Proof against the film "Zeitgeist" - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2008, 10:55 PM   #1
Beikoku Rikujin
Genin
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Age: 22
Posts: 92
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Beikoku Rikujin is an unknown quantity at this point
Proof against the film "Zeitgeist"

PROVEN FACT: The WTC7 building collapsed because a big gouge was made in the center of the central core of the building due to debris from the taller towers and the core eventually collapsed. You can see photo(s) of this gouge online. The twin towers fell not cuz the steel melted, but cuz steel loses 50% of its strength at the temperature airfuel burns. HTe "Bomb explosions" seen were just smoke plumes from the intersections between the towers' elevator shafts and the observation decks. ALL of the "squibs" came from the observation decks and were most forceful at their ends, even though bomb explosions are strngest a their starts. This PROVES the towers IMPLODED, they did not EXplode. The film "Zeitgeist" is false. Neither Jesus nor that Egyptian guy were born on December 25th, the only reason christmas is on Dec 25th is cuz pagans had their sun festival on that day and the christian church wanted to distract them from their paganism. The context of the Bible shows Jesus was born in the Spring, because sheep-tending there was done in the Spring! The Zeitgeist films claims about the Freemasons are disproven, go to the discovery/national geographic channel/history channel to see the documentary on it. It states: THe "NEw world order" writing on the US dollar says "A new cycle of the ages". If it said new world order, it would say "Novus Ordo Mundi", not "Novus Ordo Seclorum". The design of the pyramid on the dollar was NOT designed by any freemasons, the early politicina who made it was NOT a freemason. THe roads in Washington DC do NOT make a pentagram, the streets obviously do NOT connect all the way to do that. They look more like a spider web to me. THe Freemasons are just a social reform club started in the late 18th century, not satanists. The documentary on TV I saw shows the ritual you go through to be a freemason, it is not satanic at all. THe TV documentary "Secret History of the Freemasons" disproves ALL conspiracy theories about the freemasons. HT efilm is full of unsourced quotes, and NONE of the 9/11 hijackers are still alive. Those you claim to be them are just people wiht the same names as them, not actually them.
__________________
Beikoku Rikujin is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 09-30-2008, 02:31 AM   #2
shiki-fuujin
Chuunin
 
shiki-fuujin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 581
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
shiki-fuujin is on a distinguished road
Re: Proof against the film "Zeitgeist"

u took time out of ur life to proved something that even said its not entirely true
__________________
http://www.mawsum.com/378/albums/01.jpg
shiki-fuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:43 AM   #3
darrylgm
Hmmm...
 
darrylgm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: England
Age: 18
Posts: 575
Thanks: 23
Thanked 101 Times in 72 Posts
darrylgm will become famous soon enoughdarrylgm will become famous soon enough
Re: Proof against the film "Zeitgeist"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beikoku Rikujin View Post
PROVEN FACT: The WTC7 building collapsed because a big gouge was made in the center of the central core of the building due to debris from the taller towers and the core eventually collapsed. You can see photo(s) of this gouge online. The twin towers fell not cuz the steel melted, but cuz steel loses 50% of its strength at the temperature airfuel burns. HTe "Bomb explosions" seen were just smoke plumes from the intersections between the towers' elevator shafts and the observation decks. ALL of the "squibs" came from the observation decks and were most forceful at their ends, even though bomb explosions are strngest a their starts. This PROVES the towers IMPLODED, they did not EXplode. The film "Zeitgeist" is false. Neither Jesus nor that Egyptian guy were born on December 25th, the only reason christmas is on Dec 25th is cuz pagans had their sun festival on that day and the christian church wanted to distract them from their paganism. The context of the Bible shows Jesus was born in the Spring, because sheep-tending there was done in the Spring! The Zeitgeist films claims about the Freemasons are disproven, go to the discovery/national geographic channel/history channel to see the documentary on it. It states: THe "NEw world order" writing on the US dollar says "A new cycle of the ages". If it said new world order, it would say "Novus Ordo Mundi", not "Novus Ordo Seclorum". The design of the pyramid on the dollar was NOT designed by any freemasons, the early politicina who made it was NOT a freemason. THe roads in Washington DC do NOT make a pentagram, the streets obviously do NOT connect all the way to do that. They look more like a spider web to me. THe Freemasons are just a social reform club started in the late 18th century, not satanists. The documentary on TV I saw shows the ritual you go through to be a freemason, it is not satanic at all. THe TV documentary "Secret History of the Freemasons" disproves ALL conspiracy theories about the freemasons. HT efilm is full of unsourced quotes, and NONE of the 9/11 hijackers are still alive. Those you claim to be them are just people wiht the same names as them, not actually them.
You got that from wikipedia.
__________________
Muse Wembley Stadium 11th September was AMAZING
Proud Member Of Anti-Sasuke F.C!
Babe of the Day-Hayden Panettiere
darrylgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:59 AM   #4
Katon707
Chuunin
 
