Naruto's counter for the Amaterasu? - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-15-2008, 07:42 PM   #31
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto's counter for the Amaterasu?

but more or less you can blow it out...

Owner of:

People live their lives bound
by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
to be "correct" or "true?"
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Harrada is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2008, 09:34 PM   #32
KoNg
Chuunin

Location: I ran away to become a graffiti artist....find me...TeK28
KoNg can only hope to improve

Thats a lie.
Im saying Naruto is helpless, Amaterasu is practicly a god jutsu, it burns for 5 days and 5 nights. Also, its not stated that Kyuubi can withstand Amaterasu, so Im saying you can try to blow it away, but Sasuke can guide it to Naruto with his eyes. (It burned through he fire toads stomach, it breathes fire!). I also highly doubt Naruto can seal the Amaterasu as fast or as well as Jiraiya.

Bunshins and Kyuubi chakra are no match for it, unless I see it confirmed. My verdict..Naruto is dead if Sasuke has a killing intent.
Old 04-15-2008, 11:24 PM   #33
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoNg View Post
Thats a lie.
Im saying Naruto is helpless, Amaterasu is practicly a god jutsu, it burns for 5 days and 5 nights. Also, its not stated that Kyuubi can withstand Amaterasu, so Im saying you can try to blow it away, but Sasuke can guide it to Naruto with his eyes. (It burned through he fire toads stomach, it breathes fire!). I also highly doubt Naruto can seal the Amaterasu as fast or as well as Jiraiya.

Bunshins and Kyuubi chakra are no match for it, unless I see it confirmed. My verdict..Naruto is dead if Sasuke has a killing intent.
Ya wanna know the cool thing about this here i'll tell you. You don't know wtf you are talking about roflll. First it burns for 7 days and 7 nights. Second If a cheap replacement fooled itachi thens asuke who is less talented and less smarter will be fooled by bushinns, end of story it happened to amny times before to sharingan users.

Now about kyuubi wtf are you talking about no protection demon fox's cloak protects against allllllllll PERIODDDDDD. Orochimaru too his kusangai not the bootleg one sasuke has and shoved down naruto's chest and nothinggggggg happened at alll.

If you can't get stabbed with a legendary sword aimed right at your heart then sorry bro but flames won't do shit to you regardless of what they are.

I am pretty sure that big ass blast naruto 4tk used on 3 rashamon gates would be enough if not to much to counter it. Only problem is he can't control the power to good. But guess what sasuke is a newb he doesn't even know how itachi or if madara is lying mhow madara evoked it on him yet.

As for as this manga goes it only triggers against madara oh yeah one more thing that nice sasuke now lost eye sight from that one use. And seeing in how it's second to strongest jutsu in the mks list i would say it did fairly good amount of damage.

So don't go around saying shit "till its proved" first let it be proved that sasuke could control it= disproved. Or that it can penetrate demon cloak "a lengendary sword that was shoved into him didn't even scratch him" soo yeah more proof for demon cloak then flames.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 11:45 PM   #34
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Amaterasu isn't an ordinary flame, the intensity is abnormal, the flame won't stop unless the person is reduced to ashes, why do you think everytime its out the first thing people do is seal it? As for cheap replacement? That cheap replacement was a high chakra - costing ability and is far from being cheap.

As a side note, the Kusangi would be burnt to ashes if put against Amaterasu. Also Naruto not controlling the power too good? Try not controlling at all, ex. Naruto turned on Sakura and flung her to the other side. Naruto is far from being in control in the majority of all his current fights.

Naruto knew that he was weak compared to Sasuke's past state (when they met in Orochimaru's lair) and Sasuke has only gotten stronger. Naruto had his kage bushins and Kyuubi back then too, alot of help that did him.

Naruto has learned a new technique which could easily destroy Sasuke. IF they clash and use Amaterasu vs Rasenshuriken, Naruto would be burnt to crispt, considering that Amaterasu would only get stronger because of Naruto's wind element. Lmao, but I would love to see him use Rasenshuriken on him, then we'll see how good of friends they really are, when Naruto ends his chakra usage for good, not to mention his life, then theres that off chase that Naruto could be burnt to a fish stick. Hmmm...

Yeah.. Naruto has no current counters, guess its back to Summer Ninja School for Naruto.

