people are so weak - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

Old 04-25-2005, 01:12 PM   #1
kei
Genin

kei is an unknown quantity at this point
people are so weak

"the majority of the public will bindly follow whoever is in power"
i mean yeah of cource because humans are just humans and they are afraid of dying. so in order for them to survive they will have to do as they are told. just like saddam hussein. the people of iraq they are so afraid of him that they did nothing about the things that he had done
kei is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-25-2005, 07:18 PM   #2
Peregrin
Fool of a Took

Peregrin is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmm... The ironic thing being that the US's "help" caused many people's fears to come true. The US caused many innocent deaths that wouldn't have happened with Saddam Hussein, and for what? "Liberating Iraq"? Total BS...
Old 04-25-2005, 07:29 PM   #3
skaffa
Genin

skaffa is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude kei BS man... its not only in Irak... its all over this world in every country.

Survival of the dumbest.
Old 04-26-2005, 12:00 PM   #4
kei
Genin

kei is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by skaffa
Dude kei BS man... its not only in Irak... its all over this world in every country.

Survival of the dumbest.
i know skaffa i was just giving an Example from iraq
kei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 06:29 PM   #5
Satone
Genin

Satone is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kei
i mean yeah of cource because humans are just humans and they are afraid of dying. so in order for them to survive they will have to do as they are told. just like saddam hussein. the people of iraq they are so afraid of him that they did nothing about the things that he had done
What did you do about it? Nothing, correct?

Are you currently following your country's leader? If not, what are you doing to go against their policy?

In case you're just sitting on your ass, congratulations. You're complaining about something that you're currently doing.
Old 04-26-2005, 06:38 PM   #6
skaffa
Genin

skaffa is an unknown quantity at this point
Satone.. Nicely put there...

If people disagree with current politics in theire country.. Most of em dont do shit about it.. Just because its pretty hard to do something about it. By yourself your nothing for politicians... Form groups and they are f'd! But thats the hardpart. Getting organised....
Old 04-26-2005, 06:57 PM   #7
Peregrin
Fool of a Took

Peregrin is an unknown quantity at this point
True. LIBERALS UNITE!!! (heh heh). Politics are a messy business, but if you're going to complain about them, you should be active in them. In America, for example, don't support corporations and big industries if you don't like the government (no offense to people who like America's government).
Old 05-13-2005, 11:04 PM   #8
swinburne188
Genin

swinburne188 is an unknown quantity at this point
people are not weak, the government just can't please everyone in its country. they tried very hard to make people happy, do you hate your government eventhough they're not fair. i must admit there are always bad people in the government that make government look bad.
swinburne188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 10:13 PM   #9
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

The original statement in this thread is true. Generally, people will follow their political leaders no matter what, unless they go really crazy. Most of it has to do with propoganda, people are too weak to see that they are being manipulated.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 04:14 PM   #10
Frosty
Genin

Frosty is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kei
i would be afraid of saddam too if i where the only who would be against him
cause he got many loyals that just would kill you when you sleep...
this thread is kinda.....

Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 10:51 PM   #11
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice
would people not fear being unled? Even the jews, who are so "devoted" to thier God, begged for a king to be apointed, because they feared being unled, or led by someone unseen. Haveing some one as our shepard makes us feel safe, feel protected, no matter how incredibly stupid they may possible be. (cough cou-americans-ough cough) tee hee silly. we want some one to act as our refuge, and we'll take any one who steps up to the plate. Which is why I'M gonna be the first femail primeminister! our country need honest, good leader ship.

the sheep will follow the ewe (how do you spell that?) that goes astray, all of them. that ewe is almost ever human leader ever apointed, so try paying attention ot the sheperd (jesus, case you didn't get that) and you should be ok. Plus that shepards got a staff, and he might hit you with it, i would.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 12:34 PM   #12
hinata_kiba
Genin

hinata_kiba is an unknown quantity at this point
what>>??

Owner Of The Sango Fan Club!
Owner Of The Negima Fan Club!
hinata_kiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 01:38 PM   #13
kenokuvato
Jounin

kenokuvato is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

Leadership is a broad word nowadays, and anyone who has ever been followed has been classified as a leader. Look at Paris Hilton, or any other no talent having celebrity. Why are thet considered leaders of youth?!?!?! Why did we as a country re-elect George W. Bush for four more years?!?!? How dumb can our country be to re-elect the dumbest President to ever be in office. I love the U.S., odn't get me wrong, but Bush?!?!? People are weak and follow anyone so that they don't have to get the guts to lead people themselves.
Old 05-27-2005, 08:04 AM   #14
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice
i'm not sure exactly what you were "what>>??"ing about but the male sheep leading the ohteer sheep astray thing is talking oabout world leaders can lead us astray, that's why there's someone bigger (the sheperd, which i just mispelled) to lea us and keep them in line. Soem thimes they try REALLY hard to lead us astray, and soem times i know i try REALLY hard to follow, but i'm not so sure it's that great for me.

or maybe i just like sheep, who knows... actually no i really like snakes, never mind.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 08:27 AM   #15
Anto
Missing-Nin

Anto is an unknown quantity at this point
hinata_kiba: Please don't spam in forums, read the rules first

And I completely agree with "the majority of the public will bindly follow whoever is in power" because humans nowadays don't have control of their own lives, instead they bluntly listen to the first man who shares some point of views with them, and then when that person is insulted or hurt, who will stand up for that person ? The followers of course...

Now where I come from there is a massive reform which will soon take place after the elections, and everyone is devided into different sects and there are like 100 leaders, the entire country is divided now thanks to them... all those so-called 'leaders' do is look at the negative sides of an opposing party instead of looking at the common sides which is needed in building a sovereign and independant country... I couldn't say I'm not influenced too because I am...

where is DarkAztec ? He's the one with the good replies
Anto is offline   Reply With Quote