True Genius!!! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-10-2008, 02:43 AM   #1
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about
True Genius!!!

In my view..the true genius char in Naruto will be:

1.Sandaime Hokage
2.Jiraiya
3.Orochimaru
4.Tsunade/Sakura

Reason:

1.All of them has no KEKKEI GENKAI
-sandaime is known as God of Ninja which master and using all jutsu exist in Konoha and the most important, he master all that jutsu all by himself (not copy like KAKASHI and other UCHIHA losers)

-Jiraiya one of the strongest and fines shinobi in naruto (state by Yondaime)..even equal or better than PAIN (at one point) who was blessed with Rinnegan..The GREAT TOAD SAGE has a prediction for him out of all people and the most important, he got it with his own talent and strengh

-Although as a bad char, he developed many S-Rank kinjutsu and and Edo Tensei is one of the best jutsu in naruto..even Sandaime recognized him as one of a decade genius

- Tsunade & Sakura, although tsunade is considered the weakest member in SANNIN, but her healing and medical jutsu had brought victory for KONOHA in GREAT WAR..in term of battle, Irou Ninjutsu is the deadly weapon..one slight touch can kill in instant, far better than Hyuuga's Jyuuken..Same goes for SAKURA..

True genius for me is someone who become very strong all by himself (not depending on bloodline limits abilities)..who is ITACHI without Sharingan?? Anyone who have bloodline limits cannot considered as a genius..SPECIAL is more suitable word for them..

Perhaps, many people here won't agree with this , feel free to give ur critic and reason for ur points..

"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-10-2008, 02:58 AM   #2
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: True Genius!!!

Where's Kabuto & why is Sakura there???? Also what about Minato & Hanzoo??

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 03:07 AM   #3
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Where's Kabuto & why is Sakura there???? Also what about Minato & Hanzoo??
yeah-yeah, sorry..i want to add them too and other people but we i'll got a long list..

the conclusion is, All the S-RANK shinobi with no bloodline limits..

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Old 03-10-2008, 03:33 AM   #4
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanz86 View Post
yeah-yeah, sorry..i want to add them too and other people but we i'll got a long list..

the conclusion is, All the S-RANK shinobi with no bloodline limits..
Kabuto Minato & Hanzoo have no bloodlines & all pwn Sakura & Tsunade...

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 05:29 AM   #5
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

I think this thread might be a bit unnecessary...

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 07:26 AM   #6
8th_hokage
Genin

8th_hokage is an unknown quantity at this point

what about naruto. I think he also proved he's already a genius, but in his own way. I mean come on, mastering rasengan in 3 days? I dont think jirayja did it that fast..
Old 03-10-2008, 09:34 AM   #7
Playa
The Village Idiot

Playa will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8th_hokage View Post
what about naruto. I think he also proved he's already a genius, but in his own way. I mean come on, mastering rasengan in 3 days? I dont think jirayja did it that fast..
Naruto doesn't really appear to be genius (at least not in the typical sense) because:
he is a jinchuuriki
he has not shown such a vast array of jutsus
he is a little headstrong in the manner he attacks (just charging at Kakuzu until he can hit him?)

I agree with Vengeance that Minato & Hanzo (possibly Kabuto) should also be included specifically to the initial list (in addition to your statement of all S-rank shinobi)
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:47 AM   #8
Hanz86
ANBU

for me naruto can be consider as a genius one..he just a little silly and dumb which make him doesn't look genius..

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Old 03-10-2008, 11:05 AM   #9
Playa
The Village Idiot

Playa will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enough

Quote:
for me naruto can be consider as a genius one..he just a little silly and dumb which make him doesn't look genius..
I agree that naruto can be considered a genius, just not in the typical sense like the other people on the list.

His creativity was also shown during the 2nd bell test & training with Kakashi when you see Naruto's better mastery over shadow clones.

I simply stated that Naruto does not fit the bill with the others on the list:
Sandaime (knowing all Konoha jutsus)
Jiraiya (hermit mode, extensive sealing knowledge etc.)
Orochimaru (extensive knowledge of Ninjutsu & Kinjutsu)
Tsunade (Medic ninja master)

But Naruto is still developing and with what seems to be a year of training with the toads, I'm sure the genius of Naruto will be evident soon
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 11:30 AM   #10
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Naruto is a genius at hard work, that's a fact. How many days did he use to learn rasengan again?

