Jiraiya or Orochumaru - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

View Poll Results: Who would win?
Jiraiya 135 80.36%
Orochumaru 20 11.90%
tie 13 7.74%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-19-2008, 09:32 AM   #121
jagglerclod
Genin

jagglerclod is on a distinguished roadjagglerclod is on a distinguished road
Re: Jiraiya or Orochumaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthekage View Post
Your post contains alot of assumptions.
we are talking bout versus topics, so it contains, not just facts but also analysis.. analysis, includes, possibilities and assumptions.. in a battle, u r not just relying on facts, but also strategies...

Old 04-19-2008, 10:38 AM   #122
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagglerclod View Post
yap.. u're ryt edo tensei is the most impressive and only good jutsu of orochimaru.. but edo tensei alone can beat jiraiya.. how? edo tensei is the technique that revives, ryt? it means that if orochimaru revives 1st hokage, 2nd hokage, 3rd hokage, 4th hokage, 3rd kazekage, 4th kazekage, and kimimaru, with those revive shinobi battles jiraiya concurrently, do think jiraiya can defeat them?
Do you know how long you need to prepare for this jutsu you don't know shit it took him like a couple of year to find the right people to use their bodies when they died you need dead bodies set up in order to use this. And i am sorry but there is no giving oro time this is a fight 1 on 1 you can't give oro prep time for his ass to win that's lame so no sorry no prep time meaning no edo tensei. And i know what i am talking about because he could have used edo tensei on 4tk naruto but did he NOOOOOO why because it takes much to long to prepere for it without the proper cautions and bodies this jutus won't work. Remeber how kabuto said to tsunade if you want use to revive your brother and BF you must have 2 bodies ready on your side to sacrifice.

Quote:
in addition to the topic ths are what u said in ur post,
Now here is what oro accomplished.
Snake jutsu
head streching
biting people
kusangai sword
rashamon gates
replacement
and his strongest jutsu edo tensei..
Thank's for copy pasting my post you are a funny one aren't ya you don't know wtf you are talking about because on this whole list the only thing he can use and will use are those 6 noe do tensei.

Quote:
but i think u forgot his FORBIDDEN jutsus..
orochimaru has a lot of forbidden jutsus, am u ryt?
Nope you are very wrong actually because were are those jutsu you speak off show me a page to were it shows that he has thesejutsu and is using them. He had more then enough times to use them in fights but he never used anything else but,snakes,strecinhg his head,biting,replacements..... that's all he ever uses i doubt he has anything because if he did he would have used it.
Quote:
therefore aside from edo tensei which is a forbidden jutsu, he also has and can use many forbidden jutsus against the battle...
HE has nothing until you show me a page towere it shows him using all thses"jutsu" hea has then he has no jutsu. And edot tensei needs a lot of prep time and i am sorry but you can give any prep time here this a 1 on 1 no speical treatment rules like prep time for anyone.
Quote:
in addition to that, orochimaru teaches sasuke alot of techniques, it means that "most" of sasuke's technique shown in sasuke-itachi fight are taught by orochimaru, it means that kirin is one of them..
Um oro didn't teach shit to sasuke if you read the manga which you didn't all of sasuke's chdiro variation sasuke learned by himself orochimaru says"i have never seen such variation moves before" Oro didn't teach him shit he might have helped him with variations but in the end sasuke learned it all himself. As for kirin lmfaoooo you don't know if oro taught him that oro might have shown him the idea of how he can learn it and being a genius he learned it himself. Because oro's element isn't lightning so there is no point in oro knowning a lighting element attack when orochimaru's element is wind. so yeahh read the manga more.

Quote:
even though kirin may not be the exact jutsu that oro taught, but oro has the technique similar to that or have the same principle to the kirin, therefore oro has a powerful jutsu as strong as kirin..
Read what i wrote above this one oro couldn't have taught him it because lightning isn't his element it's wind there is no point in learning a lighting element if you can't use it. Oro had more then enough time to show us his "great" jutsu in battle and sorry his great jutsu of snakes etc etc are all pathetic and jiraiya would mop the floors with him.

edit"Jaggercloud no buddy you can't assume here it doesn't work like that you must only state facts for your side otherwise everything else is completel bullshit and doesn't count. There is no assuming and saying it as fact sorry but until you learn that nobody will take you seriously here. And now that i know you think assuming is ok lmfaooo i won't take you seriously either.

