Third Graders plotted to Kill their teacher... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 04-04-2008, 12:36 AM   #1
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of
Third Graders plotted to Kill their teacher...

I heard it from a friend...

http://www.newschannel9.com/news/pol...s_teacher.html

Quote:

Police in Waycross, Georgia say they have questioned a group of third-graders about a plot to kill their teacher, apparently because she had scolded one of them for standing on a chair.

Earlier a prosecutor told a newspaper the nine students are too young to be charged with a crime under Georgia law. However late this afternoon NewsChannel 9 learned that three students are officially charged with conspiracy in the case. Two of the students have also been charged with possession of a weapon.

Under Georgia law, consirpracy charges requires an act in furtherance of the plan (you have to do something other than talk about it)

The students include girls and boys, ages 8 and 9. Authorities withheld the students' names.

Waycross Police Chief Tony Tanner says school officials alerted police last week after a pupil tipped off a teacher that a girl had brought a weapon to school.

He says police seized a broken steak knife, handcuffs, duct tape, electrical and transparent tape, ribbons and a crystal paperweight from the students, who apparently intended to use them against the teacher.

All students have been suspended for various lengths of time, depending on the severity of their involvement. All will be required to attend anger management classes.
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2008, 12:40 AM   #2
LonelyNinja

Re: Third Graders plotted to Kill their teacher...

Too bad they didn't get a chance to actually commit the act.
Old 04-04-2008, 12:41 AM   #3
jimmer45khb
Monkey D Luffy

jimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud of

That is just wrong
but it does go to show you that it does not mater how old you are stupidity is a problem for all ages

CO-Owner of The Nine-Tailed Fox Demons fc
One Piece FC
Final Fantasy FC
Proud Owner of
Kage FC
Member of
jimmer45khb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 12:44 AM   #4
LonelyNinja

I dunno, took me a while (like, fifth or sixth grade) before I figured out ways to kill someone. I think they're pretty smart for their age. They were creative, too. I mean, a crystal paperweight? Ribbon? That's almost as original as using a pig-shaped door stopper.
Old 04-04-2008, 12:46 AM   #5
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Must be one bitch of a teacher.
Old 04-04-2008, 12:51 AM   #6
ElementalNinja 19
Chuunin

ElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to all

Kids that age shouldn't even be thinking about things like that!

Member of ~Naruto Addicts FC~

“Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati.”
ElementalNinja 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 12:58 AM   #7
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

i heard about this story on the radio...i laughed XD

my work involves kids ranging from the ages of 5-10...you'd be surprised with the shyte they already know >.>
Old 04-04-2008, 04:13 PM   #8
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta give them credit for the effort, bet they will plot something for the spaz who snitched on them.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:37 PM   #9
musicjustin1
Genin

musicjustin1 is infamous around these parts

I tried to kill my teacher once! It was cool!
musicjustin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 06:04 PM   #10
musicjustin1
Genin

musicjustin1 is infamous around these parts

My teacher sucked in 3rd grade!

I know without our fans and the devotion of our fans we wouldn't be here. I don't mean to put them down, but I'm just stating a fact that it is hard to play to people that see you all the time and it takes a lot of fun out of it in some ways.

PART OF THE UZUMAKI FC

musicjustin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 06:06 PM   #11
NarutoFreak Jr.
Chuunin

NarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the rough

Eh.. Eight huh.. dang...criminal instincts already..
Old 04-07-2008, 11:37 AM   #12
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

thats scary... are they one of the children of the corn?
Old 04-07-2008, 12:06 PM   #13
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow ... We didn't think of that .....
and I am a tenth grader .... those little devils

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
~ The "NEW" Madara Uchiha FC ~
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 12:46 PM   #14
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

When my bro told me,I just laugh. No way a bunch of kids can do that until I saw the news.

This shows.......

Stupidity is not just a state of mind, but a way of life.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 01:39 PM   #15
Minamoto4444
Genin

Minamoto4444 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicjustin1 View Post
I tried to kill my teacher once! It was cool!
ya sure it wasn't the other way around? back on topic I think this just shows how far stupidity can go.