Katon707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Aberdeen
Age: 25
Posts: 466
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Katon707 will become famous soon enoughKaton707 will become famous soon enough
Re: Proof against the film "Zeitgeist"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beikoku Rikujin View Post
PROVEN FACT: The WTC7 building collapsed because a big gouge was made in the center of the central core of the building due to debris from the taller towers and the core eventually collapsed. You can see photo(s) of this gouge online. The twin towers fell not cuz the steel melted, but cuz steel loses 50% of its strength at the temperature airfuel burns. HTe "Bomb explosions" seen were just smoke plumes from the intersections between the towers' elevator shafts and the observation decks. ALL of the "squibs" came from the observation decks and were most forceful at their ends, even though bomb explosions are strngest a their starts. This PROVES the towers IMPLODED, they did not EXplode. The film "Zeitgeist" is false. Neither Jesus nor that Egyptian guy were born on December 25th, the only reason christmas is on Dec 25th is cuz pagans had their sun festival on that day and the christian church wanted to distract them from their paganism. The context of the Bible shows Jesus was born in the Spring, because sheep-tending there was done in the Spring! The Zeitgeist films claims about the Freemasons are disproven, go to the discovery/national geographic channel/history channel to see the documentary on it. It states: THe "NEw world order" writing on the US dollar says "A new cycle of the ages". If it said new world order, it would say "Novus Ordo Mundi", not "Novus Ordo Seclorum". The design of the pyramid on the dollar was NOT designed by any freemasons, the early politicina who made it was NOT a freemason. THe roads in Washington DC do NOT make a pentagram, the streets obviously do NOT connect all the way to do that. They look more like a spider web to me. THe Freemasons are just a social reform club started in the late 18th century, not satanists. The documentary on TV I saw shows the ritual you go through to be a freemason, it is not satanic at all. THe TV documentary "Secret History of the Freemasons" disproves ALL conspiracy theories about the freemasons. HT efilm is full of unsourced quotes, and NONE of the 9/11 hijackers are still alive. Those you claim to be them are just people wiht the same names as them, not actually them.
rofl at u, yes my freind, wikipedia holds all the anwsers. for any interested
xeitgeist 2: addendum is now available to watch on google video aswell as on the zeitgeist website. I strongly advise watching this as it is far better made, directed and explained than the first film. its sure to cause sme commotion.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com
__________________
C:\Documents and Settings\Dad\My Documents\My Pictures\3.JPG
Katon707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:28 PM   #5
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 898
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Proof against the film "Zeitgeist"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katon707 View Post
rofl at u, yes my freind, wikipedia holds all the anwsers. for any interested
xeitgeist 2: addendum is now available to watch on google video aswell as on the zeitgeist website. I strongly advise watching this as it is far better made, directed and explained than the first film. its sure to cause sme commotion.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com
Well, I wonder. If Zeitgeist, and for that matter Loose Change, are so reliable and full of such mind blowing accurate information, how come they had to go back and take out all the mistakes they made in their first drafts? First two drafts for Loose Change actually.

