Naruto Chapter 396 Spoiler Discussion - Page 27 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 12:04 AM   #391
uzumaki619
Chuunin

uzumaki619 will become famous soon enoughuzumaki619 will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Chapter 396 Spoiler Discussion

so anyway when 396 gonna come out

Old 04-04-2008, 12:04 AM   #392
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

*yawns* who died & whos alive? Not debating facts are facts Pein won making him better. That line he said was to give respect to his former master thats all.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 04-04-2008, 12:04 AM   #393
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Or maybe roflll he just woke up after being unconcious and doesn't know wtf is going on and is tired could that be it *scratches head* lol

Or maybe it's the sight of madara's freakky old face.

@V whoooaa thanks for the ammo there you finally slipped lol "so whoever dies is the worse shinobi" so are you implying sasuke is better then itachi hmmmmmmm ha ha got ya there don't deny it.

Last edited by Namikaze85; 04-04-2008 at 12:06 AM.
Old 04-04-2008, 12:06 AM   #394
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Madara & Zetsu took Sasuke & a died Itachi hehehe. Join the dark side. Itachi has a secret you didn't know..

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 04-04-2008, 12:07 AM   #395
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Im not sure... i doubt he could be regretting killing itachi.. or well mostly killing itachi... or maybe he is just sad cause of all he has been through..
He does look sad. =/ And I love that emotional shot of Naruto too.
Sasuke's hair looks like it did when he was 8. Awww...
I like the art so far from this chapter. I hope it comes out soon.

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

Old 04-04-2008, 12:08 AM   #396
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
Or maybe roflll he just woke up after being unconcious and doesn't know wtf is going on and is tired could that be it *scratches head* lol

Or maybe it's the sight of madara's freakky old face.
no its a sad face.. he even looked down... thats not him just waking up..

edit: @ UT i totally agree XD
Old 04-04-2008, 12:08 AM   #397
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
*yawns* who died & whos alive? Not debating facts are facts Pein won making him better. That line he said was to give respect to his former master thats all.
Not for the sake of arguing, but, by that logic, wouldn't that also make Sasuke better than Orochimaru? Since Sasuke beat Orochimaru? Even though Orochimaru wasn't even close to being 100%? If this is what you're implying with this logic, I must disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Taijiya
Sasuke's hair looks like it did when he was 8. Awww...
Stop being all sappy, woman, and get me mah coffeez!
Old 04-04-2008, 12:08 AM   #398
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Well Itachi did run out of chakra & oro was a part of sasuke like kuuybi is to naruto so yes Sasuke did win

@mikey at the time they fought yes sasuke was better. 100% oro is a different story though.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 04-04-2008 at 12:09 AM.
Old 04-04-2008, 12:08 AM   #399
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Seriously lol why do you guys think he is sad he looks fine to me just tired.

@V only one big problem sasuke never wanted oro to come out he was drained and had 0 to hold him oro came out on his own will.

And guess what the job still wasn't done it took itachi's aids to kill him. Kinda like kimi and garra so are you saying garra was better to lol

Last edited by Namikaze85; 04-04-2008 at 12:10 AM.
Old 04-04-2008, 12:09 AM   #400
elemental_kid
Genin

elemental_kid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ninja B held back most of the fight & quickly killed Ninja A once he got serious.
Ok I think discussing about who should have won... its just ridiculous... everyone knows that itachi was way superior than Sasuke (I'm not an anti-Sasuke or whatever) but lets face it if Itachi used Susanoo from the beggining he would get Sasuke's eyes ( if that was he really was looking for wich I doubt it)... I think we will find the real motive when we find out Itachi's lasts words... you know what I think was Itachi's real intentions... well he did want Sasuke to get mangekyou sharingan for 2 reasons
1. he needed a replacement
2. Madara also needed a replacement, wich I think Itachi wasnt that replacement cuz magekyou screw the sharingan, so Itachi wanted to Sasuke get it so it wouldnt be usefull to Madara and ergo screw up his plan...

and about Zetsu... well if he take/eat the bodys... maybe he adquire the jutsus of the corpse... or he somehow adquire inmunity against the jutsu that kill the person...I dont know I'm conuse that eatign corpse thing its just way too disguting....
Old 04-04-2008, 12:11 AM   #401
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
Seriously lol why do you guys think he is sad he looks fine to me just tired.
because your a sasuke hater so of course he would look just tired to you.. but there is more then that in his face..
Old 04-04-2008, 12:12 AM   #402
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by elemental_kid View Post
Ok I think discussing about who should have won... its just ridiculous... everyone knows that itachi was way superior than Sasuke (I'm not an anti-Sasuke or whatever) but lets face it if Itachi used Susanoo from the beggining he would get Sasuke's eyes ( if that was he really was looking for wich I doubt it)... I think we will find the real motive when we find out Itachi's lasts words... you know what I think was Itachi's real intentions... well he did want Sasuke to get mangekyou sharingan for 2 reasons
1. he needed a replacement
2. Madara also needed a replacement, wich I think Itachi wasnt that replacement cuz magekyou screw the sharingan, so Itachi wanted to Sasuke get it so it wouldnt be usefull to Madara and ergo screw up his plan...

and about Zetsu... well if he take/eat the bodys... maybe he adquire the jutsus of the corpse... or he somehow adquire inmunity against the jutsu that kill the person...I dont know I'm conuse that eatign corpse thing its just way too disguting....
My ninja A vs ninja B thing was completely about Jiraiya and Pain. I think we all know Itachi was superior.
Old 04-04-2008, 12:13 AM   #403
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
because your a sasuke hater so of course he would look just tired to you.. but there is more then that in his face..
More then that lmaooo.

Can u show me the pic please i am telling you he woke up and is tired looking down i always look down when i wake up roflll i am not sad.
Old 04-04-2008, 12:14 AM   #404
Vengeance
Death Scythe

But Kimi did have bone aids allowing Gaara the oportunity to out last Kimi.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-04-2008, 12:16 AM   #405
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
But Kimi did have bone aids allowing Gaara the oportunity to out last Kimi.
Darn you lmfaooo yeah but that's called luck not outlasting i can fight the entire swat team if they had kimi aids and win rofll.
Closed Thread