Last edited by Distortion; 04-15-2008 at 11:47 PM.
Distortion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 11:59 PM   #35
KoNg
Chuunin

Location: I ran away to become a graffiti artist....find me...TeK28
KoNg can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
Ya wanna know the cool thing about this here i'll tell you. You don't know wtf you are talking about roflll. First it burns for 7 days and 7 nights. Second If a cheap replacement fooled itachi thens asuke who is less talented and less smarter will be fooled by bushinns, end of story it happened to amny times before to sharingan users.

Now about kyuubi wtf are you talking about no protection demon fox's cloak protects against allllllllll PERIODDDDDD. Orochimaru too his kusangai not the bootleg one sasuke has and shoved down naruto's chest and nothinggggggg happened at alll.

If you can't get stabbed with a legendary sword aimed right at your heart then sorry bro but flames won't do shit to you regardless of what they are.

I am pretty sure that big ass blast naruto 4tk used on 3 rashamon gates would be enough if not to much to counter it. Only problem is he can't control the power to good. But guess what sasuke is a newb he doesn't even know how itachi or if madara is lying mhow madara evoked it on him yet.

As for as this manga goes it only triggers against madara oh yeah one more thing that nice sasuke now lost eye sight from that one use. And seeing in how it's second to strongest jutsu in the mks list i would say it did fairly good amount of damage.

So don't go around saying shit "till its proved" first let it be proved that sasuke could control it= disproved. Or that it can penetrate demon cloak "a legendary sword that was shoved into him didn't even scratch him" soo yeah more proof for demon cloak then flames.
First off 7 days and nights is better anyway. Itachi wasn't fooled by the Oro replacement, Sasuke just evaded it very well.

Where does it say that the Kyuubi protects him from all? What if he just healed fast? And whats the page for that?

And I believe the Kusanagi is no way comparable to Amaterasu, just re-watch the 3rd vs Oro Episodes, or read it, the swords just legendary, thats all.

I believe the Amaterasu would eat up the 4TK blast, just from sheer heat and power, i mean, if a draft from Amaterasu can help create a thunderstorm thats pretty damn hot.

Oh, and you are newb, how do you not know that Madara is or isn't telling the truth? Wait "til its proven". Oh, can Naruto control 4TK = Disapproved.....Didn't Naruto say he wouldn't use fox chakra = approved.....Didn't Yamato say prolonged use of 4TK would kill/badly hurt Naruto = Approved...Does it show that Sasuke loses vision after Amaterasu = Disapproved, and you wouldn't know if blood loss meant he lost vision.

Oh and as far as I see it, Amaterasu has burned through everything its touched so far, and I doubt Kyuubi chakra can stand the heat of the sun.

(Even though, Sasuke might only be able to use Amaterasu in the the presence of Madaras sharingan, This thread doesnt refer to that, so Nami you need to stay on topic newb).
Old 04-16-2008, 12:33 AM   #36
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoNg View Post
First off 7 days and nights is better anyway. Itachi wasn't fooled by the Oro replacement, Sasuke just evaded it very well.
Itachi seems to disagree with you there http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/390/16/ lmfaoooo "hard to detect" and a kage bushinn is impossible to detect for a sharingan user proved more then 100x already. And in naruto's case it's impossible even for a byakugan. Nice try though rofll.

Quote:
Where does it say that the Kyuubi protects him from all? What if he just healed fast? And whats the page for that?
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/291/11/ Sure it harms him but who gives a fuck lmfaooo he doesn't use it constantly so it won't be to much for one time use.

Quote:
And I believe the Kusanagi is no way comparable to Amaterasu, just re-watch the 3rd vs Oro Episodes, or read it, the swords just legendary, thats all.
That's very nice legendary sword legendary flame sure amaterasu is a lot more powerful then kusangai but it's the CONCEPT the demon fox's cloak was around him and oro stabbed his ass in the heart all that happened was he broke kusangai and sent oro flying to hell.

Quote:
I believe the Amaterasu would eat up the 4TK blast, just from sheer heat and power, i mean, if a draft from Amaterasu can help create a thunderstorm thats pretty damn hot.
Sheer heat and fire wtf are you talking about this blast is twice the size of amaterasu and just a mere touch and it burned sakura's hand did you see naruto's body his skin was torn to shreads only reason he was alive is because kyuubi power also has the instant healing ability otherwise throw that bitch on any other human and they would die without kyuubi healing. Not to mention if that blast hit you wouldn't burn up slowly there would be nothing left to you not even ashes if broke throw 3 rashamon gates at once like they were academy walls.

Quote:
Oh, and you are newb,
Thanks for the flame little boy.
Quote:
how do you not know that Madara is or isn't telling the truth?
I don't i speculate read my theory on that you'll see why.
Quote:
Oh, can Naruto control 4TK = Disapproved....
That doesn't stop him from killing you and tearing shit up and using attacks you make it sound as if just cause he can't control it mean he can't use it lmfaooo whichw e all know isn't rtrue so control has nothing to do with this even bettter if he goes on a rampage rofll.
Quote:
.Didn't Naruto say he wouldn't use fox chakra = approved.....
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/339/15/ Are those kyuubi eyes i see used against kakuzu opps i guess i proved that he still does nice try though little man.
Quote:
Didn't Yamato say prolonged use of 4TK would kill/badly hurt Naruto = Approved...
Failed. Jiraiya said that,and who gives a shit lmfaooo don't take away naruto's power to make your side stronger. Jiraiya said that it would hurt naruto as well but hye shit happens tsunade's recreation thing hurts as well but she uses it when needed this is a needed moment or so we say.
Quote:
Does it show that Sasuke loses vision after Amaterasu = Disapproved,
ROFLMFAOOOOOO OMFGGG MKS =BLINDNESS OVER LONG TERM USE PROVEN 1000000000X.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/397/05/ yeah i guess that panting and grabing your eyes proves nothing oh waitt didn't itachi do the same while he was going blind http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/388/13/ that's after tsukuyomi.......http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/390/10/ that's after amaterasu so yeah once again you fail.
Quote:
and you wouldn't know if blood loss meant he lost vision.
Check the links above nuff said nexttttt...

Quote:
Oh and as far as I see it, Amaterasu has burned through everything its touched so far, and I doubt Kyuubi chakra can stand the heat of the sun.
Yes and kyuubi chakra burned naruto's skin off and the only reason he was alive is because of the healing he get's from kyuubi on sight on any injury throw that cloak on sasuke let's see what's left of him then.....

Quote:
This thread doesnt refer to that, so Nami you need to stay on topic newb).
Yep this newb just ripped you apart. now go run along to your mommy little boy.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:40 AM   #37
jagglerclod
Genin

jagglerclod is on a distinguished roadjagglerclod is on a distinguished road

i dont think so, in every battle of naruto,
kage bunshin help him a lot whatever kind of situation it is..
so dont count out the kage bunshin of naruto..

Naruto does need a shield, he has no defense whatsoever bunshins will not solve every possible situation.[/QUOTE]
jagglerclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 08:57 AM   #38
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

4 tails is not Naruto, it's kyuubi. Without Yamato present, bye bye Naruto. No use even mentioning that as a power of Naruto's.

That 'cheap replacement' technique is one of Orochimaru's techniques, and as Itachi says, extremely hard to detect and consumes a MASSIVE amount of chakra.

Sorry, but Naruto ain't got nothing on either Kirin or Amaterasu. He can't even use rasenshuriken. At this point, anybody who says Naruto is stronger is just a fanboy in denial.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 10:08 AM   #39
kenneth20748
Chuunin

kenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the rough

Ok, I am going to answer the question now. Amaterasu moves at the speed of the user's sight. Unless Naruto and all his bushins can avoid his eyesight, naruto will burn. The only defense is a blind spot. Let's just thank god Sasuke doesn't have Byukugan and Amaterasu, then he would be broken.

Naruto could however PnJ it, just like my yugioh card... lolz

kenneth20748 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 10:28 AM   #40
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

I know how he could counter it, he could have Kakashi save him by teleporting him away!

Old 04-16-2008, 11:47 AM   #41
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
4 tails is not Naruto, it's kyuubi. Without Yamato present, bye bye Naruto. No use even mentioning that as a power of Naruto's.
That's ok he'll kill sasuke and then yamato will show up later lmfaoooo and since sasuek can't even control amatwerasu yet same goes to him no power of his that's itachi's power. Bu this thread is about counters this isn't a real fight here this is a scenario on what if this happened if the future if sasuke learns how to control amaterasu and we all know naruto will for sure learn how to control kyuubi chakra better so yeah like i said don't take away powers from either side to help your argument it only makes you look more lame.

Quote:
That 'cheap replacement' technique is one of Orochimaru's techniques, and as Itachi says, extremely hard to detect and consumes a MASSIVE amount of chakra.
If he can't see a fuking replacement how the hell will he see a kage bushinn once again sharingan cannot tell real from unreal EVEN A BYAKUGAN COULDN'T that's that liek it or not deny all you want but kage bushinnis the answer or 1 of them at least.

