Bleach 315 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-20-2008, 03:15 PM   #1
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Bleach 315

Finally yammamoto and aizen fight hell yeah and ichigo is about to get hhis ass handed to him by ulqiorra yessssss.

http://www.mediafire.com/?22mysgxgmjg

loser shinigami thought they can trick aizen fools lol.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2008, 03:24 PM   #2
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

sikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Bleach 315

Holy shit some new Espada, and Ulquria is back. I actually think Ulquiria might be the one to switch sides or grimjaw. It keeps getting better and better. I hope Ichigo gets back to the real world somehow.

^Thanks NarutoFreak Jr. for making me an awesome sig

Proud Member of NaruHina FC

Proud Member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Proud Member Of TroubleMakers FC

Proud Member Of The Official Leaf Shinobi FC

I'm Gonna Be Higher Then God!-BlackStar
sikfearless0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 04:08 PM   #3
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

about freakin time bleach got better, its been lagging last couple months.. Glad to see ulq is out and ready to kick ichigo ass again

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 06:28 PM   #4
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! Ichi vs. Ulq. I've been waiting to see this. This chapter has made a full turn around cause bleach was getting dry with that drawn out fight with the other two espalda. And we have a facedown fight now with Aizen.......... The next month should be very exciting. But this matchup with Ulq and Ichi will be hot!
Old 03-20-2008, 06:51 PM   #5
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

The future for Bleach fans are looking great due to this chapter. Ulquiorra vs. Ichigo 2 is on the way, the much stronger Espada are with Aizen & co., and Aizen and Yamamoto might go at it. This is indeed a very good chapter. After seeing the page that showed the top three Espada, Stark doesn't seem like the #1 that much to me now.

[

Last edited by Nexus; 03-20-2008 at 07:26 PM.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 07:20 PM   #6
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

Man, I am soo geeking out right now to see the translation and get to the next month of chapters. This chapter sets up more entertainment than the last three months of Naruto with that stupid Uchiha fight.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:39 PM   #7
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I just found that the old Espada's name is Barragan. Read below:

- Summary -
Kenpachi tells Ichigo how all the captains were allowed to prepare for the war. Three of them which were Mayuri, Unohana and Byakuya also talked about these orders with the others. They were worried that the war would destroy Karakura town. So, they explain in detail that they decided to use Tenkaikezzu which is similar to Senkaimon's door but larger.

This tool can swap Karakura Town and the far border area of Rukon-kai. Yama-ji already ordered people from the laboratory to decorate this area to look exactly like Karakura Town in order to trick Aizen (Unohana explained that they made all the people in the town sleep and then moved them together with the town all at once).

Yama-ji makes eye contact with Aizen and says "looks like it was in time.”

"In time?" Aizen says mockingly. "Where do you get the confidence to say such a thing?"
He steps out from the dimension calmly. "I already know that this is not Karakura Town, but I don't see that being any real obstacle."

Aizen summons Stark, Barragan and Halibel.

The three of them appear from the dimension. Stark has his only fraccion, Lilinet. Halibel came with her three female fraccion’s and Barragan brought 4 giant fraccions with him.

"If Karakura Town was moved to Soul Society...” Aizen says with his confidence "then I'll just destroy all of you here and create the key in Soul Society." His words don’t bring any emotions out of Yama-ji. They just keep staring at each other.

"Until then, take care of Las Noches for me" Aizen says to a certain someone back in Hueco Mundo.

The 5th tower is where Aizen's throne is, Ulquiorra who is out of the dimension says "Yes sir." He then looks back at Orihime who is pretty far from him.

Orihime looks back with a surprised expression, though she can't do much other than just look at him silently.

Ichigo can sense that a huge spiritual pressure has suddenly appeared where Orihime is. He knows that "he can't let this person be near Orihime any longer."

"Kenpachi" he asks, "you told me that my duty is to protect the town, right?" Kenpachi doesn’t answer but stays silent.

"That's wrong", Ichigo says, "my duty is to protect my friends.”

After he finished his words, he ran off in the direction of where he can sense the spiritual pressure coming from in his fastest form, his Bankai form.