And, on the other hand, the official story. You know, the one where scientists, engineers and other such totally unreliable failures, totally unlike the college drop outs that made Zeitgeist and Loose Change, has not changed? Isn't that weird?
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:07 AM   #6
uchihademon91
Chuunin
 
uchihademon91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 529
Thanks: 64
Thanked 123 Times in 93 Posts
uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road
Re: Proof against the film "Zeitgeist"

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrylgm View Post
You got that from wikipedia.
when i came across this post, i actually laughed out loud.... that was funny... just the way i imagined it said in my head.... for that i thank you
__________________
"We define reality as what we accept as truth and correct. What is truth, what is it to be correct."- Itachi Uchiha
uchihademon91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 02:10 PM   #7
ashpetjum
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ashpetjum is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Proof against the film "Zeitgeist"

I strongly advise watching this as it is far better made, directed and explained than the first film. its sure
ashpetjum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:18 PM   #8
SimonCP
The Truthseeker
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 25
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
SimonCP is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Proof against the film "Zeitgeist"

Quote:
PROVEN FACT: The WTC7 building collapsed because a big gouge was made in the center of the central core of the building due to debris from the taller towers and the core eventually collapsed. You can see photo(s) of this gouge online.
Problems with this:

-The big gouge was on one side of the building. The majority of the building was still in-tact. Remember, this building was redundant. The Murrah Building had half gone from it, but it didn't collapse.

-Had the building collapsed due to a missing inner section (gouge), it would have been much more gradual and far less 'clean' than the collapse we saw on video, which was a nearly-symmetrical, straight-down demolition.

-Craig Bartmer, an NYPD officer who was on the scene, states that the hole wasn't that big, and wasn't bad enough to take out the building. Demolitions expert Danny Jowenko looked at the photos of the gash and said that the gash wasn't enough to bring down the building at all.

Quote:
The twin towers fell not cuz the steel melted, but cuz steel loses 50% of its strength at the temperature airfuel burns.
Wrong -- NIST states on page 90/140 of their report:

Observations of paint cracking due to thermal expansion. Of the more than 170 areas examined on 16 perimeter column panels, only three columns had evidence that the steel reached temperatures above 250 ºC: east face, floor 98, inner web; east face, floor 92, inner web; and north face, floor 98, floor truss connector. Only two core column specimens had sufficient paint remaining to make such an analysis, and their temperatures did not reach 250 ºC. ... Using metallographic analysis, NIST determined that there was no evidence that any of the samples had reached temperatures above 600 ºC.

The temperature required to weaken the steel by 50% is 648 degrees.

Quote:
HTe "Bomb explosions" seen were just smoke plumes from the intersections between the towers' elevator shafts and the observation decks. ALL of the "squibs" came from the observation decks and were most forceful at their ends, even though bomb explosions are strngest a their starts.
This is an attractive explanation, but is impossible because of the fact that these explosions were seen occurring at floors far below the collapse wave. With the collapse wave nowhere near them, there was no pressure pushing them out of shafts/decks. Many of the squibs appear to be genuinely forceful. Only one in particular looked "squeezed".

Quote:
This PROVES the towers IMPLODED, they did not EXplode.
Since the "Squibs" point is wrong, then it proves nothing. However, the fact that the Towers exploded is documented on videotapes taken from all angles. That was an explosion. Eyewitnesses confirm what we can already see with our own eyes. All of the witnesses on the news stations first interpreted the "collapse" as a "another explosion".

Quote:
he Zeitgeist films claims about the Freemasons are disproven, go to the discovery/national geographic channel/history channel to see the documentary on it.
Actually, they claims made against Freemasonry have never been adequately disproven. Freemasonic dominance over world politics can be seen quite clearly by simply looking at the people in power.

History Channel, National Geographic Channel, and Discovery Channel are all part of the corporate media. They are as elite-controlled as the MythBusters disinformation program.

Quote:
It states: THe "NEw world order" writing on the US dollar says "A new cycle of the ages".
Actually, it's accurate Latin translation is: "New Secular Order"
Secular = World

Quote:
The design of the pyramid on the dollar was NOT designed by any freemasons, the early politicina who made it was NOT a freemason.
Actually, the art on the dollar really was designed by Freemasons in the US Treasury Department.

Quote:
THe roads in Washington DC do NOT make a pentagram, the streets obviously do NOT connect all the way to do that. They look more like a spider web to me.
The Pentagon has a Pentagram embedded within it. The streets connect to create quite a lot of interesting Illuminist symbols. This is probably because the original founding fathers were Freemasons. This includes George Washington, who said of the Illuminati:

"It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am."

Quote:
He Freemasons are just a social reform club started in the late 18th century, not satanists. The documentary on TV I saw shows the ritual you go through to be a freemason, it is not satanic at all. THe TV documentary "Secret History of the Freemasons" disproves ALL conspiracy theories about the freemasons.
No it doesn't -- the TV documentary on the Freemasons is a whitewash, as one can expect from the controlled corporate media. The Freemasons are much, much more than a "social reform club". I beg readers to listen to audios on this website:
http://cuttingthroughthematrix.com/

Quote:
HT efilm is full of unsourced quotes
Can you prove any of the quotes to be fraudulent?

Quote:
and NONE of the 9/11 hijackers are still alive. Those you claim to be them are just people wiht the same names as them, not actually them.
Actually, this hasn't been all that confirmed. Mohamed Atta's father has maintained that he received a call from his son on September 12 and that the American/Israeli Intelligence Community set him up.

Quote:
PROVEN FACT
Not really.

==================

Emachina:

Quote:
Well, I wonder. If Zeitgeist, and for that matter Loose Change, are so reliable and full of such mind blowing accurate information, how come they had to go back and take out all the mistakes they made in their first drafts? First two drafts for Loose Change actually.
It's because new information is always coming through the floodgates, and because no one is perfect. Even professionally made documentaries contain errors that must later be corrected in the revised versions. The fact that one takes out errors and revises their work is not proof of unreliability, but rather, of honesty.

Quote:
And, on the other hand, the official story. You know, the one where scientists, engineers and other such totally unreliable failures, totally unlike the college drop outs that made Zeitgeist and Loose Change, has not changed? Isn't that weird?
In fact, the official stories in all of these events (9/11 included) have changed repeatedly. Allow me to provide an example with the destruction of the Twin Towers.

First, BBC told us that the steel was melted. This was disproven because of the fact that jet fuel simply does not burn hot enough to create that kind of heat.

Then, PBS, Debunkers, and Officials told us that the floors "pancaked down". This was debunked by the video evidence, as the collapse would have been much more gradual in the case of a pancake collapse. It was also invalidated by the fact that all pancake collapses feature a set of pancaked floors in the rubble pile. Also, the pancake collapse didn't explain the disappearance of the massive core. Even if the floors fell, the core was what held them up. It would stand.

Now, they tell us that the extreme heat from the fires weakened the steal to the point where it bowed in and snapped, causing global collapse. This explanation has been heavily debunked: http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/nist/

Another example is the Oklahoma Bombing in 1995 -- the FBI kept changing the story and trying to make the bomb's size bigger and bigger in different statements/press-releases. It looked like a silly attempt to make it big enough to coincide with the damage.

As for experts, most of the experts behind the official version have direct connections to the US Military and the defense industry. Brent Blanchard, for example, is a debunker who fronts for the official story. He's also a demolitions expert. His company, Protec, has contracts with Lockheed Martin, Bechtel, and other defense contractors. It also contracts with the US Military and US Government, as well as US Energy Labs/NASA (Which connects it to top-level US weapons research). If he didn't say that the conspiracy theories were wrong, he'd lose clients and, thus, money. The man has a family to feed.

On the other hand, over 700 professionals in the architectural/engineering/demolitions world who have no connection to the defense industry have rejected the official version of the WTC collapses:
http://patriotsquestion911.com/engineers.html
__________________




It's Gon Rain!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7UBlZcZSE0

Truth about 9/11
The attacks were an 'inside job': http://killtown.911review.org/
The TV footage is fake: http://www.septemberclues.info/
The Military used hi-tech weapons to destroy the Towers: http://drjudywood.com/
SimonCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.