Shikamaru FC (Under New Ownership) - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 05-04-2008, 08:42 AM   #46
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Shikamaru FC (Under New Ownership)

Yes, you may join.
I'll add you now..

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Hokage4354 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-04-2008, 07:26 PM   #47
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar View Post
well if he were to contol them with out doing it himself then it would be a bit o much like Ino's mind control jutsu, so i vote for the 1st's darkness jutsu, but something more like he creates a massive shadow and controls anyone in that area, and the more shadows he has to work with the larger the area is
Thanks, the other ideas of the puppets, clones are cool 2, more information on my idea I was thinking about stages. Stage 1 Shikamaru makes opponent mimic him(already), stage 2 the kage move than chokes the opponent with a shadow hand(already), I'd assume if the opponent were weaker then he could kill them with that move. So next must be just a stone cold finisher, no tomorrows, bye bye. So when Kakashe does his MS and rips opponents apart sending them to another dimension, the same thing for Shikamaru, but the enemy is enevloped by shadows, and cannot hide, it grows like cancer, and Shika can remove whatever portion that is fully covered by shadow with the opponent screaming like a girl, I like it.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 03:09 AM   #48
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

I have something like that ....
After Stage 2 ... Shikamaru Creates a large Shadow Dome Around the Opponent .. He can't see Shika or anything anymore then The Shadow Dome Starts to getting Smaller and Smaller and Smaller Until the Opponent gets Squezed and Killed ...

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
~ The "NEW" Madara Uchiha FC ~
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 05:12 AM   #49
Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar
Genin

Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura aboutMr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura aboutMr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura aboutMr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura about

hmm the flaw i've noticed with these two ideas (above) is that if they can use earth techniques they could get away easily, although i suppose thats why his shadows hold them still..

yeah i this general idea would be a perfect move for him, especially if it was done in a forrest where theres lots of shadows to work with, or at night

Rep me Green and i'll rep you back.
::Proud Co-Owner Of The::
::Own Clan FC::

::Ouran High School Host FC::

::Proud Member Of The::
::Shikamaru FC::

Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 05:27 AM   #50
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
hmm the flaw i've noticed with these two ideas (above) is that if they can use earth techniques they could get away easily, although i suppose thats why his shadows hold them still..
Yeah , that's the point of shadow mimic .. he won't do anything is Shika doesn't

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
~ The "NEW" Madara Uchiha FC ~
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 01:48 PM   #51
Genin

Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura aboutMr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura aboutMr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura aboutMr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura about

yeah, its a pretty complete jutsu already, except it uses up a lot of chakra

Old 05-05-2008, 05:14 PM   #52
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

well if his overall chakra increases, and also he masters control, these jutsu's are possible, remember, Kakash can send someone into another dimension, but honestly it seems like he opens a pinhole within a wormhole then, what his eye sees is absorbed into that pinhole, and he doesn't control what happens on the other side.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 05-06-2008, 10:56 AM   #53
Genin

umm yes BUT remember kakashi has the MK sharringan, so its to be expected that he could do such a thing, and Shika already has good chakra control, he just doesn't have a vast amount of chakra to use up with such techniques that we're saying he should develop

Old 05-10-2008, 07:20 PM   #54
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
umm yes BUT remember kakashi has the MK sharringan, so its to be expected that he could do such a thing, and Shika already has good chakra control, he just doesn't have a vast amount of chakra to use up with such techniques that we're saying he should develop
I doubt that Shika's charka level would just rise so easily.

Unless he uses shadow clones to train or something. . .

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 05-10-2008, 07:27 PM   #55
NeoKakarott023

I disagree, in the New episode Kakashi states that Naruto has 4 times his chakra amount, thats why he spends so much time in the hospital because just for above average jutsu's used with his sharingan takes so much out of him. Shikamaru may not have Naruto's limit but he's extra ordinary. If the jutsu is possible, it may take a lot of chakra away, but if it is effective in destroying the enemy totally its just what the doctor ordered.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 05-11-2008, 04:49 AM   #56
Genin

yeah i suppose but it would sorta be his last resort move, i could picture him saying something like "i guess ill have to use THAT move... how troublesome.." lol

Old 05-12-2008, 01:10 AM   #57
NeoKakarott023

It maybe something else though because remember Jounins usually control more than one afinity.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 05-18-2008, 04:08 PM   #58
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hey guys, start posting.

This FC's a bit inactive. =/

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 05-19-2008, 04:10 PM   #59
NeoKakarott023

Quote:

yeah i this general idea would be a perfect move for him, especially if it was done in a forrest where theres lots of shadows to work with, or at night
Truth be told, there haven't been a lot that can use earth techniques, they seem like something for jounin and above, Sandimine used earth style jutsus, Orochimaru's replacement is earth style i believe, and the Sound Ninja with the cursed seal. The only other I believe was one of Kazuku's masks, but not too many. Maybe Gaara is combination wind and earth. as well as Sasori's Kazekage puppet or his style in life.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 05-21-2008, 01:08 PM   #60
speedhost101
Genin

speedhost101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Damn' you.I had made a siki FC long before you ppl did but they never saw mine and officialiized yours.Close this down.I own the REAL Shikimaro fc.