Last edited by Namikaze85; 04-19-2008 at 10:40 AM.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 10:41 AM   #123
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

[quote=Namikaze85;1491378]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagglerclod View Post

Yeah i analyze alright

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/140/05/

I analyzed how orochimaru was scared shit less of a kid and said itachi is stronger then him lmfaooo that i analyzed go seel your analyze busllshit to someone else oro is weak plain and simple he may have been stronger then jiraiya back in the day but that's changed now.

Also did i mention how oro mentioned itachi is stronger then himself and that is why he ran like a bitch from aka oh wait it's all in that link also did i mention how itachi AND KISAME ran from jiraiya.....

kthxbaiiii
Good analisis.

It's true, jiraiya would own oro in shippuuden.(Mayby before)

The point is, jiraiya wins! =D

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Hokage4354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 11:32 AM   #124
KoNg
Chuunin

Location: I ran away to become a graffiti artist....find me...TeK28
KoNg can only hope to improve

Quote:
Yeah ie he can get away from toad stomach or hell swamp which is a negeative oro fan boy nexttt. Yeah 2 giant fukign snake longer then oro couldn't "extend" at a 30% jiraiya but at 100% jiraiya orochimaru would wow you are apthetic you refuse to give in even when facts prove it all it's sad actually but hey you are a little delusional boy. Jiraiya would be dumb uf he din't use it and stop saying dumb shit like this kid seriously do you want to be seen as a .....
I highly doubt that Hell Swamp is a jutsu that consumes little to no chakra, and if he for sure wants to drown Oro he would probably would be draining his chakra. Also, Oro's snakes can't extend longer than they are, Oro would extend and keep puking himself out.

Quote:
yeah but he wouldn' need them hell swamp toad stomach delusional kid you must stop lmfaoo. Snakes only which jiraiya could own with apeice ofhis hair oh wait he already has owned summon tice the size of manda with his hair.that's because you are a fan boy who is blind to see the facts that the manga give us and you keep writing no offense but you keep writing ignorant posts with no sense to them just a bunch of shit put together that was countered like 100x already. No pein was lucky because he had his summoing body and he took it out just in case and started some kind of ruitual summoing before jiraiya killed all 3 of them pa frog said that. Pein admitted to only wining because of his secret if oro couldn't even scratch itachi he would die against pein very quickly but i wouldn't think a kid like you could accept defeat even though you already were like 10 pages ago

Oro would just cut through the toad stomach and Jiri's hair, if the Kusanagi can cut through Emna the monkey then I believe it can cut through the toad stomach or Jiri's hair. Also, Oro didn' want to kill Itachi, he wanted his body, and if he fucked up Itachi, then I guess he did what he did for nothing. ( I'm not saying Oro can kill Itachi.)

Quote:
WTF ARE YOU TALKIGN ABOUT PLEASE JUST FOR THAT YOU NEED TO DISAPPEAR FROM THE FORUMS LIKE NOW he didn't clone shit he robbed the first hokages dna and started to inject kids with it a fuking pre schooler could do the same yamato was lucky enough to survive BECAUSE ALL THE OTHERS FAILED. Orochiamru is a washed up has been who's job is to be made a bitch by children and be killed by them.
How else did he spread the DNA to all the kids, he probably did some cloning to the DNA sequence. And Yamato having the abilities of the First is practically a clone, read a dictionary.

Quote:
"a person who wields a shuriken can still be beaten by a man with a pebble if the man with a pebble trained hard and became skilled with it"
"A man who has split his skill to be diverse will have a better chance than someone who is single-minded."

---

If you only know how to jab...how will you block? It is critical to also learn a hook, because the side of your face would be open all day.
Old 04-19-2008, 12:47 PM   #125
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoNg View Post
I highly doubt that Hell Swamp is a jutsu that consumes little to no chakra, and if he for sure wants to drown Oro he would probably would be draining his chakra. Also, Oro's snakes can't extend longer than they are, Oro would extend and keep puking himself out.
It's already obvious jiraiya as naruto has lot's of chakra to fuk around with otherwise he wouldn't be using rasengan like it was nothing or ultimate rasengan for that matter. This jutsu he was able to sink 2 snakes at only 30% imagine what he would do at a 100. Oro has never shown to strech out his entire body only his neck and that's hard to do when you keep getting sucked in and the longest his neck ever stretched was like what a couple of feet come one man you aren't an idiot don't make claims like this it makes you look ignorant.

