Create your own character to go with my character and we can start our own manga!PT:2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

View Poll Results: Who will be the best partner for Hinato Uzamaki? Read the profiles post below!
Wu Ming 3 33.33%
Gatachi Hyuuga 3 33.33%
Yamato Izzy 3 33.33%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-23-2008, 04:49 PM   #1
DemonHokage
Genin

DemonHokage is an unknown quantity at this point
Create your own character to go with my character and we can start our own manga!PT:2

I AM HOLDING AUDITIONS FOR THE PARTNER TO MY MAIN CHARACTER HINATO UZAMAKI. PLEASE CREATE A CHARACTER PROFILE BELOW MY POST AND AND VOTE IN THE POLL ABOVE ME. ALSO CHECK OUT MY CHARACTER HINATO UZAMAKI! THANK YOU ALL AND HAVE A NICE DAY!

NAME:Hinato Uzamaki
height: 5ft.4in.
Sex:Male
Hair style:Like part two naruto,but the color of hinata's
personality: Kind of dim witted, determined to learn and grow stronger.
Bayakugan Bloodline limit and Lots of chakra
starting abilities: Gentle fist technique(taught by neji)Rasengan and kage
bunshin(taught by kakashi).
weapons:Kunai, shuriken.
clothes:Orange version of neji's part one outfit.
rank:Academy student, 2nd best student (rival is first).
Quest:Konoha was attacked by an evil group 9 years ago and hinato wants revenge for the death of his parents which he never knew. And seeks control over the demon within him...and for some odd reason even after being pampered by the hyuuga clan his whole life, wants to become hokage! Guess it just runs in the family! Not only does he seek revenge, but wants to become hokage and find the clues to how to control the nine tail fox chakra his father left behind! A journey unlike any other!
REMEMBER: EACH NEW GENERATION SURPASSES THE LAST!

The Two.... Greatest Ninja Ever.

Last edited by DemonHokage; 05-21-2008 at 10:37 AM.
DemonHokage is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2008, 04:50 PM   #2
DemonHokage
Genin

Re: Create your own character to go with my character and we can start our own manga!

The Polls Will Start After I Have Selected Five People That Are The Most Creative.
I'll change that to the THREE MOST CREATIVE ACTUALLY SINCE NO ONE IS SHOWING UP RIGHT NOW.
CURRENT CONTESTANTS:
1.)NAME:Wu Ming ( in English means Nameless or No Name)
height: 5ft.9in.
Sex:Male
Hair style:Black, grunge like Kurt Cobain
personality: Quiet. Barely speak most of time just nod and shake his head.
Bloodline limit:Modified Sharingan
starting abilities:taijutsu, Asassination advance swordmanship, basic anbu ninjutsu and basic root hunting, stalking
weapons:Kunai, shuriken, katana and Root special pills.
clothes:Anbu cloth
Quest:Born as an experiment in Hidden Leaf by the Root to create the perfect killing machine, he was train to be the perfect Root agent. Train since he was 4 and he live by that code until he meet the hero in the academy where somehow that dimwit attitude makes him feel appreciated. Called himself nameless, he say when he is ready he will find a name for himself. His friendship with the hero makes him understand more about life while the Root scientist find this situation perfect to make him activate the the true potential of the sharingan.

2.)name:Gatachi Hyuuga
eyes:blue
hair:blonde
sex:male
known jutsu:8 trigrams palm, 8 trigrams 64 kuni, 8 trigrams 1 target chakra bloker, water style water dragon sommoning jutsu.
gatachi is the greatest chuunin in the hlv. he has created 2 jutsu.1 is the 8 trigrams 1 target chakra bloker, it targets the bigest chakra point and using that one he blocks all of the opponets chakra.
the second is water style water dragon sommoning.it mixes water dragon jutsu with a sommoing jutsu.u also dont have to give a contract of flesh the water acts as a substitute.
___
_Name:Yamato Izzy
Heith: 35 kg
Hair: short blue hair with a hat that covers it
Personality: He is a boy of dreams.....allways watching clouds and with his toughts.....he rearlly answer questions made by his friends! He likes more training than hanging out but he will allways be for his mates!
Bloodline: Sharingan
Jutsus: Sharingan, Chidori and genjutsu clones!
Weponds: Kunai, shurikens, diferent tipes of knives!
Clothes: Like Sippuden Naruto once only blue and black!
Quest: His familly sent him into village hidden in the leaves 3 years ago to became strong ninja and to do some task that his father gave him! He joined the academy 1 year ago and showed interesting progress! No body know where is he from or why is he in the village! But people say that he has big chakra in him and that his quest is to destroy something or someone! But they cant be sure!

