Jiraiya or Orochumaru - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

View Poll Results: Who would win?
Jiraiya 135 80.36%
Orochumaru 20 11.90%
tie 13 7.74%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-11-2008, 12:02 AM   #46
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jiraiya or Orochumaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2Shredz View Post
If the fight took place do you honestly believe that Orochimaru would have absolutely zero chance of winning? That's the question I would like to pose.
Unless jiraiya was drugged or poisoned then sorry to say this man but yes 0 chance no way he would beat jiraiy at even base form and assuming he does which he wouldn't cause of all his one hit jutsu ko jiraiya has hermit mode and that's just about it lol.

@Liondemon i stopped reading your crap of a post 2 pages ago now ou are a hopeless man with a failed thread sorry.

you understand that all your posts are asumtions "oh imagine what he accomplished imagine this imagine that"

fact is he has shown nothing of those 50 years of what you call "imagine accomplishments"

Now how about you imagine orochimaru kissing my white asss how bout it.

Last edited by Namikaze85; 04-11-2008 at 12:06 AM.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2008, 12:05 AM   #47
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
If the fight took place do you honestly believe that Orochimaru would have absolutely zero chance of winning? That's the question I would like to pose.
All the fansboys seem to think so. Everybody sees JIraiya go into hermit mode, and barely even show us much of what it does, and then kill 3 of Pein's body due to a jutsu that's not his, and a mode that he cant even go into without help, and all of a sudden Orochumaru is no match. It's crazy. The facts in the Manga lead to the fact that Orochumaru was better from the start to the end, despite what Jiraiya could do.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 04-11-2008 at 12:06 AM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 12:06 AM   #48
Torn2Shredz
Academy Student

Torn2Shredz is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, that ends that. Neither one of us is going to change their minds I suppose.
At least this was far more enjoyable than reading physiology.
Torn2Shredz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 12:10 AM   #49
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Well, that ends that. Neither one of us is going to change their minds I suppose.
At least this was far more enjoyable than reading physiology.
You seem to be a good guy let me tell you a word of advice first never follow liondemon he fails at every debate he has so yeah..

Second don't use assumptions as proof and half ass theories either that's what liondemon did and don't be a coward amking a thread when you lose a debate to ask for pitty from the members because then when you fail like liondemon it would make you look like an -------.

Liondemon how's the imagining coming along how about you imagine how oro beat sasuke and itachi oh wait lmfaooooo
Old 04-11-2008, 12:14 AM   #50
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
U keepasking 4 proof when it is there. U are just making half valid comments on my post, telling me who Orochumaru lost to, in a weakened state, and to a jutsu that onle the Sharingan can use. I'm not really concerned about what Jiraya can do or what Sasuke did.
Woah woah woah. So you're going to sit there and assume Orochimaru was weakened when he faced off against Itachi, at 11 years of age? When he faced off against 4 tailed Naruto? When faced Itachi again?

LMAO

Quote:
Yeah, Jiraiya LET Orochumaru go. He was there to stop him from leaving and the last thing we saw was Orochumaru rushing towards Jiraiya. As if he could LET Orochumaru go. See this is what I'm talking about. U just come uo with any possibility u can to support Jiraiya's superiority when we all know that Jiraiya COULDN'T stop Orochumaru.
Where is the fact that Jiraiya couldn't stop him? I mean, because, apparently, YOU know exactly how the fight went, right? So tells us, Sir Know It all, how did the fight go?

Quote:
Well Sarutobi said himself that he always wanted Orochumaru to be the 4th. He even tried to ignore the evil in him because he wanted Orochumaru to succeed him so badly. The admiraton for Orochumaru's talents and genius was so strong that Sarutobi LET Orochumaru leave. That is in the manga. dind't i prove that a couple weeks ago in the original thread where this all started? Dont make me find it again.
And uh, didn't Tsunade say that Sarutobi actually wanted Jiraiya to be his successor?

Quote:
My point by saying that he was called a once in a ? decade genius by Sarutobi is to show that he always had genius that Jiraiya didnt, and he focused on new jutsu all his life which Jiraiya didnt. Are those not two of the most valuable attributes that a shinobi can have in a shinobi world? What was the point of u writing "what's the point". Isnt it obvious? Once again, common sense.
Oh, I think I see. So, in your eyes, Orochimaru can beat Jiraiya in a fight, because he focused his time on learning new techniques. Am I right? While Jiraiya didn't focus all of his time on learning new techniques. Let me know if I've got it right.

