The Mother of All Theories: Kishimoto Encrypted Uzumaki Naruto Algorithm - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-24-2008, 05:53 PM   #31
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Mother of All Theories: Kishimoto Encrypted Uzumaki Naruto Algorithm

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL900
I followed the theory, and it seems to be somewhat on track. I agree that he is "the one", he will destroy Pein and restore balance to the ninja world, and that he'll die. The link to the bible is a bit....eh. I think the theory was well thought out, linked together, and understandable. I could easily believe this theory, but I don't think of Naruto as a deep anime like Neon Genesis Evangelion. That anime was definately tied to the Bible, Dead Sea Scrolls, and other religion based legends.

EDIT: Don't mind most of these people. They either don't enjoy deep though, are ADD children with no capacity to think or read farther than a few sentences, lazy, or biased against religion.
I enjoy deep thought. I have written novel-length stories, read Don Quixote and Victor Hugo. I am not biased against religion.

I just think it's a load of bullshit.

Next time you should watch what you say in your generalizations, you might end up offending people.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-24-2008, 05:54 PM   #32
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

Great work. It takes a lot of thought to do something like this. I wonder though if Naruto=Jesus the Sasuke=?. Just a thought. I love the manga but never would I have done this kind of work on it.

You get an A for effort!
Old 04-24-2008, 05:54 PM   #33
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin

SharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enough

Interestin' readin' actually.. It might seem a over-analyzed, but then again Kishi has been usin' myths and folklore (And Jebus is a myth, right.. I do believe some bloke named Jesus lived 2,000 years, but walkin' on water and shit.. I dont believe that..) from the very start of Naruto.. Who knows..

Last edited by SharinganWarrior; 04-24-2008 at 05:57 PM.
SharinganWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 05:54 PM   #34
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

I read up until the water with the wine and then shot myself in the head. Your fucking theory really messed me up for the entire day.
Don't combine Jesus with Naruto... I mean, we all know that Kishimoto usually uses Japanese mythology and legends in his manga. I hardly believe that Jesus would be incorporated AT ALL. =/

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:40 PM   #35
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

^he isn't kishi ONLY uses Japanese mythology nothing else. This is an example of a person who has way to much time .
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:20 PM   #36
vainglorious
Genin

vainglorious will become famous soon enoughvainglorious will become famous soon enough

http://www.jayweidner.com/images/NumenorStatues.jpg

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/217/18-19/

also the concept of "chakra" is from India.

http://www.rickrichards.com/chakras/chakra_man1.jpg
vainglorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:33 PM   #37
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

An interesting read indeed, and i agree with whoever said something about the walking on water thing not being mentioned.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:50 PM   #38
burningnyte
Academy Student

burningnyte is an unknown quantity at this point

there are only two or three human stories, and they go on repeating themselves as fiercely as if they had never happened before; like the larks in this country, that have been singing the same five notes for thousands of years."
— Willa Cather

the similarities are there but those same similarities apply to alot of stories
burningnyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 10:34 PM   #39
erick3080
Genin

erick3080 is a jewel in the rougherick3080 is a jewel in the rougherick3080 is a jewel in the rougherick3080 is a jewel in the rougherick3080 is a jewel in the rougherick3080 is a jewel in the rough

pretty interesting even though i didnt read it all =)

but if u made this theory.. get a life plz =(

member of:

erick3080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 10:46 PM   #40
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point

wow thats pretty dam cool

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
GAma_Oyabun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 11:14 PM   #41
curexcult
Academy Student

curexcult is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry but i dont think this theroy is anywhere close to what kishimoto is trying to put across. theres enough info on naruto that i could relate caruto to being like kimi raikonnen if i tried hard enough.
curexcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 02:23 AM   #42
Sesshomaru_55
Missing-Nin

Sesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished roadSesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished road

Im not against the theory, In fact I think its neat, but Im going to make an Satanic version of it. give me a week.
Sesshomaru_55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 02:36 AM   #43
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL9000 View Post
EDIT: Don't mind most of these people. They either don't enjoy deep though, are ADD children with no capacity to think or read farther than a few sentences, lazy, or biased against religion.
You are an idiot and this is just Christian propaganda. Religion can't own everything, leave Naruto alone. Take your grubby little fingers elsewhere. As this fool is aloud his opinion, so are we. If you don't like it, go to a Christian site where everyone will agree with your biased point of view. in my opinion, it is the people who eat this shit up that aren't capable of deep original thought and carry the bias, not those that have read and dismissed this crap.

