i'm bored - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 04-10-2008, 08:09 PM   #1
kuneria
Hawt Damn

Location: Konaha you know in that one hut by that one building that's right next to Ichiraku raman place
kuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura about
i'm bored

i'm bored -__-

Old 04-10-2008, 10:46 PM   #2
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: i'm bored

purple O=

find something to do...
Old 04-10-2008, 10:54 PM   #3
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

Earth died today there was nothing to do for me either >.<
All I did today was play basketball and I suck at basketball. *sigh*
Mabey if it would've been football then I'd have freaking fun. lol

Brawl

Mario Cart

hippiematt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 10:58 PM   #4
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

WTF is wrong with you? bball ish fun O=
Old 04-10-2008, 11:03 PM   #5
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

There's too much ass grabbing involved in BBall. ><

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 11:11 PM   #6
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

like football isnt >.<
now that I think about soccer and baseball have distance lol

Brawl

Mario Cart

Old 04-10-2008, 11:15 PM   #7
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

I don't play American football either, but I do play football(soccer) and yes no ass grabbing involved not often anyway.

Old 04-10-2008, 11:20 PM   #8
hippiematt
Chuunin

It just sucks when theres nothing to drink <.< and the sun is on your face no matter where your at. My beard turned freaking redish 0.o and it was black at first.

Brawl

Mario Cart

Old 04-10-2008, 11:20 PM   #9
Miburo

If you're not slamming people around, hitting them, or plowing them over then the sport you're playing is better suited for girls and furries (If those things happen, but people are penalized for it, then it doesn't count. Also doesn't count if it's a once in a while type thing.).

Also, only boring people tell other people they're bored.

I wonder if telling someone that drinking bleach is a great boredom reliever would be inappropriate...>.>
Old 04-10-2008, 11:23 PM   #10
hippiematt
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
If you're not slamming people around, hitting them, or plowing them over then the sport you're playing is better suited for girls and furries (If those things happen, but people are penalized for it, then it doesn't count. Also doesn't count if it's a once in a while type thing.).

I wonder if telling someone that drinking bleach is a great boredom reliever would be inappropriate...>.>
Isn't Rugby like american football but pwnage x10? It looks brutal to me. lol

Brawl

Mario Cart

Old 04-10-2008, 11:27 PM   #11
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiematt View Post
It just sucks when theres nothing to drink <.< and the sun is on your face no matter where your at. My beard turned freaking redish 0.o and it was black at first.
Even if you were dehydrated unless and you poured the water on your beard it still would have the same effect, its in your genes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post

Miburo I almost second that but I play soccer a lot, but I do love me a lotta wrestling. Piledrivers of the garage roof through a table for teh FUCKIN win.

I definetly second that second statement.

No it wouldn't be unless they were ignorant enough or emo. BTW did you no if you bleach a girls ass and spank continually for a minute you can leave a nice handprint to mark your territory for the next couple of days. (I'm chatting shit don't know if that actually works XD)

Old 04-10-2008, 11:28 PM   #12
Miburo

I'm pretty sure there's some slamming or the plowing over of people in rugby, so it's cool.

@BK- I guess soccer is okay if you're just doing it to get into better shape for more manly sports. ; )

Bleh@Prowrestling

And no, I didn't know that. : )

Last edited by Miburo; 04-10-2008 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Addition
Old 04-10-2008, 11:29 PM   #13
Babyface BK
<3===BK

I've seen some guys studs get stuck in another guys head in rugby, which made me realise this sport is a bit oo unpredictable, it didn't result in any form of penalty either, so it is a pretty brutal sport.

Old 04-10-2008, 11:30 PM   #14
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

Nothing beats a good game of American Football.
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 11:31 PM   #15
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
Nothing beats a good game of American Football.
Please with all that padding, the tackles seem like their played out.