Should I go back to Japanese? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Languages > Learning Shops > Japanese

View Poll Results: Should I try to learn Japanese?
Yes 5 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-04-2008, 12:55 AM   #1
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice
Should I go back to Japanese?

In middle school I took Japanese as my foreign language. In 7th grade I did pretty good, A's and B's. In 8th grade I suffered, mainly because I did not feel like doing most of the work, but also because the language is kinda tough. My 4th quarter grade in *th grade Japanese was 0.21, I did the first homework assignment. So in HS I switched to spanish, it is easy as hell and am going to stick with it for the next 3 years. But my question is should I go back and try to learn Japanese somehow. The language is pretty awesome and it was a lot of fun learning it. Plus it would be cool to eventually watch an anime RAW and understand it. The thing is if i did want to go back and take Japanese I would have to find an alternative method to school. I am commited to spanish. Also I am only taking spanish for the easy A, i want to learn japanese so i can actually just learn the language.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2008, 02:00 AM   #2
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: Should I go back to Japanese?

Fuck Spanish. The only use you will have with that is impressing the white lady taking you Mexican food order, and working in construction sites. I'd just go back to Japanese and bust balls. I tried learning Japanese through varying methods rivaling the methods I was using to learn German in high school, but it extremely difficult to learn two languages at once.

Also, I've found that the most uneducated and rambunctious students in my old high school took Spanish. I wouldn't want to be in a classroom of idiots.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote