Naruto 402 Predictions... - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-23-2008, 06:34 AM   #31
infern0
Academy Student

infern0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 402 Predictions...

I think naruto won't go any further than his village the konoha! I think he kakashi and yamato continue their training with a new approach from what they have learned to dead jiraiya about pain and how naruto the chosen one. will i think it's safe to say that sasuke going rouge ninja thinking of him self as a new vengeance hero something...peace

Old 05-23-2008, 06:45 AM   #32
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I just want to know why did Madara tell all this to Sasuke, since it makes no sense.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 06:56 AM   #33
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

I predict that the Suigetsu and Kisame fight will finally continue.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 07:28 AM   #34
Aiden Sy'on
Genin

Aiden Sy'on is on a distinguished road

Well actually it wasn't really a fight to begin with. More like a serious spar. They were going to keep themselves busy. So I believe if we are going to see something of Suigetsu and Kisame it's going to be their exhausted faces and a few pats on each others backs.

I believe it's either Naruto or Kakashi time.
Aiden Sy'on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 08:08 AM   #35
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiden Sy'on View Post
Well actually it wasn't really a fight to begin with. More like a serious spar. They were going to keep themselves busy. So I believe if we are going to see something of Suigetsu and Kisame it's going to be their exhausted faces and a few pats on each others backs.

I believe it's either Naruto or Kakashi time.
A spar with Hoshigaki Kisame? Oh, and did you forget Suigetsu is out to collect all seven swords?

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 08:12 AM   #36
play25games
Genin

play25games is on a distinguished road

I guess the team will head back to Konoha and So does Sasuke secretly to meet Danzou
and find out if what Madara said is true.
play25games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 08:57 AM   #37
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

I just had a brainstorm while in another thread. Danzou summoned the Kyuubi with his transplanted MS from the third ninja war, to set the Uchiha up.

Madaras the victim.

No wait, Danzou has always been an Uchiha, he's had one regular eye put in so as people wont know. That's better

EDIT: Sorry to put another nail in the Tobito theories coffin but, I remember one of the pieces of evidence being used concerned Tobi having screws in his side/legs, proving that he may have been crushed. Check this pic'. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/401/10/ The item mentioned hangs freely from Madaras hip, it's not connected to his leg in anyway. Obito is not Tobi. There are no screws in his legs, they are in whatever hangs from Tobis (Madaras) hip.

Last edited by Matthekage; 05-23-2008 at 11:05 AM.
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 09:14 AM   #38
play25games
Genin

play25games is on a distinguished road

Presenting crazy thoughts has become a fashion I guess.
play25games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 09:24 AM   #39
Aiden Sy'on
Genin

Aiden Sy'on is on a distinguished road

Indeed. Everybody knows Danzou = Madara. lol
Aiden Sy'on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 09:26 AM   #40
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by play25games;
Presenting crazy thoughts has become a fashion I guess.
Quiet times. It's all for the kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiden Sy'on
Indeed. Everybody knows Danzou = Madara. lol
Madara has a normal eye put in to pass as Danzou. That's why he's a shell of his former self. Aka' are just the ROOT Generals.

Last edited by Matthekage; 05-23-2008 at 09:31 AM.
Old 05-23-2008, 09:39 AM   #41
shopnshave
Genin

shopnshave will become famous soon enoughshopnshave will become famous soon enoughshopnshave will become famous soon enough

Here's my prediction:

Sasuke buries itachi and says his last words

Sasuke returns to the village right when naruto leaves to train and when naruto returns sakura is pregant with sasuke's baby
shopnshave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 09:58 AM   #42
OniKage
Shadow Demon

OniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura about

my prediction would be that sasuke would visit konoha with a akatsuki cloak, and he would have some threats done to signal another akatsuki attack, maybe somewhat like itachi's first visit in konoha since the time he killed the uchiha clan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthekage View Post
I just had a brainstorm while in another thread. Danzou summoned the Kyuubi with his transplanted MS from the third ninja war, to set the Uchiha up.

Madaras the victim.

No wait, Danzou has always been an Uchiha, he's had one regular eye put in so as people wont know. That's better

EDIT: Sorry to put another nail in the Tobito theories coffin but, I remember one of the pieces of evidence being used concerned Tobi having screws in his side/legs, proving that he may have been crushed. Check this pic'. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/401/10/ The item mentioned hangs freely from Madaras hip, it's not connected to his leg in anyway.
You're right... there are screws on his legs... that would be evidence # 6...

but why is his hair long when he talked to itachi in his quest for the annihilation of the clan...?

However, if he is Obito, Kakashi might have another important fight waiting ahead of him...

I'm with the:

Last edited by OniKage; 05-23-2008 at 10:00 AM.
OniKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 10:41 AM   #43
thinmints
Rokudaime

thinmints has a spectacular aura aboutthinmints has a spectacular aura aboutthinmints has a spectacular aura aboutthinmints has a spectacular aura about

i think we're going to find out what Itachi said right before he died
Old 05-23-2008, 10:45 AM   #44
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

I can't wait for the next episode
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 11:03 AM   #45
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OniKage;
my prediction would be that sasuke would visit konoha with a akatsuki cloak, and he would have some threats done to signal another akatsuki attack, maybe somewhat like itachi's first visit in konoha since the time he killed the uchiha clan...

You're right... there are screws on his legs... that would be evidence # 6...

but why is his hair long when he talked to itachi in his quest for the annihilation of the clan...?

However, if he is Obito, Kakashi might have another important fight waiting ahead of him...
Sorry if I didn't make it clear, I meant Obito is dead. He is not Tobi.