Naruto Chapter 396 Spoiler Discussion - Page 26 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 11:37 PM   #376
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto Chapter 396 Spoiler Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Jiraiya's death proves Peins superiority end of discussion.
Yeah for a fan of his it sure does

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/383/13/

What pein said won't change shove it in to any random person on the street and ask him to interpret that line see what they say nothing about secrets more secrets shit secrets bullshit they will say what the line says pein had the element of surprise and only won because of his surprise secret.

There is nothing special about pein at all accept his secret that is all his skill sucks ass i have seen nothing special from him his taijutsu is pathetic his speed is even more pathetic and he isn't durable at all.

Old 04-03-2008, 11:40 PM   #377
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

http://www.narutocentral.com/manga-viewer/382/2/

Jiraiya's death proves Pein is better. Ninja's have secrets Jiraiya had secrets as well but was forced to play his hand first which is why he lost.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 04-03-2008, 11:43 PM   #378
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
There is nothing special about pein at all accept his secret that is all his skill sucks ass i have seen nothing special from him his taijutsu is pathetic his speed is even more pathetic and he isn't durable at all.
Which is why Jiraiya won. Oh wait nvm, since Pain had the element of surprise, which owns everyone, Jiraiya lost. Lets not forget that the element of surprise owns everyone, thats why when Jiraiya pulled out Hermit Mode, he surprised Pain and then he won... oh wait... lmao

Last edited by Distortion; 04-03-2008 at 11:45 PM.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:45 PM   #379
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
Which is why Jiraiya won.
Oh my. I just imagined your avatar saying that, using that innocent, shocked face.

XD

I'm off, g'night everyone.

Jobbing isn't something new in Naruto. Lee knows what it's like to job to people, as does Deidara and Jiraiya.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:45 PM   #380
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Jiraiya's death proves Pein is better. Ninja's have secrets Jiraiya had secrets as well but was forced to play his hand first which is why he lost.
Lmfaooo all you have proven is that it takes 6 to kill one rofllll.

Sorry V this is something you can't win not unless pein changes his words so yeahhh jiraiya = better pein= element of surprise loser

Let's face it even if you go by secrets jiraiya had 1 minor one while pein had 6 lmfaoooo the first 3 should have been dead then element of surprise A then all 6 appear element of surprise B.

2 secrets are better then 1 which is why jiraiya lost but that doesn't change thefact of what pein said.

Read learn to love it and remember it keep arguing with your "secret defense rofll" i am sorry nobody but a hardcore losing debate fan goes into a deep thought of what pein said which has no menaing but one"jiraiya you are better but my secret helped me win"

kthxbaiiiiiiiiiii

edit: lmfaooo D make up your mindzz sonn
Old 04-03-2008, 11:47 PM   #381
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

You can talk all you want still doesn't change what actually happened.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 04-03-2008, 11:51 PM   #382
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
You can talk all you want still doesn't change what actually happened.

Ahh ya see wronggggggggggggg i never denied that it happened go re read my posts nothing was mentioned about jiraiya not being killed by pein. What was mentioned was that pein won off a element of surprise move it's like a real life fight.

A vs b, A is kicking ass till B pulls out a gun or brass knuckles and shoots/ power punches A thus making A lose.

But later B says if it wasn't for my gun/brass i would never have won that's exactly what happened here.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:51 PM   #383
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

will you two shut the hell up

ok i dont think these pics were posted.. sorry if they were cause im not looking back to see if they were... to lazy >.<

Old 04-03-2008, 11:54 PM   #384
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
kthxbaiiiiiiiiiii
Hey that's my line. :@

------------

Namikaze, Jiraiya died to improve Naruto that's a fact. They disgraced his character the second he lost to Pain. Jiraiya's reputation (much like Itachi's, Orochimarus etc.) didn't live up to reality. Reality is he lost, even if it was to improve Naruto. Pain is suppose to be a god, the second the that Jiraiya saw the 4th Pain the match was decided. There was absolutely nothing left Jiraiya could do in his current state to improve the situation, thus the best thing to do was gather information instead of trying to win, considering the latter was no longer an option.

Pain had the element of surprise, okay, so anyone who doesn't have his biography out in public is a weakling? The element of surprise is crap if theres a way to defeat your opponent, find it out as soon as possible, theres no second chances. Fact is Jiraiya lost cause he came unprepared, he shoulda known better when facing a so called "GOD". He's a so called experienced ninja but couldn't be smart enough to have a back up plan?

Last edited by Distortion; 04-03-2008 at 11:56 PM.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:55 PM   #385
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Shut up lmaoo i will do no such thing

@D i agree lmfaoooo but hey jiraiya did figure it out just to late but then again nobody ever figured it out before so jiraiya was numero uno

Last edited by Namikaze85; 04-03-2008 at 11:56 PM.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:56 PM   #386
Vengeance
Death Scythe

We already talked about this months ago & you know my views on the issue. Pein's bodies are a part of his power just like Jiraiya's hermit mode or his use of Ma & Pa. Just like the Sharingan for Itachi or Kuuybi for Naruto. Pein only used 3 bodies until Jiraiya used toad song. Which means he wasn't taking the fight seriously. Once all six bodies were out all Jiraiya could do was put up a barrier to kill 1 body. This is what happened afterwards http://www.narutocentral.com/manga-viewer/382/2/

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-03-2008, 11:56 PM   #387
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

@ nami maybe you will shut up if a mod finds out something.. i bet your ass will shut up then..

anyway sasuke looks really sad in those pics actually..
Old 04-03-2008, 11:58 PM   #388
Distortion
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
@ nami maybe you will shut up if a mod finds out something.. i bet your ass will shut up then..

He does look really sad, I wonder why?
Old 04-04-2008, 12:01 AM   #389
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post

Yeah you could do that but thats like snitching which is really low and why you talkignt o me anyway i was helping out liondemon see what happened V came in and we started to debate i mean seriously lmfaoo what just cause you are here we can't debate it's not like we are cursing each other just a heated debate he lieks itzzz as do I.

@V yes you have a point but element of surprise is still there loljiraiya thought pein was killed 3 bodies at once but pein had a big ass secret up his ass that jiraiya figured out to late i am sure if jiraiya had both arms he would have killed pein because he would be able to defend better lol ahh who cares now let's move on.

So madara lloks really freaky
Old 04-04-2008, 12:01 AM   #390
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
He does look really sad, I wonder why?
Im not sure... i doubt he could be regretting killing itachi.. or well mostly killing itachi... or maybe he is just sad cause of all he has been through..
Closed Thread