Naruto Shippuuden Opening 3 + Ending 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 04-03-2008, 11:18 AM   #1
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold
Naruto Shippuuden Opening 3 + Ending 5

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/Na...g-3_shortfilms

This is the new opening, called “BLUE BIRD” (by Ikimono-Gakari), coming with the latest Naruto Shippuuden Episodes which will be released from today on, what do you think about it?

And on top of that, the new ending called “Sunao na Niji” (by surface)

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/Na...g-5_shortfilms

They all wear a jacket lol

Last edited by Master2005; 04-03-2008 at 01:26 PM.
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2008, 11:23 AM   #2
6th hokage
Genin

6th hokage is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Shippuuden Opening 3 + Ending 5

OH shit,we going to get a filler !

Avi's PokePet

Raikou the level 90 Raikou!

Fan Clubs

Member of the naruto part II FC
6th hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:25 AM   #3
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Thought the same as I've seen those new characters...
Old 04-03-2008, 11:58 AM   #4
kunio kun
Genin

kunio kun is an unknown quantity at this point

fillers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! weeks,months of fillers? t_t
Old 04-03-2008, 12:20 PM   #5
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

oh damn, so those characters mean fillers? why would asuma fight. That would be a very bad placed fight, unless it's to tell more about is past, lol.

Oh my gosh, I wonder if there is any info about upcoming fillers People at NF started talking about them a while ago already.

Anyway, I love the introduction video, I don't like the ending at all, except for the part where sasuke closes his eyes and naruto opens them in the same time.

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:23 PM   #6
ganelon
Chuunin

ganelon is on a distinguished road

I'm afraid this will last more then just a weak or even a month. Whole group of 5 new characters and they will be enemies of Konoha, or something like that. Bountyhunters maybe? Who knows, but ... FILLERS INCOMING!!!
ganelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:50 PM   #7
Tankynator
Genin

Tankynator is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by liuaishan View Post
oh damn, so those characters mean fillers? why would asuma fight. That would be a very bad placed fight, unless it's to tell more about is past, lol.

Oh my gosh, I wonder if there is any info about upcoming fillers People at NF started talking about them a while ago already.

Anyway, I love the introduction video, I don't like the ending at all, except for the part where sasuke closes his eyes and naruto opens them in the same time.
Bad placed? When do you think Asuma could be better fighting than right now?

Hm even if you don't read the manga, the filler characters have always been easy to separate from the other characters. Looking at this group I thought I had already seen them, but it's because all filler characters look alike.
Tankynator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 01:07 PM   #8
gaarasandchick13
Jounin

gaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud of

*dies a little inside* Oh well... Here we go again.
For the first time, I don't like the opening or the ending. Usually I like at least one. *shrugs* Maybe they'll grow on me. The songs just seemed almost annoying to me. I dunno, not sleeping in a couple of days can't be helping. lol
gaarasandchick13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 01:15 PM   #9
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

Lol, another Iki-Gakari song, but it's nice. Hated the ending song. Animation is nice, but thats filler characters I see. Unless they randomly added it in.
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 01:25 PM   #10
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

^Yeah, forgot to add:

the intro is called “BLUE BIRD” (by Ikimono-Gakari)
the outro is called “Sunao na Niji” (by surface)
Old 04-03-2008, 01:51 PM   #11
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankynator View Post
Bad placed? When do you think Asuma could be better fighting than right now?

Hm even if you don't read the manga, the filler characters have always been easy to separate from the other characters. Looking at this group I thought I had already seen them, but it's because all filler characters look alike.
I do read the manga, that was the best word I could find so I don't spoil anything. It's a bit weird to place more fights of asuma now, unless it's actually in his past, which is actually good, coz it could explain.. oh well, no spoilers lol.

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 02:36 PM   #12
Tankynator
Genin

Tankynator is on a distinguished road

Ok it's official, I just was the raw and these guys appear at the end of episode 54. As suspected, they already showed team Asuma and with them the whole nickname thing ^^

So the whole team will be part of the fillers.

Btt
I don't think it's good that the opening didn't contain Hidan and Kakuzu. This makes me think that this filler arc will be long...
Tankynator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 02:44 PM   #13
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Lmao, atleast these filler characters look kinda strong.
Old 04-03-2008, 02:51 PM   #14
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

That was a pretty cool introduction. I like those filler characters. Seems one of'em is a taijutsu user also. <3 Asuma in action.

Edit: The ending sucked.

Last edited by MikeyM1979; 04-03-2008 at 02:54 PM.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 03:03 PM   #15
KatrinaKatt
▫◊▫ Uchiha Kitty ▫◊▫

KatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Edit: The ending sucked.
Thats what I thought =[

--------

Side note.. I don't think this necessarily means fillers. In the past, there has been several instances where you see characters that don't appear in the show. It also could mean that some of the characters could show up in the Shippuuden Movie.. Who knows =]

There is plenty of material left for them to make, so I hope it doesn't come to fillers >_<. Pssht, Bleach anime is really close to their newest Manga releases in story.. But they're in for fillers now.. Unlike Naruto =]

Uchiha Kitty ^.^
WARNING: Looking into her eyes MAY forcefully cause you to add to her Reputation
(And, receive some back as a result!... Make sure to leave your name!)

Mission: Deliver this Top Secret Scroll
Do not open!

Bzzzzzt!

As you open the scroll you realize it's a trap! A bright light flashes, and you feel the uncontrollable urge to pass Reputation to KatrinaKatt.

Hours later, after the scroll's power wears off on you, you realize what had happened. "Darn it!! That Uchiha Kitty got me again!"

Curiosity killed the Cat, after all.
KatrinaKatt is offline   Reply With Quote