So if you want to know what is his task and little more from his past than vote for this one!

Last edited by DemonHokage; 03-23-2008 at 06:38 PM.
Old 03-23-2008, 06:09 PM   #3
DemonHokage
Genin

Re: Create your own character to go with my character and we can start our own manga!

I Just Need One More Person So We Can Begin Voting!

Old 03-23-2008, 06:10 PM   #4
naruto100%

Name: Yamato Izzy
Heith: 35 kg
Hair: short blue hair with a hat that covers it
Personality: He is a boy of dreams.....allways watching clouds and with his toughts.....he rearlly answer questions made by his friends! He likes more training than hanging out but he will allways be for his mates!
Bloodline: Sharingan
Jutsus: Sharingan, Chidori and genjutsu clones!
Weponds: Kunai, shurikens, diferent tipes of knives!
Clothes: Like Sippuden Naruto once only blue and black!
Quest: His familly sent him into village hidden in the leaves 3 years ago to became strong ninja and to do some task that his father gave him! He joined the academy 1 year ago and showed interesting progress! No body know where is he from or why is he in the village! But people say that he has big chakra in him and that his quest is to destroy something or someone! But they cant be sure!

So if you want to know what is his task and little more from his past than vote for this one!

Last edited by naruto100%; 03-23-2008 at 06:13 PM.
Old 03-23-2008, 06:14 PM   #5
DemonHokage
Genin

your guy should have a demon inside of him like mine! Also what type of hat is it. And if he is an uchiha than why isn't he from the village hidden in leaves. also the main character and the partner have been friends since they were born!

Last edited by DemonHokage; 03-23-2008 at 06:17 PM.
Old 03-23-2008, 06:16 PM   #6
naruto100%

But why is that necesery????? We should have uniq character that are diferent form others what will make things more interesting!
Old 03-23-2008, 06:19 PM   #7
Sesshomaru_55
Missing-Nin

Sesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished roadSesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto100% View Post
But why is that necesery????? We should have uniq character that are diferent form others what will make things more interesting!
I agree.
Sesshomaru_55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 06:19 PM   #8
DemonHokage
Genin

I just thought that a demon vs demon fight between partners later on in the story would be really cool!

Old 03-23-2008, 06:20 PM   #9
DemonHokage
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesshomaru_55 View Post
I agree.
hey sesshomaru! have you voted on the other thread?

Old 03-23-2008, 06:20 PM   #10
naruto100%

You have a great idea Hokage dont make it fail by creating simmular characters! Yes yes I understand yor partner idea but think about it! Wouldnt be more interesting if the character get it by some seal of some villan later in the story.....and than the fight and rivalship can become even bigger than it would be if we start at once!!!!!

Last edited by naruto100%; 03-23-2008 at 06:22 PM.
Old 03-23-2008, 06:23 PM   #11
Sesshomaru_55
Missing-Nin

Sesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished roadSesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonHokage View Post
hey sesshomaru! have you voted on the other thread?
Yes I have.
Sesshomaru_55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 06:25 PM   #12
naruto100%

You have a great idea Hokage dont make it fail by creating simmular characters! Yes yes I understand yor partner idea but think about it! Wouldnt be more interesting if the character get it by some seal of some villan later in the story.....and than the fight and rivalship can become even bigger than it would be if we start at once!!!!

EDIT: Please Hokage dont double post you will get infracted and seriously baned!
Old 03-23-2008, 06:25 PM   #13
DemonHokage
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto100% View Post
You have a great idea Hokage dont make it fail by creating simmular characters! Yes yes I understand yor partner idea but think about it! Wouldnt be more interesting if the character get it by some seal of some villan later in the story.....and than the fight and rivalship can become even bigger than it would be if we start at once!!!!!
well my character is the son of naruto and hinata so he will have the kyuubi already inside of him. But maybe all of the chakra could be sealed within him both the ying and the yang until some evil guy like oro uses a seal to open up the good part of the chakra to test his potential.

Old 03-23-2008, 06:29 PM   #14
naruto100%

There you go good start! As for your partner he can get the powers later and that will make manga/story even on higher level of compation!
Old 03-23-2008, 06:30 PM   #15
DemonHokage
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonHokage View Post
well my character is the son of naruto and hinata so he will have the kyuubi already inside of him. But maybe all of the chakra could be sealed within him both the ying and the yang until some evil guy like oro uses a seal to open up the good part of the chakra to test his potential.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesshomaru_55 View Post
Yes I have.
thanks once your votes reach 15 your the rival!