What happened...? - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 04-09-2008, 08:33 PM   #31
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold
Re: What happened...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
aww distortion
thanks love <3
no problem, praise
me more please.

ZzzZzzz

Old 04-09-2008, 08:38 PM   #32
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone kinda bailed probably for the same reason you did...That and everything kind of changed when the spam zone was removed, anyway.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:40 PM   #33
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
no problem, praise
me more please.

ZzzZzzz
your just too sweet
baby
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:42 PM   #34
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

You two are getting way off topic.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:48 PM   #35
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
Everyone kinda bailed probably for the same reason you did...That and everything kind of changed when the spam zone was removed, anyway.
The spam zone was removed before or do you mean that it got boring?

Brawl

Mario Cart

hippiematt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:50 PM   #36
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Is this chit-chat?
Are we not chit chattin'?
Are you not contributing to
the off topic-ness by
implying we are
off topicin'?

I wonder.. I'm confused
please fill me in, also
my opinon on the topic at hand
would be that its not as active
because people have grown
to run out of things to say
plus people change, and
they move on..

btw..ima post like this from
now on, because it makes me
feel like that slow kid who writes
in pink and claims to have a penis
b something.. dunno i forget..
Old 04-09-2008, 08:55 PM   #37
Distortion
Special Jounin

What a
pro move.

o.m.g
Old 04-09-2008, 08:55 PM   #38
Miburo

Moved this to spam zone, since it's a stupid topic and doesn't belong in chit-chat.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:56 PM   #39
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion
Is this chit-chat?
Are we not chit chattin'?
Are you not contributing to
the off topic-ness by
implying we are
off topicin'?
Don't be a smartass. The Chit Chat sub-forum is not the Spam Zone. Posts in this section must follow the forum rules as they would in any other section. This means you must stay on topic. The two of you were not on topic. Thus, I gave you a warning. I can give you an infraction instead, if you'd like. :3

Edit: Above has now become invalid since the thread is now in the Spam Zone. Thank you, Miburo. xD

Quote:
btw..ima post like this from
now on, because it makes me
feel like that slow kid who writes
in pink and claims to have a penis
b something.. dunno i forget..
That could be considered a flame, ya know, lol. "Slow kid"? Choose your battles wisely.

And yes, the spam zone was removed before, and was replaced by the Daily Convo Threads. Then, by popular demand, it was brought back.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:57 PM   #40
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Yay, more pointless bitching about the forum, so original.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:58 PM   #41
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowwolf View Post
i dont always come in here anymore because its like everything has changed, new people, new layout, new everything.
everyone kinda bailed.
I dont mind new mature people,but annoying ones are a nono. I was pretty bummed when the 05 banner was removed and replaced with a diff one...since I pretty much grew on it. I agree about the friends leaving...they were mainly all my rl friends that bailed on me.

What really keeps me on here is alot of good folks that I still know and I like to discuss my opinions on the latest Naruto chapters and other threads...and I also am trying to become Hokage because me and my rl friends tried to beat one another to see who will be the first to make that title...I think I'm winning so far.>_>

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 09:03 PM   #42
balmung5000
cpas

balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

ill report that
since you did flame me
calling me a slow kid posting like this
thanks dist you make this easy
but hey if you wanna talk about style
what kind of person
first wear abacrombie
and then try to make it look gangsta
and on top of all that
takes your typical myspace poses
check yourself
before you step up to the plate =)
Old 04-09-2008, 09:11 PM   #43
balmung5000
cpas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowwolf View Post
well if you wanted to do that both of you could be reported.. him for the flame and you for the maybe would be threat at the bottom of this post..
go report another one
of my posts there

cry moar =)
Old 04-09-2008, 09:13 PM   #44
Miburo

How the fuck was that a "threat?"

If all the "oldies" that left were like this, then good riddance. Seriously. ; )
Old 04-09-2008, 09:14 PM   #45
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, man the fuck up, its a forum, stop reporting lame shit already.