Naruto Chapter 396 Spoiler Discussion - Page 17 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 08:52 AM   #241
shikarushi
Genin

shikarushi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Chapter 396 Spoiler Discussion

it seems that Madara's time space ability isn't only unique to him, as you can see Zetsu arrives at the same time that Madara does into the scene.

Isn't the Jounin wind user that mentored Gaara's team some what black. Or was he just really tanned from being in the desert to long.

It's a race issue we need to address -- (vote for Obama or who you believe in)

Book's are made for reading and lessons are made to be learned.
Understanding that you always have to learn is the way to achieve your goals.

Last edited by shikarushi; 04-03-2008 at 08:59 AM.

Old 04-03-2008, 09:10 AM   #242
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverYondiame View Post
Still don't beleive that it is Obito because Sasuke seems to have an idea of who it is.
I think when Madera activated his sharingan, for some unknown reason so did Sasuke, I thought he had zero chakra how could he activate, he dosen't even have CS2 (suspected). Maybe just a defensive reaction, or a thought back to the conversation with the Kyuubi inside Narutos head before, he also knows that there is only one sharingan out there besides his and Kakashi, and that would be Madera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikarushi View Post
it seems that Madara's time space ability isn't only unique to him, as you can see Zetsu arrives at the same time that Madara does into the scene.

Isn't the Jounin wind user that mentored Gaara's team some what black. Or was he just really tanned from being in the desert to long.

It's a race issue we need to address -- (vote for Obama or who you believe in)
The information states (I don't know where they got it from) that Zetsu...
Zetsu frequently uses Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique, allowing him to merge with the ground, trees, and other plants to travel long distances fairly quickly. He has also shown the ability to move his body during the sealing ritual, which no other Akatsuki member is capable of. As such, he serves as a lookout during the ritual. To help with this task, Zetsu has increased vision that allows him to see further than most other characters. In addition to his role as a spy, Zetsu appears to function as Akatsuki's hunter-nin.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 04-03-2008, 09:12 AM   #243
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

The news that Tobi is black just ruined this manga for me

HE SHOULD BE WHITE!!!

MADA WAS FUCKING WHITE(K, YELLOW, ASIAN) AND THIS ONLY MEANS THAT TOBI AIN'T MADARA OR THAT MADARA HAS TO CHANGE HIS BODY TO SURVIVE, JUST LIKE OROCHIMARU

Fuck it...I hate this manga

Old 04-03-2008, 09:17 AM   #244
lan2cp
Chuunin

lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGLG View Post

HE SHOULD BE WHITE!!!

MADA WAS FUCKING WHITE(K, YELLOW, ASIAN) AND THIS ONLY MEANS THAT TOBI AIN'T MADARA OR THAT MADARA HAS TO CHANGE HIS BODY TO SURVIVE, JUST LIKE OROCHIMARU

LOL

BeST P0ST EveR <---------
Old 04-03-2008, 09:23 AM   #245
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:

HE SHOULD BE WHITE!!!

He probably isn't black, that is just a joke.
And don't tell me you expected Madara to be the same young Madara he was back then? D:
He is obviously - scarred; undead; changes bodies; uses jutsu not to fall apart; or some other shit like that.
Old 04-03-2008, 09:51 AM   #246
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike;
He probably isn't black, that is just a joke.
And don't tell me you expected Madara to be the same young Madara he was back then? D:
He is obviously - scarred; undead; changes bodies; uses jutsu not to fall apart; or some other shit like that.
LMAO See what you started. Madara wasn't black in his flashback, there does seem to be something about his color though, whether he be red, brown or whatever. We wont know until later I guess.
Old 04-03-2008, 10:43 AM   #247
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

WHATS WRONG IF HE WAS BLACK!?! I MEAN DAMN PEOPLE! WE GOT OBAMA! NOW IS THE TIME TO TAKE CHARGE AND MAKE AN APPEARANCE IN NARUTO! lol! Seriously though, it was just put as a joke.... I think I sense a bit of racism from DGLG......... careful, I might just go 4-tails on you!
Old 04-03-2008, 10:46 AM   #248
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

There are no real races in Narutoverse.
There are no Asian, Black, or White people.
Only flying ninjas

And I hope Itachi still has a purpose.
Madara says that he is the man who knows Uchiha Itachi's secret. I hope he still has something special to show. Not like getting back to life or anything though, lol.

Last edited by Shrike; 04-03-2008 at 10:47 AM.
Old 04-03-2008, 10:48 AM   #249
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverYondiame View Post
WHATS WRONG IF HE WAS BLACK!?! I MEAN DAMN PEOPLE! WE GOT OBAMA! NOW IS THE TIME TO TAKE CHARGE AND MAKE AN APPEARANCE IN NARUTO! lol! Seriously though, it was just put as a joke.... I think I sense a bit of racism from DGLG......... careful, I might just go 4-tails on you!
IF HE IS BLACK THAT MEANS HE USES SOME SORT OF BODY SWITCHING TEHNIQUE WHICH IS TOTAL BULLSHIT AND I'M SICK OF BODY SWITCHING JUTSUS!!!

THAT MADE ORO SO SPECIAL, NOW IT'S JUST COPYING ORO

THE DUMB FUCK HAD TO PUT COPYRIGHT ON HIS JUTSU

Old 04-03-2008, 10:48 AM   #250
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

HE SHOULD BE WHITE!!!

Spoken like a true racist.

Tobi is shaded in so we can't really say much on that, and apparently not obito, the spoiler of his mask coming off basically confirms that. The unveiled face looks really old, even older than Jiraiya. Heh, what a shame.
Old 04-03-2008, 10:50 AM   #251
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

I'm soooooooooooooo sick of body switching jutsus

Old 04-03-2008, 10:50 AM   #252
lan2cp
Chuunin

lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about

I think they are Asians since I dont think black ninjas ever existed. Also the fact that its a Japanese anime might have something to do with it.

EDIT: I get DGLG's point of view, the body switching should be reserved for Oro only.

BeST P0ST EveR <---------

Last edited by lan2cp; 04-03-2008 at 10:52 AM.
Old 04-03-2008, 10:54 AM   #253
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

There's no black ninjas and there's no white Zulu warriors.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
Old 04-03-2008, 10:56 AM   #254
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
There's no black ninjas and there's no white Zulu warriors.
There is only cheese...and Madara ofc

While we're at it,let's just make one little deal, pls

EVER1 OF US HAS SEEN SASUKE'S FACE WHEN MADARA TOOK HIS MASK OFF. GREAT. PLS, DON'T MAKE THERADS LIKE ''WHO IS BEHIND THE MASK'' ECT. HE JUST MADE A SHOCKED FACE 'CAUSE HE JUST SAW MADARA AND HE FOUGHT HIM BEFORE SO HIS IS JUST SHOCKED HOW CAN THAT IDIOT TOBI BE MADARA

Last edited by DGLG; 04-03-2008 at 10:59 AM.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:59 AM   #255
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike;
It is confirmed.
Tobi is black

There are two more spoiler pics coming soon. Or 4 more. Or 6 more.

from nf

trans of pics:

Top left
Tobi: Take itachi’s body with you, I’ll be there soon.

Top right
Tobi: I’m the same as you are
I’m also a survivor o the uchiha clan

Tobi: someone who knows the truth about uchiha itachi.
Bottom left
Yamato: go ahead and [???]
Kakashi: [???]
Bottom right
Zetsu: I’m not you, I can travel that far
Tobi(?) since you saw it I’ll assume you recorded it all, right?
Zetsu creepy: don’t worry, I have it all recorded.

Not my work. The order of the pics seems mixed

Last edited by Matthekage; 04-03-2008 at 12:02 PM.
Closed Thread