Quote:
Oro would just cut through the toad stomach and Jiri's hair, if the Kusanagi can cut through Emna the monkey then I believe it can cut through the toad stomach or Jiri's hair. Also, Oro didn' want to kill Itachi, he wanted his body, and if he fucked up Itachi, then I guess he did what he did for nothing. ( I'm not saying Oro can kill Itachi.)
WTF IS ENAM TO TOAD STOMACH enma is a animal oro can cut through anyone but this toad stomach couldn't be broken by anything itachi was forced to use AMATERASU to get free this is basically saying kusangai is more powerful then amaterasu lmfaoo please stop before you make yourself look like a ...... Kusangai is a aplin sword only thing it has is oro can use it by using his fingers to move it that's all nothing more other then that it's a plain sword. Toad stomach would fuking kill rochimaru ont he spot kusangai wouldn't help at all. Like jiraiya said nothing can break it onyl reason it was broken was because of amaterasu which is said to burn through anything and look how powerful that jutsu is without that itachi and kisame wouldn't be alive in part 2.

Quote:
How else did he spread the DNA to all the kids, he probably did some cloning to the DNA sequence. And Yamato having the abilities of the First is practically a clone, read a dictionary.
Wow i don't need to read anything you need study more kid. mere piece of dna can be injected into anyone a lot isn't needed just a few drops of blood or something. In shodaime's case oro took his remains and injected kids with parts of it thus all of them ended up dying yamato was just lucky that's all. Like i said even someone delusional like you could have done that.
And whats that have to do with anything oro is still a loser non of his genius helped him against itachi or sasuke or naruto and it won't help against a guy who is stronger then the other 3.

Quote:
"A man who has split his skill to be diverse will have a better chance than someone who is single-minded."
I guess single minded is you here because jiraiya is far from single minded he figured out a way around pein's flawless vision he has the sealing ability like none we have seen before. He is able to set detection seals thus if the enemy moves he is killed on the spot. He was even able to seal the amaterasu soething nbody in the manga has shown to do not even head uchiha madara so yeahh go tell that line to yourself because you seem to repeat all your w/e you call this a post chibrish and keep repeating it with no actual progress.

---

Quote:
If you only know how to jab...how will you block? It is critical to also learn a hook, because the side of your face would be open all day.
you know how dumb that sounds lmfaooo even if you don't know the hook you can still protect your face with your left while jabbing with your right or any other way you would like it lol.

And right back at ya i believe someone said this already but here it is. A person can go learn all fighting styles and techniques however at the end of the day if a person has a few styles or just one is excellent with it he can and will always trump the one with all the styles and techniques.

I believe sasuke itachi and naruto prove that oro has all his jutsu and so called techniques but he still got his ass beat down by all of them and jiraiya is stronger then those 3 and has honed all his skills and jutsu he has shown more versatlity then orochiamru ever has.
Old 04-19-2008, 01:45 PM   #126
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

Only in a dream does Oro' win. Oro's greatest single feature is that the bastard just wont die. And, he can thank Kishi and plot for that, not some great Jutsu. We have seen the best of Oro' and it just wouldn't be enough to take down the J-man. Jiraiya has too many strings to his bow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagglerclod;
we are talking bout versus topics, so it contains, not just facts but also analysis.. analysis, includes, possibilities and assumptions.. in a battle, u r not just relying on facts, but also strategies...
If I understand the general standing rule of this forum, it's that things are only facts if stated in the manga. You can't just post assumptions like they are facts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85;
edit"Jaggercloud no buddy you can't assume here it doesn't work like that you must only state facts for your side otherwise everything else is completel bullshit and doesn't count. There is no assuming and saying it as fact sorry but until you learn that nobody will take you seriously here. And now that i know you think assuming is ok lmfaooo i won't take you seriously either.
'nuff said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagglerclod;
it means that "most" of sasuke's technique shown in sasuke-itachi fight are taught by orochimaru, it means that kirin is one of them..
Pure assumption. As I stated earlier, the chances of Oro' having anything to do with Kirin are very low. Nami also pointed out Oro showed surprise at Sasukes Chidori variations, doesn't sound like Oro's schooled in the art of chidori. Not a surprise seeing Kakashi created Chidori, not Oro'.

