Naruto 402 Predictions... - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-27-2008, 07:45 AM   #151
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 402 Predictions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthekage View Post
If what Madara saya is true, It is now Sasukes obligation to be greater than Itachi. Being surpassed by his little brother was one of Itachis wishes. Sasuke owes it to Itachi, to honor his sacrifices.

No, Obito is the real Pein. Nagato gave Obito his eyes after exhuming his body. Danzou is just one of his extension bodies and Sasukes real father.
OMG i didnt know o_O.. So thats why Sasuke is so much different then Itachi *gasp*
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-27-2008, 07:47 AM   #152
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

@Synthos X: Niiiice.

The wait between chapters sucks.

Last edited by Matthekage; 05-27-2008 at 07:48 AM.
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 09:31 AM   #153
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

This would be so awesome if it were true but we know it isnt *sigh*

そして十吾が暴走しかけたところで
サスケが突然登場

重吾「ぐあああ」
サスケ「落ち着け重吾」

重吾落ち着く

木の葉「!! サスケ !?」
蛇「!! サスケ !?」

蛇「サスケどこいってたんだよ!」
「イタチはどうなった?」 "

サスケ「死んだ‥、俺が殺した‥」 ,
木の葉・蛇「!!!」

ナルト「サスケ‥」
さくら「サスケ君‥」

ナルト「サスケ‥、俺達と一緒に木の葉に戻るってばよ‥」

サスケ「‥、良いだろう、俺も木の葉には用がある」

木の葉「!!!!」 蛇「!!!!」

次回急展開 「サスケの帰還」

Hebi and Konoha runs on each other
Sasuke suddenly appears
Juugo : "Guaaaah"
Sasuke: "relax, Juugo"

Juugo settles down

Konoha: "!! Sasuke?!"
Hebi: "!! Sasuke?!"

Hebi: "Sasuke, where were you?", "What happened to Itachi"

Sasuke: "He's dead... I killed him"

Konoha and Hebi: "!!!"

Naruto: "Sasuke..."
Sakura: "Sasuke-kun..."

Naruto: "Sasuke... we return to Konoha together"
Sasuke: "That's fine, I've got some business in there"

Konoha: "!!!!" Hebi: "!!!!"

Next time "Sasuke's return"
Old 05-27-2008, 09:41 AM   #154
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
This would be so awesome if it were true but we know it isnt *sigh*

そして十吾が暴走しかけたところで
サスケが突然登場

重吾「ぐあああ」
サスケ「落ち着け重吾」

重吾落ち着く

木の葉「!! サスケ !?」
蛇「!! サスケ !?」

蛇「サスケどこいってたんだよ!」
「イタチはどうなった?」 "

サスケ「死んだ‥、俺が殺した‥」 ,
木の葉・蛇「!!!」

ナルト「サスケ‥」
さくら「サスケ君‥」

ナルト「サスケ‥、俺達と一緒に木の葉に戻るってばよ‥」

サスケ「‥、良いだろう、俺も木の葉には用がある」

木の葉「!!!!」 蛇「!!!!」

次回急展開 「サスケの帰還」

Hebi and Konoha runs on each other
Sasuke suddenly appears
Juugo : "Guaaaah"
Sasuke: "relax, Juugo"

Juugo settles down

Konoha: "!! Sasuke?!"
Hebi: "!! Sasuke?!"

Hebi: "Sasuke, where were you?", "What happened to Itachi"

Sasuke: "He's dead... I killed him"

Konoha and Hebi: "!!!"

Naruto: "Sasuke..."
Sakura: "Sasuke-kun..."

Naruto: "Sasuke... we return to Konoha together"
Sasuke: "That's fine, I've got some business in there"

Konoha: "!!!!" Hebi: "!!!!"

Next time "Sasuke's return"
Well...it could be true...and does seem plausible...but that sounds too easy for Kishi to pull that sorta thing out of his hat right now...I get the feeling he's gonna keep sasuke in the shadows here for abit(possibly with Hebi or Kisame or maybe all 4...depending on what he decides...) n have him strike when everyone least expects it...

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
nagato27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 09:41 AM   #155
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

Ah, another week starts. Let the Spoilers begin.

Usually fanfic for the first couple of days but, something new to talk about.

