The Mother of All Theories: Kishimoto Encrypted Uzumaki Naruto Algorithm - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-02-2008, 08:26 AM   #61
gravu
Chuunin

gravu is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Mother of All Theories: Kishimoto Encrypted Uzumaki Naruto Algorithm

this is dumb ... i bet i can make hitler look like jessus if i search the internets
gravu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-02-2008, 09:00 AM   #62
Raidori
Genin

Raidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokage4354 View Post
no rly, what's with this jesus stuff?

In Japan, they have a different religion.

Not to mention, naruto is nothing like Jesus...

this is a bunch of crap.
dont you know that their are christians everywhere? there are churches in japan genius! stop being ignorant. but i agree with everyone in saying this is going a little too far.
Raidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 09:45 AM   #63
littlee62
Genin

littlee62 is an unknown quantity at this point

true. christians are the most spread out religion. but i agree that if look hard enough for signs you will find them. but i really dont think this manga has anything to do with christians.
littlee62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 10:00 AM   #64
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough

It ties in some ways but you're forgetting one thing japanese don't believe in the theory of christ they follow budism. which makes that fall out the window. all the other myths and legends that kishi has used have been based on budism and suddenly the whole story is based on christianity and jc dude relax it's manga not the bible.

The badass shinobis

Last edited by uchihamadara; 05-02-2008 at 10:03 AM.
uchihamadara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 11:13 AM   #65
kurosaki2112
Genin

kurosaki2112 is an unknown quantity at this point

now I'd highly doubt this theory to be legitimate. but don't say that Japanese people don't believe in Christianity because a small amount of them do.(by small i mean about .7% which is a very small percent, thats according to the World Almanac) but the thing is that you can make a theory connecting just about anything to any thing else. some theories are very entertaining this one was alright but very far fetched but no more than most.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:16 AM   #66
Raidori
Genin

Raidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihamadara View Post
It ties in some ways but you're forgetting one thing japanese don't believe in the theory of christ they follow budism. which makes that fall out the window. all the other myths and legends that kishi has used have been based on budism and suddenly the whole story is based on christianity and jc dude relax it's manga not the bible.
yeah, the majority may belive in buddhism but there are christians in japan and its not impossible for kishi to be one. and also its all just a coincidence and probably has nothing to do with the bible.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:25 AM   #67
KatrinaKatt
▫◊▫ Uchiha Kitty ▫◊▫

KatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the rough

LOL,

Wow.. That about sums it up.

It's interesting the connections you can make, sometimes.. isn't it?

This connection-like skill is in part the reason Conspiracy theories thrive. Roswell... Fake Moon Landing... etc. -_-

As per above, Christianity would be a joke. Most people in Japan follow Buddhism, with strong beliefs of stories coming from Shinto. I may not be correct remembering this, but Shinto is a dying religion in Japan, and has become more of a tradition in Japanese culture... According to a class I took on Japanese culture at school :P

Christianity, however, has tried to infiltrate Japan so many times...Many of such times ended badly.. But there are believers today =]

Uchiha Kitty ^.^
WARNING: Looking into her eyes MAY forcefully cause you to add to her Reputation
(And, receive some back as a result!... Make sure to leave your name!)

Mission: Deliver this Top Secret Scroll
Do not open!

Bzzzzzt!

As you open the scroll you realize it's a trap! A bright light flashes, and you feel the uncontrollable urge to pass Reputation to KatrinaKatt.

Hours later, after the scroll's power wears off on you, you realize what had happened. "Darn it!! That Uchiha Kitty got me again!"

Curiosity killed the Cat, after all.

Last edited by KatrinaKatt; 05-02-2008 at 11:26 AM.
KatrinaKatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 03:18 PM   #68
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Looks like someone needs to go outside and get some fresh air...seriously...relating Naruto, a series about ninjas...with Jesus and christianity.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 07:50 PM   #69
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

I highly doubt kishi would throw religion(even hidden clues) in a manga.
For some reason, people of other religions get "offended" or people just start
making debates and stuff like that. . .

EDIT: Only about 1% of Japan beleives in Christianity. . .
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2298.html

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!

Last edited by Hokage4354; 05-02-2008 at 07:54 PM.
Hokage4354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 05:52 PM   #70
shopnshave
Genin

shopnshave will become famous soon enoughshopnshave will become famous soon enoughshopnshave will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankynator View Post
How could someone write a theory about Naruto being Jesus without mentioning walking on water?

Seriously isn't it strange that they found a reference for turning water to whine while ignoring the most prominent similarity?
OMfg, lmao. How do people forget things like that?

edit: I thought it was well written and it obvisouly looks like you put a lot of time into writing this. However, i think its the biggest amount of bullshit i have ever heard. Kishi plans for naruto to become hokage. How can naruto become hokage if in the end he dies? Letting naruto become hokage for 1 week either wouldn't be enough. Kishi has no intention of sacraficing naruto.

Last edited by shopnshave; 05-07-2008 at 06:00 PM.
shopnshave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 12:20 AM   #71
littlee62
Genin

littlee62 is an unknown quantity at this point

this is a gay theory what can i say. why would kishi ruin a great manga with religion. if some one even brings religion up in a conversation these days all it will do is start a fight. kishi wouldnt ruin something like naruto with religion.

hesitation leads to destruction

littlee62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 06:58 AM   #72
shiki-fuujin
Chuunin

shiki-fuujin is on a distinguished road

ok one its just a intresting thing.2 stop say u doubt kishi would no u dont know what the hell kishi would do,and christian is a wide spread religin so stop being ignorant,"thinking o noooo they are budis so kishi couldnt have wrote done this" as i said theory and pleasekishi could be a christian.
Old 05-09-2008, 07:36 AM   #73
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiki-fuujin;
ok one its just a intresting thing.2 stop say u doubt kishi would no u dont know what the hell kishi would do,and christian is a wide spread religin so stop being ignorant,"thinking o noooo they are budis so kishi couldnt have wrote done this" as i said theory and pleasekishi could be a christian.

Dude, Just let it go. The theory's not heavily supported. It's more likely that the series contains Asian myth and religion, as it appears, rather than containing hidden Christian messages. The possibility of this being correct does exists, yes but, so does the possibility that the universe revolves around a tea pot. It's possible but, not likely. I can understand you trying to relate your religion to your experience of life. However, here's a news flash, not everything is Christian. Plenty of other religions exist which are just as valid. It's more likely that Naruto is set on one of these.
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 07:45 AM   #74
Aiden Sy'on
Genin

Aiden Sy'on is on a distinguished road

Lol that would be utterly absurd. Christianity has got nothing to do with this. You have been watching/reading "the Da Vinci Code" one to many times my friend.
Aiden Sy'on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 07:49 AM   #75
Raidori
Genin

oh ''gosh'', the da vinci code was awful. this thread is useless the majority is going to disagree with you anyway.