Naruto 402 Predictions... - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-26-2008, 08:43 PM   #136
jsaviers
Chuunin

jsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 402 Predictions...

@ Mystik. Danzou is Obito?

Very funny. Considering he was in opposition for the title of the 3rd. You make me laugh.
HAHA.

True Strength.
...Courage.
...Wisdom.
Not from this Sacrifice.

The HAHA Guy
member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Check out this Site.
http://ffcentral.forumsfree.org/index.htm

It seems I am Co-Owner of the Final Fantasy FC
jsaviers is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-26-2008, 08:46 PM   #137
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swe3t-Little-Angel View Post

p.s Mystik, love the sarcasm your throwing in here... makes this all more funnier to read this forum... *Smiles*
thanks at least someone gets it.. but i agree with you.. XD
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 09:04 PM   #138
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
See the problem with this statement is that Danzoo lost & was most likely crippled because of this fight. Making him weaker then Sarutobi not stronger. Sarutobi would pwn most however Danzoo is not Sarutobi.
Ahh but he was hokage choice meaning he was strong enough if those 2 were chosen but yes i agree if he is crippled then sasuke should be able to beat though not easily.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 09:08 PM   #139
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
Ahh but he was hokage choice meaning he was strong enough if those 2 were chosen but yes i agree if he is crippled then sasuke should be able to beat though not easily.
Yeah I wouldn't say it would be easy ether. Even as a cripple I'm sure Danzoo still has some tricks up his sleeve. He's not the leader of Anbu Root & one of the main decision makers in Konoha for nothing. Plus Danzoo has the ultimate summoning called Root Anbu.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 09:11 PM   #140
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

hey v get your ass over to the discussions thread i left a surprise for ya to end our little jiraiya factly stronger and better then pein.

On topic:

I predict Sasuke will not be shown and we will see more of naruto and konoha next chapter.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 05:17 AM   #141
greenday313
Academy Student

greenday313 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why do people keep on posting stuff about Sasuke, killing Itachi? He never killed Itachi and Sasuke, will never surpass him.
greenday313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 05:35 AM   #142
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by laota23 View Post
yeah...uh don't you think that if danzou was an uchiha, the 3rd hokage and the other people of konoha would know about it? and dontcha think itachi woulda killed him? and dontcha think he woulda used his damn powers to kill the 3rd for his title during their brutal fight?

danzou wouldnt be able to keep a power like that a secret, considering he fought publicly against the 3rd for the title of hokage...and lost.

EDIT: sorry if i messed up the quote, it was by Matthekage and it ends after the words "...That's better"
Quote:
Originally Posted by loonatic
how do u no he has a ms?? proove it

Um, yeah, well... I thought that theory was so utterly ridiculous, that I didn't need to explain that it was a joke, obviously not.

Last edited by Matthekage; 05-27-2008 at 05:38 AM.
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 05:43 AM   #143
infern0
Academy Student

infern0 is an unknown quantity at this point

We don't know much of danzu or what he's capable of, all we know about him is that he was the one organize the root and was the third hokage's rival over the hokage's position.
Well my point was Danzu may have his own ability and plan and it must've be evil.

As i've read about kishi's interview (correct me if I'm wrong) the story will tell more to kakashi, sasuke and sakura. So we might read the manga more about them less to naruto.
Old 05-27-2008, 05:49 AM   #144
SakurasDearest
Genin

SakurasDearest is an unknown quantity at this point

Sasuke goes back to Konoha and teams up with Team 7 again. Then they go after the rest of Akatsuki (sp? lol).

And it would be nice if someone told me wtf happened to karin or w/e her name is pM me pl0x

Join DIGIbliss
Soon to be a busy active community

GFXtutorials | Resources | Contest | MuchMore.
Join DIGIbliss
Dont forget | SDearest is your referrer

Last edited by SakurasDearest; 05-27-2008 at 05:54 AM.
SakurasDearest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 06:01 AM   #145
Swe3t-Little-Angel
Sleeping Ninja

Swe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura about

Karin? She died.

I hope... I hate her till the very end. But hey, if your soo curious to know. They are still with Kisame somewhere near the place Itachi and Sasuke fought. Seigutsu is trying to take Kisame's sword right now while Juugo and Karin are or, watching them fight, or actually help seigutsu. Anyway anyhow, they didn't show them yet so we don't know. And I don't think that Kishi will show them anytime soon. (Not that I care though. I wanna see what's happening in Konoha.)