Quote:
Sorry, but Naruto ain't got nothing on either Kirin or Amaterasu. He can't even use rasenshuriken. At this point, anybody who says Naruto is stronger is just a fanboy in denial.
He doesn't need to use rasenshurkien say sasuek uses kirin he just aims rs on kirin BUH BYEEEEEEE KIRIN WIND > LIGHTNING once again who the fuk are you to take away his jutsu and say what he can and cannot use sure it's still 50% he onyl used it once and tsunade said if he keeps up CONSTANT use then he wont be able to use jutsu anymore one more time won't matter. And he will master it in the future sorry but nartuto's jutsu are that damn to powerful that's why it's harder for him. And like you said "naruto can't can' control 4 tails uyet" oh yeah guess what sasuke doesn't even know how the fuk he got amaterasu yet weather it was evoked by madara or itachi he doesn't know he doesn't even know how to control it yet. But this thread isn't about control it's about finding counters for sasuke's amaterasu i found more then 1 already 4tk,demon cloak,4tk super b chakra ball blast. Weather he can control it or not is not the question of this thread the question is "WHEN AND IF SASUEK GAINS CONTROL" same for naruto he will eventually control those tails like it or not. He can already control 2 by the third one he has little control and by the 4th he is gone but hey that's how it is his power and jutsu are to damn strong and need control which he will get but currently this is speaking of amaterasu control in the future i cane easily say naruto will know how to control 4 in the future. And anyone who denies that is a complete sasuke fan boy not in denial but scared of losing.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:05 PM   #42
trondah
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
That's ok he'll kill sasuke and then yamato will show up later lmfaoooo and since sasuek can't even control amatwerasu yet same goes to him no power of his that's itachi's power. Bu this thread is about counters this isn't a real fight here this is a scenario on what if this happened if the future if sasuke learns how to control amaterasu and we all know naruto will for sure learn how to control kyuubi chakra better so yeah like i said don't take away powers from either side to help your argument it only makes you look more lame.
Right, when confronted with the truth you'd rather get back on topic I see. Yet you keep blasting Sasuke so I guess I can counter those comments as well. Amaterasu is not Itachi's power anymore, he gave it to Sasuke remember? Oh, and he can't control it? All he has to do is release it and LOOK at his opponent, big deal stop your nonsense he almost fried Madara. No matter how much Naruto tries, he can't control 4 tails, it is impossible because it is MINI KYUUBI when are you going to understand that? Guess you just don't want to understand it. Controlling kyuubi chakra is an entirely different thing if you ask me.

Quote:
If he can't see a fuking replacement how the hell will he see a kage bushinn once again sharingan cannot tell real from unreal EVEN A BYAKUGAN COULDN'T that's that liek it or not deny all you want but kage bushinnis the answer or 1 of them at least.
He doesn't need to, he can just burn through them all. Stop saying replacement like it was a common technique, only him and Orochimaru could use it, now nobody can use it. Doesn't really matter what I say, in your eyes bunshins will solve anything. It is indeed an extremely useful jutsu, but it will only get him so far.

Quote:
He doesn't need to use rasenshurkien say sasuek uses kirin he just aims rs on kirin BUH BYEEEEEEE KIRIN WIND > LIGHTNING once again who the fuk are you to take away his jutsu and say what he can and cannot use sure it's still 50% he onyl used it once and tsunade said if he keeps up CONSTANT use then he wont be able to use jutsu anymore one more time won't matter. And he will master it in the future sorry but nartuto's jutsu are that damn to powerful that's why it's harder for him. And like you said "naruto can't can' control 4 tails uyet" oh yeah guess what sasuke doesn't even know how the fuk he got amaterasu yet weather it was evoked by madara or itachi he doesn't know he doesn't even know how to control it yet. But this thread isn't about control it's about finding counters for sasuke's amaterasu i found more then 1 already 4tk,demon cloak,4tk super b chakra ball blast. Weather he can control it or not is not the question of this thread the question is "WHEN AND IF SASUEK GAINS CONTROL" same for naruto he will eventually control those tails like it or not. He can already control 2 by the third one he has little control and by the 4th he is gone but hey that's how it is his power and jutsu are to damn strong and need control which he will get but currently this is speaking of amaterasu control in the future i cane easily say naruto will know how to control 4 in the future. And anyone who denies that is a complete sasuke fan boy not in denial but scared of losing.
Are you serious? You really think Naruto would pull of a rasenshuriken to deflect kirin? And why the fuck are you getting offended saying I'm taking away Naruto's jutsu? First off, 4 tails is not a jutsu, and KISHI decided he can't use rasenshuriken not me. Even if he did manage to counter kirin with it, his arms would be ripped to shreds and Naruto could just finish him off with a kunai or something. I seriously doubt Naruto will be using tailed modes in the future, his new power will come from using that frog key and properly channeling the kyuubi chakra. Those tails come out when the seal leaks out chakra and the kyuubi tries to take control. This is why Naruto has been ordered not to use kyuubi chakra.