analysis
analysis
analysis
analysis
analysis

I just wanted to use the word a few times too

Last edited by Matthekage; 04-19-2008 at 01:59 PM.
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:33 PM   #127
JiRaIyA4LiFe
Academy Student

JiRaIyA4LiFe is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Namikaze85;1492105]
Quote:
WTF ARE YOU TALKIGN ABOUT PLEASE JUST FOR THAT YOU NEED TO DISAPPEAR FROM THE FORUMS LIKE NOW he didn't clone shit he robbed the first hokages dna and started to inject kids with it a fuking pre schooler could do the same yamato was lucky enough to survive BECAUSE ALL THE OTHERS FAILED. Orochiamru is a washed up has been who's job is to be made a bitch by children and be killed by them.

orochiamru was stronger when he was younger i give you that but his desire to learn everything and with no time he failed miserably.
i liked ur argument up to this point. here is where i have to step in and say that oro is definetly strong... he did beat the third (and dont say with the help of the hokage's because regardless that is still his technique and thats how he chose to fight), he could hold his own against both sannin, Akatsuki saw him as a threat, he can regenerate himself, etc..

If oro spent more time on perfecting his justu and fighting style instead of just doing research and trying to become immortal he would be the strongest sannin out of the three and the strongest ninja in the naruto world.

And people say Oro left akatsuki because of Itachi but i think he only wanted itachi's eyes to defeat Madara and pain. and when that backfired he had no choice but to leave he couldn't afford fighting all three of them especially Madara who i think is after Sasuke's eyes. since he only has one. imagine that power.
JiRaIyA4LiFe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 06:41 PM   #128
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
i liked ur argument up to this point. here is where i have to step in and say that oro is definetly strong... he did beat the third (and dont say with the help of the hokage's because regardless that is still his technique and thats how he chose to fight), he could hold his own against both sannin, Akatsuki saw him as a threat, he can regenerate himself, etc..
No not really he needed this particular technique and prepped for it because he knew he wouldn't win otherwise. I mean if he has "jutsu" why use this one ... because he knows it's the only way. And he still barely won.

Quote:
If oro spent more time on perfecting his justu and fighting style instead of just doing research and trying to become immortal he would be the strongest sannin out of the three and the strongest ninja in the naruto world.
Lmfaoooo wow how funny i could have swron that's what he was doing gatheting jutsu which he never used thus him not having much and failing against children of the ages 11,15,15,21 that's very cool. Strongest ninja in the world fanboy much lmfaoooo minato madara etc etc would kill him in a flash.

Quote:
And people say Oro left akatsuki because of Itachi but i think he only wanted itachi's eyes to defeat Madara and pain.
Fail beyond comapre he wanted the eye to copy more jutsu thus making it easier for him however he failed 3 times against the uchiha.
Quote:
and when that backfired he had no choice but to leave he couldn't afford fighting all three of them especially Madara who i think is after Sasuke's eyes. since he only has one. imagine that power.
Do you even know wtf you are talking about now i mean damn first kong,then analysis man,then liondemon,now you i mean was i put on this planet to beat the ignorant non sense post s out of you. He left aka because itachi wiped the floors with him he said so himself pein would kill him without ven trying madara wouldn't kill him but rape him to death lmfaoo. He is a weakling a loser now that we have seen what jiraiya can really do he is nothing more then a pathetic washed up has been or in our case a never was.
Old 04-19-2008, 08:30 PM   #129
JiRaIyA4LiFe
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
No not really he needed this particular technique and prepped for it because he knew he wouldn't win otherwise. I mean if he has "jutsu" why use this one ... because he knows it's the only way. And he still barely won.

Lmfaoooo wow how funny i could have swron that's what he was doing gatheting jutsu which he never used thus him not having much and failing against children of the ages 11,15,15,21 that's very cool. Strongest ninja in the world fanboy much lmfaoooo minato madara etc etc would kill him in a flash.

