Video Hosting site looking for expierenced assistance. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Web Development

Web Development Post here if you are looking for help with making a website. You may advertise, but need a post count of 150.

Old 04-08-2008, 07:43 AM   #1
IGOS
Hunter-Nin

IGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these partsIGOS is infamous around these parts
Video Hosting site looking for expierenced assistance.

Hi, My name is Adam and i am currently working on building a Video Hosting website, i am looking for some people to assist oin building this site, i hope to eventually make these paid ositions, however that will be determined by the overall financial stuation of the website after a few months.

Here are the current positions, a minimum 2 year experience or college Diploma or higher degree is preferred for these positions. Should you feel you don’t meet these requirements but also feel you are good enough to join the team, i will review all applicants thoroughly.. If you have what it takes you will be hired.

Owner / Site organizer - Myself

Lead GFX- Artan aka 6_N_6
- The lead GFX position entails designing the layout and all graphically Inclined work that is to be on the site. Also this position will leave You with 2 or more workers to assist with your work.

2 assistants to Lead GFX - Now Looking
- These positions are for assisting the Lead GFX with anything he needs, Your duties may rage from creating tabs for the layout to creating the logo Or new page layouts.

Lead Programmer / Coder - Justin aka Supremacy
- the Lead Programmer / Coder position entails coding all the backend Systems of the site. Some examples of such tasks would be user systems,, registration and login, search engines, video upload, and displaying, etc...

Assistant to Lead Programmer / Coder - Currently Not Needed
- This positions is for assisting the Lead Programmer / Coder with anything he needs, Your duties may range from programming new features such as, Advancing the search engine, coding the tabs

JavaScript Programmer(s) - Now Looking
- The JavaScript Programmer will be assigned to programming the front-end side of things to make the user's browsing experience more enjoyable,. Such as collapsible menus, and AJAX rating systems.

General Forum Administrator - Now Looking
- The General Forum Administrator will be in charge of setting up all the main Threads
And Sections, this position will also leave you in charge of handling any issues that
May arrive, you will also be required to answer all help questions and forward all
Suggestions to me,. and may need to help the coder to setup the forum with certain settings as it will be an integrated site..

www.videopuddle.com

if you are interested in working on this site you can e-mail me at adamcampbell@videopuddle.com please advise me of any expierience you have and any examples of your work.

yeah thats me and that is MY rifle >_> BAMMM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6_NaRuTo_6 View Post
If you shoved a broom up my ass, put me on a trampoline on top of a skyscraper in an earthquake, cut of my arms, taken out my eyes I could have probablly made a better sig...on paint.

Last edited by IGOS; 04-08-2008 at 07:44 AM.
IGOS is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-08-2008, 07:55 AM   #2
naruto100%

Re: Video Hosting site looking for expierenced assistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi God of Sharingan View Post
I have felling this would be awsome.....the only think I could maybe help you is forum admin or mod thingy!
Old 04-10-2008, 05:37 AM   #3
master mazaki
Genin

master mazaki is an unknown quantity at this point

I have emailed you my interest.

Talk to you soon.

Last edited by master mazaki; 04-11-2008 at 08:12 AM.
master mazaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 10:34 AM   #4
Whiteflame
Academy Student

Whiteflame is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes indeed, this is going to be an awesome site once done
Whiteflame is offline   Reply With Quote