But you're right, this thread is about countering Amaterasu, so why don't you shut the hell up with your lame ass attempts to bash Sasuke and start discussing rationally.

The reality is Naruto CURRENTLY only has rasengan and bunshins to counter it with as far as we know. Sasuke doesn't read the perv book so spoilers is out of the question, remains to see if Jiraiya taught him something else.

Old 04-16-2008, 12:50 PM   #43
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
Right, when confronted with the truth you'd rather get back on topic I see. Yet you keep blasting Sasuke so I guess I can counter those comments as well. Amaterasu is not Itachi's power anymore, he gave it to Sasuke remember? Oh, and he can't control it? All he has to do is release it and LOOK at his opponent, big deal stop your nonsense he almost fried Madara. No matter how much Naruto tries, he can't control 4 tails, it is impossible because it is MINI KYUUBI when are you going to understand that? Guess you just don't want to understand it. Controlling kyuubi chakra is an entirely different thing if you ask me.
Never control kyyuubi that's funny very funny i could have sworn he already has control over 2 tails and partially over 3 so yeah nice failed attempt at a bullshit assumption there buddy. What pull amaterasu he can't control it yet like it said"it's a fail safe to use" it only triggers on sight of madara's sharingan so yeah currently he can't control shit. But this thread and you are assuming he can in the future and guess what since naruto is not to far from controlling 4 tails it's easier to assume he will then he won't He already has control over 2 tails and like jiraiya said partial control over 3 the 4th isn't that far away.

Quote:
He doesn't need to, he can just burn through them all. Stop saying replacement like it was a common technique, only him and Orochimaru could use it, now nobody can use it. Doesn't really matter what I say, in your eyes bunshins will solve anything. It is indeed an extremely useful jutsu, but it will only get him so far.
Once again all you so is assume you assume he can control it even though currently it only acts in the sight of madara's sharingan so please don't say shit like naruto can't get around it 4 tails or 3 tails actually is enough they have the same power with 3 having a bit less power then 4 of course. As for bushinns once again a bushinn has fooled the sharingan more then once already including itachi so yeah i am sorry to say but unless sasuke can tell the difference from 1000 bodies which is real then sorry. Naruto can easily use 1000 bushins and have the real one appear behind sasuke while the other 999 charge at sasuke he will crisp the 999 but that one in his blind spot which is the whole behind of it will get him.

Quote:
Are you serious? You really think Naruto would pull of a rasenshuriken to deflect kirin?
Why not it's his jutsu he already knows it counters sasuke's lightning in a time of drastic measures he would use it he said so himself"kakashi sensei don't worry i know my body better then anyone" that indicates that he couldn't give 2 fucks about what tsunade said. A
Quote:
nd why the fuck are you getting offended saying I'm taking away Naruto's jutsu? First off, 4 tails is not a jutsu, and KISHI decided he can't use rasenshuriken not me.
Really kishi decided it i don't see where naruto said i won't use it infact he said this"kakashi sensei i know my body better then anyone" so yeah to me it seems like his mind is made up.
Quote:
Even if he did manage to counter kirin with it, his arms would be ripped to shreds and Naruto could just finish him off with a kunai or something.
That's a nice assumption because last i checked it doesn't rip you to shreads it destroys every cell and nerve in your body yes. However tsunade said"if he constantly keeps using it" This is a one time thing,also i said what he said to kakashi his mind is made up.
Quote:
I seriously doubt Naruto will be using tailed modes in the future, his new power will come from using that frog key and properly channeling the kyuubi chakra.
The key is a key to unlock the seal jiraiya gave it to him or sent it to him so he coudl gain the control of the kyuubi tailed powers and finish that special jutsu minato was working on not to mention he might get toad training as well.
Quote:
Those tails come out when the seal leaks out chakra and the kyuubi tries to take control. This is why Naruto has been ordered not to use kyuubi chakra.
And the key if you paid attention to jiraiya is what unlocks that seal it's clear as day his intention is for naruto to learn and control the tailed forms.