Secret finger jutsu: A Thousand Years of Death! Moewhahaha!
Swe3t-Little-Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 06:05 AM   #146
SakurasDearest
Genin

SakurasDearest is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swe3t-Little-Angel View Post
Karin? She died.

I hope... I hate her till the very end. But hey, if your soo curious to know. They are still with Kisame somewhere near the place Itachi and Sasuke fought. Seigutsu is trying to take Kisame's sword right now while Juugo and Karin are or, watching them fight, or actually help seigutsu. Anyway anyhow, they didn't show them yet so we don't know. And I don't think that Kishi will show them anytime soon. (Not that I care though. I wanna see what's happening in Konoha.)
edit:

never mind lol didnt read far enough into what u said

thanks.

Join DIGIbliss
Soon to be a busy active community

GFXtutorials | Resources | Contest | MuchMore.
Join DIGIbliss
Dont forget | SDearest is your referrer
SakurasDearest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 06:47 AM   #147
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenday313 View Post
Why do people keep on posting stuff about Sasuke, killing Itachi? He never killed Itachi and Sasuke, will never surpass him.
You're right, he didn't beat Itachi but he will of course surpass him. He's now rid of the curse seal and has the MS, I'd say he's well on his way already.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 07:04 AM   #148
infern0
Academy Student

infern0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
You're right, he didn't beat Itachi but he will of course surpass him. He's now rid of the curse seal and has the MS, I'd say he's well on his way already.
Well that one I agree! Sasuke long to surpass his big brother and I think his on his way now surpassing him. By now newly acquired MS and i should say boast of all the ninjutsu he acquired by training with oro, in no time he'll surpass his big brother and besides they distended to surpass the older one.
Old 05-27-2008, 07:13 AM   #149
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by infern0;
Well that one I agree! Sasuke long to surpass his big brother and I think his on his way now surpassing him. By now newly acquired MS and i should say boast of all the ninjutsu he acquired by training with oro, in no time he'll surpass his big brother and besides they distended to surpass the older one.
If what Madara saya is true, It is now Sasukes obligation to be greater than Itachi. Being surpassed by his little brother was one of Itachis wishes. Sasuke owes it to Itachi, to honor his sacrifices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik
So danzou is the real Pein too o_O
No, Obito is the real Pein. Nagato gave Obito his eyes after exhuming his body. Danzou is just one of his extension bodies and Sasukes real father.

Last edited by Matthekage; 05-27-2008 at 07:36 AM.
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 07:33 AM   #150
Synthos X
Genin

Synthos X is on a distinguished roadSynthos X is on a distinguished road

Who cares about all this Sasuke mumbo-jumbo. There is a much deeper conspiracy here folks.

You want a prediction? Oh, I'll give you a prediction:

Karin is Naruto's brother on his mother Kushina's side. How? The RED HAIR. Not only this,but Konohamaru is Kakashi's illegitimate son (HAIR!) and his white fang father you say? Sarutobi who wasn't killed but used a body transfer to take over the body of the real Sarutobi, more on that later. Now the last branch in this tree of deceit is Deidara, what about him you say? It is SO obvious, Deidara is Ino's rebellious older brother (HAIR!)

The real Sarutobi was killed and taken over by Kakashi's father, the white fang, who had became corrupt and evil. With hopes of taking over Akatsuki he took a family of two, he sent the brother Deidara off to join as a member while he kept Ino as support to keep watch on the actual Konoha shinobi. Konohamaru is the holder of a false 10 tailed Jinchuruki as a result of one of Orochimaru's experiments in which DNA of Manda manifested himself into such a form. Over time the false demon Sarutobi will launch his attack on Konoha with the aid of Ino, Deidara, and bast--excuse me,--10 tailed Konohamaru, Kakashi will learn of this as a result of Karin's chakra tracking and team up with the somehow revived/returned Kushina and the remaining Konoha shinobi + Hebi to take them down.

Yeah. Thats right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverYondiame View Post
Now that you have finished your rant, I hope you feel a bit better. THere are a few flaws in what you said as well as to what points you addressed that I didn't say. Fortunately though for me, I have seen some of the more nonsensical comments and replies you have made on very weak and completely conspicuous fanboyish theory atrocities. So that being said, I won't waste my time by increasing the verbosity of my previous post to reiterate neither what I said nor make it clearer for you. Anyways though, we shall see in the upcoming chapters which comments shed more light in foreshadowing the events to come.
Was that some truth? I do believe so.

Last edited by Synthos X; 05-27-2008 at 07:34 AM.
Synthos X is offline   Reply With Quote