Contest Discussion - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Graphics Design > Contests

Contests This is where all the SOTW and COTW competitions will be held. Bring your A game or end up crying.

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 01:21 PM   #151
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Kushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Contest Discussion

Uhhhhhhh............Do my eyes decive me or has hell frozen over. Honestly I thought I had no chance in hell. Specially seeing that Grim has been at this longer. But YAY, awesome job to you all.

Credit to iKayos for the sig ♥
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be lulz," and there was lulz. God saw that the lulz was good, and He separated the lulz from the unfunny. God called the lulz "Encyclopedia Dramatica," and the Unfunny he called "Uncyclopedia." And there was pr0n, and there was pedophiles — the first internets.

—Genesis - The Bible

Old 04-12-2008, 01:39 PM   #152
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

now im up against kina...this shall be fun.

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

Old 04-12-2008, 02:16 PM   #153
Bod
Hunter-Nin

Bod is on a distinguished roadBod is on a distinguished road

Leo, i hatechu... and jeff lost

does it have to be a new tag? >________> -laziness ftw-
Old 04-12-2008, 02:32 PM   #154
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

congrats to those that have advanced and better luck next time to those that lost. =]
Old 04-12-2008, 02:36 PM   #155
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
congrats to those that have advanced and better luck next time to those that lost. =]

Thanks >.<

Old 04-12-2008, 02:44 PM   #156
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmjow View Post
Thanks >.<
next time go with your first...seriously <.<...it was a lot better...there was more flow and the stock wasnt so...distorted x.x..

i just read back >.>......

leo-it was more of a flow thing rather than color...well thats the way i see it anyways <.<...u can have a pwnage b/w tag, b/w tags are just slightly harder to work with =]

mystik-yours had better lighting and more focal...n48's was actually missing a few things <.<

swt-i told u to mess with colors moar <.<...

austintine-no XD "-Only new tags, no old work."

BK- u were WRONG <.<
Old 04-12-2008, 02:46 PM   #157
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
mystik-yours had better lighting and more focal...n48's was actually missing a few things <.<
That's what I get for doing experimental shit.
Old 04-12-2008, 02:48 PM   #158
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
That's what I get for doing experimental shit.
i think u know what's missing lol XD...but props for trying and actually posting something up =]
Old 04-12-2008, 02:50 PM   #159
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

48 I bet that you'd win the whole thing and you lose round 1 to Mystik, God damnit man =X
Tag was still hot shit.

Lol Ed got owned.

Edit: fuck Terri lost, unforgivable! -.-

Last edited by G; 04-12-2008 at 02:52 PM.
Old 04-12-2008, 02:51 PM   #160
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
next time go with your first...seriously <.<...it was a lot better...there was more flow and the stock wasnt so...distorted x.x..

i just read back >.>......

leo-it was more of a flow thing rather than color...well thats the way i see it anyways <.<...u can have a pwnage b/w tag, b/w tags are just slightly harder to work with =]

swt-i told u to mess with colors moar <.<...

austintine-no XD "-Only new tags, no old work."

BK- u were WRONG <.<
lol yea I'll do that next time >.< and yea I kinda distorted the jeezy one while I was blending only to notice later on <.< by the time I had noticed i was many layers over it and I had applied the image many times over. Was too lazy to go back and fix xD

@ G i'z ashamed <.< I lost to a gfx beginner >.>

Old 04-12-2008, 02:53 PM   #161
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by G View Post
48 I bet that you'd win the whole thing and you lose round 1 to Mystik, God damnit man =X
Tag was still hot shit.
Idunno, I guess people have different tastes than me. What's "hot shit" is really subjective, but I'll just say that my tag literally took 2 hours because of the vectoring and framing.
Old 04-12-2008, 03:04 PM   #162
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Kushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmjow View Post
@ G i'z ashamed <.< I lost to a gfx beginner >.>
Tis you should be. I told you not to change it. Then you go and change your style and go light on me. So in the end what was all that gloating for <3

Credit to iKayos for the sig ♥
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be lulz," and there was lulz. God saw that the lulz was good, and He separated the lulz from the unfunny. God called the lulz "Encyclopedia Dramatica," and the Unfunny he called "Uncyclopedia." And there was pr0n, and there was pedophiles — the first internets.

—Genesis - The Bible
Old 04-12-2008, 03:08 PM   #163
xXmagnesiumXx
'光和雨

xXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enoughxXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enoughxXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enough

Jeff! But your tag was hawt! whhyyyy? T_T
your sparkly red stuff was win.
Old 04-12-2008, 03:10 PM   #164
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushina View Post
Tis you should be. I told you not to change it. Then you go and change your style and go light on me. So in the end what was all that gloating for <3
lol I wanted to start something fresh, different than what I normally do <.<

I also wanna get into human sigs, that's why I chose that one. Other than that, G liked the new one more than the first so I went with it <.<

Old 04-12-2008, 03:27 PM   #165
goku100
I own j00!

goku100 will become famous soon enoughgoku100 will become famous soon enough

From what i remember, mag/bod/ero were amazing at "human" sigs. Get tips from them, it'll help There were a few others can't remember who they were, anyway was pretty fun creating that sig, i had to relearn almost everything.
Closed Thread