Right. Again, that doesn't prove that Orochimaru can beat Jiraiya in a fight. I honestly, to the bottom of my God damn heart, do NOT, give a flying FUCK, that Orochimaru spent his life trying to learn new techniques. The amount of techniques one can use means jack shit. Kakashi agrees with this. Quality > quantity. Jiraiya is proof of this. And actually, so is Itachi, since Itachi owned Orochimaru twice, and he did it without using 101 techniques.

Quote:
There u go again sying anything to try to prove your point. How can u call Itachi and Sasuke 2 kids.
Itachi was a child when he first owned Orochimaru, no?

Quote:
And Itrachi didnt kill Orochumaru. he sealed him away. He have seen Orochumaru sealed away before haven't we.
He put Oro away for good. He might as well be dead, because he's not coming back out of an eternal genjutsu from a magical being.

Quote:
Orochumaru was in a weakened state, and lost to the Sharingan's abilities.
Right, he was so weakened that he busted out the Hydra technique. Suuure.

Quote:
Can anybody else in the shinobi world bring Hokage's or anyone else back from the dead and force them to fight for him?
How does the ability to do that mean Orochimaru can beat Jiraiya? Especially since those he summoned were sealed away? Try again.

Quote:
That was his POWERFULL JUTSU.
That was also his way of making sure the summons do the work for him.

Quote:
All is fair in love and shinobi war. That 3 on 1 doesnt take away from his talents.
No one said Orochimaru wasn't talented.

Quote:
It only adds on to it by showing what he is capable of as well as the 3rd Hokage who wanted Orochumaru the be THE FOURTH HOKAGE.
Yet Tsunade said otherwise zomg.

Quote:
Who cares if he failed at his goal.
Oh right, so it matters that he learned new techniques and all this crap, but it doesn't matter that he was a total failure at his goals and in life? That's not how it works.

Quote:
Can u imagine how much he accomplished in his 50 years of living, with his goal and natural genius? That is the point.
He managed to fight Sarutobi, and not even kill him. What did Sarutobi in was the fact that he had to use Death God. So Oro win based on a technicality, just like Sasuke. What else? He managed to (before, in time) get owned by a child, he managed to get punched ONCE, and was sent back home by Tsunade, he fought 4 tailed Naruto and was nearly decimated, he was killed by Sasuke and taken over by Sasuke, he was then owned again by a near dead Itachi. Yep, some great, note worthy accomplishments for someone whom you speak so fondly of.

Quote:
We are not discussing who he lost to or if he completed his goal.
Oh yes we are! So I was right, you've only made this with intentions of making points that support Orochimaru's side of things. How lame of you.

Quote:
We are talking about whether or not Jiraya EVER BECAME a match for Orochumaru or not.
He became more than a match for him. God, I feel like I'm talking to a child from a foreign country who can't seem to understand what I'm saying.

Quote:
Orochumaru got better while Jiraiya got comfortable.
Um, in case you forgot, Jiraiya made guys like Itachi and Kisame retreat. Someone who just got COMFORTABLE wouldn't be able to do that. Nor would someone who just got COMFORTABLE, have been able to nearly kill Pain, the Akatsuki leader and user of a legendary doujutsu, Rinnegan.

Quote:
And by naming what Jiraiya can do does not make him better than Orochumaru so please stop.
Oh right, like how you go out of your way to bring up Edo Tensei and these little comments by Sarutobi? But I can't list some of the things Jiraiya can do to actually BEAT Orochimaru? lol Lame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionfanboy
All the fansboys seem to think so.
Wow. Since you've gone out of your way to call anyone who votes for Jiraiya a fanboy, then I'll go out of my way to refer to you as an Orochimaru fangirl. It's only fair, you see.

Quote:
Everybody sees JIraiya go into hermit mode, and barely even show us much of what it does
Oh wow, such...such a large amount of ignorance. It hurts! Read the fight again.

Quote:
The facts in the Manga lead to the fact that Orochumaru was better from the start to the end, despite what Jiraiya could do.
Perhaps in the manga you've been reading, which would have been written by some Orochimaru lover, like yourself. Who's to stuck on their assumptions to make any sense. And the best thing of all of this? You STILL haven't proven shit. You haven't shown anything that Orochimaru can do to beat Jiraiya in a fight.

