Itachi's true motives... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-08-2008, 02:41 AM   #1
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Itachi's true motives...

I got bored & decided to write my thoughts

At 13 Itachi became a captain in a special ANBU squad. Now what was his time in ANBU like before he became a captain? My opinion is that he was a part of root & took direct orders from Danzoo. Most likely targeted as a candidate at an early age around the time he passed the academy which would make him 7.

Itachi's father talked to Itachi about his plans to take over Konoha with the Uchiha. Confused on where his loyalty should lie Itachi asked advice from his closest friend Shisui. After a long conversation Itachi explained to Shisui that he decided to tell Konoha about the clans secret plans & asked Shisui to side with Konoha instead of the Uchiha. However Shisui's loyalty lied with the Uchiha & Shisui attacked Itachi. Itachi was forced to kill Shisui & cover it up to protect himself. Stating in the suicide note that Shisui could no longer live with himself & can't chose between the clan or Konoha. However the Uchiha saw this as a fisade & quickly sought to blame Itachi because of his connection to Danzoo.

Under orders from Danzoo, Itachi destroyed his clan. But why leave Sasuke alive? This is probably the biggest question of them all. My opinion on the matter is that it was in fact for Sasuke's eyes. Itachi's mission was to wipe out the Uchiha which in Itachi's mind included Madara. Itachi would need PMS if he ever hoped to kill him.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-08-2008 at 02:43 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2008, 02:46 AM   #2
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Itachi's true motives...

I love the this theory and its actually a theory that makes sense.. And it exlains itachi's motives very well also.. Nice job. And i can see that about Itachi's friend being true also.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 02:51 AM   #3
emiko-sammy
noodle vampire

emiko-sammy is on a distinguished road

wow 0.0 i am totaly with you on this theory. i can see how this could be right ^^

don't cry my lil naru-chan T.T

member of:

• welcome to the host club <3

• kage FC

my best buddys!! <3

yellow flash 55 <3

phew2 <3

fox maiden <3

emiko-sammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 03:14 AM   #4
JohnMeshkoff
Academy Student

JohnMeshkoff is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think Itachi left Sasuke alive because he needed the EMS to kill Madara. If Madara is telling the truth about Itachi(The brave shinobi that risked his life for the sake of Konaha). I think he spared him because he didn't know about the clans plans and was just a innocent kid.

But then again I'm horrible at predicting stuff lol
JohnMeshkoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 03:20 AM   #5
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Itachi didnt spare Sasuke cause he was an innocent kid.. Brave shinobi who risked his life for Konoha and betrayed his own clan for Konoha i dont call that brave at all. I call them chicken shit for trying to get rid of a clan that they were i guess you can say scared of. Call it brave if you want i call it something different. And yes i believe Itachi only left Sasuke alive to get pms. Itachi tried to damn hard to get Sasuke eyes. Also itachi wanted to kill Madara and thats the only way he knew how to do it. So he realized that he was going to die cause his younger brother whipped his ass and decided to transfer ms to sasuke in probably hopes that sasuke could finish the job.
Old 05-08-2008, 03:24 AM   #6
JohnMeshkoff
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Itachi didnt spare Sasuke cause he was an innocent kid.. Brave shinobi who risked his life for Konoha and betrayed his own clan for Konoha i dont call that brave at all. I call them chicken shit for trying to get rid of a clan that they were i guess you can say scared of. Call it brave if you want i call it something different. And yes i believe Itachi only left Sasuke alive to get pms. Itachi tried to damn hard to get Sasuke eyes. Also itachi wanted to kill Madara and thats the only way he knew how to do it. So he realized that he was going to die cause his younger brother whipped his ass and decided to transfer ms to sasuke in probably hopes that sasuke could finish the job.
Lol calm down I was just using Madaras words to describe Itachi .. and it seemed Itachi was weakend when he fought Sasuke since the other aka member said he should of been able to dodge some of sasukes attacks.
Old 05-08-2008, 03:27 AM   #7
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Im perfectly calm.. Itachi was weakened because he thought he could take sasuke easier then what he did.. Even itachi said himself that Sasuke has become stronger. He had a hard time with sasuke and sasuke put his ass through the ringer. I just highly disagree with the fact that Itachi was weakened by any means and i refuse to believe he was poisoned as some has pointed out. It was brother against brother and uchiha against uchiha and sasuke kicked ass.. XD

Edit: Basically what i mean in my opinion sasuke was more on itachi's level at that time .. where most of the other people Itachi fought was far from Itachi's level.

Last edited by Mystik; 05-08-2008 at 03:29 AM.
Old 05-08-2008, 03:37 AM   #8
JohnMeshkoff
Academy Student

Just sounded like you were alittle pissed of at me lol.. anywho, I see what your saying now.

So Itachi seen how much stronger Sasuke had become and decides to transfer all of his eye techniques into Sasuke hoping he will defeat Madara one day? That is if he really did transfer all of his eye techniques into sasuke not just a defensive mechanism to keep Madara away from Sasuke.
Old 05-08-2008, 03:39 AM   #9
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Im thinking it was probably a little of both. Itachi wanted to keep Sasuke from the truth basically. So i think it was to keep madara away and at the same time to one day defeat Madara.
Old 05-08-2008, 03:53 AM   #10
tooNaruto
Chuunin

tooNaruto is on a distinguished roadtooNaruto is on a distinguished road

I thought Itachi wanted to protect Sasuke?anyway Vengeance have a good theory but i think Itachi doesn't want to kill Sasuke cause he doesn't want to kill his own brother......his closet relative i think....remember what Madara say that Itachi actually care about his brother?
So i think Itachi doesn't want to kill Sasuke cause he still care about Sasuke and a lot too.........(this is just my opinion)

LET'S US FIGHT ONCE MORE!

Member of

The Akatsuki FC
The Uchiha Sasuke FC

The Official Team 07 FC
tooNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 04:13 AM   #11
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Itachi doesnt care about his brother.. Itachi just cares about his mission. If he cared about his brother at all he wouldnt of tried to kill him in the end and take his eyes.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:20 AM   #12
Swe3t-Little-Angel
Sleeping Ninja

Swe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura about

If Itachi really really really wanted Sasuke's eyes... then why wait until his big and strong? Come on, why the hard way if there's an easy. Itachi could've taken Sasuke's eyes at 12 or at anytime for that matter. It seems that Itachi was having a little track device on his little brother.... Why? Maybe to protect him. How did I come on that weird idea...? Simple...

Remember when Sasuke fought Deidara? And the he blew himself up. Everybody thought that Sasuke died with him. Right? Maybe at the beginning, Itachi thought so too, (His eyes narrowed, he looked sad) but then outside he says to Kisame that Sasuke is still alive... How does he know??? ^^ Yeah, my point exactly

I think that Itachi wanted Madara dead, Itachi wanted Sasuke to become strong, so eventually if Sasuke could kill him (Itachi), he would be able to kill Madara as well. If it came that Madara confronts Sasuke. Which Itachi truly wanted to prevent.

My little question is... Why did Itachi wanted to hide his truth? If he wanted to protect Sasuke the whole time?

Sasuke's life goal was to hate, get power and kill Itachi, while Itachi made sure that Sasuke is the one to kill Madara eventually. That's just what I THINK!

Secret finger jutsu: A Thousand Years of Death! Moewhahaha!
Swe3t-Little-Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 04:32 AM   #13
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Itachi didnt take it then cause he needed sasuke to get ms first.. he need sasuke to get stronger and get ms.. I mean did you guys like skip that part of the manga. He needed sasuke to surpass him. Which sasuke did. And you guys are right. OMG yeah i agree Itachi used amaterasu on sasuke cause itachi thought sasuke could dodge it. What if sasuke didnt. What would itachi say this maybe

Well damn little brother i thought you could dodge this. I didnt mean to burn you to a crisp. Damn what am i gonna do now guess you werent as strong as i figured. My bad.. Oh well gotta find another way to kill madara then.

BS.. Itachi used to much of his stronger stuff on sasuke with intent to kill him and take his eyes. It can be sugar coated all you want. He tried to kill sasuke to take his eyes and get pms so he can kill madara. When sasuke was a boy his eyes wasnt ready yet or whatever im not sure how that stuff works. Itachi knew what he was doing.

Last edited by Mystik; 05-08-2008 at 04:36 AM.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:39 AM   #14
Swe3t-Little-Angel
Sleeping Ninja

Swe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura about

First of all, Sasuke still hadn't the MS when they were fighting. So why did Itachi continued with "grabbing his eyes" if he wanted the MS so badly? Sasuke didn't had it. Second, Itachi did focus Amateratsu on Sasuke. Remember? It still was a clone of something but anyhow, he burned Sasuke till his chest or so then stopped it. Zetsu said it, he left Sasuke's eyes unharmed. If you didn't get that.

Of course Itachi fought with intent to kill, gosh, Team 7 had to fight with the intent to kill to grab some bells from Kakashi, and I don't think he would go easy on Sasuke if he wanted to see Sasuke's true capacity. He said it twice, "You've become strong Sasuke" With an smirk on his face... (Sort of) He wanted Sasuke strong for a reason. The reason simply was, to defend himself from Madara and/or kill him.

Itachi had more intensions. I agree with you in the last part. Itachi KNEW what he was doing!!

Secret finger jutsu: A Thousand Years of Death! Moewhahaha!

Last edited by Swe3t-Little-Angel; 05-08-2008 at 04:41 AM.
Swe3t-Little-Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 04:43 AM   #15
Mystik
Im a Bitch

I know sasuke didnt have ms then.. but yet he was still stronger then what he was as a child and i dont even think he had the sharingan then or even knew how to use it. Like i said i dont know how that works.. and itachi stopped amaterasu because he thought sasuke was dead. He went up to sasuke and tried to get his eyes out thinking he wasnt alive anymore. Or what was itachi pretending. I dont think so. Itachi wanted his eyes. If you dont like that then thats on you and you cant change that fact.. anyway im out..

Last edited by Mystik; 05-08-2008 at 04:44 AM.