Not much in this one Mystik. The author has shown a lack of imagination. Konoha and Hebi run into Sasuke, "I killed Itachi".........Go to Konoha. WTF?
Old 05-27-2008, 09:42 AM   #156
Mystik
Im a Bitch

yeah i know its to much in one small go.. *cries*
Old 05-27-2008, 09:44 AM   #157
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Ah, another week starts. Let the Spoilers begin.

Usually fanfic for the first couple of days but, something new to talk about.

Not much in this one Mystik. The author has shown a lack of imagination. Konoha and Hebi run into Sasuke, "I killed Itachi".........Go to Konoha. WTF?
LOL... that what I mean as plausible as it seems...there are 2 many things about it that seem assininly fake to me...among them the things that you mentioned and mere fact that Hebi hasn't shown up at all in the manga since the jiraiya/pein battle.

Old 05-27-2008, 09:48 AM   #158
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagato27;
LOL... that what I mean as plausible as it seems...there are 2 many things about it that seem assininly fake to me...among them the things that you mentioned and mere fact that Hebi hasn't shown up at all in the manga since the jiraiya/pein battle.
Usually, in the first couple of days the spoilers are only good for a laugh. Sometimes, they are good at throwing up alternative theories that starting dabate. Normally though, it's just about the giggle.
Old 05-27-2008, 09:53 AM   #159
nagato27
Chuunin

Quote:
Usually, in the first couple of days the spoilers are only good for a laugh. Sometimes, they are good at throwing up alternative theories that starting dabate. Normally though, it's just about the giggle.

Well...this one certainly did make me laugh...though judging from mystik's reaction...it seems to almost make her cry...LOL. I kinda figured this was the case...I've seen quite a bit of the crazy predictions before...but this one just about takes the cake.

Old 05-27-2008, 10:01 AM   #160
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Well...this one certainly did make me laugh...though judging from mystik's reaction...it seems to almost make her cry...LOL. I kinda figured this was the case...I've seen quite a bit of the crazy predictions before...but this one just about takes the cake.
It's funny when you see bs predictions from the Forum making it in as spoilers. I've seen a few of the "Special one" Predictions posted. People take them seriously, lol.

Last edited by Matthekage; 05-27-2008 at 10:02 AM.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:14 AM   #161
nagato27
Chuunin

Quote:
It's funny when you see bs predictions from the Forum making it in as spoilers. I've seen a few of the "Special one" Predictions posted. People take them seriously, lol.

Well...atleast his predictions seem to be pretty good...though they can be a lil far fetched or off....like one...he did about Naruto learning the flying thunder god jutsu...but instead turning into a "warp speed" type of thing...that was pretty good...although at that point I figured that sorta jutsu wouldn't happen til after the sasuke/itachi arc finished...which means it should be happening any week now...hopefully...

Old 05-27-2008, 10:20 AM   #162
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Well...atleast his predictions seem to be pretty good...though they can be a lil far fetched or off....like one...he did about Naruto learning the flying thunder god jutsu...but instead turning into a "warp speed" type of thing...that was pretty good...although at that point I figured that sorta jutsu wouldn't happen til after the sasuke/itachi arc finished...which means it should be happening any week now...hopefully...
I completely agree. As far as predictions go, Specials' are some of the better. They are at least a good read, with some thought invested.

EDIT@Aiden Sy'on: LOL.

Last edited by Matthekage; 05-27-2008 at 10:38 AM.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:34 AM   #163
Aiden Sy'on
Genin

Aiden Sy'on is on a distinguished road

Anyway, it might lack imagination, but it's pace would be something to die for. I'd love it if things would speed up like that.

Go fake spoiler!
Aiden Sy'on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 11:02 AM   #164
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

The major thing wrong with that prediction is that it totally doesn't address the clash between Hebi and Kisame. Like never even gave it a scene. THat is total fanfic.
Old 05-27-2008, 11:13 AM   #165
nagato27
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverYondiame View Post
The major thing wrong with that prediction is that it totally doesn't address the clash between Hebi and Kisame. Like never even gave it a scene. THat is total fanfic.

That was my point from earlier....when I said the mere fact that they n Kisame had failed to show up in the manga...since the jiraiya/pein fight...when to me is absolutely deplorable...we should have had 4 fights going on at roughly the same time...yet just so Kishi could get some madara time in...he basically axed that fight of kisame vs. hebi...basically turning all 4 of those characters into filler characters which only the 3 from hebi were originally intended to be...