Naruto Chapter 396 Spoiler Discussion - Page 14 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 07:28 AM   #196
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto Chapter 396 Spoiler Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I'm not disagreeing just to do so, but anyone that takes off Jiraiya entire arm with one blow, and knock him through a concrete wall outside for some distance, and we never even seen what exact jutsu that was... compared with the injury from Naruto at 4 tails, Pein dosen't need speed,
Pein snuck up behind jiraiya thought he was dead like i said element of surprise. And jiraiya wasn't fighting to kill naruto other wise we know he had more then enough to do so.
Quote:
with 6 Peins fighting at one time, that is 12 sets of eyes to avoid, and obviously different jutsu styles for each one. Any moves that Madera attempts one would assume that he must materialize to injure something or someone in this dimension, therefore the odds are that Pein will see him, he's a helluva Shinobi, God, or whatever someone wants to call him because in the battle against Jiraiya, you will notice, he never tired, or stop coming, because there were so many of him.
Jiraiya figured out a way around the rinnegan's vision the secret lies in splitting them up and making them busy.
Quote:
If the spoiler is fake fine, but I understand the success that Minato had with the time space jutsu, and Im sure Madera is a beast in his own way, but just because someone has it dosen't make them a beast.
True i don't know of how madara's works yet but we do know that perhaps he doesn't need seals or tags making the jutsu itself more advance speed wise i doubt .
Quote:
If you gave it to Kiba for example, does it make him God like... no because the idiot would try too hard to show it off, thus making it a minus. If someone has super speed that dosen't always win the fight, ask Ichigo and his wack Bankai the results of super speed all the time, it doesn't always translate into a win.
Lol way to pull an ichigo on me you are right but if madara uses his anything like minato then he has an easy chance i don't see why not minato took out armies in a blink of an eye maybe madara's jutsu isn't that precise but he could think of something not to mention he probably has a kick ass move in ems.

Old 04-02-2008, 08:44 AM   #197
lan2cp
Chuunin

lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about

I personally think that Pein is stronger than Madara, but it could also be that Pein is blinded by his God complex.

BeST P0ST EveR <---------
Old 04-02-2008, 09:23 AM   #198
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

I want this spoiler to be fake.
30 Pain's...hellz that's just reatrded
More advance sharingan? BULLSHIT
APRIL FOOLS DUMBASS

THIS LOOKS LIKE THE REAL ONE TO ME

Spoiler

ドロンするトビとゼツを追いかけようとするメンバーをカカシが制止
The Konoha Team attempts to chase Tobi and Zetsu who disappears but are stopped by Kakashi
何故止めると爆発寸前のナルポ、なだめるヒナタ。真剣な表情で思案するカカシをみて自 制するナルポ。
Naruto is about to snap asking why they were stopped. Hinata tries to calm Naruto down. Naruto sees Kakashi's serious face and controls his anger.
しばらくして、サスケを探そうとヤマトが提案。ナルト、ヤマト、ヒナタ組、キバ、シノ 、サクラ組、カカシ、サイ組に
分かれて捜索することに。捜索中、サイが何故止めたかを質問、答えないカ カシ。
After a while Yamato suggests to continue search Sasuke. They decide to split up into groups again and search. While searching, Sai asks Kakashi why he didn't allow them to chase in persuit. Kakashi doesn't answer.
キバがサスケの匂いを感知。で全員集合も戦闘の後はあるが、サスケの姿もイタチの姿も ない。
匂いも残っておらず、これ以上の追跡はムリ。歯軋りするナルトに皆声を掛 けられない。
Kiba senses Sasuke's scent. Everyone gathers to find traces of a battle but find no figures likely to be Itachi or Sasuke. The scent has gone so they decide they cannot chase any longer. Naruto grinds his teeth and no one talks to him.

サスケが瀕死ながら目を覚ます。周りを見渡すがココがどこか分からない。
そこにトビとゼツが帰還する。誰だと詰問するサスケ。「はじめまして・・・じゃないよ ね。」面を外すトビ。(素顔はお預け)
「お、お前は・・・」驚愕するサスケ。
Sasuke wakes although he is dying. He looks around but can't figure out where he is. Tobi and Zetsu return there. Sasuke asks who they are.
Tobi takes his mask off and says:
"Its not the first time...Isn't it?"
(Writers Note: I'll leave the face up to when the manga comes out)
Sasuke looks astonished:
"You, you are..."

Last edited by DGLG; 04-02-2008 at 09:32 AM.
Old 04-02-2008, 09:49 AM   #199
satansilent
Jounin

satansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enough

Sasuke burn in Amaterasu!!!(is it fake?or just another symbol or that's show how Madara left eye was gone!!)
Old 04-02-2008, 09:55 AM   #200
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

^ Sasuke burning in Amaterasu is fake.
There is one more pending beside the one DGLG posted. Other spoilers are all fake.
Too bad Doku got hacked and plus, we got april fool jokes all around.
Old 04-02-2008, 09:58 AM   #201
satansilent
Jounin

satansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
There is one more pending beside the one DGLG posted. Other spoilers are all fake.
Yea damn April but look at below:
On the picture there's little sasuke saying:
まだ おれは。。。 兄さん。ひどいな
I'm not done yet. You're mean, brother.
The rest of the shots are only 兄さん - brother.
今度は。。。話さないよ
and now... I'm free.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:02 AM   #202
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Is the retarded 1 with 30 Pain's also a April fools joke?

Old 04-02-2008, 10:07 AM   #203
satansilent
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGLG View Post
Is the retarded 1 with 30 Pain's also a April fools joke?
That's obviously fake or Kishi is a absolute dumbass but another spoiler come out and said shino put one of his bugs on Zetsu the aloe_vera
Old 04-02-2008, 10:13 AM   #204
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

Kishi interwiev is also fake I guess lol

Old 04-02-2008, 11:14 AM   #205
naruto6469
Genin

naruto6469 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope it will show what is going on with the Kisame and team hebi. Hopefully we get some back ground on kisame and the other guy(i can't remember his name). what might happen is finding out if sasuke and itachi are dead or dying.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:31 AM   #206
Playa
The Village Idiot

Playa will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enough

I wouldn't get your hopes up for Kisame vs. Sugietsu (& rest of team hebi)
Kishi has stated he simply went to hebi due to pressure from editors

I like the way the latest spoiler looks, it leaves some time for actual story development, rather than fight after fight

Old 04-02-2008, 12:15 PM   #207
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

I wouldn't trust any of the spoilers so far in light of April fool's day having been yesterday. I'll just wait til friday to see the chapter.
Old 04-02-2008, 12:42 PM   #208
i0ana
Chuunin

i0ana is on a distinguished roadi0ana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverYondiame View Post
I wouldn't trust any of the spoilers so far in light of April fool's day having been yesterday. I'll just wait til friday to see the chapter.
Yea, I mean why would Tobi take his mask of so easily?
that would definetly be smth

"Behind this mask... is another mask! Pretty cool, huh?" (Kakashi Hatake)
Old 04-02-2008, 05:20 PM   #209
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

It's hilarious how someone on Mh posted Sp's prediction as a spoiler roflmfaooo wow.
Old 04-02-2008, 05:44 PM   #210
wind rasengan
Chuunin

wind rasengan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
It's hilarious how someone on Mh posted Sp's prediction as a spoiler roflmfaooo wow.
LoL i saw that too, i was cracking up, anybody think someone will take that seriously, kuz i sounds pretty good to me

Closed Thread