Old 03-10-2008, 12:41 PM   #11
Katon707
Chuunin

Katon707 will become famous soon enoughKaton707 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
In my view..the true genius char in Naruto will be:

1.Sandaime Hokage
2.Jiraiya
3.Orochimaru
4.Tsunade/Sakura

Reason:

1.All of them has no KEKKEI GENKAI
-sandaime is known as God of Ninja which master and using all jutsu exist in Konoha and the most important, he master all that jutsu all by himself (not copy like KAKASHI and other UCHIHA losers)

-Jiraiya one of the strongest and fines shinobi in naruto (state by Yondaime)..even equal or better than PAIN (at one point) who was blessed with Rinnegan..The GREAT TOAD SAGE has a prediction for him out of all people and the most important, he got it with his own talent and strengh

-Although as a bad char, he developed many S-Rank kinjutsu and and Edo Tensei is one of the best jutsu in naruto..even Sandaime recognized him as one of a decade genius

- Tsunade & Sakura, although tsunade is considered the weakest member in SANNIN, but her healing and medical jutsu had brought victory for KONOHA in GREAT WAR..in term of battle, Irou Ninjutsu is the deadly weapon..one slight touch can kill in instant, far better than Hyuuga's Jyuuken..Same goes for SAKURA..

True genius for me is someone who become very strong all by himself (not depending on bloodline limits abilities)..who is ITACHI without Sharingan?? Anyone who have bloodline limits cannot considered as a genius..SPECIAL is more suitable word for them..

Perhaps, many people here won't agree with this , feel free to give ur critic and reason for ur points..
Right, sandaime WAS the greatest genius, but in his old age would have lost to a shit load of shinobi, pain, hidan, kakuzu, itachi, oro, almost all of the latest bad guys would have taken him down, but since we never got to see him fight in his youth im assuming he would be a match for all of them then.

Jiraiya had loads of techniques, was very fast, powerful and skilled in all styles of fighting, def a true genius.

Oro is without a doubt outstanding, and his latest technique, the hydra, was stunning, without the sword of totsuga itachi would have had no chance.

Sakura and tsunade are pathetic as far as shinobi go in m opinion, yes they have good physical strength and healing powers, but the have no elemental ninjutsu, poor speed, they are in my mind, 100% backup chars only. i mean tsunade got her ass kicked from kabuto and sakura would have lasted a whole 30secs vs sasori by herself. they are not genius of any kind. but my veiw is a bit biased since i totally dspise both sakura and tsunade.

my top 5 genius's so far would be

Itachi: His techniques go far beyond that of what a regular shinobi could even imagine.
Kakuzu: His skills were unbaleivable, a true genius throughout the ages.
Shikimaru: Managed to wipe out an akatsuki member, on his own, without help, managed to trick, confuse, bully, beat and blow up hidan with little and no help. with usuing only his shadow he has surpassed what any1 could have imagined hed be capable of in part 1!
Naruto:So much untapped and un-used potential, destoned to be the greatest ninja of all time.
Sasuke: He's honed his skills to the absolute max and there are few shinobi apart from akatsuki and very few konoha nin that could even compare.

just my views
Old 03-10-2008, 01:19 PM   #12
trondah
ANBU

Say what? Sarutobi took down TWO Hokages and nearly did in Orochimaru. Kakashi is a match for all the bad guys you mentioned (except Pain, and Itachi would probably be to strong), and he was still not on the same level as the old Sarutobi. Konoha still hadn't produced any stronger ninja in spite of his old age, that's why he was still Hokage. The ANBU was very impressed from what they saw against Orochimaru.

Really don't get how you can say a hokage would lose to a shitload of shinobi. He obviously wouldn't.

Old 03-10-2008, 02:29 PM   #13
ThePRODIGY
Chuunin

Location: walk three blocks down make a left then a right now do u see me
ThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really nice

True genuis
Minato
naruto
j
oro
kabuto
the 3rd
the 1st
the 2nd
shikamaru
rocklee
neji
sasuke

Great clubs come join
Owner of The konoha 12/Next Generation shinobi fc or k.12/n.g.s.fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...27#post1471427
rocklee fc
naruto fc
naruto pairing fc
lol
ThePRODIGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 06:58 PM   #14
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

True genius has nothing to do with what powers u have. True genius depends on how exceptionally u use what u do have. Having Sharingan didnt prevent the whole Uciha clan from being wiped out by 2 people. Having kekkegenkais didnt prevent the bone manipulating shinobi nor Haku's family from being wiped out. A kekkegenkai didnt allow the 1st Hokage to defeat the 3rd. Everyone with a kekkegenkai isn't and wasn't necessarily an exceptional shinobi. They just had exceptional abilities.

Becoming strong all by yourself does not necessarily mean that u developed that strength faster, or can use that strength better than the average shinobi. True genius is determined by how advanced u are compared to your peers, and the standards for your age, society, and whatever it is that the genius is being measured in(shinobi).

Kakashi is a genius. To be a non Uchiha and develop the MS. He developed the 3 tomoe and MS on his own. To be made a jounin at such a young age. To create Chidori at such a young age.

Madara and his brother were genius'

the 1st Hokage was a genius

Itachi was definitely a true genius. He excelled much faster than most Uchihas.

Genius is not determined by what u can do. It is determined by how well, and how fast u can do it compared to most others in the same field.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 03-10-2008 at 06:59 PM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 07:43 PM   #15
trondah
ANBU

That's true... We don't know much about Sarutobi's growth rate though, but considering he was called "the God of shinobi" and became hokage I'd say he was likely a genius. Of course just my opinion.