Naruto Chapter 400 Predictions - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-09-2008, 01:53 PM   #1
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Naruto Chapter 400 Predictions

Predict away.

I see next chapter being more of Madara's words to Sasuke, giving him more of Konoha/Uchiha history.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2008, 02:03 PM   #2
BlackKakashi31
Genin

BlackKakashi31 is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Chapter 400 Predictions

I agree somewhat, but I think it will be more related to Itachi's involvement. I think he's going to leave out the part about his assistance to Itachi too.
Old 05-09-2008, 03:55 PM   #3
jsaviers
Chuunin

jsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of light

I have no Doubt about that, But I hope to see Kisame and Hebi. at least whats going on with them.

True Strength.
...Courage.
...Wisdom.
Not from this Sacrifice.

The HAHA Guy
member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Check out this Site.
http://ffcentral.forumsfree.org/index.htm

It seems I am Co-Owner of the Final Fantasy FC
jsaviers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:08 PM   #4
satansilent
Jounin

satansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enough

Now Itachi's time!!!
Old 05-09-2008, 04:09 PM   #5
BlackKakashi31
Genin

BlackKakashi31 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsaviers View Post
I have no Doubt about that, But I hope to see Kisame and Hebi. at least whats going on with them.
For some reason, I'm thinking that it wasn't as much of a battle as we thought it would be, but I've been wrong before.
Old 05-09-2008, 04:37 PM   #6
idiggory
Genin

idiggory is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I agree that Itachi is definitely going to reenter the scene.

Does anyone else doubt that Madara was 100% not behind the Kyuubi attack?

I mean, we know that the Kyuubi has some sort of past with him, we have scene a picture of the Kyuubi under the control of a Sharingan, we know the Uchihas were the only ones besides the Ichidaime (who was already dead) that could control a Biju, and none were around with Madara's strength or EMS.
If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death.
And if he gouges out my eyes, I will curse him from beyond the grave.
Even if I'm torn to shreds, I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!
idiggory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:42 PM   #7
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

In the next chapter, he will explain why itachi spared sasuke and stuff like that. ..

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Hokage4354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 06:16 PM   #8
shopnshave
Genin

shopnshave will become famous soon enoughshopnshave will become famous soon enoughshopnshave will become famous soon enough

Next chapter we find out itachi choses to protect konoha instead of over throwing the hokage with the rest of the uchihas..maybe?? I feel like we are being manipulated by kishi and he is leaving certain important facts out...like how he survived against the 1st or why his hair is so short now....or....how he lost with the EMS and kyubii on his side??

Quick question: What happened to the senju clan? Is everyone in konoha somehow related to the senju??
shopnshave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 06:34 PM   #9
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

U know when I read the new chapter, I figured Madera used the Kyuubi in that final battle against the 1st. But after he died, there wasn't anyone in control of the Kyuubi, from what I gathered, they simply crossed paths (Konoha and Kyuubi), is it possibly after the defeat of Madera, that NO ONE controlled the Kyuubi, and the Konoha shinobi used this as fuel against the Uchiha. That is possibly, if no ones controlling the Kyuubi when he wasn't contained, where was he, and what did he do? Its hard to believe he stayed in one place and never moved.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 09:28 PM   #10
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Kisame and Hebi seems to have died off-screen =)

Joking. Anyway, more history, and young Itachi. Maybe even Shisui.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 09:47 PM   #11
tooNaruto
Chuunin

tooNaruto is on a distinguished roadtooNaruto is on a distinguished road

It will be a whole story about Itachi.....remember that madara say that 'that's where Itachi hell start'...that means Itachi actually suffered from been a spy or something like that.....i wonder what sasuke will react if he hears all this.....

LET'S US FIGHT ONCE MORE!

Member of

The Akatsuki FC
The Uchiha Sasuke FC

The Official Team 07 FC
tooNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 10:20 PM   #12
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooNaruto View Post
It will be a whole story about Itachi.....remember that madara say that 'that's where Itachi hell start'...that means Itachi actually suffered from been a spy or something like that.....i wonder what sasuke will react if he hears all this.....
Its sure to be bad, Itachi died by his hands. Now it could be easy to turn that rage against Konoha and join the Akatsuki, but... #1 Why trust Madera, just cause he says so, while he did use the time space jutse, Sasuke never saw it, and with the disrespect he had for Orochimaru, why be terrified of Madera to the point of being afraid, I think NOT. #2 Everyone that had something to do with past events is gone except for the 2 elders and the Leader of ANBU. If Sasuke wanted revenge on them Tsunade would have a problem with the Elders and even the ANBU Leader because she had to, but she should at least feed the ANBU Leader to Sasuke and promote anothor ANBU. Heck since the Uchihas got wiped out they haven't had much to do lazy bums. Sasuke wouldn't blame his ex teamates, comrades, or even Tsunade for her dumb ass familys secrets in their closet.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 10:36 PM   #13
OniKage
Shadow Demon

OniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopnshave View Post
Next chapter we find out itachi choses to protect konoha instead of over throwing the hokage with the rest of the uchihas..maybe?? I feel like we are being manipulated by kishi and he is leaving certain important facts out...like how he survived against the 1st or why his hair is so short now....or....how he lost with the EMS and kyubii on his side??

Quick question: What happened to the senju clan? Is everyone in konoha somehow related to the senju??
He 'died' right?? He may have used some method to transfer his soul to another non-uchiha shinobi, which gave him less power to use his sharingan. It may have explained why he never done anything through the years. He may have had his EMS full throttle with the death of Uchiha Obito. He may have used Obito's body to fulfill his plans. That may explain why he has short hair, and the reason why he could use a time space jutsu similar to Kakashi's. (...Maybe even Pein did the same...)

And... yes, as some of us, including i, believed, the 3rd may have nothing to do with the uchiha massacre...

As for the Hebi and Kisame, who appears to be left behind, (...poor guys...) their fight may start soon after Madara tells his story. They'll have fun, that's for sure...

I'm with the:

Last edited by OniKage; 05-09-2008 at 10:38 PM.
OniKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 10:38 PM   #14
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

More lies and twists next week i say madara will blame the fourth for killing kyuubi next he will blame the world for being inferior to the hokage then he will blame the senju clan for making the uchiha's nothing more then a second rate bunch of losers.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 10:41 PM   #15
OniKage
Shadow Demon

OniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
More lies and twists next week i say madara will blame the fourth for killing kyuubi next he will blame the world for being inferior to the hokage then he will blame the senju clan for making the uchiha's nothing more then a second rate bunch of losers.
Yah... I agree... except for one thing... the fourth didn't KILL the Kyuubi.... (~_~)

But i wonder, how would the fourth come in the story...?

I'm with the:

OniKage is offline   Reply With Quote