Fail beyond comapre he wanted the eye to copy more jutsu thus making it easier for him however he failed 3 times against the uchiha. Do you even know wtf you are talking about now i mean damn first kong,then analysis man,then liondemon,now you i mean was i put on this planet to beat the ignorant non sense post s out of you. He left aka because itachi wiped the floors with him he said so himself pein would kill him without ven trying madara wouldn't kill him but rape him to death lmfaoo. He is a weakling a loser now that we have seen what jiraiya can really do he is nothing more then a pathetic washed up has been or in our case a never was.

ya but just because kishi hasn't said anything we've said doesn't meen u cant have an imagination and believe it could happen. because not all of naruto is known. for instance: lets say ur a fanboy of Itachi, would you ever thought Itachi would possibly be a good guy at the end doing everything he has done already?... no, ya i thought so. but i did think something like that could happen, i said it under my old name but then i was takin off by the administrators (different story). so just for ur reference i never stated anything i said. i only was saying hey, maybe it could happen.

In todays world we call that imagination, just like u imagine the world of naruto and try to get on the same level as the story. but clearly that and reality is confusing to u so we'll let that slide; and we shall all continue discussing the amazing IMAGINATION of Kishimoto... known as "Naruto"
Old 04-19-2008, 08:43 PM   #130
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fail4LiFe View Post
ya but just because kishi hasn't said anything we've said doesn't meen u cant have an imagination and believe it could happen.
YOU TO NEED TO BE EDUCATED LISTEN HERE BUDDY BOY IF KISHI DOESN'T SAY IT THEN YOU CAN CRY ALL YOU WANT BUT IT MEANS IT WON'T HAPPEN OR ISN'T TRUE ONLY FACTS FROM THE MANGA CAN BE USED IN DEBATES NO ASSUMPTIONS THAT'S HOW IT WORKS HERE ASK ANYONE YOU WANT.
Quote:
because not all of naruto is known.
tHUS WE WAIT FOR ANSWERS HOWEVER YOU CAN'T USE ASSUMPTIONS AS POINTS OF PROOF ESPECIALLY HALF ASSED ONES LIKE OROCHIMARU WAS TRYING TO REALLY BEAT MADARA AND PAIN LMFAOOO HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE AL IS NO INFO ON HIM HE DOESN'T KNOW DEIDARA OR HIDAN HOW THE FUK ARE YOU GOING TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE DEFEAT MADARA AND PEIN WHAT NOW ORO IS A GOOD GUY ALL OF THE SUDDEN LMFAOOO YOU NEW GUYS CRACK ME UP SO MUCH.
Quote:
for instance: lets say ur a fanboy of Itachi, would you ever thought Itachi would possibly be a good guy at the end doing everything he has done already?... no, ya i thought so. but i did think something like that could happen, i said it under my old name but then i was takin off by the administrators (different story). so just for ur reference i never stated anything i said. i only was saying hey, maybe it could happen.
FIRST OF ALL WE DON'T KNOW IF ITACHI WAS GOOD OR NOT MADARA COULD BE LYING LET'S FACE IT MADARA ISN'T THE FACE OF TRUTH HE HAS BEEN LYING AND DECEIVING FOR A CENTURY NOW MAKING EVERYONE BELIEVE HE WAS DEAD BESIDES I MADEA NICE THEORY ABOUT HIM LYING GO CHECK IT OUT AND SEE HOW MUCH SENSE IT MAKES THAT HE IS LYING WHICH HE IS JUST KEEP READING THE MANGA AND YOU WILL SEE. ALSO IT'S NICE TO KNOW YOU ARE A DUPLICATE ACCOUNT BECAUSE I AM SURE YOU WILL BE PERM BANNED SOON SINCE YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT IF YOUR OTHER WAS PERM BANNED.

