if we're talking about an up close battle. Obviously Kirin moves WAY faster, and is a killing move.

As for other jutsu, I won't say one is better than the other, because they're all different, but I will say the main thing that puts Kirin ahead of many, is the speed. It's hundreds of times faster than the speed of sound, basically putting Jiraiya's Hermit Mode genjutsu away easily (sorry Nami, but based on that alone, it does). Rather, if we pit Frog song genjutsu up against Kirin, Kirin wins because of it's superior speed over FS genjutsu. The only problem with Kirin is it's setup. Sasuke must either be in an open environment, or make one, launch his Dragon katon, and then strike. In that time, lots of things can happen. Of course, as I said, if we pit both J and S, and in the middle stands some random ninja. S is ready to strike, and J is ready to send his FS genjutsu, Kirin always beats out FS genjutsu. FS genjutsu was really the only thing capable of standing up to Kirin, and now it fails in comparison. o_O And uh, this isn't me saying FS genjutsu isn't strong.

C4. Again, the speed issue. Same circumstances as above, which travels faster? Lightning or bombs the size of molecules? I'm not gonna answer that because I don't feel like Googling it. xD Under normal circumstances, though, HM genjutsu does outdo Kirin. Sound is still fast enough to attack Sasuke and trap him since Sasuke has to set things up first for Kirin.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.