At the tower, Ulquiorra notices that Ichigo is already heading his way. He murmurs quietly

"Come Kurosaki Ichigo."

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 03:25 AM   #8
Aiden Sy'on
Genin

Aiden Sy'on is on a distinguished road

A shame Yammamoto has to die (I just assume he will). I'm wondering if the vaizard will rush in to help the shinnigami or Ichigo...
Aiden Sy'on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 08:16 AM   #9
artix101
Academy Student

artix101 is an unknown quantity at this point

i want to see the released form of ulquiorra...and the defeat of aizen..i think zaraki will kill tousen dis tym or kommumora his best friend will kill him..
for sure the vizards will help the shinigami because at there current state they wont stand a chance against the top 3 espada..
artix101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 08:20 AM   #10
Shade111
Chuunin

Shade111 is on a distinguished roadShade111 is on a distinguished road

R u guys stupid or what?
Yamamoto is so called the strongest captain of them all. He is gonna clean the floor with Aizen.
I think this is gonna be the last big battle, this war. Aizen, Tousen and Gin will die here and that will be the end of Bleach...IMO

#1 PREVIEW WEEK

http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...13#post1555613
Shade111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 08:56 AM   #11
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade111 View Post
R u guys stupid or what?
Yamamoto is so called the strongest captain of them all. He is gonna clean the floor with Aizen.
I think this is gonna be the last big battle, this war. Aizen, Tousen and Gin will die here and that will be the end of Bleach...IMO
Sigh, uh no he isn't going to "clean the floor with Aizen" If Yamamoto was so strong he would have plowed through the other two captains during the Soul Society arc, which he didn't. I have no doubt that he can beat them but he would have made short work of them, do you forget that Aizen more than likely has the powers of a shingami AND hollow. Why is everyone so excited to see Ichigo fight a second time, against someone that actually "cleaned the floor" with him, to make matters worse he isn't even at full strength for his butt whoppin this time.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:31 AM   #12
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade111 View Post
R u guys stupid or what?
Let me explain something you are boviously new to bleach aizen has mastered all of the shinigami abilities to the highest point which is why he fled ss because he believes through hollowfication you can go further and you can so he left.

He can wipe the floor with every captain yammaoto is strong but the data books say aizen and him are equal in power while aizen was conceling his identity do you know what that means.

have you ever heard of a litle something called kyoko suigetsu's complete flawless hypnosis because aizen fooled everyone with it while he killed office 46 yes even yamamoto couldn't detect shit unohana detected something through the fake body but even she could ddo anything bout it one you are caught inkyoko suigetsu's illusion even if you do relaize it you can try till you die but you won't get out of it. and that's only aizen's shikai.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:35 AM   #13
SilverYondiame
ANBU

Its all about the principle of the matter for Ichigo right now. Yeah we saw the first time that he was owned by Ulq and then even when Ichigo first encounted Ulq... he was stated to have fluctuating raitsu that was even higher than Ulq when Ichi was focused...... now that Ichigo is probably more focused now than he has been to get Inoue back and for the rematch against Ulq... I think that we are going to see Ichi at his best in his Bankai and then only have to use his released form on Ulq when Ulq is released. I mean if you think about it, Ichi beat Grimmjaw in his bankai because he had broken out of his mask when he fought through Grimmjaw's final and strongest attack. Ichi was just fatigued like crazy from using bankai and hollow mask for soo long in the Grimmjaw fight to actually taken on Noitora. So this should be a realy nice matcup coming up now.
Old 03-21-2008, 11:18 AM   #14
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
Mizukage

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished roadMizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished road

Ichigo will prob win this fight maybe not but I can see good plot motion if he does
EDIT: I told all you non beleivers the old gy was # 1

Member of the Star Wars FC

Last edited by Mizukage Hitsugaya 10; 03-21-2008 at 11:19 AM.
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 02:54 PM   #15
YondaimeBunshin
Chuunin

YondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished roadYondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished road

onemanga translation is finally out ...

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/315/01/
YondaimeBunshin is offline   Reply With Quote