Quote:
In todays world we call that imagination, just like u imagine the world of naruto and try to get on the same level as the story.
iN MANGA WORLD WE CALL IT BULLSHIT AND ONLY FACTS ARE ACCEPTED WELCOME TO MANGA LIFE HOW ARE YA DOING TODAY RULE NUMBER 1 ASSUMPTIONS ARE BULLSHIT UNLESS PROVEN IN THE MANGA.
Quote:
but clearly that and reality is confusing to u so we'll let that slide; and we shall all continue discussing the amazing IMAGINATION of Kishimoto... known as "Naruto"
But clearly you don't know wtf you are talking about and like i said if kishi hasn't written it you can imagine all you want even imagine in your sleep or afterlife however that imagination will never become reality unless kishi writes it in his manga buh bye now i will go and imagine you actually know what you are talking about but then again it would be like trying to imagine that fairy tales exist.
Old 04-19-2008, 09:19 PM   #131
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

It would be a good fight but oro would lose in the end

CO-OWNER OF CHRISTAINS UNITE FC .
Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
rep me green and I'l rep u a hulk lol
rudeboynin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 09:38 PM   #132
JiRaIyA4LiFe
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
YOU TO NEED TO BE EDUCATED LISTEN HERE BUDDY BOY IF KISHI DOESN'T SAY IT THEN YOU CAN CRY ALL YOU WANT BUT IT MEANS IT WON'T HAPPEN OR ISN'T TRUE ONLY FACTS FROM THE MANGA CAN BE USED IN DEBATES NO ASSUMPTIONS THAT'S HOW IT WORKS HERE ASK ANYONE YOU WANT.tHUS WE WAIT FOR ANSWERS HOWEVER YOU CAN'T USE ASSUMPTIONS AS POINTS OF PROOF ESPECIALLY HALF ASSED ONES LIKE OROCHIMARU WAS TRYING TO REALLY BEAT MADARA AND PAIN LMFAOOO HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE AL IS NO INFO ON HIM HE DOESN'T KNOW DEIDARA OR HIDAN HOW THE FUK ARE YOU GOING TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE DEFEAT MADARA AND PEIN WHAT NOW ORO IS A GOOD GUY ALL OF THE SUDDEN LMFAOOO YOU NEW GUYS CRACK ME UP SO MUCH.FIRST OF ALL WE DON'T KNOW IF ITACHI WAS GOOD OR NOT MADARA COULD BE LYING LET'S FACE IT MADARA ISN'T THE FACE OF TRUTH HE HAS BEEN LYING AND DECEIVING FOR A CENTURY NOW MAKING EVERYONE BELIEVE HE WAS DEAD BESIDES I MADEA NICE THEORY ABOUT HIM LYING GO CHECK IT OUT AND SEE HOW MUCH SENSE IT MAKES THAT HE IS LYING WHICH HE IS JUST KEEP READING THE MANGA AND YOU WILL SEE. ALSO IT'S NICE TO KNOW YOU ARE A DUPLICATE ACCOUNT BECAUSE I AM SURE YOU WILL BE PERM BANNED SOON SINCE YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT IF YOUR OTHER WAS PERM BANNED.

iN MANGA WORLD WE CALL IT BULLSHIT AND ONLY FACTS ARE ACCEPTED WELCOME TO MANGA LIFE HOW ARE YA DOING TODAY RULE NUMBER 1 ASSUMPTIONS ARE BULLSHIT UNLESS PROVEN IN THE MANGA.But clearly you don't know wtf you are talking about and like i said if kishi hasn't written it you can imagine all you want even imagine in your sleep or afterlife however that imagination will never become reality unless kishi writes it in his manga buh bye now i will go and imagine you actually know what you are talking about but then again it would be like trying to imagine that fairy tales exist.
"HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE AL IS NO INFO ON HIM HE DOESN'T KNOW DEIDARA OR HIDAN HOW THE FUK ARE YOU GOING TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE DEFEAT MADARA AND PEIN WHAT NOW ORO IS A GOOD GUY ALL OF THE SUDDEN LMFAOOO YOU NEW GUYS CRACK ME UP SO MUCH.FIRST OF ALL WE DON'T KNOW IF ITACHI WAS GOOD OR NOT"

sorry buddy but on this site your considered a moron cause u just contradicted urself. ur telling me not to make assumptions but ur arguing with assumptions back...? until u graduate junior high or highschool talk to me with respect cause obviously ur grammar and literature is lacking so clearly ur not smart.

