Sasuke reallly intended to kill Naruto and Sakura. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-05-2008, 04:59 AM   #1
Sesshomaru_55
Missing-Nin

Sesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished roadSesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished road
Sasuke reallly intended to kill Naruto and Sakura.

Anyone else notice that the move he was about to do looks alot like Kirin? Theres no way Sasuke planned on doing that WITHOUT killing them.

Sesshomaru_55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2008, 05:14 AM   #2
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough
Re: Sasuke reallly intended to kill Naruto and Sakura.

Of course he intended to kill them, they came to capture him and thus ruin his plans of killing Itachi. Kirin was pointed out as 'that' jutsu once it was shown.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 05:15 AM   #3
Sesshomaru_55
Missing-Nin

Sesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished roadSesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished road

Just wanted to post it to stop everyone from saying Sasuke never really wanted to kill them :P
Sesshomaru_55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 05:28 AM   #4
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

He doesn't care about them anymore ...
and , yeah , it looked like he was going to use kirin

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
~ The "NEW" Madara Uchiha FC ~
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 05:34 AM   #5
i0ana
Chuunin

i0ana is on a distinguished roadi0ana is on a distinguished road

Yeap, he did want to kill them, but now I don't think he cares about them anymore. My guess is that back then he wanted to get rid of those bonds once and for all, if he hadn't managed to already. It would be something to see Sasuke caring of Naruto and Sakura again.
I have a question: what if back then Kakashi would have been there also? Do you guys think that he would have been able to talk some sense into Sasuke?

"Behind this mask... is another mask! Pretty cool, huh?" (Kakashi Hatake)
i0ana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 05:47 AM   #6
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Umm... no Sasuke had plenty of opportunities to kill everyone there. Sasuke is no killer he fought & defeated over 100 Konoha nin without killing a single one. He spared CS prisoners & really only fought with killing intent against Oro & Itachi. Naruto would have died when Sasuke first crepted up on him. Yamato would have died with the move Sasuke did to Itachis clone. Sai & Naruto were bitched easily. Basically Sasuke was putting on a front for Oro.

Edit: Just wanted to add something. What exactly was Sasuke planing on doing that would of killed everyone there when he raised his arm? Because it wasn't Kirin he didn't prep it & the sky was clear as day.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 04-05-2008 at 05:59 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 06:26 AM   #7
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Edit: Just wanted to add something. What exactly was Sasuke planing on doing that would of killed everyone there when he raised his arm? Because it wasn't Kirin he didn't prep it & the sky was clear as day
yeah , I thought of that , he needs to prepare for it
maybe it was another jutsu .... or a regular chidori

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
~ The "NEW" Madara Uchiha FC ~
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 12:13 PM   #8
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

No, Sasuke was never going for the kill.
To use Kirin he needs to summon storm clouds, and the sky is quite white, right?
To aim with Kirin he needs chidori(it looked like it)
He was just going to scare them off or smth

DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 12:16 PM   #9
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Can lightning strike everyone at once? I think that if anything, Sasuke may have killed Yamato, seeing that he was his only real competition. Naruto was too weak, Sakura was dumbfounded and showed Sasuke no reason to fear her, and Sai had already been defeated by Sasuke so to speak. Sasuke has no ties to Yamato, and if he was really trying to prevent him from reaching his goal, then Sasuke would have killed him and Sai, but he would have only severely injured Sakura and Naruto. For all we know, Sasuke was only going to use enough chakra in that jutsu to cause a near death attack. Juwt enough to keep them off his back for a nice long time, or to hopefully discourage them from coming to look for him again. If Sasuke wouldnt kill those guys Orochumaru had him fight, then he wouldnt kill Sakura and Naruto unless there were no other options. Sasuke clearly till has good in him.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 12:19 PM   #10
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Can lightning strike everyone at once? I think that if anything, Sasuke may have killed Yamato, seeing that he was his only real competition. Naruto was too weak, Sakura was dumbfounded and showed Sasuke no reason to fear her, and Sai had already been defeated by Sasuke so to speak. Sasuke has no ties to Yamato, and if he was really trying to prevent him from reaching his goal, then Sasuke would have killed him and Sai, but he would have only severely injured Sakura and Naruto. For all we know, Sasuke was only going to use enough chakra in that jutsu to cause a near death attack. Juwt enough to keep them off his back for a nice long time, or to hopefully discourage them from coming to look for him again. If Sasuke wouldnt kill those guys Orochumaru had him fight, then he wouldnt kill Sakura and Naruto unless there were no other options. Sasuke clearly till has good in him.
Even if he did killed Yamato, we have seen the power of Kirin and what damage it can do. It blew up a mountain. So to speak, he would kill Yamato but I don't thing any1 else would get out of the blast in time. Maybe Naruto and Sai, but Sakura would get herself killed.

DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 12:34 PM   #11
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGLG View Post
Even if he did killed Yamato, we have seen the power of Kirin and what damage it can do. It blew up a mountain. So to speak, he would kill Yamato but I don't thing any1 else would get out of the blast in time. Maybe Naruto and Sai, but Sakura would get herself killed.
Naruto was too weak. If anything, Sakura would have gotten Naruto out of the way. Sakura was trained to avoid all attacks and she knows that Naruto is still weak. If the lightning hit Yamato, the force may have severely injured the rest of them, but I doubt if anything less than a dead on attack would have killed them. It would have done just what Sasuke wanted to do.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 03:16 PM   #12
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Kirin couldn't of been used it wasn't preped & the sky was clear. Again Sasuke is no killer if he wanted Yamato dead he could of split his chirdoi blade once it was inside him like with itachi's clone.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 04-05-2008, 03:16 PM   #13
ganelon
Chuunin

ganelon is on a distinguished road

I don't believe he intended to kill them.
Take few scenes back. Sasuke get close to Naruto, slowly drawing his katana and announcing that he will kill Naruto. You don't do that if you have any serious intention.
And after that he even used extremely wide and broad kind of swing to Naruto's back (where he was wearing his backpack), without even infusing sword with Chidori. Like he wanted to be stopped, or testing other members of team will they jump and help Naruto.

What could he do instead? He could turn 180 degrees counterclockwise, infuse sword with Chidori and use horizontal attack to slice Naruto in half like a peace of butter. But he didn't.

And how can anyone be sure that he was going to kill Sakura. No-one has saw where Sasuke was aiming. It could be easily some non-vital point, just to get her out of the way.

Why did he left his sword in Yamato's arm, numbing him that way? Why didn't he put it out and took another blow, or decapitating him, hm?

I may be wrong, but I'm under impression that Sasuke was just demonstrating his seriousness about intention to hunt Itachi to the end and sending them message "Leave me alone, this does not concern you!"

Last edited by ganelon; 04-05-2008 at 03:17 PM.
ganelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 03:33 PM   #14
RianAngu
Academy Student

RianAngu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Kirin couldn't of been used it wasn't preped & the sky was clear. Again Sasuke is no killer if he wanted Yamato dead he could of split his chirdoi blade once it was inside him like with itachi's clone.
i thought that the sky was clear from reading the manga but i watch the Naruto Shippuden Episode that has that part in it and after Sasuke had left acloud went in front of the sun when Naruto and sakura started to cry then the sky cleared up again... i think he might have been able to use Kirin but it wouldnt be as strong as it was when he use it on itachi.

RianAngu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 03:37 PM   #15
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RianAngu View Post
i thought that the sky was clear from reading the manga but i watch the Naruto Shippuden Episode that has that part in it and after Sasuke had left acloud went in front of the sun when Naruto and sakura started to cry then the sky cleared up again... i think he might have been able to use Kirin but it wouldnt be as strong as it was when he use it on itachi.
Thats funny because I just re-watched it & I see no thunder clouds at all. Only normal white clouds were there not black rain(thunder) clouds which is what he actually uses. So again I say no Sasuke was not about to use Kirin.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 04-05-2008 at 03:40 PM.