Naruto 397 Predictions - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 03:13 AM   #1
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Naruto 397 Predictions

396 is out: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/396/

Me thinks Madara looks fugly, but why not reveal the other side?

It seems Madara is gonna trick Sasuke. God, I hope this doesn't mean Madara will be Sasuke's new sensei. >.>

Last edited by MikeyM1979; 04-04-2008 at 03:24 AM.

Old 04-04-2008, 03:33 AM   #2
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 397 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
396 is out: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/396/

Me thinks Madara looks fugly, but why not reveal the other side?

It seems Madara is gonna trick Sasuke. God, I hope this doesn't mean Madara will be Sasuke's new sensei. >.>
Me either Mikey...cuz then that would really suck...but I wonder with itachi now dead...if Sasuke has finally unlocked the Mangekyou Sharigan(most likely he hasn't) but it is still a question a worth asking...LOL.

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
Old 04-04-2008, 03:36 AM   #3
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagato27 View Post
Me either Mikey...cuz then that would really suck...but I wonder with itachi now dead...if Sasuke has finally unlocked the Mangekyou Sharigan(most likely he hasn't) but it is still a question a worth asking...LOL.
I dunno. I get the feeling Sasuke will pull an Oro, and be Madaras successor. He'll get his new hax, and probably MS later from training with Madara. I hope not, though.
Old 04-04-2008, 03:49 AM   #4
cherryblossom
Genin

cherryblossom is an unknown quantity at this point

It seems that the upcoming chapter will be about Uchiha again ...
Old 04-04-2008, 03:56 AM   #5
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
I dunno. I get the feeling Sasuke will pull an Oro, and be Madaras successor. He'll get his new hax, and probably MS later from training with Madara. I hope not, though.
That's what I was afraid of...when he left konoha to train under orochimaru in the first place...boy this certainly changes the dynamics of the story around now...

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
Old 04-04-2008, 04:08 AM   #6
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

My prediction

Madara: There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you. Sasuke, you do not yet realize your importance. You've only begun to discover your power. Join me and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the shinobi.

Sasuke: I'll never join you!

Madara: If only you knew the power of the Sharingan. Itachi never told you what happened to your father... great... great.. greatgrandfather...

Sasuke: He told me enough! He told me that he's gay!

Madara: No. I am your great... great.. greatgrandfather.

Sasuke: No. No. That's not true. That's impossible!

Madara: Search your feelings, you know it to be true!

Sasuke: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Madara: Sasuke, you can destroy the Akatsuki. He has forseen this. It is your destiny. Join me, and together, we can rule the world as greatgrandfather and greatgrandson. Come with me. It is the only way.

lol......
Old 04-04-2008, 04:12 AM   #7
khalsooni
Academy Student

khalsooni is an unknown quantity at this point

What did kakashi use his MKS for? To avoid the black flames?
anyway, finally we will get to see madaras face next chapter.
Old 04-04-2008, 04:26 AM   #8
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Kishi is trying really hard to make it look like Tobi is Madara.... BUT HE ISN'T FOOLING ME I KNOW ITS OBITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
Old 04-04-2008, 04:43 AM   #9
uzumaki619
Chuunin

uzumaki619 will become famous soon enoughuzumaki619 will become famous soon enough

I don't think Sasuke is in any position to even try to argue with Madara, he looks pretty out of it and Madara is going to probably make Sasuke feel like crap for killing his brother, just because I want him to and I refuse to see Itachi as the bad guy he's been made out to be.

Old 04-04-2008, 06:27 AM   #10
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

Prediction: More Uchiha lovin'. Madara will prattle on with something about Sasukes potential to be THE MAN. But, Honestly I can't see what Madara has to stop Sasuke from seriously wanting him dead. It must be pretty good, and unless it turns Sasuke against Kohona I can't see what good it would do. Sasuke has no real goal to get stronger for, other than Madaras death. Unless it's going to be one of those "Keep your enemies closer" sort of things.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:36 AM   #11
uchia man
Genin

uchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of light

i still think that tobi is obito because if you noticed on his face that he had like a mask covering his left side like kakashi dose so its like kakashi covers the left side of his face so he wont be drained of chackra while Tobi/obito/ Supposedly Madra uchiha covers the left side of his face because he only has one eye get it well thats what i think
Old 04-04-2008, 08:43 AM   #12
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

Just Sasuke and ugly old Madara talking and YES, Madara has a big chance of becoming Sasuke's sensei.

WTF IS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH HEBI?!

Old 04-04-2008, 08:46 AM   #13
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Uhm, that's not gonna happen. If Madara becomes Sasuke's sensei, who would be Sasuke's opponent?

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
Old 04-04-2008, 09:09 AM   #14
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
Uhm, that's not gonna happen. If Madara becomes Sasuke's sensei, who would be Sasuke's opponent?
It'll be just like Orochimaru vs Sasuke.

Old 04-04-2008, 09:48 AM   #15
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Will Madara be Sasuke second sensei?

If he is then who will be Naruto second sensei. The only one strong enough is Pain, but will he use Naruto to gain advantage over Madara

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Closed Thread