@sesshomaru:
Quote:
Im going to make an Satanic version of it. give me a week.
LOL.That's possibly the best reply to a thread like this

Last edited by Matthekage; 04-25-2008 at 02:41 AM.
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 04:30 AM   #44
HAL9000
Missing-Nin

HAL9000 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was commenting on general outlook and capacity for forum members of an average age group to think past "OMG He's comparing Naruto to Christ!". I said nothing of Christian superiority, but I did say something to the effect that some of you will make statements without subjectiveness regarding the comparison (in the theory) to Christianity.

My basis on saying this is that there are different intensities of symbolism used in different anime. Neon Genesis Evangelion, to those who have seen it, know that it is geared to the "mind f*ck" level of religious symbolism. Naruto, a show aimed towards preteens to older teens with a spastic ADD main character, will likely not contain any "hidden messages", religious overtones, or complex symbolism. I group a general population here on NL, assuming their main anime concentration is Naruto/Bleach, and think of their manner of thinking similar to what Kishi expects them to have. That's not to say that they are shallow, though.

I'm sorry if you got the wrong impression out of that. I was only stating, in a broad sense, that the theory was a bit too complex in symbolism and that most people do not generally think so deep into an anime such as this. Thus, their reactions are generally based on not reading/understanding enough, not reading the entire passage, seeing something relating to religion and going apeshit-biased to the point of only focusing on the example medium (Christianity) rather than the message (generic savior), and overall lack of experience in school education. A 13 year old's education pales in comparison to a high school graduate's or a college graduate's.

Again, I apologize, but this is as far as I am willing to argue on the topic of depth of symbolism and thought. IF I was going to be a Christian Elitist, I would do it in a much more blunter way . In the sake of not going farther off topic, please PM me if you wish to continue this.
HAL9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 05:04 AM   #45
vainglorious
Genin

vainglorious will become famous soon enoughvainglorious will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthekage View Post
You are an idiot and this is just Christian propaganda. Religion can't own everything, leave Naruto alone. Take your grubby little fingers elsewhere. As this fool is aloud his opinion, so are we. If you don't like it, go to a Christian site where everyone will agree with your biased point of view. in my opinion, it is the people who eat this shit up that aren't capable of deep original thought and carry the bias, not those that have read and dismissed this crap.

@sesshomaru: LOL.That's possibly the best reply to a thread like this
in a sense everyones point of view is bias. every single individual on the planet has there own distinct point of view. and we have no right to question that individual person's point of view.

in his defense, we have no idea what faith kish preaches, it could be any of them. Taoism, Buddhism, Christianity, Muslim, Hindu, Sikh, whatever it is they all have the same concept in mind. That there is something more out there, other then the things we can comprehend.

Maybe its one of human natures weakest flaws, that we dedicate ourselves to entities we cannot see, however this has been constant in the history of human civilization.

Christianity was introduced to Japan in the 1500's. Thats along time ago for those of you who cannot count, and with the population that japan has, and the influence of the western world as it is, thats a fraction of a chance, that maybe the creator of this awesome anime/manga as we know as Naruto, might be Christian.

Now, there are other more distinct ways of life, that have influenced Japan, Asia, and the world in general in many ways. To be honest when i first heard of Buddhism and Taoism, it warped my mind in such way that it hasnt been changed since. They weren't religions in my mind, but just simply different ways of thinking, and a way of living in general. in fact Buddha isnt considered as a god or deity, but simply a person who achieved enlightenment before anyone else before them could.

Jesus, Buddha, Muhammad, or whatever you preach to, can be in a way, considered the same thing. In fact, Jesus, is actually mentioned in the Muslims, Quran, and there are many things within the Bible, that correspond with Islam, Hebrew, and Christianity. Why do they all hate the each other in a sense?

The fact that someone took the time to analyze all this, and in a very profound way, shouldn't be considered a downfall, but simply a different way of thinking things.

Why is it hard, to consider, Naruto, the very title of the anime/manga, as a Saviour in sense. He loves where he comes from (Konaha), and he wants to protect it with every aspect of his being. He wants to save his friend from "darkness" in a way, and the only way to overcome that is to become more powerful then him. So ultimately that is his goal, and his very nature is to overcome that goal and more.

My personal believes are of no matter, however there are 1.5 billion and 2.1 billion Christians on the planet right now. Considering there are roughly 6-7 billion people on the planet, thats a fair amount of people whos opinions we should respect. And imagine what those numbers would look like in the future (the United Nations Population Division projected that the world's population will likely surpass 9 billion in 2050) so we can argue more and more about how this has nothing to do with anything.

K if you look at every EPIC story, ever created, theres always a prophet, hero, traitor, love interest, and conflict that puts all those things together.

I could get into it more, but im really drunk right now, and dont feel like typing anymore.

8*) new manga is awesome
vainglorious is offline   Reply With Quote