What happened...? - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 04-09-2008, 07:31 PM   #16
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of
Re: What happened...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
you get that a lot
when you step on things!?
No, just intarwebz.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2008, 07:46 PM   #17
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

That's a very prickly image of NL.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 07:47 PM   #18
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Lol...used to be really packed back in 05-06 to my knowledge...now its less populated with mostly mature members...rarely any annoying fucktards.^_^

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 07:48 PM   #19
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Anyone else think that balmung's writing style is annoying and unnecessary? kthxbai...
Old 04-09-2008, 07:50 PM   #20
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
Anyone else think that balmung's writing style is annoying and unnecessary? kthxbai...
anyone else
think distortion
is a n00b

wait no sorry
i alreay know that one =)

Last edited by balmung5000; 04-09-2008 at 07:53 PM.
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 07:52 PM   #21
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Who cares what his writing style is? xD
Don't like it, don't read it.

@Ami-san--Yeah, 05 was an extremely active year from what I can remember. There was never a dull moment.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:56 PM   #22
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

*gasp* NL was popular before we came

unnessary
objects
over crowding
begginers

Brawl

Mario Cart

hippiematt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:05 PM   #23
kuneria
Hawt Damn

Location: Konaha you know in that one hut by that one building that's right next to Ichiraku raman place
kuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura about

you and your gasps *gasp* i'm gorgeous
yeah i remember when it was freakishly crouded with wierdos
no all thats left is >.>
normal people O_O
the very few servivors try their best
but they all leave day after day
soon i might be the only one left
i shall give some advice
you leave like those other peeps
this place will slowly and surley crumble
Old 04-09-2008, 08:13 PM   #24
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Dude, you don't have the privilege to use the words "I remember when". NL was already less than it used to be by the time you joined.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:17 PM   #25
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
Who cares what his writing style is? xD
Don't like it, don't read it.

@Ami-san--Yeah, 05 was an extremely active year from what I can remember. There was never a dull moment.
Hehe yup...I can still feel the faint exciting feeling I had when I first joined the forum with my rl friends...so much interesting topics that you dont have to leave your seat for days.=

But now...it doesnt have the good ol spark like it did back then.>_>
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
Dude, you don't have the privilege to use the words "I remember when". NL was already less than it used to be by the time you joined.
I was surprised when I read that too.O_o

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:18 PM   #26
kuneria
Hawt Damn

Location: Konaha you know in that one hut by that one building that's right next to Ichiraku raman place
kuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura about

@sugoi
it was alot more poular then it is now was my point i didnt mean to make it sound like i was around when it was big sorry if i upsetted you >_>
Old 04-09-2008, 08:20 PM   #27
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

@Kuneria--Nah, it doesn't upset me. I'm just saying that in 06 it was already half of what it had been before.

@Ami-san--Yeah, I know what you mean. You could stay on NL 24/7 and NEVER get bored. Ah, man...I miss those days. D;
Old 04-09-2008, 08:23 PM   #28
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowwolf
i think people are just getting tired of naruto lounge in general, ive never really been a big fan of naruto, i just came here because i liked the people, now that almost all my people are gone i hardly see a reason to come in anymore, you know?
Yeah, that's the main reason why I don't spend as much time here as I used to.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:28 PM   #29
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I guess
someone got
offended
oh well, cry more
plz. kthxbai.
naruto is suckin more
then bal's posts
so of course people
are gonna leave
of boredom. I
kinda miss Dante
O_o.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:32 PM   #30
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

aww distortion
thanks love <3
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote