why at this moment. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-11-2008, 12:18 PM   #1
smalec12
Genin

smalec12 is an unknown quantity at this point
why at this moment.

so, as we know itachi will take sasukes eye to gain that ultimate sharingan.
But why does he want it now i mean madara took brothers eyes as his brother had ms as well and sasuke has no ms.

I think to get that ultimate sharingan you need to combain 2 sharingans and sasuke has only normal sharingan, will it work as well?

But if he only need a sharingan and not ms why hasnt itachi killed his brother 2 years ago as he was waaay weaker then now.It was itachis plan form the begining.

Is he so cocky that he though he can kill him anytime , he loves fight and wanted a good opponent or he needed sharingan as least with 3 "points"

i Know that Sasuke searched itachi but sasuke would need much more time to get him if itachi wouldnt want it so it is Itachi that choice the time and place

Sorry for that disorderly form but i havent much time to write it ;]

i wait for your feedback

Old 03-11-2008, 12:21 PM   #2
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of
Re: why at this moment.

Well, it's not a for-sure Itachi will get Sasuke's eye, but my guess is Itachi wanted Sasuke's eyes to develop as much as they could before he took them. I think the only reason he is going for them now is his sight is reaching it's limits.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:48 PM   #3
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

well there's only room for theories here, since there are no facts in the manga and we can only speculate

- might be that he needs MS + MS for PMS. Because it shows that PMS's design is the combination of the 2 MS designs. Probably a MS + Sharingan would not grant that new jutsu Itachi mentioned (In case it didn't mean not losing sight), but would simply save the eye from going blind. And that's all. Nothing more.

- might be that he didn't do that 3 years ago, coz like Kina said, Itachi probably needed the sharingan to be powerful. Or he simply hoped, and seeing it didn't work, he decided to do it anyway with just sharingan.

- besides, at that time, Sasuke's sharingan only had 2 tomoes. Might be a reason for not needing them at that point.

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -

Last edited by liuaishan; 03-11-2008 at 12:49 PM.
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:08 PM   #4
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Kina;
Well, it's not a for-sure Itachi will get Sasuke's eye, but my guess is Itachi wanted Sasuke's eyes to develop as much as they could before he took them. I think the only reason he is going for them now is his sight is reaching it's limits.
This sounds far more likely. He needed Sasukes eyes to see not to achieve EMS/PMS (which is it?). He's been trying to bring on Sasukes sharingan development all along, but is in a position where he can no longer wait . Kakashis eye transplant was completed by an adolescent Rei, so it can't be that hard to replace sharingan for sights sake. No states or rituals. This theory, to me, seems to be the only one that doesn't have Kishi contradicting himself on the whole MS thing.

Thanks to Liu and smfox, I was of the belief it was originally Permanent, not Eternal.

Last edited by Matthekage; 03-13-2008 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Quick thanks
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:15 PM   #5
Playa
The Village Idiot

Playa will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthekage View Post
This sounds far more likely. He needed Sasukes eyes to see not to achieve EMS/PMS (which is it?). He's been trying to bring on Sasukes sharingan development all along, but is in a position where he can no longer wait . Kakashis eye transplant was completed by an adolescent Rei, so it can't be that hard to replace sharingan for sights sake. No states or rituals. This theory, to me, seems to be the only one that doesn't have Kishi contradicting himself on the whole MS thing.
It's EMS (eternal Mangekyou sharingan), PMS is simply a joking name many people call it.

edit: I was wrong vice versa

Last edited by Playa; 03-11-2008 at 03:10 PM.
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:18 PM   #6
Kumo
Academy Student

Kumo is on a distinguished roadKumo is on a distinguished road

Maybe it needs to get to a certain level at least before it can be used. I'm not sure, just a guess.

But Ita-kun's gonna die anyway so it doesn't matter. T________________________T

*goes to mourn*

I hate livin' without You.
Dead wrong to ever doubt You.
But,my demons lay in waitin'
Tempting me away.
Oh, how I adore You.
Oh, how I thirst for You.
Oh, how I need You.

Kumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:32 PM   #7
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

It is clear that at this point he needs Sasuke's eyes in order to not be blind. Maybe there is another way to gain PMS (lol)

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:58 PM   #8
smalec12
Genin

smalec12 is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe itachi can develope ems on his own when he has sasukes eyes ,
Old 03-11-2008, 02:04 PM   #9
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Itachi needed Sasukes eyes probably based on DNA sense the eyes would be merging. Itachi wanted PMS so he wouldn't go blind. Itachi also wanted to become the greatest Uchiha in hystory surpassing even Madara. Itachi will never get his dream however sense he's dead/dieing in this weeks chapter.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 03-11-2008 at 02:07 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 02:35 PM   #10
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

I think that itachi is willing to take sasuke eyes no matter what, cause his eyes are shot to hell... plus its been stated that sasukes eyes are stronger than itachi even without ms..SO maybe hes thinking he can get sasukes eyes and get ms with them and be stronger with new eyes...just a guess, cause there is no answer yet

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 02:48 PM   #11
satansilent
Jounin

satansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enough

Sorry guys but I really can't see Itachi wanting Sasuke eyes and besides why Itachi told something in Sasuke ears!!He knew that Zetsu is there so Itachi must said something Important to Sasuke like Killed Madara or You have another brother"Naruto".....
Old 03-11-2008, 03:08 PM   #12
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by playafosho99 View Post
It's EMS (eternal Mangekyou sharingan), PMS is simply a joking name many people call it.
no, it's the PMS. The EMS was used by fans coz of the spoiler before the actual chapter was released. The chapter says Permanent Mangekiyo Sharingan.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/386/09/

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 07:28 PM   #13
dron2124
Chuunin

dron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the rough

well the first time he fought him he didn't have his 3 tome(not sure about spelling). so he wanted saskue to delevle his eye and itachi hoiped he would get ms. know meaning saskue has no ms of that we know of and itachi being near the brink of blinkness(imo) he just wants eyes that won't loss there light as itachi stated it. so i think that itachi is tring to get ehm to prevent his blinkness meaning he is pretty damn strong right now. this is all theorys of my opinion for this thread.

proud member of:
dron2124 is offline   Reply With Quote