and if we cant make assumptions and jus kid around with what we say then what fun is this site. not everything we say has to be facts obviously u learned it the hard way Namikaze85. this site is suppose to be fun not boring this aint school which u need.
Old 04-19-2008, 10:00 PM   #133
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

[QUOTE=JiRaIyA4LiFe;1492489]"HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE AL IS NO INFO ON HIM HE DOESN'T KNOW DEIDARA OR HIDAN HOW THE FUK ARE YOU GOING TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE DEFEAT MADARA AND PEIN WHAT NOW ORO IS A GOOD GUY ALL OF THE SUDDEN LMFAOOO YOU NEW GUYS CRACK ME UP SO MUCH.FIRST OF ALL WE DON'T KNOW IF ITACHI WAS GOOD OR NOT"

Quote:
sorry buddy but on this site your considered a moron cause u just contradicted urself. ur telling me not to make assumptions but ur arguing with assumptions back...? until u graduate junior high or highschool talk to me with respect cause obviously ur grammar and literature is lacking so clearly ur not smart.
My grammar lmfaooo have you glanced at the shit you write it's pathetic. What assumptions that orochimaru didn't know who the akastuki leader is it's fact wanna see proof. You know the book that kabuto gave naruto if it indeed said about all the members then it should have mentioned tobi however it didn't mention him. Pein is a mystery to a lot of people nobody knows who he is like the rain ninja said "people even go as far as to say he isn't even real". As for deidara he is a new member like it was said i can show you proof that sasori and oro were partners once oro ran away deidara was recruited and made sasori's new partner. As for hidan lmfaooo he is the newest member of aka i can post links to that to. So no mr. fail4life i argued back with facts that i can back up.

Quote:
and if we cant make assumptions and jus kid around with what we say then what fun is this site. not everything we say has to be facts obviously u learned it the hard way Namikaze85. this site is suppose to be fun not boring this aint school which u need.
Lame ass comeback "school what i need" you talk about my grammatical errors, yet once again your sentence i quoted in those marks is one big sentence structure. Also once again if you are debating something there is no fun you do it to win and prove a point you can't prove shit with assumptions you could only prove it with facts from the manga. So until you learn that and you will the HARD way you will never be taken seriously by anyone on this forum.

Last edited by Namikaze85; 04-19-2008 at 10:09 PM.
Old 04-20-2008, 12:58 AM   #134
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

I swear there is some secret to this Orochimaru dude. Seriously...

Those drugs give him an excessive amount of Chakra or he's a reincarnation of a bijuu that needs to unlock his power...

That "barfing" techinque takes up a lot of chakra.

He used the hydra technique.. (I thought he became a bijuu when he used that.) lolz

There is really a mystery to this guy and since Kishi loves using these japanese legends/ myths or whatever the hell it is then Orochimaru > Jiraiya... Snake > Frog > Slug > Snake

I forgot what it's called but it's similar to Rock Paper Scissors / Scissors > paper > Rock > Scissors..

J-man couldn't even regenerate his body parts like his companions.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 02:35 AM   #135
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
I swear there is some secret to this Orochimaru dude. Seriously...

Those drugs give him an excessive amount of Chakra or he's a reincarnation of a bijuu that needs to unlock his power...

That "barfing" techinque takes up a lot of chakra.

He used the hydra technique.. (I thought he became a bijuu when he used that.) lolz

There is really a mystery to this guy and since Kishi loves using these japanese legends/ myths or whatever the hell it is then Orochimaru > Jiraiya... Snake > Frog > Slug > Snake

I forgot what it's called but it's similar to Rock Paper Scissors / Scissors > paper > Rock > Scissors..

J-man couldn't even regenerate his body parts like his companions.
Regeneration won't save oro from being killed by hell swampp or toad stomach not unless he has amaterasu lmfaooo.

Or's regeneration isn't regeneration it's a bunch of snakes coming out to replace his lost limbs in conjunction with his special replacement thus alnoe he can't regenerate shit.

Lmfaoo going by a myth that's not even true yeah you can go by the "snake>frog>slug>snake shit butt hen you ould have to go by the jiraiya marries tsunade part which is also not true.

Sorry but oro is a weakling in the face of jiraiya it's just how it is.

ROFLLLLLLL 104 TO 14.