Naruto 402 Predictions... - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-25-2008, 08:35 PM   #91
artix101
Academy Student

artix101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 402 Predictions...

honestly friends, naruto storyline is getting boring...i dont know y..but i open to u all heartily...i like naruto but the sad thing is the arc is getting far from its target...
artix101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-25-2008, 09:40 PM   #92
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

New prediction!!! Newest member of Akatsuki will be the son of Konan & Nagato & will be around the age of 16-20!!!! *hides*

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 10:21 PM   #93
thinmints
Rokudaime

thinmints has a spectacular aura aboutthinmints has a spectacular aura aboutthinmints has a spectacular aura aboutthinmints has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
New prediction!!! Newest member of Akatsuki will be the son of Konan & Nagato & will be around the age of 16-20!!!! *hides*
lol i highly doubt that happening. i would send a strongly worded letter to kishi
Old 05-25-2008, 11:57 PM   #94
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

Got to be Naruto and the gang returning to Konoha and finding out about Jiraiya. All that's left are his "last words". Written of course, not spoken.

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Highspeed0516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 12:08 AM   #95
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road

I think we'll have more on Sasuke then a swap onto Team 7 returning to Konoha, being dissapointed and all that.
Old 05-26-2008, 12:19 AM   #96
Danone
Academy Student

Danone is an unknown quantity at this point

I think some time has passed and we won't see the Konoha 7 travelling or talking too much they are already heading home, and I think we don't get to see the entire Hebi and Suigetsu fight but rather a few scenes. Or Konoha 7 fight Suigetsu because Hebi is dead?

But a multichapter fight is the last thing we need right now. It feels like ages since the Jiraiya fight and we need Naruto to go away, so the story can go on.
Danone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 07:13 AM   #97
Swe3t-Little-Angel
Sleeping Ninja

Swe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura about

Hmmm "The Last words" huh? Jiraiya's message on the toad... We finally switch over to Naruto and the gang....

I can see it already...

It's raining from the moment Naruto & co. entered Konoha. The whole village is silent, no human being is walking the streets. Only the drops of the heavy rain upon the buildings.

The gang raising a eyebrow, except Shino, wondering why it's so quiet. Naruto wasn't really paying attention as his thoughts was at Sasuke, who he wasn't able to "save" once again. He came late, and it was that weird lollipop masked guy's fault. Mentally, he swears that if he even meet that dude again, he will kick some ass.

They went straight to the Hokage's office. Dripping wet of the rain that wouldn't seem to stop any time soon. Sakura heared something coming from her shishou's office.... She knocked... opening the door when nobody answered.

The Hokage's office was a mess, papers spilled on the ground, at least 4 or 5 sake bottles upon her now cracked desk. Cracks in the wall and one window broken. Tsunade lied with her head between the crook of her elbow with a glass with half filled sake in her other hand. The sound of soft sobs came from her. Shizune, sat at a window that wasn't broken, looking outside to the rain that was hitting the window. She nor Tsunade looked up when the office door opened. Tonton did though. His face sad and he didn't make a sound.

Everybody wonders why Tsunade's crying, why the office is a mess, and why the whole village is quiet.

Tsunade looked straight at Naruto, her face wet of tears, her state, half drunk, her hair messy. He slightly cringed at her sight, asking what's going on. She whispers, telling softly, almost breaking in sobs again that.... Jiraiya... is .... dead.

Naruto goes all wide eyes and froze. Hinata, Sakura and Kiba, gasps out loud. Shino remains stoic. Kakashi closes his eye. Everybody looks down except Naruto and Tsunade... those two were staring at each other. One in complete disbelieve... the other with more tears spilling from her amber eyes. But not losing the contact whatsoever....

Then end... next time.. "Back in Konoha" :P Lol My prediction...

Secret finger jutsu: A Thousand Years of Death! Moewhahaha!

Last edited by Swe3t-Little-Angel; 05-26-2008 at 07:16 AM.
Swe3t-Little-Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 08:20 AM   #98
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

We won't hear about Jiraiya until after team 7 goes back to Konoha. They'll run into Shikamaru at the entrance & he'll explain that Tsunade has left the village. Kakashi will ask why & Shikamaru will then look away. Kakashi ask ok what happened? & Shika will say it's Jiraiya he's dead. We'll get a flashback of Tsunade talking to Ma Toad & hearing of Jiraiyas death. Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura & Sai to head to the rain country. Once they get there Tsunade's body will be hanging in the streets with the message "Pain" written on her forehead in her own blood. We'll then get a small flashback of the brief fight & death of Tsunade. Not for a few chapters though first Kishi will need to wrap up Sasuke & Hebi.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-26-2008 at 08:22 AM.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:30 AM   #99
Bishop X
Genin

Bishop X is an unknown quantity at this point

Everyone's treating Tsunade like a crybaby. She's been through many close deaths before, and I don't think I remember her being THAT bad. <.<

If anything, she'll be depressed.

But knowing Naruto, we won't see Team 7 'til August. Of 2022.

~"Rooftops", Lostprophets

Bishop X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 09:50 AM   #100
Vengeance
Death Scythe

manga would be long gone by 2022. But don't worry Sasuke time is almost up next will be Sakura & Kakashi time!!!!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-26-2008 at 09:56 AM.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:52 AM   #101
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance;
manga would be long gone but by 2022. But don't worry Sasuke time is almost up next will be Sakura & Kakashi time!!!!
Sakura time:

Kakashi time:

Last edited by Matthekage; 05-26-2008 at 09:54 AM.
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 09:53 AM   #102
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

And when Sakura time comes that means Tsunade dies...
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 09:54 AM   #103
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Death to Tsunade!!! Kakashi for Hokage!!! Matches up perfectly with Kishi's interview...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-26-2008, 09:58 AM   #104
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik;
And when Sakura time comes that means Tsunade dies...
A lot of people seem to think Tsunade will die. I guess it is necessary if Naruto is to become Hokage anytime soon. I just don't know though. What other facts seem to be pushing people to think Tsunade is expendable?
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 10:05 AM   #105
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthekage View Post
A lot of people seem to think Tsunade will die. I guess it is necessary if Naruto is to become Hokage anytime soon. I just don't know though. What other facts seem to be pushing people to think Tsunade is expendable?
Facts like all other Sannin are dead & that she's close to Jiraiya. Tsunade is not a weak type to just sit there & cry after finding out the love of her life has died. She'll take action against Pein & die because of it. Anyway just my opinion. They already foreshadowed the possibility of her dieing when she talked to Jiraiya. Remember that conversation of possible Hokages? Kakashi was at the top of that list. It also fits in with Kishi's interview when he said the first part of the year would be all about Sasuke. Followed by Sakura then mainly focusing on Kakashi. Tsunade is close to Sakura; this causes Sakura to grow up if Tsunade dies. Which was also in that interview. Only other instance to focus on Kakashi other then him becoming Hokage is if it's revealed that Tobi is Obito. I simply can't accept that crazy fan theory.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-26-2008 at 10:09 AM.