Sasuke Snake-Hawk Theory - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2008, 07:18 PM   #16
kenneth20748
Chuunin
 
kenneth20748's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 26
Posts: 528
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Sasuke Snake-Hawk Theory

looks interesting enough, but unless he gets those wings of his repaired... he'll be staying as a snake
__________________
*Finally, a YuGiOh card that accurately describes some of the battles in Naruto*


kenneth20748 is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 03-10-2008, 04:24 PM   #17
lan2cp
Chuunin
 
lan2cp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Why you wanna know?
Age: 27
Posts: 705
Thanks: 0
Thanked 22 Times in 22 Posts
lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about
Re: Sasuke Snake-Hawk Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth20748 View Post
looks interesting enough, but unless he gets those wings of his repaired... he'll be staying as a snake
If you would have read the theory you would understand that changing from snake to hawk does not involve any physical changes. Sasuke is not literally going to become a snake or hawk so having wings or not will not change that.
__________________


BeST P0ST EveR <---------
lan2cp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 07:27 PM   #18
kenneth20748
Chuunin
 
kenneth20748's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 26
Posts: 528
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Sasuke Snake-Hawk Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by lan2cp View Post
If you would have read the theory you would understand that changing from snake to hawk does not involve any physical changes. Sasuke is not literally going to become a snake or hawk so having wings or not will not change that.
I'll be honest, I read it, but it was too confusing. I had to make it simpler for me to understand. All I'm saying is that you may say that it won't involve any physical changes, but it'll be foolish to think that Sasuke representing a hawk will not have any wings. Or a snake that crawls on it's belly having wings at the same time. I know I'm sounding like WTF, but as much as the theory is symbolic to certain mentionings in the manga, you can't discount physical changes as well as being just symbolic. It may sound too easy, but maybe at the same time, Kishi is just not making it as deep as some people would like it to be. I just wanna say this, just pay attention to Sasuke and see if he's has forever lost his wings. If he can't fly, he'll have to develop the ways of his master... Oro and become a snake. I'm just givin it a dumb down theory.
__________________
*Finally, a YuGiOh card that accurately describes some of the battles in Naruto*



Last edited by kenneth20748; 03-10-2008 at 07:28 PM.
kenneth20748 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:15 AM   #19
cherryblossom
Genin
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 80
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
cherryblossom is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sasuke Snake-Hawk Theory

I think there is a reason behind Manda's death. It's part of Sasuke's transformation from a snake to a hawk IMO. & I'm pretty convinced that Sasuke will become a hawk someday. He himself consider himself a hawk when he talk to Orochimaru about his chance to soar in the talons of a hawk. He just needs to shed his snake skin & come out as a hawk .
cherryblossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:02 AM   #20
lan2cp
Chuunin
 
lan2cp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Why you wanna know?
Age: 27
Posts: 705
Thanks: 0
Thanked 22 Times in 22 Posts
lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about
Re: Sasuke Snake-Hawk Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth20748 View Post
I'll be honest, I read it, but it was too confusing. I had to make it simpler for me to understand. All I'm saying is that you may say that it won't involve any physical changes, but it'll be foolish to think that Sasuke representing a hawk will not have any wings. Or a snake that crawls on it's belly having wings at the same time. I know I'm sounding like WTF, but as much as the theory is symbolic to certain mentionings in the manga, you can't discount physical changes as well as being just symbolic. It may sound too easy, but maybe at the same time, Kishi is just not making it as deep as some people would like it to be. I just wanna say this, just pay attention to Sasuke and see if he's has forever lost his wings. If he can't fly, he'll have to develop the ways of his master... Oro and become a snake. I'm just givin it a dumb down theory.
One problem with your point of view is that Sasuke has been a snake from the moment he gave in to using the CS power in part 1 and followed Oro. From that time until now, he did have wings. Sasuke will eventually turn into a hawk but it doesn't necessarily mean that he will regrow his wings. I don't think that when he does become a Hawk, he will keep relying on his CS powers (since that's what being a snake is really about.)
__________________


BeST P0ST EveR <---------
lan2cp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 08:41 PM   #21
kenneth20748
Chuunin
 
kenneth20748's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 26
Posts: 528
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Sasuke Snake-Hawk Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by lan2cp View Post
One problem with your point of view is that Sasuke has been a snake from the moment he gave in to using the CS power in part 1 and followed Oro. From that time until now, he did have wings. Sasuke will eventually turn into a hawk but it doesn't necessarily mean that he will regrow his wings. I don't think that when he does become a Hawk, he will keep relying on his CS powers (since that's what being a snake is really about.)
Ok, I'm starting to come around to your logic, more so on Sasuke resembling a snake
__________________
*Finally, a YuGiOh card that accurately describes some of the battles in Naruto*


kenneth20748 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.