Quote:
But you're right, this thread is about countering Amaterasu, so why don't you shut the hell up with your lame ass attempts to bash Sasuke and start discussing rationally.
I am speaking rationally the thread and you are speaking irrationally you speak of how sasuke will learn to control amaterasu but yet i can't speak of naruto learning how to control his kick ass power and jutsu yeah very nice very nice indeed
Old 04-16-2008, 01:07 PM   #44
Otachii
Academy Student

Otachii is on a distinguished road

Mm, I think you're all making this more complicated then it has to be or really is.

He's Naruto, it's just that simple. The whole point of his character is to show that with intense determination you can accomplish anything. Yeah sure it's unrealistic, and yes maybe Sasuke is statistically stronger with all his eye-jutsus (most of which as Namikaze so intuitively points out he can't control very well) but that's just the way it works. No matter what the situation and no matter what the jutsu Naruto will find a way to overcome and triumph in the end.

So Naruto's counter over Amatersu= Being the overzealous little bastard we all know and love. He'll find a way... one that'll probably kill him but he'll find it. He'll find a way around Amatersu using his wit and sheer dumb kuck and of course his bunshins and hit Sasuke with Rasensahringan and it'll be over. Of course it'll take like five chapters... but that's probably how it'll go. Like I said, it may not be realistic or make any sense what so ever, and I may even be called a newb (which actually I am on this particular forum) for pointing it out, but that's usually how the manga works.

•○feel something, feel nothing○• Wide open ears •○listen closely, listen closely○•
Disarm the dream tickler in the constant moment
You will find me where it's quiet
•○listen closely, listen closely○•
Let the blood flow through all the spaces •○of the universe○•

Groups I Belong to:

:The Anime/Manga Pairings FC:
:The Rock Lee FC:
:The Haruno Sakura FC:

Last edited by Otachii; 04-16-2008 at 01:11 PM.
Otachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:47 PM   #45
trondah
ANBU

As usual Nami you are just making shit up and interpreting things as you would like it to be.

A fail-safe is what Madara calls the trap that Itachi set up. It's a solution to a problem, if everything else fails, that's what a fail-safe is it has nothing to do with whether Sasuke can control it or not.

Naruto ain't "controlling" 3 tails, he is merely stopping the kyuubi from taking control, that's very different. He will never be in 4 tails mode any more, because that means the kyuubi is in control, and it's chakra is even ripping his flesh to pieces. He will have even more power (from kyuubi) than 4 tails mode though, I'm not arguing that. I'm just saying tails is not the future for Naruto.

Tsunade didn't say that, she said "NEVER USE THAT JUTSU AGAIN", how much more clear do you need it. Sakura said "only use it if you can land a hit", maybe you're confusing it with that. As for Naruto's big mouth, we all know how he is constantly making promises he can't keep.

Are you serious about Sasuke not being able to control Amaterasu? If Itachi did indeed give his MS, you can bet on Sasuke being able to use all three techniques in the immediate future. Itachi seemingly could use his the same day he awakened the MS.

About bunshin fooling sharingan, we've seen how well that has gone... Never mind countering the Amaterasu, let's see Naruto not being owned by regular sharingan genjutsu. All this talk about 4 tails, Sasuke can even go into Naruto and suppress the kyuubi's chakra, forget about that already. If anybody can control kyuubi now, it's Sasuke with his MS which is Made For Controlling Kyuubi (TM).

Until Naruto has completed rasenshuriken he won't be using it period. Tsunade is the best medical nin ever and she said he should NEVER use it again. If he does, we'll wind up with a main character without any jutsu.

As for the key, I'm all with you except I'm not convinced tailed forms will be used anymore. They are really the kyuubi's cloak from leaked chakra, once he can control the kyuubi he will draw chakra as he wants and generate a cloak whatever form he'd like. Just speculation of course, but that makes more sense to me.

Naruto needs a full year to reach Sasuke's level, it's just the way it is. The only counter he is able to do now is using his forehead, like when he stopped Kabuto's punch. Who knows, maybe it'll be effective against Amaterasu.

Here's a nice pic illustrating the future of Naruto after using rasenshuriken:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/343/09/

Saved by Kakashi, fed by Kakashi, maybe soon Kakashi can wipe his ass also. Ok now I'm just being childish, but you're Nami so that's ok

Last edited by trondah; 04-16-2008 at 01:53 PM.