And with that, since you seem to be the most ignorant of us all, and you show no evidence of anything, I'll now stop taking you seriously. Not just in this thread either. >.> Such a joke this was. /gone

Last edited by MikeyM1979; 04-11-2008 at 12:20 AM.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 12:14 AM   #51
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Orochimaru was a natural genius, while Jiraiya had to work for his position. The stronger of the two had to have been Jiraiya at the end, but in the begining I'm more than positive it was Orochimaru.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:19 AM   #52
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
Orochimaru was a natural genius, while Jiraiya had to work for his position. The stronger of the two had to have been Jiraiya at the end, but in the begining I'm more than positive it was Orochimaru.
I agree 100% i said so from the begining that oro may have been better in their childhood but jiraiya ended up being stronger and greater in the end.

Same with sasuke and naruto.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:20 AM   #53
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
You seem to be a good guy let me tell you a word of advice first never follow liondemon he fails at every debate he has so yeah..

Second don't use assumptions as proof and half ass theories either that's what liondemon did and don't be a coward amking a thread when you lose a debate to ask for pitty from the members because then when you fail like liondemon it would make you look like an -------.

Liondemon how's the imagining coming along how about you imagine how oro beat sasuke and itachi oh wait lmfaooooo
U take this thread too seriously. I make threads for answers to questions I may have ,to hear different opinions and thoughts on subjects, and to hopefully see something I may be missing. U seem to be a liondemon hater. Why do u hate me? "Dont be a cward like lion demon". "Dont look 4 pity like liondemon". "Dont look look like an ass like liondemon". "Liondemon fails at every debate". That isn't true but I dont really care. Do u really think I'm looking 4 friends to tag team on threads with me, or pity, or recognition on here? I'm too mature for something like that. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. I'll be the first to admit it when I see it. The only people who are always right are fools so losing a debate means nothing to me. What do i win if i do win? Who are any of u to me? U need to get that hater up out u and stop attacing my character and either let it go ur just comment on the comments in this thread. "Naruto, you still think like a kid".

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 04-11-2008 at 12:38 AM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 12:21 AM   #54
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
Pretty much, yeah. Nice to see someone with some sense.

Distortion, you'd better not say anything that supports Jiraiya. It may cause lionfangirl to label you a *MAJOR GASP*....fanboy!
Old 04-11-2008, 12:21 AM   #55
Torn2Shredz
Academy Student

Nami, let me give you a piece of info. I say what I want to say, I do what I want to do, I think what I want to think. I do have an active imagination, much the same as Liondemon, when I was younger I wrote stories in the form erotic literature and was paid well for it. Now i'm a first year med student with no debt thanks to my imagination.

Now for my point:
It's manga, it's impossible to say anything is for certain. It defies the laws of physics.

Last edited by Torn2Shredz; 04-11-2008 at 12:39 AM.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:27 AM   #56
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Nami, let me give you a piece of info. I say what I want to say, I do what I want to do, I think what I want to think. I do have an active imagination, much the same as Liondemon, when I was younger I wrote stories in the form erotic literature and was paid well for it. Now i'm a first year med student with no debt thanks to my imagination.
I'm guessing this is something that stemmed from what Nami said? 'Cause, I know I didn't mention a word about imagination.

Quote:
Now for my point:
It's anime, it's impossible to say anything is for certain. It defies the laws of physics.
It's manga. Also, when facts ARE given, said, or shown, then yes, some things are certain.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:30 AM   #57
Torn2Shredz
Academy Student

So Mike, you would be willing to say with 100% certainty that with the information given that Orochimaru loses to Jariaya period, and there is no way that there could be any other outcome.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:31 AM   #58
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
So Mike, you would be willing to say with 100% certainty that with the information given that Orochimaru loses to Jariaya period, and there is no way that there could be any other outcome.
I never said 100%. I know Jiraiya would win. I just never gave a percentage, because, well, I don't do that. I go based on what I've seen in their fights, what we're told, what they're mainly capable of in character, etc.

Edit: Sleep....

Last edited by MikeyM1979; 04-11-2008 at 12:33 AM.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:34 AM   #59
Torn2Shredz
Academy Student

What percentage would you give if you had to give one?
Old 04-11-2008, 01:26 AM   #60
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

Forgetting my hatred on Orochimaru .... and my love for Jiraiya ...
I can see that hermit mode Jiraiya can beat Orochimaru ... this is a prediction
because thw won't have the chance to fight again .... which is sad

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :